Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 11, 2023 1:05 PM

Jul 2022
Reply to ZaviieR

If you want to make Komarin T-shirt, here I have PNG + PSD files
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1fnmLfQu4q7JLIYxTGFrR2G7IEIzToiFK
@ZaviieR I think they gonna sell these as official merchandises sooner or later but thanks dude!

That's face is just a fine art. It's like combination of ahegao and goofy face at the same time. Bravo!
EaxillierNov 11, 2023 1:11 PM

Nov 12, 2023 9:14 AM

Jul 2017
Just as Komari and Vill are back into their regular life, things take a turn for the worse.

Caostel having Komari merch with a T-shirt of her Ahegao face, it's damn weird lols. But fellow Crimson Lord "The Black Flash" Flote Mascarail coming in to provocate on Komari, there is absolutely no shame, as much as Komari sure does not mean it. But the case of her father being killed (and can be revived with the Dark Core), it seems that terrorism has not ended, and having a Core Implosion, that's the least that she is expected to do to confront the terrorist. But Komari won't be doing this alone, she's paired with yet another Crimson Lord: Sakura Memoir, and a rather shy one at that.

Having killed one and assuming his/her position, Sakuna was already appointed hers without knowing the implications behind it. But Vill and Caostel properly guiding Komari along, giving them vacations and a date with her...yup, that's a way to boost her Corps' morale. Even fellow Crimson Lord Helldeus Heaven acts as a priest for an orphanage, for which Sakuna came about and Helldeus offering the position since she was practicing magic and somehow killed one of the Crimson Lords by accident. Vill's frustrations are pent up, so the focus is shifted to discussing about the terrorist, though Sakuna isn't as strong herself, and Komari wants to just laze around and act like a big shot in front of people. But for her Corps to be suddenly attacked by Flote out of the blue, she's just testing Sakuna's power, and for Komari with the inability to control her troops, at the next Crimson Lords conference, Komari will be denounced.

Sure, Sakuna is on her side, but the other 5 will vote for or against her. What is Komari's standing?
Nov 12, 2023 1:24 PM
Jan 2023
We get introduced to Sakuna this time, another rather weak Crimson Lord. There was also the introduction of 2 other Crimson Lords, but they were of the strong variety.

One picked a fight with Terakomari and now she's going to end up getting demoted from being a Crimson Lord and will suffer death by explosion. Well that escalated rather quickly.

Great episode, really enjoying this show so far.
Nov 16, 2023 10:08 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Ok, I genuinely burst out laughing when dude performed his rap and then translated it with normal speech on Komari's command.

There were a couple other decently comical moments too. Solid episode on the comedic front, at least.

Nov 22, 2023 12:35 AM

Oct 2019
this show has been such a good surprise. ive genuinely liked every episode so far, and all the character designs. also the dynamics are so cute, i love it. this episode was rlly good too

Nov 26, 2023 8:28 PM

Sep 2022
Hope Gandesblood has a good plan against Mascarail. Mascarail is not going to make the fight really easy.
Nov 30, 2023 7:10 PM

Jul 2014
Sakuna is so cute and beautiful. Leave it to Manaka Iwami to voice such an adorable character <3... How the hell is she the culprit?!

I want one of those Komari t-shirts. That face lmao.

Komari unintentionally messing with Flote was pretty funny. I really like her design but it looks like she will be a problem for now.

And once again, thank you Vill for bringing us the fanservice. Who wouldn't want a big tiddy vampire maid waiting for you naked in bed?
Dec 1, 2023 1:01 PM
Jun 2012
Headpats from Her Excellency. What love. 🤤
Dec 14, 2023 3:38 AM
Apr 2013
EP 5

Anyway i wont think too much about the fallout from the last ep.
Presumably im guessing each arc or so will introduce an extra girl maybe, though while 8 eps is a lot at the same time hmm.
Like is it just going to get darker or stay the same? because komari is going to be in big trouble if this keeps happening.

Did they just skip the op again?

Actually now that i think about it, this might have been the least bloody episode so far? maybe.
Looks like we have more crazy stuff happening next episode.

Honestly i didnt realize until other people pointed it out, but apparently this is done by project 9. though i dont usually pay attention to studios, they usually dont do such dark or bloody anime. though eh.
Sakuna i didnt recognize, though she's voiced by iwami manaka. she probably has a bigger range than i expect. also because well i'm not too familiar with all these newer voice actors

Sakuna seems like a good girl so far, though well only so much screentime.
No sign of millicent, though who knows, she might just randomly show up in an ep or two. Or idk man.

There's a whole bunch of characters in the cast list, and in the first 5 eps, like, literally thats all the characters we had, and two of them were just introduced this ep.
CocoaGalaxyDec 14, 2023 4:15 AM
Jan 1, 2:51 AM
Apr 2021
Komari is such a flirtatious character when she’s has someone calling her big sister she’s so funny man🤣

And I’m pretty sure the priest dude is manipulating Sakuna he just looks sus to me💀🤨
Jan 5, 6:47 PM

Nov 2009
I like the extra Licking sounds when Komari was eating the Ice Cream, extra detail, lol.

Tho... the Ice Cream somewhat disappeared when she was waving her arms around. (did it go flying? lol)

And we get a super kawaii Crimson Lord that may be even cuter than Komari...

Seriously tho, is the "head explosion" if you quit as Crimson Lord a perma death thing? seems kinda crappy and stupid rule...

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 16, 3:05 PM
May 2020
murder case got assigned to komari

sakuna is cute
Apr 10, 2:09 PM

Aug 2019
i like how vill gets jealous of everyone :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Yesterday, 10:38 PM

May 2015
I sympathize with Komari having to lead a pack of murderhobos. But knowing now that she's really strong, I'm not too worried about Flöte causing her any harm.
4 hours ago
Apr 2018
just started to hate the show with this episode
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

139 by Magicmist »»
May 6, 5:58 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2023

89 by Magicmist »»
May 1, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2023

57 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

75 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 28, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2023

61 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 28, 5:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.