Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2023 2:16 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Serina knows that they are together.
So it's all good.
...But the main problem is not that xD
Time to find out who brought the condom.
PS: "We have to do it" I really thought they would do it xD
Nov 3, 2023 11:55 AM

Oct 2017
What even was that situation lmao. Anyway is it Moe? Is it? I mean it can't be Kobayashi right? RIGHT?

Yamada wanted to kiss but dude didn't get the hint.
Nov 3, 2023 12:18 PM
Feb 2023
Kyou's about to fill the void that's gonna be left by Detective Conan...

...and he's gonna fill it with stray condoms.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Nov 3, 2023 2:12 PM

Nov 2013
If it's not Yamada, it has to be Moeko, right?
It'll be WILD if it belongs to Chihiro. She's the most innocent-looking one out of them all. And she was the only one who didn't death-stare Kyo when he picked up the condom at the beach.
Nov 3, 2023 5:16 PM

Mar 2015
they are just in for fun now, lmao.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 3, 2023 6:03 PM
Apr 2023
Hot damn, I actually happened to read a doujinshi (yes an H one - I think it was titled "The Dangers In Our Bodies") about Yamada coming across a condom and having their first time together (and her self-restraint with Ichikawa becoming unleashed). Said doujinshi was probably made after the confession event but it is now pretty almost spot on with how this is developing.

But that aside, this is pretty much how I expected it would happen. Yamada now more interested in playing around as a detective to find the owner of the condom will pretty much make them spend the rest of the vacation doing so, instead of studying. It would be funny if the condom was brought by Kobayashi
Nov 3, 2023 9:13 PM

Apr 2019
Nothing like searching for who amongst your friend group smuggled a condom with them to the summer study retreat.

So I guess that rules out Serina and Yamada as the culprit. So that boils down to the culprit being either Moeko or Chihiro. It would make sense if it was Moeko, but it could be potentionally really funny if it was Chihiro.

Also, Ichikawa man, bruh. The headbutt was deserved lol.
Nov 3, 2023 10:46 PM

Aug 2020
I love how this subtly shows how truly loving and trusting Yamada is. She isn't freaked out by the possibility that Ichikawa might want to have sex, and she actually believes him when he says that he didn't bring the condom. You wouldn't see this in most Shonen romance manga.
Nov 4, 2023 6:56 AM
May 2020
guess we'll be seeing detective yamada
Nov 4, 2023 8:00 AM
Mar 2023
Can't wait man :(( This is the reason I don't read ongoing mangas :'(
Nov 4, 2023 12:43 PM

Feb 2023
Made it out alive from the condom situation, but completely missed her signal that she wanted to be kissed. SMDH.
Nov 4, 2023 8:24 PM

Jan 2022
"Together" I like that part of Yamada. Plausible denability skills are at a all time high 😂😂
Nov 7, 2023 9:27 AM

May 2020
Still no conclusion lol. But after this, we know that Yamada and Serina didn't bring the nasty stuff. Now that makes Moe the obvious one here, but I still want to believe otherwise.

By the way I liked how she didn't even listen to Yamada about the dating stuff just because she wasn't sure how to react lol. Though bro, pull yourself together lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 144 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 6

5 by contrastz »»
Yesterday, 8:02 AM

» When did Anna started to pay more attention to Kyoutarou?! I think it was around...

Playcool - May 4

6 by kisip123 »»
May 5, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 128 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Sep 5, 2023

20 by Playcool »»
May 4, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 143 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 23

12 by landofthekwt »»
May 2, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Chapter 142 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 9

15 by Tamer2002 »»
Apr 28, 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.