Forum Settings
Forums

PS4 problem, games not responding to controllers in game mode

New
Oct 25, 2023 10:21 AM

Dec 2013
My PS4 games not responding to any buttons with my controllers, I have 2 controllers, both not working when the game screen pops up. But in the blue screen (when not in game mode), the controllers work fine.

Please help.

Oct 25, 2023 10:28 AM

Sep 2018
Not too sure about your issue but your ps4 control must attach to a usb directly to the control while charging from the ps4 to reconnect a control. As an example, if you link a dualshock 4 to your pc you must reconnect it to the ps4 via usb charge method.
Oct 25, 2023 10:34 AM

Dec 2013
Reply to rohan121
Not too sure about your issue but your ps4 control must attach to a usb directly to the control while charging from the ps4 to reconnect a control. As an example, if you link a dualshock 4 to your pc you must reconnect it to the ps4 via usb charge method.
@rohan121 it is connected via usb cables to the ps4. In the blue screen, the controllers work fine. But for any games, when the game screen pops up, the controllers not working at all, but only the PS button works and then navigate in the blue screen fine. But cannot start the games at all

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

58 by Jentheworld »»
1 hour ago

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
5 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.