Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 21, 2023 10:03 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 3 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching (2x)
- Score

Points counted in Week 4:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions
- Dropped Members

Points counted in Week 5:
- Members Watching (2x)
- Favorites

Fall 2023 Points Data
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u_rnDC0z3ChTteYMAdQ22-amiBIPOR_hleKC8arMoiQ/htmlview
KinetaJan 19, 4:23 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 21, 2023 12:16 PM

May 2022
Hopefully can ace undead unluck next week, since it will probably hit cap after that. Should be interesting to see if Kusuriya no Hitorigoto has any impact in the next few weeks. Going to be tough for it to gain viewers so late in to the season unless it scores really high. Not sure if it has the general appeal most of the other restricted shows have.
Oct 21, 2023 6:30 PM
Jan 2023
If I've already aced an anime in a previous week, and on this week that same anime is the top scorer under threshold, does the next anime in points count as a valid ace or not?
Oct 21, 2023 7:13 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
@Zoopiez Same, I need to ace Undead Unluck soon too. :I

@NotMyListOkay You can ace a new anime if the one you aced previously/highest scoring anime for that week reached the 80k threshold or if the one you want to ace has the highest score for that week. Someone feel free to correct me.
MistyBlueOct 21, 2023 7:16 PM
Oct 21, 2023 7:32 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This week shall be crucial to see if my pick for Kusuriya turns out right or, left...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 21, 2023 10:05 PM

Jul 2021
wish i could swap 2 animes in a week. 100gf anime is stuck in bench as i had to swap dr stone to active this week.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 22, 2023 11:15 AM
Apr 2017
Reply to NotMyListOkay
If I've already aced an anime in a previous week, and on this week that same anime is the top scorer under threshold, does the next anime in points count as a valid ace or not?
@NotMyListOkay No, the next anime won't count as the correct ace, until and unless the topscoring anime crosses the threshold. If the anime in question is still the top scorer for you this week but you had already aced it previously, then don't pick anything as ace this week. You'll get -5k if you ace anything. e.g. I had undead unluck already aced on the first week, and on the second week it and Dating story were very close that I had to check until the last moment. If Undead unluck had crossed Dating Story, I would have faced -5k as Undead Unluck was still under threshold.
Oct 22, 2023 1:26 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to tokomata
@NotMyListOkay No, the next anime won't count as the correct ace, until and unless the topscoring anime crosses the threshold. If the anime in question is still the top scorer for you this week but you had already aced it previously, then don't pick anything as ace this week. You'll get -5k if you ace anything. e.g. I had undead unluck already aced on the first week, and on the second week it and Dating story were very close that I had to check until the last moment. If Undead unluck had crossed Dating Story, I would have faced -5k as Undead Unluck was still under threshold.
@tokomata OOOOOh. This is exactly what i wanted to know. TYVM!
Oct 23, 2023 1:41 AM
Oct 2022
Please someone tell me why didn't I get my anime in week 3 because, because it had highest points in non-ace animes but there were other animes which had higher points but I already aced them in the previous two weeks. Please can someone explain the process.
Oct 23, 2023 2:43 AM
Jan 2015
Reply to satorogojo__
Please someone tell me why didn't I get my anime in week 3 because, because it had highest points in non-ace animes but there were other animes which had higher points but I already aced them in the previous two weeks. Please can someone explain the process.
@satorogojo__ What really helped me understand acing is this guide:

Acing Flow Chart

Hope it helps you too!
Oct 24, 2023 7:03 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Kabochan
@satorogojo__ What really helped me understand acing is this guide:

Acing Flow Chart

Hope it helps you too!
@Kabochan Thank you so much
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Yesterday, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.