Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2023 6:13 AM
Oct 2023
Can one really be happy with someone who was already used by other people?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 8, 2023 6:31 AM

Apr 2014
Few factors at play, her case is especially bad since she is around 16 and she probably had 5+ guys to which she offered sex right away. For a normal guy his primal instincts of aversion would kick in indicating this kind of girl is really bad news from the future, predicting infidelity and other kind of emotional damage.
That kind of primal instinct is very normal, it warns that investing feelings and resources in such a woman would end badly.

But since this is an anime then I am sure the girl will regret it forever and everything will magically work out. Don't make the mistake thinking that's how it goes IRL.
Oct 8, 2023 7:36 AM

Jul 2015
It's reassuring to know, that this show is good enough to have dedicated haters.

Oct 8, 2023 7:52 AM
Oct 2023
I finished reading the manga, and I'm still sad for her. She was manipulated by her ex-boyfriends and using her as a sex toy. But now, I'm glad because she is now in good hands. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Oct 8, 2023 7:54 AM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
I didn't know the absence of fictional hymen from a fictional girl could trigger many people.

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Oct 8, 2023 7:55 AM
Oct 2022
this could've been them
Oct 8, 2023 8:07 AM
POLAR BEAR
Aug 2023
Piromysl said:
It's reassuring to know, that this show is good enough to have dedicated haters.

My thoughts exactly, if it was bad it wouldn't be popular enough to attract the attention seekers
Oct 8, 2023 8:12 AM
Aug 2021
_Douma_ said:
this could've been them

bruhhhhhhhh ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Oct 8, 2023 8:27 AM
Jul 2021
HappinessAlways said:
Can one really be happy with someone who was already used by other people?

Yes. Some people don’t care about body count and it seems like the MC is more worried about her relationship with sex than anything else.
Oct 8, 2023 8:54 AM
Nov 2018
Leonhart93 said:
Few factors at play, her case is especially bad since she is around 16 and she probably had 5+ guys to which she offered sex right away. For a normal guy his primal instincts of aversion would kick in indicating this kind of girl is really bad news from the future, predicting infidelity and other kind of emotional damage.
That kind of primal instinct is very normal, it warns that investing feelings and resources in such a woman would end badly.

But since this is an anime then I am sure the girl will regret it forever and everything will magically work out. Don't make the mistake thinking that's how it goes IRL.

So this is Higehiro
Oct 8, 2023 8:58 AM
Nov 2018
Rinrinka said:
I didn't know the absence of fictional hymen from a fictional girl could trigger many people.

Apparently this is the latest fad to hate on. Once it becomes uncool to dislike anymore it will go away. Most people won't know why they didn't like it at the end. Only because certain number of people said to
Oct 8, 2023 9:03 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Moppit
Rinrinka said:

Apparently this is the latest fad to hate on. Once it becomes uncool to dislike anymore it will go away. Most people won't know why they didn't like it at the end. Only because certain number of people said to
@Moppit It's not about "hymen", it's about slut behavior. And men have primal instincts that makes slut behavior unattractive for anything more than quick sex. Just the image of her letting random men bust a nut into her is disgusting, not wife material.
Oct 8, 2023 9:11 AM
Sep 2023
just say yall hate women and move on damn.
Oct 8, 2023 9:12 AM
Nov 2018
Leonhart93 said:
@Moppit It's not about "hymen", it's about slut behavior. And men have primal instincts that makes slut behavior unattractive for anything more than quick sex. Just the image of her letting random men bust a nut into her is disgusting, not wife material.

You basically describe a number of animes that has the same concepts but with less hate behind it. You see the same scenario over and over. Women acting in flirty way then every guy in room over reacts to it.
Oct 8, 2023 9:13 AM
Oct 2023
https://osf.io/preprints/socarxiv/ke5fj/

Results: The relationship between premarital sex and divorce is highly significant and robust. Compared to people with no premarital partners other than eventual spouses, those with six or more partners exhibit the highest divorce risk, followed by those with one to two partners. There is no evidence of gender differences.

Considering half of marriages end in divorce and 80% of divorces are initiated by women at least in the US, there's good reason to not want to marry someone with a high count.
Oct 8, 2023 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Moppit
Leonhart93 said:

You basically describe a number of animes that has the same concepts but with less hate behind it. You see the same scenario over and over. Women acting in flirty way then every guy in room over reacts to it.
@Moppit I don't know many other such anime and I don't watch them either, but I am sure those also glance over some glaring issues as usual and idealize some things. But I have no illusions IRL about any of this.

@Dhx379 I have seen those studies and by what I have seen in 30 years of life I have concluded it is true. Love is cheap when you set a pattern to sleep around with many new guys, very low chances those types of women will stay in a committed marriage with a single guy for 40+ years after such a pattern. They even feel good getting new guys all the time while they are young. They probably barely even remember what love is anymore.
Leonhart93Oct 8, 2023 9:23 AM
Oct 8, 2023 9:22 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Mitsurae
@Mitsurae Oh I LOVE the women that are nice, kind, loyal, NOT sluts. And they get even more important because there's much fewer of them around.
Oct 8, 2023 9:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Yes

Not much else to say
Oct 8, 2023 9:29 AM
Sep 2023
Leonhart93 said:
@Mitsurae Oh I LOVE the women that are nice, kind, loyal, NOT sluts. And they get even more important because there's much fewer of them around.

who cares if a woman likes to sleep with people.. doesn't mean she can't be kind and loyal and a good person. it's crazy to me that when guys sleep with loads of women it's totally fine but when women do it they're 'sluts' that aren't worth anybody's time.

either way, anyone coming for her for sleeping with boys IS ENTIRELY missing the point... its clearly said that it's what she thinks men expect in return for a relationship, isn't that the thing we should be taking issue with? that society has her thinking she doesn't even have to want it herself.... she even said that when she's with someone she's entirely loyal.. what more could you ask of someone? men want women to be easy for them until it means that she might've been easy for other people, and if someone isn't easy they're a prude. we literally can't win.
Oct 8, 2023 9:36 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to Mitsurae
Leonhart93 said:

who cares if a woman likes to sleep with people.. doesn't mean she can't be kind and loyal and a good person. it's crazy to me that when guys sleep with loads of women it's totally fine but when women do it they're 'sluts' that aren't worth anybody's time.

either way, anyone coming for her for sleeping with boys IS ENTIRELY missing the point... its clearly said that it's what she thinks men expect in return for a relationship, isn't that the thing we should be taking issue with? that society has her thinking she doesn't even have to want it herself.... she even said that when she's with someone she's entirely loyal.. what more could you ask of someone? men want women to be easy for them until it means that she might've been easy for other people, and if someone isn't easy they're a prude. we literally can't win.
@Mitsurae

The majority of people take issue with both genders sleeping around. I'm pretty sure most dads would not want their daughter to date a man whore or their son to become a man whore. Yes she said she is loyal to whoever she dates but guess what? You got both men and women saying they'll devote themselves at the altar and they'll still cheat and divorce their spouse. Words don't mean anything, actions do. The only people who shame women for not being easy are men who want to smash and other women. The majority of men aren't out here shaming women for being prudes lol
Oct 8, 2023 9:37 AM
Dec 2020
statistically her chances of having a successful marriage even after meeting this guy are below 50% just from the amount of men she's probably had sex with. Any guy who's actually dating to marry would run away in an instant but obviously this show wouldn't exist if he did that
Oct 8, 2023 9:39 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Mitsurae
Leonhart93 said:

@Mitsurae Who cares? Most men care. Why? Because it means exactly that she can't be loyal, women do it for attention from men. The best indication of future behavior is past behavior. It's like letting a thief in your house or expecting a cheater to not cheat again. Past behavior repeats itself far more often than not, and it's the same with promiscuity.

Plus the very image of it is disgusting, when I hear how many men ejaculated and evacuated.
Oct 8, 2023 9:39 AM
Sep 2023
Dhx379 said:
@Mitsurae

The majority of people take issue with both genders sleeping around. I'm pretty sure most dads would not want their daughter to date a man whore or their son to become a man whore. Yes she said she is loyal to whoever she dates but guess what? You got both men and women saying they'll devote themselves at the altar and they'll still cheat and divorce their spouse. Words don't mean anything, actions do. The only people who shame women for not being easy are men who want to smash and other women. The majority of men aren't out here shaming women for being prudes lol

I'd love to see the men you're talking about since I very rarely see men with that attitude. there's no doubt about the fact that women are looked down on WAY more than men for sleeping around however, it's all i ever see.
Oct 8, 2023 9:41 AM
Jan 2022
Man, this forum is so full of misogyny it's sad. Go cry on your Andrew Tate forums and let people enjoy things they like. People watching an anime isn't hurting anyone. So many self reports here.
Oct 8, 2023 9:42 AM
Sep 2023
Leonhart93 said:
@Mitsurae Who cares? Most men care. Why? Because it means exactly that she can't be loyal, women do it for attention from men. The best indication of future behavior is past behavior. It's like letting a thief in your house or expecting a cheater to not cheat again. Past behavior repeats itself far more often than not, and it's the same with promiscuity.

Plus the very image of it is disgusting, when I hear how many men ejaculated and evacuated.

so what, do you expect women to be celibate until they meet you?? it's not even like she was having one night stands or anything, she's clearly said she dated the men she slept with, and that she FELT PRESSURED TO SLEEP WITH THEM. she didn't say she did it because she liked it, she literally said she just thought it was her duty??? and honestly it's foul that anyone would be made to feel that that's all they're good for.
Oct 8, 2023 9:43 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Mitsurae
Dhx379 said:
@Mitsurae

I'd love to see the men you're talking about since I very rarely see men with that attitude. there's no doubt about the fact that women are looked down on WAY more than men for sleeping around however, it's all i ever see.
@Mitsurae And who's problem is that? Women should filter and complain about those types of f*ckboys in the same way men complain about sluts. But they don't. Why? Because women don't seem to care, they even go for those types of men more than for virgins. Men and women are absolutely not the same.
Oct 8, 2023 9:47 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Mitsurae
Leonhart93 said:

so what, do you expect women to be celibate until they meet you?? it's not even like she was having one night stands or anything, she's clearly said she dated the men she slept with, and that she FELT PRESSURED TO SLEEP WITH THEM. she didn't say she did it because she liked it, she literally said she just thought it was her duty??? and honestly it's foul that anyone would be made to feel that that's all they're good for.
@Mitsurae I am not just talking about our lost and naive character over here, I am also talking in general because that's the subject.
But most sluts aren't born, they are the product of their experiences. They enjoy the attention they get from men and would do anything to keep that as high as possible. But that's not my problem, the end result is ugly and I don't want to be the white knight that tries and fails to save them from themselves.
Oct 8, 2023 9:47 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to Mitsurae
Dhx379 said:
@Mitsurae

@Mitsurae Usually men who want a long term relationship or marriage will look down on other men who just want to sleep around. The majority of people looking down on women who sleep around are also men, because they see it as unattractive in a long term partner. If you want men to be looked down the same way, then women will need to hold that same attitude towards the men who just pump and dump. Factors such as a man's height or income seem to matter more to women than their count though.
Oct 8, 2023 9:48 AM
Sep 2023
Leonhart93 said:
@Mitsurae And who's problem is that? Women should filter and complain about those types of f*ckboys in the same way men complain about sluts. But they don't. Why? Because women don't seem to care, they even go for those types of men more than for virgins. Men and women are absolutely not the same.

I really don't know what women you've interacted with ever, because I promise you women do in general complain about and avoid the men that dehumanise them and reduce them to the people they've slept with. the lack of respect for women even just in this discussion is disgusting
Oct 8, 2023 9:50 AM
Sep 2023
I don't particularly feel like arguing with misogynists any more on this fine day... but maybe take a step back and re-evaluate how you look at women because i can promise you that attitudes like this will not get you anywhere ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oct 8, 2023 9:52 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to PrestigeWorld
Man, this forum is so full of misogyny it's sad. Go cry on your Andrew Tate forums and let people enjoy things they like. People watching an anime isn't hurting anyone. So many self reports here.
@PrestigeWorld
-calls out promiscuous women
-you're a misogynist who hates all women!
-so do you think all women are promiscuous?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oct 8, 2023 9:53 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Mitsurae
Leonhart93 said:

I really don't know what women you've interacted with ever, because I promise you women do in general complain about and avoid the men that dehumanise them and reduce them to the people they've slept with. the lack of respect for women even just in this discussion is disgusting
@Mitsurae In my experience they don't care to ask Chad how many bodies he has, they are happy to become another one for him. Again and again.

But if they do that in your experience then it's very good, otherwise they will just end up as just another body for the f*ckboy. You can't change those types of guys if they don't want to be changed, same with sluts.
Oct 8, 2023 10:13 AM
Mar 2022
Mitsurae said:

*"yall hate sluts"
Oct 8, 2023 10:21 AM
Apr 2023
I don't think this important for love someone. the previous experiences don't have to be considerate in love. if a woman have 1 or 100 boyfriend before me, doesn't mean she won't be faithful.
Oct 8, 2023 10:29 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to v_kled
I don't think this important for love someone. the previous experiences don't have to be considerate in love. if a woman have 1 or 100 boyfriend before me, doesn't mean she won't be faithful.
@v_kled well yeah, but the woman with 100 boyfriends is much less likely to be faithful. Just logically speaking, if she's had 100 boyfriends, do you really think as the 101st that you'll be the one to keep her? Lol
Oct 8, 2023 10:36 AM
Apr 2023
Dhx379 said:
@v_kled well yeah, but the woman with 100 boyfriends is much less likely to be faithful. Just logically speaking, if she's had 100 boyfriends, do you really think as the 101st that you'll be the one to keep her? Lol

not necessarily, if she was faithful with the 100 boyfriends, it have more chances she will be faithful with you too. in anime, Runa say that she always was faithful with all boys. All of them broke up with her because the boys only want had sex with her.
Oct 8, 2023 10:39 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to v_kled
Dhx379 said:

not necessarily, if she was faithful with the 100 boyfriends, it have more chances she will be faithful with you too. in anime, Runa say that she always was faithful with all boys. All of them broke up with her because the boys only want had sex with her.
@v_kled so you're saying that a woman has had 100 boyfriends...all of which broke up with her due to no fault of her own. Even if we hone in on that very unlikely outlier, what does it say about her decision making if she managed to choose a hundred guys that all pumped and dumped her? Do you really want someone who's so blind as to who's a good or bad guy? Lol
Oct 8, 2023 10:40 AM
Oct 2011
Reply to v_kled
Dhx379 said:

@v_kled That means she attracts 100 of the wrong type of people. That's a red flag.

So either she's just dumb or there's something about her that's only good for those 100 to treat her as a short term.
Oct 8, 2023 10:43 AM
Aug 2022
_Douma_ said:
this could've been them

Maybe if he was the slightest bit Chad. All he does is whine, it's like Izuku Midoriya the dating sim.
Oct 8, 2023 10:46 AM
Apr 2023
Dhx379 said:
@v_kled so you're saying that a woman has had 100 boyfriends...all of which broke up with her due to no fault of her own. Even if we hone in on that very unlikely outlier, what does it say about her decision making if she managed to choose a hundred guys that all pumped and dumped her? Do you really want someone who's so blind as to who's a good or bad guy? Lol

in the anime, don't have the number of boyfriend she has, but in real life, it's very possible that a woman have sex with many guys, but the relationship didn't go the way she wanted or she just wanted fun at that moment. the only one point is if she has a STD.
Oct 8, 2023 10:47 AM
Jun 2022
This show reminds me old jokes, about impotent man, who got drunk alone, call prostitute and just talks about his shitty life. Something like, Rent a GF, but way more depressing
Oct 8, 2023 10:48 AM
Oct 2020
Y’all tripping if you think the ‘most popular girl in school’ isn’t loving being that role and getting people fawning over her. After 2 times it becomes a choice and pattern of action. So what if she ‘dated’ them? She moved on pretty quick and MULTIPLE times so clearly they couldn’t have been that forceful eh?
Oct 8, 2023 10:49 AM
Oct 2020
Mitsurae said:
I don't particularly feel like arguing with misogynists any more on this fine day... but maybe take a step back and re-evaluate how you look at women because i can promise you that attitudes like this will not get you anywhere ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sounds good captain save a hoe
Oct 8, 2023 10:50 AM
Oct 2020
v_kled said:
Dhx379 said:

After 2 times bro she is obviously just trying to jump from guy to guy. It’s an anime not real life but you’re deluded if you think that is a good indicator of a quality woman. Loyalty isn’t loyalty if it’s moving around inside her every 2 days.
Oct 8, 2023 10:51 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to v_kled
Dhx379 said:

in the anime, don't have the number of boyfriend she has, but in real life, it's very possible that a woman have sex with many guys, but the relationship didn't go the way she wanted or she just wanted fun at that moment. the only one point is if she has a STD.
@v_kled so do you think you're the one to suddenly have the magic formula to make a relationship go the way she wanted when it didn't go the way she wanted with a hundred guys before you? Also, do you think women who view sex as just fun to be had will be loyal? It's just sex to her after all, who cares who it's with right?
Oct 8, 2023 10:57 AM
Apr 2023
Dhx379 said:
@v_kled so do you think you're the one to suddenly have the magic formula to make a relationship go the way she wanted when it didn't go the way she wanted with a hundred guys before you? Also, do you think women who view sex as just fun to be had will be loyal? It's just sex to her after all, who cares who it's with right?

and you think that a woman only have sex if she love the man? she can have sex when she want and when she want a relationship, she can be faithful with the man that she chose for this. and don't have magical formula, but people are different, If it doesn't work out for one person, it might work out for someone else.
Oct 8, 2023 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
@EyeAmTheI Sure, I will ignore all of her bad past decisions and I will "man up" and take responsibility for her utter lack of accountability ๐Ÿ’€

And this is not about virginity, is about not being a slut. Big difference. No matter how you try to shame men for it, we don't want to take "responsibility" and put a ring on someone that many men had for free and then discarded. Why should I work hard for her if she doesn't even know her own value and lets tons of men bust a nut into her?

And your little anecdote is exactly the problem with the slut culture we live in. All sluts start somewhere, the attention they get on social media drives them insane and the bad advice that it's ok to be a slut enables them. And once they do you can never trust them again.
Oct 8, 2023 11:04 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to v_kled
Dhx379 said:

and you think that a woman only have sex if she love the man? she can have sex when she want and when she want a relationship, she can be faithful with the man that she chose for this. and don't have magical formula, but people are different, If it doesn't work out for one person, it might work out for someone else.
@v_kled a woman who expects to be married one day should absolutely only have sex if she loves that man, in fact it should only be with her husband or guys that she has dated for a while and is sure that they will get married one day. No man who isn't a cuckold and has self respect will marry a woman who has sex with strangers for fun.
Oct 8, 2023 11:04 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to v_kled
Dhx379 said:

@v_kled If you want to so badly, you are free to become her 101th body then. Some guys understand the pain through their own experience, and just seeing others going through it is not enough.
Oct 8, 2023 11:23 AM
Apr 2023
Dhx379 said:
@v_kled a woman who expects to be married one day should absolutely only have sex if she loves that man, in fact it should only be with her husband or guys that she has dated for a while and is sure that they will get married one day. No man who isn't a cuckold and has self respect will marry a woman who has sex with strangers for fun.

in other way, if a man want to marry, he only have sex if he love too? or this only work for woman?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

97 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2023

82 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2023

77 by Gator »»
Apr 26, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2023

86 by Gator »»
Apr 26, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2023

101 by Gator »»
Apr 25, 7:47 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.