Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2023 9:16 PM
Jul 2020
The series is basically just a convenient story of a girl that doesn’t understand love and thinks that’s sex is an obligation so her previous boyfriends effectively just dumps her after their turn and the MC will be the “hero” in her life that will teach her love. Now with all the hate on the story, I don’t care to argue the moral point of body counts or virginity but the whole story is just a poorly written self insert story with a beta MC and a fmc that is basically just a whore with a heart of god. Realistically this case would be a shitshow but it’s fiction so enjoy it however you want because at the end of the day it’s just an anime :/
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 7, 2023 9:33 PM
Oct 2023
The main issue I have is the main aspect that makes it so controversial doesn't even need to be there for the story to work. If they just wrote it like, the fmc read some online forums or were told by friends to put out immediately, and the MC was the first guy she tried it on and he immediately stopped her, you could literally get the same story because the way the anime shows it is that she was "taught" that sex was an obligation from all the dudes she slept with. This story pretends that she's pure and angelic anyway so this would've solved all it's problems. I feel like the author just added in the previous sex parts to draw more attention to the story.
Oct 8, 2023 2:25 AM

Aug 2019
Dhx379 said:
The main issue I have is the main aspect that makes it so controversial doesn't even need to be there for the story to work. If they just wrote it like, the fmc read some online forums or were told by friends to put out immediately, and the MC was the first guy she tried it on and he immediately stopped her, you could literally get the same story because the way the anime shows it is that she was "taught" that sex was an obligation from all the dudes she slept with. This story pretends that she's pure and angelic anyway so this would've solved all it's problems. I feel like the author just added in the previous sex parts to draw more attention to the story.

There is a lot more that you’ll find out eventually which makes her past pretty important. While you’re right to some degree, some plot points in the future would have been significantly different without her past.
Oct 8, 2023 2:27 AM

Aug 2019
wafabig said:
The series is basically just a convenient story of a girl that doesn’t understand love and thinks that’s sex is an obligation so her previous boyfriends effectively just dumps her after their turn and the MC will be the “hero” in her life that will teach her love. Now with all the hate on the story, I don’t care to argue the moral point of body counts or virginity but the whole story is just a poorly written self insert story with a beta MC and a fmc that is basically just a whore with a heart of god. Realistically this case would be a shitshow but it’s fiction so enjoy it however you want because at the end of the day it’s just an anime :/

This is so true bro I can’t stress it enough. I just see countless people attacking this girl like she’s a real human being and it literally has me dying. The weebs that need that hard self-insert are crying because she can’t be that pure goddess for them.
Oct 8, 2023 2:46 AM
Oct 2011
Reply to Dhx379
@Dhx379 They had a story like that, Hajimete no Gal.

But if they wanted to go with the pump and dump story, Higehiro does it better. Because Sayu is from an abusive household and sleeps with men to get a roof over her head after she runs away from home.

Runa doesn't have a good reason like that.
Oct 8, 2023 5:32 AM
Mar 2023
For me is too soon to judge anime after 1 episode. For example The dangers in my heart starting to be good after episode 4.
Oct 8, 2023 6:26 AM

Apr 2014
It's not "just an anime" because the situation is so similar to the real world that it's scary. And don't make the mistake thinking those girls behaving the same IRL will be fixed by the white knight willing to save them. They will destroy you.
Oct 8, 2023 10:12 AM
May 2022
tbh i dont even care if the concept aint righteous cause this is fiction. art is freedom of expression. a sane teen/adult wont copy the fictional character behaviour just because they watch it.
also just because we watch and like the show doesnt mean we support the character's behaviour either. lots of anime includes killing people, but that doesnt mean we justify that action in real life. killing people is even worse than other thing that people often get mad about
LilMonsterxOct 8, 2023 10:15 AM
Oct 8, 2023 11:18 AM
Oct 2020
would be so much better if this series ended like school days did. what a classic that was!!!!
Oct 8, 2023 1:40 PM
Apr 2018
so she had sex before?
Oct 8, 2023 2:02 PM
Jul 2023
Hot take, but I didn't think it was that bad at all. I watched with a few friends, and we all laughed a good bit (all 20yo and older, male and female equally) none of us are part of the self-insert MC type of crowd. I thought the Comedy was the selling point. Not sure if the romance they attempt will ruin it in later episodes, but I don't hate the storyline so far. I mean, everyone just read the title lol. We shouldn't have expected much more than what the title insinuates lol. 😂
A Wild NickAhChu
Oct 9, 2023 10:35 AM
Feb 2018
Reply to Stanleyliam1990
would be so much better if this series ended like school days did. what a classic that was!!!!
@Stanleyliam1990 You said it brother.
Oct 9, 2023 10:39 AM
Feb 2018
Reply to R77Prodigy
so she had sex before?
@R77Prodigy She is a used product, male MC is a self insert beta teenager, just apply hentai logic here aside from whatever the actual story is, the mood goes sour, gud night my friend.
Oct 14, 2023 2:47 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Thread locked.

For more information please see this post.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

97 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2023

82 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2023

77 by Gator »»
Apr 26, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2023

86 by Gator »»
Apr 26, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2023

101 by Gator »»
Apr 25, 7:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.