Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2023 5:58 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Cases like these are sorely needed in this anime. Having a copy paste mystery formula all the time is the premise for this series, sure, but every now and then there should be a case which shakes things up to keep the series fresh and not feel so repetitive. It's a shame it doesn't happen more often, but at least that makes it so when it does happen, it feels really fresh. We know these characters so well, just put them in different situations and there are endless possibilities to explore beyond a who-done-it murder mystery.

I really like the new character introduced, Chihaya Hagiwara. She has a great design and personality, and she is the sister of that cop from the Wild Police Stories spin off. There seems to be more to her character though which will likely be revealed next episode. I just hope the professor is found before anything else bad can happen to him.
Sep 23, 2023 8:45 AM

May 2018
The debut of The Goddess Of Wind...
Sep 23, 2023 12:09 PM

Sep 2015
That was interesting
Sep 23, 2023 9:57 PM

Jul 2008
Is this going to be yet ANOTHER NEW CHARACTER with tragedy tied to the Black Org? Cause we surely don't have enough of those yet.
Sep 24, 2023 2:14 AM

Jul 2022
Curious if Chihaya Hagiwara is important personage or just for this (and upcoming ep).
She looks cool. And I wouldn't mind if she joined the group too.
Sep 30, 2023 8:45 AM

Dec 2015
It is a great change of pace when the criminals actually think things through. Like how Conan found the car. Unfortunately, they kidnapped the wrong old man. Ah that license plate thing. If I remember correctly Shinichi caught a criminal using the same trick when he was out with Ran.

Speaking of license plates, Chihaya's license plate number is her voice actresses' (Atsuko Tanaka) birthday (11-14) at 18:00. Wonder if they do that with other people's license plates in the show.

On another note, I'm surprised Agasa hasn't put a tracker in the glasses just in case. I mean having a listening device is good and all but a tracker in the glasses would be a great idea as a back up.

OPの効果音の復活w!千速さんはベルモットとか有希子かと思った。あいつのお姉さんだと?!以外なあ。同じアニメで兼任は難しいよね。声優すごいね。
Oct 26, 2023 9:11 PM

Apr 2016
I thought she was going to be Vermouth in disguise.

I feel it's been a long time since Sonoko appeared.

Look at them just confronting the kid with the skateboard like normal villains.
Oct 28, 2023 6:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Another cool episode!
Tensión and emotion in the kidnapping of Agase!!! kekeke
Nov 4, 2023 3:24 AM

Mar 2011
Kogoro not being concenered after a gunshot worries me :s. Then again, it's his everyday life... Also it surprised me the bodyguards could see through Agsa's disguise but not Conan (not right away).

Chihaya Hagiwara, Kenji Hagiwara's older sister has entered. She seems to be a great character but my concern is that DC already has so many power women that they kind of seem generic at this point. But let's see. (I'm not saying I dislike her and working for the police she needs some certain skills but I want to see more normal women who are mostly strong with their mind or other aspects like Ai/Shiho). Not complaining, just saying :)

Loved the reference to episode 400 with the license plate (which I happened to catch because I watched this episode just recently. Otherwise it would have get lost in the void of forgotten episodes and references since there are so many).

I'm excited for the rest (but I'm not concerned, I'm sure they will save Agasa).
Wildflower3Nov 4, 2023 3:27 AM
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Apr 14, 3:19 AM
Jun 2020
I knew that she looked like someone! At first I thought that it was Shinichi's mom or Vermouth but then why would they be driving a patrol car but It's a new character!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1121 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 27

2 by teraphIl1000 »»
Apr 28, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 15 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 18, 2010

13 by xiao_li »»
Apr 28, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1109 Discussion

AkaiWaZ - Jan 6

9 by Safrichh »»
Apr 27, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 315 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Nov 27, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1089 Discussion

shuffle_017 - Jul 8, 2023

23 by aburame_ernesto »»
Apr 25, 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.