Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 21, 2023 8:51 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Holy shit! The theory of Lu Guang traveling to the past to save Cheng Xiaoshi turns out to be true. The mystery hat man also makes his first appearance. Can't wait for season 3.
Sep 21, 2023 9:38 PM
Nov 2020
What is the title of the new ending?
Sep 21, 2023 9:44 PM

Feb 2021
I wonder if the sign language is correct in this.
5:59 Woah what is this?
Holup what?! She can do that?
I guess that was the first time TienChen used his ability. I'm wondering where these come from.
The same filters and effects as the S1 finale!
So both siblings got all memories from the people they controlled and felt everything they felt. I thought TianXi was unconscious when doing this. This is rough.
Wait, so that guy didn't jump? How did he end up falling then?
The running scene is soooo good. The animation is fire!
OH Qiao Ling saw Lu Guang's memories too! I want to know his backstory!
The hat guy from the poster!
Ah, so he was pushed. Makes sense. (T_T)
Officer Wang is alive!
Lu Guang has the same ability as CXS whaaaat. What does he mean by "return to the beginning"? As in season 1? When they first met? Or maybe just the moment when CXS died.
The effect at 5:59 must be related to this right? Originally CXS died here but Lu Guang saved him somehow.
I've been hearing that season 3 is already announced. I hope that's true, they can't leave us hanging like this.

This is severely underwatched. Both the story and visuals are so good. I hope Gigguk makes another video about this.
9/10
Sep 21, 2023 9:48 PM
Jun 2022
oh my god watching the finale , it makes me curious about what really went down back there. Also the special force that the officer said, what would it bring to the next season. I'm curious to find out
Sep 21, 2023 10:01 PM
May 2021
what an insane last episode to the season. so many things happened, but it's really that reveal and cliffhanger at the end that has my mind running in circles. obviously guang hasn't had the same ability as xiaoshi the whole time, so based on what he said, im assuming xiaoshi actually died, either in the fight with jin or in the future, and xiaoshi got his ability when. and despite everything he's always told xiaoshi about not changing the past, he's going to try to do exactly that and save his best friend from an early death.

the other big event of the episode is qiao ling somehow seeing all of tianxi's memories, including the memories of the people whose bodies she inhibited. i wonder what could've possibly caused that. an extension of tianxi's ability? an undiscovered ability of ling's?

finally, have the long awaited appearance of the mysterious hat man from from the promotional arts. he turns out to be min's brother, but also tianchen's friend from the past. he comes back from abroad and meets up with tianchen. he surely has something planned, but what it is, i have no idea.

this was for sure a 10/10 season, and i really can't wait for season 3. it'll definitely be even more insane than this season has been. until then i'll have to bear with all the theories and questions whirling through my head.
My 2023 candies:
Sep 21, 2023 10:05 PM
Sep 2016
I am totally speechless. I am so excited I don't even have words. The wait is going to kill me.
Sep 21, 2023 10:10 PM

Dec 2020
whaaaaat theeeee
Sep 21, 2023 10:16 PM

Jul 2022
(Edited)

Ok nvm I came back after 10 hours, but woah an unprecedented ending after loads of kung fu fight, messing with the events, and after painful losses and triumphs, it was a wholesome indeed.
KiryotsuSep 22, 2023 8:10 AM

Sep 21, 2023 10:29 PM

Mar 2015
Good season, definitely felt more transitional in how it was approached with expanding backstories, introducing new characters, and kinda leading into S3 but still enjoyable every week. Will be looking forward to next season.
Sep 21, 2023 11:23 PM
Feb 2022
So Lu Guang got Cheng’s powers when he died and went back to the past to save him? Man this story just keeps surprising me every time
10/10
Sep 21, 2023 11:41 PM
Sep 2019
So, Lu guang true ability is like CXS, he just remember the event that happened in photo?
Or he can do that ability too? (2 ability)

Which point of the story'did he saved CXS? Surely this episode but at which episode did he went back?

He doesn't take many photos but he must have at least, the only one he can treval in his body through that photo.

The episode Title ,was a clear reference for both of them.

S3 is not announced, I am glad we didn't had a EARTHQUAKE CLIFFHANGER.

SO now we wait for official announcement and then the season.
It was pretty good for a season but a dragged one. Could have ended the story in 9 episode and add some Backstory episodes.
Sep 22, 2023 12:01 AM
May 2021
Another 10/10 season. Man ive had my fair share of pain with JJK this week and now this. But wow what a finale.

I freakin knew Lu Guang was a key in all of this. The opening kind of hinted it since when it goes in reverse (or forward?) you don’t see Lu Guang’s scenes. Sort of indicating he’s manipulated the past and created his ideal future.

Can’t wait for season 3 and a movie I’m hearing? Probably will be about how Lu Guang may have created parallel timelines as the guy in the black suit hinted about.

Pray this show gets more attention. What an incredible 12 weeks.
Sep 22, 2023 12:25 AM

Apr 2020
One of the best of this season.
Even better than S1.
9/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Sep 22, 2023 12:59 AM
Nov 2022
this ep may be the greatest cliffhanger we have to face.
Sep 22, 2023 1:04 AM
Nov 2022
ig CXS death was traumatic enough for LG to go against his own principle that that past cannot be changed..
I wonder what will happen now, after LG changes the past (or maybe not)
Sep 22, 2023 1:09 AM
Nov 2022
Oskaroo said:
So Lu Guang got Cheng’s powers when he died and went back to the past to save him? Man this story just keeps surprising me every time
10/10

it can be that Lu Guang already had the powers but never uses them.
Sep 22, 2023 1:13 AM
Sep 2022
I think CXS wasn’t supposed to die even here. He’s prolly mean to die LATER on, and that’s what we gonna see in S3?
Sep 22, 2023 1:26 AM
Oct 2022
So, CXS had died in the events of last season's finale, the whole LG getting stabbed was in his made-up parallel future. He keeps going back in time since then to save him - and that's why he knew about the boat timing stuff - and watches him die in every parallel future.
And that’s the whole point of the hat guy's monologue at the end, you can't change someone's fate.
Holy fuckin shit!!!!!
Sep 22, 2023 1:31 AM
Sep 2023
After a person with abilities dies, they can transfer their abilities. Xiaos Shi transferred his abilities to Lu Guang after his death in the future. Lu Guang returned to the past, tore up the photo, erased the future, created an unknown future, and rewrote Xiao Shi's destiny.
Sep 22, 2023 2:34 AM
Apr 2020
came here to only say that there is a live action in production (rumors say it will focus on events before s1), a musical in production (might cover s1), and a publishing manhua in this franchise. so in case u guys want more cxs lg moments u know where to go
Sep 22, 2023 2:51 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Xixi really died. Did her powers transfer to Ling cause it sure seemed like it and it would also explain how Lu Guang got Xiaoshi's power and entered the photo to save him. Also her loosing the ability to talk was due to her mother telling her not to talk about what she heard that day? Insane. Just goes to show how carefully you should treat a child as your actions might have much more impact on them than you intend to.

That bastard Tianchen just left his sister dying and ran. Watching Xiao beat the hell out of Qian Jin was satisfying. Guy needs to suffer more. Also I'm really happy that Wang Juan is alive and recovering, hoping to see more of her next season.

Btw the hat guy was actually Liu Min's brother huh. The next and main antagonist I assume.

Pretty good season again, now if only they didn't drag things various times this season it'd been even better but guess they just wanted to make more season so makes sense. Anyway looking forward to s3 whenever that is.
MegamiRemSep 23, 2023 5:03 AM
Sep 22, 2023 3:02 AM
Apr 2021
NAHHHHHH THIS THE BEST ANIME TO COME OUT IN RECENT YEARS MAN😩😩😩😫😫😫🤯😱🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

LIKE UR TELLING ME CHENG WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE THIS SEASON!?!?!?!???😵‍💫

This season beats out season 1 by a mile and season 1 was PHENOMENAL, but I’m so confused as to when Guang went back in time and at what point did Cheng die? Why did those memories appear in Qiax King’s mind? Why at the end of the episode did Guang teleport at exactly 12:05????? Like there’s so many questions and so little answers😭😭😭 I guess I gotta rewatch season 1 again bc I think there’s gotta be clues in there🧠🧐

Season 3 needs to come quick ong
Sep 22, 2023 3:53 AM
Dec 2020
Awesome season, but the new last ending song to last episode might have better impact if they change the ending scenes and do not leave the same like during whole season. But still the whole season 2 was great. Also I have so many questions now, well we will have to wait for next season.
Sep 22, 2023 3:56 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to Treyv0n
NAHHHHHH THIS THE BEST ANIME TO COME OUT IN RECENT YEARS MAN😩😩😩😫😫😫🤯😱🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

LIKE UR TELLING ME CHENG WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE THIS SEASON!?!?!?!???😵‍💫

This season beats out season 1 by a mile and season 1 was PHENOMENAL, but I’m so confused as to when Guang went back in time and at what point did Cheng die? Why did those memories appear in Qiax King’s mind? Why at the end of the episode did Guang teleport at exactly 12:05????? Like there’s so many questions and so little answers😭😭😭 I guess I gotta rewatch season 1 again bc I think there’s gotta be clues in there🧠🧐

Season 3 needs to come quick ong
@Treyv0n s1 was better imo, like as a whole, this one dragged a lot in like ep 5 6 7 8, and only like 9 we got some plot development again, but this ep alone is prolly the best or atleast top 2 from both seasons, good season overall, but s1 was way better
Sep 22, 2023 3:58 AM
May 2021
King of plot twists 👑, Epic soundtracks 🔥🔥. Amazing season, they left us with Lu guang's ability to go back in time to save cheng Xiaoshi, holy shit.10/10 for this season as well, S1 was already 10/10 🔥. Season 3 better be coming soon!
Sep 22, 2023 4:44 AM
May 2015
Reply to GhostUnknown
@Treyv0n s1 was better imo, like as a whole, this one dragged a lot in like ep 5 6 7 8, and only like 9 we got some plot development again, but this ep alone is prolly the best or atleast top 2 from both seasons, good season overall, but s1 was way better
@GhostUnknown My thoughts exactly, this last episode did make up a bit for the middle portion of the season (the confirmation of the Lu Guang time travel theory alone made my day), but if I had to say overall this season was a 6/10 where season 1 was a 9. Definitely expecting more from season 3 now that all the setup is done with.
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Sep 22, 2023 4:45 AM

Jun 2017
Then...why did the pink haired girl lose her voice?
"Gradually Watermelon"
Sep 22, 2023 4:57 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
After coming from the banging season 1 and it's shattering cliffhanger I had my doubts about season 2 living up to it. After this episode I can safely say it did and maybe surpassed it in some aspects.

Just from the opening you can see how much production value was put into it. I mean look at those visuals and the fact that by the halfway point it's played in reverse with lyrics that fit that task seemlessly. It's not only attention to detail but commitment and that's what we got in the plot as well.

Every episode as with the first season ended in a cliffhanger either minor or major and this case surrounding the brothers was what revolved the entire story. We got more details as to how each of the characters' powers worked while we got through the heartbreaking and tragical past of what lead to this final episode. They even eluded to the fact that Lu Guang may have rewritten everything up from season 1, more so considering what the last minute character appearance said. But I'm not keen on that being the case, we'll see in season 3.

Furthermore, there was more action in this season and the choreography was certainly on point. Smooth and fluid with hits that delievered both in effect and sound made for for some really satisfying blows. And the music was thrilling as well fitting with the immersion of the twists and the scenery in general.

I can't wait now for what comes next.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 22, 2023 5:00 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to lol365
What is the title of the new ending?
i could be very wrong but i think it's called mastermind by kat -it hasn't been released yet tho

man this show keeps getting better and better, season 3 needs to come soon
Sep 22, 2023 5:07 AM
Jan 2021
YumiShinku said:

I see it like this: Her mother told her not to speak about what she heard (that divorce stuff), and since she is a child with mental retardation, this was her way to do so.

(edit:) I was thinking about it, and it makes sense because when Xiaoshi possessed her body, he was able to speak normally (at the start he said "Ok." to her mother), which implies that there was no problem with her vocal chords; it was simply a mental issue.
wiksbaeSep 22, 2023 10:05 AM
Sep 22, 2023 6:04 AM
Sep 2022
Finally, this is the last episode!

To be honest, I really love so much "Link Click", I like both the first and the second part equally. But it's important to realize that they're just about different things, and the focus of the story has changed 360°

First season was an excellent time travel with a lot of small different local stories which as the plot progressed, slowly coalesced into one coherent story. In the final episode we got a huge cliffhanger and the answers to what comes next...

The Second season was absolutely different than the first one. The accents has shifted. We finally went from those localized small stories to a whole story with its own antagonist, characters, events and a specific goal. So this season, there's more emphasis on the conflict itself, revealing the personalities of the characters, as well as the gradual unraveling of the plot.

And in my honest opinion - S2 as excellent as the S1. It's a worthy sequel of the best title of 2021 year. And actually, this season made a huge leap over the S1 in terms of visual, animation and a scene staging. They feel incredibly vivid, and the OST complements them as well.

Bottom line, 10/10
Sep 22, 2023 6:15 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Embient
I wonder if the sign language is correct in this.
5:59 Woah what is this?
Holup what?! She can do that?
I guess that was the first time TienChen used his ability. I'm wondering where these come from.
The same filters and effects as the S1 finale!
So both siblings got all memories from the people they controlled and felt everything they felt. I thought TianXi was unconscious when doing this. This is rough.
The running scene is soooo good. The animation is fire!
OH Qiao Ling saw Lu Guang's memories too! I want to know his backstory!
The hat guy from the poster!
Ah, so he was pushed. Makes sense. (T_T)
Officer Wang is alive!
Lu Guang has the same ability as CXS whaaaat. What does he mean by "return to the beginning"? As in season 1? When they first met? Or maybe just the moment when CXS died.
The effect at 5:59 must be related to this right? Originally CXS died here but Lu Guang saved him somehow.
I've been hearing that season 3 is already announced. I hope that's true, they can't leave us hanging like this.

This is severely underwatched. Both the story and visuals are so good. I hope Gigguk makes another video about this.
9/10
@Embient
Embient said:
Li Tianxi didn't want to accompany her brother in killing Chen Bin. Li Tianxi couldn't take it anymore and ran away and in the process interrupting his brother's focus on controlling Chen Bin's body. If it wasn't for that bastard Xiao Ma-therfucker who pushed him, Chen could've easily gone back to his wife again
Sep 22, 2023 6:23 AM
Oct 2017
The best of the season you don't know what's going at the end and you want more
Sep 22, 2023 6:25 AM
Dec 2022
OK YALL CALM DOWN WOAH POWERS CAN BE PASSED TO ANOTHER PERSON WHEN AN EXISTING USER DIES!!!

1. We saw this first hand with XiXi dying in Qiao Ling's arms and her powers (the light) and her memories transferring over to Qiao Ling

2. We then saw this again when at the end of the season Lu Guang uses Cheng Xiaoshi's powers to travel back to the beginning of the series

Does that imply that LG and CXS had also received their powers from another entity in the same process? Is it a hint to how they and the Tian twins got their abilities in the first place??! Could it be that black hat dude that has been spreading these powers to everyone? If it is then when did he meet CXS and LG to give them their powers?
Sep 22, 2023 7:13 AM

Jun 2021
We got the conclusion from all that happened this season. Fortunately, the finale didn't feel like it left me hanging. So I'm satisfied for now. Will be back again for the third season.
Sep 22, 2023 8:08 AM
May 2021
S3 WHENNNNNNNNNNNN
Sep 22, 2023 10:26 AM

Jul 2021
I'm starting to believe that theory that Tianxi's powers now belong to Qiao Ling... And omg My Guang really changed the past to bring Xiaoshi back to life, and he used Xiaoxi's powers... so it is possible to get someone's powers after their death? Was this what happend in that other reality where
Xiaoxi died? I've got so many questions now, I need the third season now!
weebtogeSep 22, 2023 10:32 AM
Sep 22, 2023 10:49 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to Oskaroo
10/10
@Oskaroo

If that's the case, does that suggest that Qiao Ling also got Li Tianxi's powers after she died?
Sep 22, 2023 10:50 AM

Feb 2020
man this was a great and emotional way to end the season
also all the crazy shit about saving Xiaoshi is wild af

I'm pretty hyped for the third one
hope it'll be a bit better though cause I still prefer the first season to this 2nd one

Sep 22, 2023 10:52 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to GhostUnknown
@GhostUnknown I mean it's based on your opinion. But personally I prefer Season 2 over Season 1 (which I also loved). Some people might think Ep 5-8 were slow but I found it riveting.
Sep 22, 2023 10:55 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to YumiShinku
@YumiShinku Around 6 months before the time their parents died.
Sep 22, 2023 11:17 AM
Feb 2018
The final episode of season 2 was great completing an arc, leaving plots and introducing character for the next season plot.

Will eagerly wait for season 03.
Sep 22, 2023 11:30 AM

Feb 2014
I'm not one that cries at sad scenes very often, but everytime Xixi's scenes came up it hit me right in the feels...good job to the animators for making it so real, to the composers for the sad music and the voice actors!! This is defs getting a 3rd season (hopefully soon), also what could this be?

Sep 22, 2023 11:41 AM
May 2010
So in conclusion:

Lu Guang: he comes from the future to save Cheng Xiaoshi and got Cheng's powers cause he died in the future.

Qiao Ling: maybe got Tianxi (pink haired girl) powers?? (might be a possibility if Lu Guang has Cheng's powers)

Tianchen's friend: He is Liu Min brother. He might have powers as well because he talks about repairing time lines.

So my theory is that Tianchen's friend somehow wants to repair the mess caused by Lu Guang¿? as he broke messed up with timelines saving Cheng.

Wooooow that cliffhanger and all the details we don't know!!! I want S3 NOOOOOW!!!
Sep 22, 2023 11:42 AM
Jul 2023
I WANNA OFF MYSELF THANK U
Sep 22, 2023 11:44 AM

Nov 2021
Ok, that last episode elevated the whole season for me. I love how it gave more context to everything with the flashbacks.

The fight scenes were incredibly choreographed, probably the best realistic (more or less) fight scenes I've seen in anime so far. Last season the main tragedy was Emma, now its Xixi. At least police chick is alive, tho she might've become a vegetable after getting Lucilled.

Overall incredible season, very different form the previous one but I loved the direction. The only problem imo is some pacing issues. Very excited for S3 after that twist at the end with Lu Guang changing the past to save Xiaoshi. I also wonder if Qiang Ling got Xix's abilities or she just saw her memories (I'd love her to be even more involved next season)
Sep 22, 2023 12:25 PM
Feb 2022
thereIwasnt said:
@Oskaroo

If that's the case, does that suggest that Qiao Ling also got Li Tianxi's powers after she died?

Yeah i think she did
Sep 22, 2023 12:29 PM

Mar 2008
Whatever... Disappointment of the Decacade thus far for me. I envy those who are happy with what they watched.

I'll not wait for the third season even if I end watching it.
Qiao Ling will probably have more screen time but I guess that most she'll do is hold photos in her hand to extract information.

(it makes me sad to realise that Link Click honors the tradition of "women in refrigerators")
PaninaManinaSep 22, 2023 12:34 PM
Sep 22, 2023 12:34 PM

Mar 2016
HAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm ngl i thought we already met the black haired kid from li tianchen's past and that he was liu min, but the reveal of him being his brother makes sense too. i'm just glad we didn't get as bad of a cliffhanger as last season, the ending of this season was sad enough......i need to know more about lu guang's past and i'm excited to see how he saves cheng xiaoshi but it's going to break my heart lmfao.
Sep 22, 2023 1:07 PM
Oct 2021
Bro I was left without a word at the end. link click is literally the best show I've ever seen .
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» About the villain actions

PedroAnimated - Dec 1, 2023

5 by mrbokchoi »»
Apr 23, 3:55 PM

» japanese dub release

Ackerman9 - Apr 10

19 by mshfqtny »»
Apr 20, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 17, 2023

78 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 10, 2023

69 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Jul 20, 2023

83 by txsha »»
Apr 7, 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.