Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 7, 2023 9:01 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Right when I thought they had managed to control the situation, the bomb detonated and the police officer Xiao Li got knocked unconscious by the stun gun again. I wonder what CXS would do to protect his friends.
Sep 7, 2023 9:07 PM

Feb 2021
Okay, I get how TianChen can use his sister's ability, but how can he control a person though? This should just grant him the same ability as TianXi, no?
All the pieces are falling into place
16:43 What's a virtue number?
Only 2 episodes left damn
Sep 7, 2023 9:59 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Embient said:
Okay, I get how TianChen can use his sister's ability, but how can he control a person though? This should just grant him the same ability as TianXi, no?
No need to overthink, It's just like how LG and CXS cooperate with each other to control the person inside the picture.

Embient said:
bruh the sub goes cringy again and it's not the first time, it should be "virtual" instead.
Sep 7, 2023 10:08 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to kizumi91
Embient said:
No need to overthink, It's just like how LG and CXS cooperate with each other to control the person inside the picture.

Embient said:
bruh the sub goes cringy again and it's not the first time, it should be "virtual" instead.
@kizumi91 Their ability makes sense at least
And lol this reminded me of the ED of the first season.
"U should really stop thinkin' 'bout it
stop thinkin' 'bout it, stop
stop thinkin' 'bout it
why ya mind overclouded"
Sep 7, 2023 10:47 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to Embient
All the pieces are falling into place
Only 2 episodes left damn
@Embient

The brother get access to the ability of sister using her body.

They both feel the same Emotion. That's why his sister runaway.(she couldn't take it anymore)

I'm mad kinda, another Baseless Cliffhanger, nothing happened yet after the Cliffhanger.

at this rate they might be looking for a 3rd Season
Sep 7, 2023 11:23 PM
Jul 2021
Reply to Abstudios07
@Embient

The brother get access to the ability of sister using her body.

They both feel the same Emotion. That's why his sister runaway.(she couldn't take it anymore)

I'm mad kinda, another Baseless Cliffhanger, nothing happened yet after the Cliffhanger.

at this rate they might be looking for a 3rd Season
Abstudios07 said:

Nothing happened? They literally explained how the siblings are able to control people through photos, confirmed how Chen Bin got possessed and rescued Lu Guang. This episode explained a lot of clues and events that happened in earlier episodes.

Since Season 1, Link Click has been a show that doesn't give all the info right away and yes season 3 was already confirmed when S2 Ep 1 aired.
Sep 7, 2023 11:41 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to mrbokchoi
Abstudios07 said:

Nothing happened? They literally explained how the siblings are able to control people through photos, confirmed how Chen Bin got possessed and rescued Lu Guang. This episode explained a lot of clues and events that happened in earlier episodes.

Since Season 1, Link Click has been a show that doesn't give all the info right away and yes season 3 was already confirmed when S2 Ep 1 aired.
@mrbokchoi wtf ? S3 is confirmed?

Anyways that wasn't I mean, what I mean was they ended the previous episode like Timeline will change now.. but next episode nope nothing..that was a lie.

Before that they ended as if someone found out where he is hiding. In episode nope nothing happened

What I mean to say is these cliffhanger have no impact if nothing is gonna happen

Btw, where is S3 announcement??
Sep 7, 2023 11:41 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to mrbokchoi
Abstudios07 said:

Anyways that wasn't I mean, what I mean was they ended the previous episode like Timeline will change now.. but next episode nope nothing..that was a lie.

Before that they ended as if someone found out where he is hiding. In episode nope nothing happened

What I mean to say is these cliffhanger have no impact if nothing is gonna happen

Sep 7, 2023 11:52 PM

Mar 2016
right when everything starts to make sense! everything crumbles again right in front of us........i fear we're going to be left with an even bigger cliffhanger at the end of this season. praying for the main cast to make it out alive
Sep 8, 2023 12:00 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to Abstudios07

Abstudios07 said:

Oh I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding then.

As for the Ep 9 cliff hanger, I can see why folks are frustrated by it. And sorry I'm kind of a mystery nerd so I kinda geeked out at figuring out what will happen next and anticipated that history won't change. Particularly in Ep 8 at 12:20 sort of hinted as to what would happen that would prevent history from changing. Oh and in Episode 8, Qiao Ling said that CXS going back into the past is pre-determined / fate. In the beginning of Ep 9, it confirms that certain events in history cannot be changed because no matter how many times, CXS almost got caught escaping the hospital, fate would make it so that he would escape the hospital.

Anyways, sorry for nerding out.

As for the season3 announcement, its on Chinese social media. The singer 白鲨JAWS posted on social media asking the director to give him something less challenging to compose for season 3's opening. Also, the lead animator showed some animatics and it had the label S3. However, these animatics were leaked after S1 and everyone assumed it was for S2. But the animator reposted the animatics recently and said it was for S3.
mrbokchoiSep 8, 2023 12:07 AM
Sep 8, 2023 12:04 AM
Sep 2019
Reply to mrbokchoi
Abstudios07 said:

As for the Ep 9 cliff hanger, I can see why folks are frustrated by it. And sorry I'm kind of a mystery nerd so I kinda geeked out at figuring out what will happen next and anticipated that history won't change. Particularly in Ep 8 at 12:20 sort of hinted as to what would happen that would prevent history from changing. Oh and in Episode 8, Qiao Ling said that CXS going back into the past is pre-determined / fate. In the beginning of Ep 9, it confirms that certain events in history cannot be changed because no matter how many times, CXS almost got caught escaping the hospital, fate would make it so that he would escape the hospital.

As for the season3 announcement, its on Chinese social media. The singer 白鲨JAWS posted on social media asking the director to give him something less challenging to compose for season 3's opening. Also, the lead animator showed some animatics and it had the label S3. However, these animatics were leaked after S1 and everyone assumed it was for S2. But the animator reposted the animatics recently and said it was for S3.
@mrbokchoi meaning we should prepared for another earthquake Cliffhanger
Sep 8, 2023 12:06 AM

May 2020
Ok, that was a nice plan. But still, how do they always end with a cliffhanger?
Sep 8, 2023 3:26 AM

May 2022
Embient said:
@kizumi91 Their ability makes sense at least
And lol this reminded me of the ED of the first season.
"U should really stop thinkin' 'bout it
stop thinkin' 'bout it, stop
stop thinkin' 'bout it
why ya mind overclouded"

not sure if this will help but here's what I think

sister: has ability to see and feel others people in PRESENT (unlike the main leads who can go in past...) but she can't control their bodies

brother: has the ability to take control over bodies(even multiple bodies at a time as v see him take control of black hair main guy and police officer lady)

the brother can control others only when he's in direct physical contact....but to control bodies of others from a DISTANCE....he takes control over his sister and uses her ability to see and feel what an individual is doing in the present....and then take over their bodies with his own ability and do whatever he wants....

that's some genuinely good writing right there....
Sep 8, 2023 3:37 AM

Apr 2020
question (episode spoiler):
Sep 8, 2023 4:22 AM
Aug 2023
With respect to the Ep 9 precipice holder, I can see the reason why people are disappointed by it. Furthermore, sorry I'm somewhat of a secret geek so I somewhat geeked out at sorting out what will occur straightaway and guessed that set of experiences won't change. Especially in Ep 8 at 12:20 kind of implied with regards to what might happen that would keep history from evolving. Goodness and in Episode 8, Qiao Ling said that CXS returning into the past is not entirely set in stone/destiny. At the start of Ep 9, it affirms that specific occasions in history can't be changed in light of the fact that regardless of how frequently, CXS nearly got found getting away from the medical clinic, destiny would make it so he would get away from the medical clinic.
Sep 8, 2023 5:18 AM

Jun 2021
The power was revealed, how it works. Thought their plan worked...I'm afraid there are two episodes left.
Sep 8, 2023 5:25 AM

Mar 2008
"It was OK".

It's annoying me, they're wasting too much time explaining too much in too much detail.
90% of the explanations are for things we could get yourselves just paying attention! I know that the characters need to also figure out what happened but couldn't they show this faster, without all the flashbacks?

Also, how captain Xiao could be so dumb and neglect that obviously, there would be someone on the outside watching them?

(also, I dislike all this pretentious theatrical nonsense. Bad play Haoling)
PaninaManinaSep 8, 2023 5:30 AM
Sep 8, 2023 6:19 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to mrbokchoi
Abstudios07 said:

@mrbokchoi can u give the link as to these confirmations??
Sep 8, 2023 8:32 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to KyeOnDiscord
@KyeOnDiscord

In this episode, there's no issue with cxs teleportation itself. It's evident that they're using a camera on the police car to film and document their self crossing. In other words, the one entering the theater is actually cxs after the teleportation, which is why they can vanish with a Clap hands without any photos, essentially just returning through time. As for why their clothing is preserved, that's also easy to understand because it's the original self crossing. If they didn't bring back their clothes, it would be like duplicating an item, which could lead to many complications. Previously, cxs passed through two cameras without changing their attire. However, one time, they forgot their phone, and after entering, they still didn't have a phone, indicating that items can be moved before and after teleportation. Hopefully, this foreshadowing will be useful in the future.
wangsimianSep 8, 2023 8:35 AM
Sep 8, 2023 9:16 AM
Feb 2022
If Tianchen can use his sisters ability then he can use xiaoshi's ability right after touching him right? Theres no need to bring him to the ship if touching is all they need
Sep 8, 2023 10:13 AM
Aug 2020
is it possible to not enjoy an ep of link click

another ep, i really love everything...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 8, 2023 10:20 AM
Jan 2023
I have so many thoughts, yet also none. Only think I can really think of is if anyone is really safe in this show oh my god. If anything happens to the main three they can't recover from neither will I holy shit
Sep 8, 2023 10:39 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to Teruki_Inoue
@mrbokchoi can u give the link as to these confirmations??
@Teruki_Inoue https://weibo.com/2250332391/4941847132899350.

If you look at the comments, the director says "Season 3 stills?"
Sep 8, 2023 10:49 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to PaninaManina
"It was OK".

It's annoying me, they're wasting too much time explaining too much in too much detail.
90% of the explanations are for things we could get yourselves just paying attention! I know that the characters need to also figure out what happened but couldn't they show this faster, without all the flashbacks?

Also, how captain Xiao could be so dumb and neglect that obviously, there would be someone on the outside watching them?

(also, I dislike all this pretentious theatrical nonsense. Bad play Haoling)
@PaninaManina I get that some folks don't like the recap but it is a storytelling convention of the mystery genre. Some folks are able to piece all the clues together but every week there is someone who is confused as to whats going on and me or another person has to explain to them whats happening even though the show gives plenty of explanations / recaps / clues. So ya the detail explanations are necessary otherwise a lot of viewers will be even more confused. Plus it is fun theorizing things and trying to figure out the mystery before the big reveal.

And yes, you might dislike the theatrical metaphor but a lot of fans are eating it up. And it all makes sense from a storytelling perspective since star crossed lovers is a theme for this season.
Sep 8, 2023 11:11 AM
Dec 2019
As much as I'm loving this season, I'm glad we finally progressed in the plot. i feel like we were at the same sequence of events for the past few episodes. Amazing episode though!
Sep 8, 2023 11:59 AM
May 2015
Reply to zillionnnnnn
As much as I'm loving this season, I'm glad we finally progressed in the plot. i feel like we were at the same sequence of events for the past few episodes. Amazing episode though!
@zillionnnnnn My thoughts exactly, I was getting a little annoyed at being stuck in the same place for like three episodes, glad we're finally moving the plot along and getting answers.
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Sep 8, 2023 12:03 PM

Oct 2017
As it was hinted several times, his ability works through body contact. Wasn't sure about the sister's ability but now everything makes sense. They had a nice plan to turn around the situation but they could have improved it a bit. Idk why they brought the sister with them and also they could have atleast brought a few more men right? Atleast one to keep Xiaoshi and the girl safe. But then again most men are deployed in other stuff and its 3 am in night so. Also no words on whether Wang Juan survived or not. I sure hope she's alive.
Sep 8, 2023 12:40 PM
May 2021
So the mystery about their abilities got clear now. Very intense episode as usual, let's see what happens next week
Sep 8, 2023 3:14 PM

Apr 2009
How much of the next ep will they use to recap or explain shit. I want to say 10 minutes at least? Anyone wanna bet?

Sep 8, 2023 4:24 PM
Dec 2014
wait , WHAT? there is another season? i thought everything will end and be clear in this season , should i wait for another 2 year 😭
Sep 8, 2023 4:28 PM
Dec 2014
I'm really in fear that main characters ( bad at memorizing names) might die
Sep 8, 2023 5:31 PM

Mar 2023
KyeOnDiscord said:

Not sure, maybe he can posses himself and he did it while in car, hence teleporting him back there. He did the hand that ‘s like a release of the ability
Sep 8, 2023 6:47 PM
Jul 2022
More background explained about what happened in the hospital with Chen Bin, but still no clue why Lu Guang was given the photo by Li Tianchen (or someone disguised as him). Also, it seems like Qian Jin's motivation to get the phone of Liu (the one who strangled himself to death while in custody) has been completely set aside to get Cheng Xiaoshi.

I'm wondering if the photo given to Lu Guang is part of an attempt to change history. Maybe the grand cliffhanger of season 2 is that Li Tianchen dies, turning season 3 into an attempt to change the past to save him?
Sep 8, 2023 9:15 PM

Mar 2008
Now I'll just watch the episodes, I won't think about them anymore.
After this episode, no more.

Just think about this.
The goal of the antagonists is to use Xiaoshi power, right?
If this is what they're trying to do, NOTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS SEASON NEEDED. Not after his episode confirmed what we suspected, how the Tian brother and sister power works.
Couldn't they just want in a car and photography Xiaoshi at a distance? Simple as that!

And there are character behaviors.
Ignoring the coincidence of when Tianxi fled (it's absurd that she managed to outrun Tianchen and disappear, and by the way, if he was running after her how he was in the building to get Chen's phone and give Lu the photo?) and how fast and how she was found by the police, that was the moment that made she flee? She waited without reacting for Tianchen to kill Chen? That was the last straw to her? Makes me wonder how she reacted when they killed Emma.
Sep 8, 2023 10:12 PM
Jan 2022
This might be a dumb question, but why do Qian Jin and Li Tianchen want Cheng Xiaoshi? Do the siblings not basically have the same powers as Cheng Xiaoshi and Lu Guang?
Sep 8, 2023 10:29 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Reply to harishr
This might be a dumb question, but why do Qian Jin and Li Tianchen want Cheng Xiaoshi? Do the siblings not basically have the same powers as Cheng Xiaoshi and Lu Guang?
@harishr The siblings can only possess people in the present while CXS is able to control people in the past.
Sep 8, 2023 10:31 PM
Jan 2022
@kizumi91 ok I had a feeling that was it but wasn’t entirely sure, thanks 👍
Sep 9, 2023 12:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That sibling powers combo is almost as good as our MCs one, if only it wasn't about the past, I like how the trade turned out but of course it could go that well, now another cliffhanger (as always xD) but I'm curious to how it will turns out after the explosion and Cheng Xiaoshi being trapped with the police officer
Sep 9, 2023 12:54 AM
Apr 2021
YOOOOOOO THAT ENDING HAD MY JAW DROPPED TO THE FUCKING FLOORRRRR!!!!😧😧😧😧😧😧😱

+ I never knew Xiaoshi had that move hidden up his sleeve so he can escape situations like the one he was in, very cool addition to his power

But man Link Click really does know how to do cliffhangers bro can’t wait for the next ep😭😭😫
Sep 9, 2023 1:09 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to PaninaManina
Now I'll just watch the episodes, I won't think about them anymore.
After this episode, no more.

Just think about this.
The goal of the antagonists is to use Xiaoshi power, right?
If this is what they're trying to do, NOTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS SEASON NEEDED. Not after his episode confirmed what we suspected, how the Tian brother and sister power works.
Couldn't they just want in a car and photography Xiaoshi at a distance? Simple as that!

And there are character behaviors.
Ignoring the coincidence of when Tianxi fled (it's absurd that she managed to outrun Tianchen and disappear, and by the way, if he was running after her how he was in the building to get Chen's phone and give Lu the photo?) and how fast and how she was found by the police, that was the moment that made she flee? She waited without reacting for Tianchen to kill Chen? That was the last straw to her? Makes me wonder how she reacted when they killed Emma.
@PaninaManina

Yes, this is a significant loophole that leaves Tian Chen's entire plan full of flaws. Qian Jin has many henchmen, so taking a picture of Xiao Shi should be a straightforward task. However, we should also know that after Tian Chen used his sister to harm Chen Bin, she ran away, so he couldn't remotely control people anymore. So now the question is, why did Tian Xi, who was previously indifferent to her brother's actions, suddenly run away this time? If this is just based on coincidence, then it's not a great piece of work; using coincidences to drive the plot is the most boring way.

By the way, the reason the brother passed on the photo is straightforward; he wanted to use the police to find his sister, which is what happened in the end.

Fortunately, we still have at least 2 episodes to go, and anything is possible, isn't it?
wangsimianSep 9, 2023 1:12 AM
Sep 9, 2023 4:52 AM

Mar 2008
Tianxi is not a victim.
Her meek demeanor and "innocence" and that fairy tale history/explanation doesn't fit what actually happened. There was no Qian Jian and Tianchen hunting, because they couldn't do any hunting without her. All the time he was also dirtying her hands but the anime gives the impression that she is innocent because this time he fled after the killing? Her mental state and behavior does't convince.

wangsimian said:
By the way, the reason the brother passed on the photo is straightforward; he wanted to use the police to find his sister, which is what happened in the end.

Another point that makes no sense.
The police found Tianxi right away the same night and Tianchen and Jin Qian don't know this, that's why that plan with Tianchen pretending to be his sister and going to the police to get Xiaoshi. They still don't know that Tianxi is with the police.
PaninaManinaSep 9, 2023 4:58 AM
Sep 9, 2023 5:21 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to PaninaManina
Tianxi is not a victim.
Her meek demeanor and "innocence" and that fairy tale history/explanation doesn't fit what actually happened. There was no Qian Jian and Tianchen hunting, because they couldn't do any hunting without her. All the time he was also dirtying her hands but the anime gives the impression that she is innocent because this time he fled after the killing? Her mental state and behavior does't convince.

wangsimian said:

The police found Tianxi right away the same night and Tianchen and Jin Qian don't know this, that's why that plan with Tianchen pretending to be his sister and going to the police to get Xiaoshi. They still don't know that Tianxi is with the police.
@PaninaManina they DO know that the police has LTx: watch the ep11 PV …
Sep 9, 2023 10:25 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to PaninaManina
Tianxi is not a victim.

wangsimian said:

@PaninaManina "Tian Chen deliberately released Tian Xi, then impersonated her to take away Xiao Shi, in order to make the police search for (find) his sister and protect her. He believes that Qian Jin is a very dangerous individual and cannot leave his sister with him."
Sep 9, 2023 11:34 AM
Sep 2018
Interesting to know about the siblings controlling peeps but man that cliffhanger IS FRUSTRATING!!
Sep 9, 2023 2:02 PM
Jul 2021
Reply to wangsimian
@PaninaManina

Yes, this is a significant loophole that leaves Tian Chen's entire plan full of flaws. Qian Jin has many henchmen, so taking a picture of Xiao Shi should be a straightforward task. However, we should also know that after Tian Chen used his sister to harm Chen Bin, she ran away, so he couldn't remotely control people anymore. So now the question is, why did Tian Xi, who was previously indifferent to her brother's actions, suddenly run away this time? If this is just based on coincidence, then it's not a great piece of work; using coincidences to drive the plot is the most boring way.

Fortunately, we still have at least 2 episodes to go, and anything is possible, isn't it?
wangsimian said:
So now the question is, why did Tian Xi, who was previously indifferent to her brother's actions, suddenly run away this time? If this is just based on coincidence, then it's not a great piece of work; using coincidences to drive the plot is the most boring way.

So this was mentioned in her fairytale flashback. In the flashback, Tianchen becomes the hunter and starts hunting the crows because the crows are rumormongers. Tianchen hates people who spread rumors because that is what caused his father to become abusive. In the fairytale you see him killing off all the crows because he was hired by Liu Min to murder the cyber bullies that keep on spreading rumors about Liu Min.

However, in the fairytale, Tianxi is actually reluctant. In the fairytale, Tianchen cooks a bird and gives it to Tianxi who shakes her head and then goes to sleep. She is reluctant but at the same time goes along with it because her brother is the only family she has left and she is possibly autistic and has the intellect of a child.

Although she is somewhat reluctant that her brother is murdering people for being rumormongers, the straw that breaks the camels back is when Tianchen starts to kill animals that are not the crows. When she sees her brother trying to hunt a bunny rabbit, that is when she runs away. That bunny rabbit being Chin Bin. Tianxi is able to experience and understand Chin Bin's memory and knew that her brother killed off a police officer who also happened to have a pregnant wife.

Also, while Tianxi is technically not responsible for the murder, she is in on it since she acts as the tether to allow her brother to possess people. However, because of her autism / and stunted intellectual growth, it does bring into a grey area about whether or not she is truly responsible or if she was being used by her brother to murder folks.
Sep 9, 2023 8:33 PM
Jun 2017
MANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sep 10, 2023 6:10 AM
Aug 2017
How did Cheng Xiaoshi teleported back to the car??? I know that he must had possed someone in the past and then got off to get back in the present again, but why he is always spawning around Li XIao? Did i miss something or the anime is going to explain this later?

Insane episode, but i can understand why some people are starting to get tired of the cliff hangers that do not lead anywhere, also every episode has a different cliff hanger, we are about to break a record, i do not remember another anime with so much cliff hanger like this one lol
Sep 10, 2023 9:45 AM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Yuri_Cobaia said:
How did Cheng Xiaoshi teleported back to the car??? I know that he must had possed someone in the past and then got off to get back in the present again, but why he is always spawning around Li XIao? Did i miss something or the anime is going to explain this later?
I guess it's another trick played by CXS like what he did in ss1. To put it simply, the person confronted TianChen in the theatre is near-future CXS instead of present CXS, he used some sort of camera footage as a medium to bring himself back to the present. When clapping hand, it actually sent him back to the future, hence no photo needed.
Sep 10, 2023 2:43 PM
May 2017
always the cliff hanger into that beautiful outro

4/5
Sep 11, 2023 10:56 AM
Jan 2023
everything has started to unravel. i can't wait for more stuff to be revealed but knowing link click, it'll probably end on a cliffhanger.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» About the villain actions

PedroAnimated - Dec 1, 2023

5 by mrbokchoi »»
Apr 23, 3:55 PM

» japanese dub release

Ackerman9 - Apr 10

19 by mshfqtny »»
Apr 20, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 17, 2023

78 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 10, 2023

69 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Jul 20, 2023

83 by txsha »»
Apr 7, 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.