Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 11, 2023 10:29 PM

Dec 2020
omgggg the ending ALWAYS GETS ME. that one scene of cheng xiaoshi near the end Ah perfect. so curious as to what happened, are qiao ling and lu guang alive !?!? and what about xiao li damn.
Sep 12, 2023 2:46 AM

Jul 2010
I have a vague feeling writers only have enough story for 8-9 episodes, that's why they have to overexplain every little thing and show us same scenes five times... like, seriously, all of the events that took place so far could be shown in 6 episodes with no real problems.
Sep 12, 2023 11:46 AM
Jun 2021
damn, they got some talented story writers in china!
Sep 12, 2023 8:08 PM
Jul 2021
Reply to TheMangaManiac
I have a vague feeling writers only have enough story for 8-9 episodes, that's why they have to overexplain every little thing and show us same scenes five times... like, seriously, all of the events that took place so far could be shown in 6 episodes with no real problems.
@TheMangaManiac I think it is more because the show is a mystery and they need to repeat certain scenes to tie in all the clues that they have been dropping throughout the season since not everyone pays attention to everything nor can they remember what happened in an episode that aired 2 weeks ago.

Aside from Lu Guang jumping out of a speed boat 4 times and the hospital scene in Ep2, most repeated scenes actually have new animation / new dialogue that elaborate on past scenes with additional info or show the same scene from a different perspective.
Sep 13, 2023 1:56 AM
Aug 2018
An amazing cliffhanger.
Sep 15, 2023 11:05 AM

Feb 2022
How the hell are we already at the last episode, practically nothing has happened yet. I don't even think the second season is garbage, I am just sad about how it is going to change the way I remember the show. I miss season 1, a time were I could still love this show for what it is and didn't need to ignore obivous flaws.
Hello, please don't take anything I say as an insult, it is not meant as an attack against you as a person. If I directly disagree with you, that does not mean I think you are wrong, I am just more correct. Oh, and if you don't understand sarcasm, then I'm a really friendly individual.
Sep 16, 2023 10:49 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to kizumi91
Yuri_Cobaia said:
How did Cheng Xiaoshi teleported back to the car??? I know that he must had possed someone in the past and then got off to get back in the present again, but why he is always spawning around Li XIao? Did i miss something or the anime is going to explain this later?
I guess it's another trick played by CXS like what he did in ss1. To put it simply, the person confronted TianChen in the theatre is near-future CXS instead of present CXS, he used some sort of camera footage as a medium to bring himself back to the present. When clapping hand, it actually sent him back to the future, hence no photo needed.
@kizumi91 The question is not how XiaoShi disappeared, but why he returned to Xiao's side. He crossed the camera footage at the police station, so he should have returned to the police station.
Sep 16, 2023 11:27 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
wangsimian said:
The question is not how XiaoShi disappeared, but why he returned to Xiao's side. He crossed the camera footage at the police station, so he should have returned to the police station.
The dive in the police station was mere a test. The footage Xiaoshi used later actually is the one on Captain XiaoLi's phone.
Sep 24, 2023 2:24 AM

Jun 2020
Man it never ends 😭
Sep 24, 2023 6:16 AM

Jun 2020
I saw all of those final twists coming but they still surprised me lmao
Oct 5, 2023 6:21 AM
Oct 2019
Finally their perspective and how their power works.
So that's how the sister leave them and found in the arcade.

Cheng Xiaoshi really have a plan.

I think i understand how Cheng Xiaoshi did it, but i need the confirmation hopefully on the next episode.
Oct 12, 2023 10:16 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The escape plan ended up being countered by a counterattack plan!

amazing episode!!! kekeke
Oct 12, 2023 11:49 PM

Aug 2019
The cute cartoons showed her napping, I thought it was adorable, but now it has been ruined it. He was actually using her powers this way. The cartoon also showed how she ran away after her brother tried to kill a family, which he did by killing the father of the family. I’m even more devastated. 

Captain Li has a new assistant! I’m hoping Cheng has something up his sleeve.

The baldy needs to freaking die ffs.
Nov 14, 2023 2:25 AM
Feb 2015
Finally Cheng Xiaoshi acknowledged his weakness, his own recklessness. We straight go to the scene where everything in present happen. Usually we go to the past, so this was refreshing. The choice of costume was interesting, the boys and girl look suitable in that european style CHX use the same tactic as before the s2 and it work but they got caught up quick. So what the backup plan now.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» About the villain actions

PedroAnimated - Dec 1, 2023

5 by mrbokchoi »»
Apr 23, 3:55 PM

» japanese dub release

Ackerman9 - Apr 10

19 by mshfqtny »»
Apr 20, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 17, 2023

78 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 10, 2023

69 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Jul 20, 2023

83 by txsha »»
Apr 7, 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.