Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 31, 2023 9:00 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
A 28-minute episode with lots of revelations. It confirmed the flashback kid to be Liu Min's brother and also exposed Tianchen and Qian Jin's motives. CXS decided to change LG's fate, can't wait to see how it turns out, hope it isn't another misleading cliffhanger.
Aug 31, 2023 11:11 PM

Mar 2023
this ep was crazy tbh
wow
Sep 1, 2023 12:01 AM
May 2021
a slightly longer episode that answered many questions. it seems cheng xiaoshi decided he wants to try to change the past, more specifically the fate of lu guang. he hesitates to get onto the boat, unlike in the past when lu guang got onto the boat. will he successfully change the past, and subsequently, the future as well? lu guang is always telling him to leave the past and future alone and not change anything, so if he does change it, what could happen?
My 2023 candies:
Sep 1, 2023 12:59 AM

Nov 2021
Loved the new direction this episode took, I'm really interested how the season gonna wrap up

One thing I didn't quite understood. At the end did Cheng Xiaoshi and Li Tianxi ran past each other on the crosswalk or was that some metaphor (with the Inevitable Destiny title screen showing right after) and they didn't actually ran past each other?
N7GreySep 1, 2023 1:05 AM
Sep 1, 2023 1:27 AM
Jan 2023
This ep was 27 minutes long which didn't even feel like it was of 27 minutes until I saw the runtime. The way story has been told in this episode is very appreciable, this episode was damn good as it tells us about many things using those three stories, NOW I just can't wait for another week to find answers and then get a new Cliffhanger in that episode LOL this loop never ends while watching Link Click.
Sep 1, 2023 1:35 AM

Oct 2015
Hahaha I just know that goddamn otaku is really a scum lmao. Now all motives of antagonist of this story already been answered. Crazy episode
Sep 1, 2023 1:46 AM
Jun 2022
Man this ep was really good and even though it was 27 mins it still felt so short. The backstory of the important characters and how they met and how the fate is inevitable even if you time travel which we saw in the beginning of the ep. I want to see what happens if CXS tries to change Lu guangs fate and how it will affect their fates?
Sep 1, 2023 2:21 AM
May 2022
N7Grey said:
Loved the new direction this episode took, I'm really interested how the season gonna wrap up

One thing I didn't quite understood. At the end did Cheng Xiaoshi and Li Tianxi ran past each other on the crosswalk or was that some metaphor (with the Inevitable Destiny title screen showing right after) and they didn't actually ran past each other?

From my perspective, it's more of a metaphor.
Sep 1, 2023 2:57 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to N7Grey

@N7Grey i think Li Tianxi won't end up in jail now that CXS tried to change the past, but it could be a metaphor too, like how in the third story when the sister fox saw brother fox tryna kill the rabbits and she ran away crying.
Sep 1, 2023 3:47 AM

Feb 2021
I feel like I get what happened but also not. My brain hurts.
Loved how they showed such a messed up story with a childish cartoon style.
Sep 1, 2023 4:39 AM

Mar 2008
Hahahhaha hahhaha... No.
Link Click S1 was really a one hit wonder! What was this episode @haolin24870943 ?! This is not good, a lot of problems, and worse, a bit embarrassing!
Sep 1, 2023 4:42 AM
Sep 2019
Well that was darker then Black.

Great insert song, can't wait for full version.
And another Cliffhanger but a huge one.
Sep 1, 2023 5:17 AM
May 2015
Maaaan... am I the only one that feels this season is just REALLY dragging the story out and refusing to progress? We've seen Lu Guang/CX tackling himself like three times now, I just want to know what happens AFTER that already!

The flashbacks this episode really didn't feel necessary, they didn't tell us anything we didn't already know or deduce except for a few things, and they could've been done in way less time than this episode gave them. I mean, did we really need that maniacal laughter montage at the end? Was it really important to retell most of the twins' story as a fairy tale? Each segment only gave one piece of new information sandwiched between repeated scenes and plot points. And they weren't even revolutionary reveals or anything, like we still don't know who Tianchen's friend is (an earlier comment on this thread it's confirmed to be Liu Min's brother but I honestly didn't get that from the episode at all??), or how exactly the parents were killed. I literally only care about Lu Guang, Cheng Xiaoshi and Qiao Ling, and the show is just refusing to give them screen time. If they at least made the new characters any interesting it wouldn't be so bad, but they're just not. I cared more about the basketball player's family and friends from the first season than I do about this crazy cop guy and psycho pink-haired boy.
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Sep 1, 2023 5:40 AM
Sep 2020
I'm confused is Liu Min Tianchen's friend from the flashback or not? Their personalities don't seem to match.
Sep 1, 2023 5:52 AM
Aug 2020
this was art,na masterpiece

it was perfect, wow
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 1, 2023 6:19 AM

Jun 2021
Well, that explains some things. The 'crossroad scene' of Cheng Xiaoshi and Li Tianxi at the end gave me goosebumps. Damn, this episode was insane.
Sep 1, 2023 6:20 AM
Sep 2019
Reply to ConstantReader
Maaaan... am I the only one that feels this season is just REALLY dragging the story out and refusing to progress? We've seen Lu Guang/CX tackling himself like three times now, I just want to know what happens AFTER that already!

The flashbacks this episode really didn't feel necessary, they didn't tell us anything we didn't already know or deduce except for a few things, and they could've been done in way less time than this episode gave them. I mean, did we really need that maniacal laughter montage at the end? Was it really important to retell most of the twins' story as a fairy tale? Each segment only gave one piece of new information sandwiched between repeated scenes and plot points. And they weren't even revolutionary reveals or anything, like we still don't know who Tianchen's friend is (an earlier comment on this thread it's confirmed to be Liu Min's brother but I honestly didn't get that from the episode at all??), or how exactly the parents were killed. I literally only care about Lu Guang, Cheng Xiaoshi and Qiao Ling, and the show is just refusing to give them screen time. If they at least made the new characters any interesting it wouldn't be so bad, but they're just not. I cared more about the basketball player's family and friends from the first season than I do about this crazy cop guy and psycho pink-haired boy.
@ConstantReader no, I'm too, one of my friend drop the show until it's finished arriving, this season is dragging the story to fill the position for 12 episode we should have gotten answer about how the powers of lu Guang and CX works, what was the trip they went in S1 , we did get Director msg after S1 that S2 will answer these questions.
Sep 1, 2023 7:52 AM
Jul 2023
10/10 banger of an episode. this series is my only ever 10/10 series ever. Holy shit.
A Wild NickAhChu
Sep 1, 2023 9:06 AM
Aug 2018
27 minutes of master piece.
Sep 1, 2023 10:32 AM
May 2021
BANGER EP(char lim)
Sep 1, 2023 10:38 AM
Jun 2021
interesting episode but i really hope this ending wasn't another misleading cliffhanger and cxs is actually gonna change the past and save lu guang...we've yet to see what a major intentional change could do to the timeline and im so curious. the pacing of this season is stressing me out tho, these next 3 episodes better start actually advancing the present plot bc idk how they are gonna wrap this all up in time. is the 3rd season confirmed?
Sep 1, 2023 10:39 AM

Apr 2023
Loved the transitions in this episode! I do hope we get to see more of the main cast again next week though.
Sep 1, 2023 11:58 AM

Mar 2013
Hm so was Qian Jin's really cheating on him? It seemed kind of sus but was it really just his misunderstanding? Was the child *his* child, or was it a product of an affair? Is he trying to go back in time to save his wife and child at the same time, or does he want to confirm if it was actually his child? I always thought he killed his own wife, but it doesn't seem like it anymore. The way he reacted when he met with the Li children also adds up now.
Sep 1, 2023 12:54 PM
Jul 2021
An episode that I actually enjoyed watching. A lot of this season just felt really stretched out but this was a nice, I also liked the change in style.
Sep 1, 2023 1:54 PM
Sep 2018
Woah this ep is crazy af!
Sep 1, 2023 1:59 PM

Apr 2009
Reply to ConstantReader

I bet this cliffhanger will go nowhere once again.

@ConstantReader

No, the pacing has been awful this season. Honestly at this point it doesn't even feel like the same show. When stuff it's happening it's actually good but between the cliffhangers that go nowhere and the story spinning in circles over and over it's a tough watch.

Sep 1, 2023 2:52 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
ConstantReader said:
an earlier comment on this thread it's confirmed to be Liu Min's brother but I honestly didn't get that from the episode at all??
A scene in the middle of the episode where the driver just called him Mr. Liu
Sep 1, 2023 3:44 PM
Apr 2023
It seems that most of this season focuses more on one story (the siblings' story) that,to some extent, involves the main characters. Although, it doesn't mean that the main characters themselves go through a major development.
In this episode, I did feel the flashbacks were somewhat needed in order to fully comprehend what had happened. Also, it was almost perfectly executed. But, I think we might agree that the story needs to go somewhere in the upcoming episodes (no more "loop style",please).
Sep 1, 2023 5:56 PM

Apr 2022
honestly, didn't even realize this episode was 27mins until i opened this thread. the filter was pretty cool.
Sep 1, 2023 8:21 PM

Apr 2008
I still really like this show overall, but I'm in the crowd that thought this episode stretched unnecessarily. We saw Tianchen cackling for so long so many times, and that wasn't the only repeated scene. On the actual content, should I be recognizing the hunter from the fairy tale section? It certainly didn't resemble Qian Jin to me. Guess it's Tianchen's friend? I don't exactly see that resemblance either.
Sep 1, 2023 9:43 PM
May 2015
Reply to jukjukbox
interesting episode but i really hope this ending wasn't another misleading cliffhanger and cxs is actually gonna change the past and save lu guang...we've yet to see what a major intentional change could do to the timeline and im so curious. the pacing of this season is stressing me out tho, these next 3 episodes better start actually advancing the present plot bc idk how they are gonna wrap this all up in time. is the 3rd season confirmed?
@jukjukbox

Yeah I honestly can't believe we're on episode 9 already and we still haven't actually got any answers, it really seems like they just want to fill up as much time as possible this season to save all the good stuff for a season 3.
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Sep 1, 2023 9:47 PM
May 2015
Reply to Abstudios07
@ConstantReader no, I'm too, one of my friend drop the show until it's finished arriving, this season is dragging the story to fill the position for 12 episode we should have gotten answer about how the powers of lu Guang and CX works, what was the trip they went in S1 , we did get Director msg after S1 that S2 will answer these questions.
@Abstudios07
Right?? They really teased us with so many promises to make us excited for this season and so far they haven't been delivering on any of them.
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Sep 2, 2023 12:19 AM

Nov 2021
I love how this episode was directed, the change in art style was so cinematic and looked amazing. I'm still a little confused, so did Liu Lan really cheat or it was just rumors made by the neighbor? And Qian Jin is represented by the hunter in the fairy tale? I'm assuming he works with Li Tianchen because he feels sympathy or relates to his case?
Sep 2, 2023 4:22 AM

Mar 2008
I'm still flabbergasted by how bad this episode was.
If I try very hard I think I can see what Haoling wanted to do, but the way and style he did it was bad.
The thing is, Tianchen killed his mothers, he already hated her at the time as much as he hated his fathers, right? Because she was really seeing the "professor" and cheating on his father. So he doesn't want to revert her death, she doesn't care about her, equally Jian Qian has no reason to revert his wife death because she cheated on him. They're both just angry dudes.

But again, couldn't Haoling give this information in another way? This didn't needed to be a whole episode, he didn't need to make it a "tragedy" and appeal to emotions like this. There's noting special about their circumstances. They're just two typical angry dudes.
And that laughter... that ridiculous laughter... it's really hard to accept that this was written by the same person who wrote the first season, it's so ridiculous and embarrassing! I can't see them as "humans" like all other characters anymore, they're just crazy villains.

This episode should be 5 minutes scenes between other episodes.

And before I forget, the time line makes no sense.
Bin Chen was already a cop before Jian Qian left? And he was already engaged? How long ago that happened?
Sep 2, 2023 5:42 AM
May 2017
Reply to Lechiang
I'm confused is Liu Min Tianchen's friend from the flashback or not? Their personalities don't seem to match.
@Lechiang In all the previous episodes, Li Tianchen's friend just seemed like a typical older brother type of figure, but this episode made his dialogue more devious to make it more believable that it was Liu Min, there was definitely a shift in their vibes from all the other episodes until now
Sep 2, 2023 5:45 AM
May 2017
Reply to PaninaManina
If I try very hard I think I can see what Haoling wanted to do, but the way and style he did it was bad.
The thing is, Tianchen killed his mothers, he already hated her at the time as much as he hated his fathers, right? Because she was really seeing the "professor" and cheating on his father. So he doesn't want to revert her death, she doesn't care about her, equally Jian Qian has no reason to revert his wife death because she cheated on him. They're both just angry dudes.

But again, couldn't Haoling give this information in another way? This didn't needed to be a whole episode, he didn't need to make it a "tragedy" and appeal to emotions like this. There's noting special about their circumstances. They're just two typical angry dudes.
And that laughter... that ridiculous laughter... it's really hard to accept that this was written by the same person who wrote the first season, it's so ridiculous and embarrassing! I can't see them as "humans" like all other characters anymore, they're just crazy villains.

Bin Chen was already a cop before Jian Qian left? And he was already engaged? How long ago that happened?
@PaninaManina I don't think Li Tianchen's mother was really a cheater. It was revealed that the neet was the one who was spreading gossip that eventually got back to her husband. It was revealed that she was definitely a liar though, so I'm not exactly 100% sure that she wasn't
Sep 2, 2023 5:47 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Quanda1eDing1e
@PaninaManina I don't think Li Tianchen's mother was really a cheater. It was revealed that the neet was the one who was spreading gossip that eventually got back to her husband. It was revealed that she was definitely a liar though, so I'm not exactly 100% sure that she wasn't
@Quanda1eDing1e Situation doesn't change. Tianchen killed his mother and hated her the same way Jian Qian probably feels cheated by his wife.
Sep 2, 2023 5:52 AM
May 2017
Best episode of the season so far. So Li Tianchen's older brother figure turned out to be Liu Min, that's how they got connected in the first place. Idk there was a blatant personality shift for young Liu Min in this episode. He was portrayed as a normal kid but in this episode his dialogue got blatantly more devious to make it work ig. That's my only nitpick but other than that, great stuff.

I loved that cartoon piece that served as metaphor for what actually went down in the real world. Li Tianchen finally met a hunter who could show him how to be like him, and in the process lost his sisters trust. Bro had to get real grimy to pay back those birds who helped ruin his life, some real shit right there. I'm glad they gave him a true reason to hate that neat who presented himself as harmless just to get in Tianchen's mothers panties. Serves his neet ass right, that's where all that chirping got him

With yet another cliffhanger, Cheng Xiaoshi seemingly tries to change the past. We'll see how that goes because we thought the past got changed in last week's episode

5/5
Sep 2, 2023 5:53 AM
May 2017
Reply to PaninaManina
@Quanda1eDing1e Situation doesn't change. Tianchen killed his mother and hated her the same way Jian Qian probably feels cheated by his wife.
@PaninaManina I know the situation doesn't change, but putting dirt on her character with misinformation would give people the wrong idea.. ya feel me
Sep 2, 2023 7:54 PM
Jul 2023
I honestly really loved this episode and for the ppl who haven’t been enjoying this season I think it’d be better if you had watched the whole thing all at once because when it’s just an episode weekly it does feel like you’ve been waiting for a week then got rewarded with nothing when actually this episode has answered questions we had from like episode 3 rather than the previous one. The pacing of this season is really slow but it flows along a plot
Sep 3, 2023 12:09 AM

May 2020
Cheng Xiaoshi is following the predictions of what Lu Guang would have done.

Qian Jin's wife cheated on him. But didn't he leave because his wife was killed? Why do I feel like it's all a big plot.

Li Tianchen and Liu Jing were old friends. That's something unexpected. Almost thought it was Cheng Xiaoshi. Why does their conversation sound like three psychopaths having fun?

The fairytale-like past shows how poor Li Tianxi was helpless. Li Tianchen was on revenge path, and the one who gave the bow was Liu Jing. What was the "finale" for?
Sep 3, 2023 3:12 AM
Jan 2017
Great episode, Link click writing is so good
Sep 3, 2023 12:38 PM
Aug 2017
OK, a lot of people is missing the fact that the neighboour lost his mind, as soon he saw Qian Jin while in a interrogation.
Maybe the main duo got back in time again as the neighboor or Qian JIn has something to do with the murder of the two parents himself? Because spreading gossips about an affair would be something very strategic to destroy the marriage.
I don't know, it was very very interesting to see him saying " Sorry can you repeat, i was not paying attention" as soon he saw Qian Jin.

Also i loved the way how they tied up Liun Min with Li Tianchen, what a incredible narrative structure! Im wondering or else we are going to discover!
I swear every line in this episode delivered something, and there a lot of stuff going on that is def going we are going to see again in the next few episodes

Man, i just wish that i had more intimacy with Chinese dialets, im always struggling to deal with characters names.

Fav ep of the season here
Sep 3, 2023 12:39 PM

Jun 2021
this episode was frickin awesome and crazy, and the transitions were great!
EN-25

๐ŸŽƒ My Maloween Candies:-
Sep 3, 2023 12:53 PM
Aug 2017
Reply to PaninaManina

@PaninaManina There is no explanation yet of why he killed his mother, what we do have is that after he killed his parents he got crazy. I don't know why would you say that he hated his mother since he literally tried to defende her from his daddy and also got very pissed off to see her walking around with that coward and gossip neighboour.

Also, "angry dudes' ??? The whole episode is setting up the tone of the next episodes, its showcasing how these maniacs have something in common and how they mixed their traumas together

How someone can like the first season and not understand that we still have 03 more episodes to go that can literally shape everything up, link clink plot its still developing, your comment is making affirmations of stuff that is not over yet, they gave a lot of answer but also raised a lot of questions, lets just watch the entire season b4 making assumptions like that

Now about the laughs... I do agree with, what the hell was that? That shit was edgy and stupid for no reason. I don't know if its suppose to appeal to edgy audiences, i feel like sometime chinese productions try to insert whatever is appealing without any context at all. But knowing link click author, what if is trying to say something that we are not able to see, yet.
Sep 3, 2023 2:22 PM

Oct 2008
w000w! this episode is symbolically heavy!!
5/5.

Sep 4, 2023 4:41 PM
Dec 2014
just a masterpiece
Sep 5, 2023 1:46 AM
Sep 2016
I love the art style choice. The whole family trauma scene is living rent free in my head.
Sep 5, 2023 11:05 AM
๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ

Feb 2023
I’m confused. I don’t understand what the flashbacks are supposed to give us as far as information/motives of the villains, I don’t understand the point of the twins story animated as furry animals, I don’t understand the connection between the villains themselves or what they want from CXS/Lu, etc.

This entire episode only made me have more questions and become frustrated. I can usually process information better with dubs instead of subs because the way my brain works so maybe it will be easier to organize the details once I can rewatch in dub and hear it instead of only reading. I mean I love this show so much but I can’t follow it at the moment.
๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š— • uฬฒmฬฒaฬฒiฬฒ • ๏พšαmßεη† ๏พšïgh† • ษช'แด แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชส€แด‡แด… แดœแด˜ • ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜-๐ŸŸ • ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ
๐™„'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ˆ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ • ๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ • ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š • แต–แต˜สณแต–หกแต‰ สฐแต’หกหกแต’สท • แ–‡Iแ‘•Eแ—ทแ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช

Sep 6, 2023 8:09 PM
Mar 2021
I didn't expect the end of this episode to be like this...
OH MY GOD I love this series so much!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» About the villain actions

PedroAnimated - Dec 1, 2023

5 by mrbokchoi »»
Apr 23, 3:55 PM

» japanese dub release

Ackerman9 - Apr 10

19 by mshfqtny »»
Apr 20, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 17, 2023

78 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 10, 2023

69 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Jul 20, 2023

83 by txsha »»
Apr 7, 5:22 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.