Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2023 8:52 PM
Jan 2021
Again, not going over the specific events as this special recaps what’s already been showcased in the episodes that I’ve covered via my previous episode reactions. With that out of the way, let’s analyze this badassery. 

I gotta address the elephant in the room, and that’s Otama claiming that Luffy was actually defeated! BRO, HE SIMPLY DECIDED TO TAKE A NAP BECAUSE KAIDO’S NONSENSE WAS BORING HIM. HE HAS NEVER ONCE TRULY BEEN DEFEATED IN A BATTLE! DON’T TALK ABOUT THE FIFTH EMPEROR IN SUCH A WAY EVER AGAIN! AFTER ALL, HE’S ABOUT TO LIBERATE THE LAND OF WANO BY KICKING KAIDO’S ASS. 

Man, it doesn’t get old seeing Fourth Gear Snake Man. Just utter badassery in its physical appearance, the fact that the form is based off how snakes move and operate, and just Luffy’s aura with it. It just showcases just how much badassery Luffy really has. He doesn’t always have to showcase all of it at once because it would be too overwhelming to the average viewer. And the way he combined with Yamato’s Divine Serpent was chef’s kiss. The way that was animated was so cool. It was rough looking and the colors popped against the dull background, symbolizing that Luffy is the light that will show the way to the promise land for the Land of Wano. Just, amazing stuff! 

And lastly, Gear 5! 

We have yet to see all of its glory, but it’s clearly just utter amazingness and badassery. Luffy was destined to eat the Gum-Gum Fruit because that power belongs to no one else but him. There’s no one more free and flexible as him and he’s about to show Kaido why it was a mistake to ever get in the way of the Straw Hat! 

I’M READY TO SEE MORE ONE PIECE!
Aug 26, 2023 11:48 PM

Apr 2015
Just a recap, nothing too special nothing too bad tbh.
Excited for next week!
Aug 27, 2023 12:04 AM
Aug 2023
Why in gods name do they do these garbage ass recaps IN THE MIDDLE OF FIGHTS, who the fuck is so retarded that they need a recap every 30 episodes or something. Just watch the episodes??
Aug 27, 2023 12:06 AM
Aug 2023
KingBaller06 said:
Again, not going over the specific events as this special recaps what’s already been showcased in the episodes that I’ve covered via my previous episode reactions. With that out of the way, let’s analyze this badassery. 

I gotta address the elephant in the room, and that’s Otama claiming that Luffy was actually defeated! BRO, HE SIMPLY DECIDED TO TAKE A NAP BECAUSE KAIDO’S NONSENSE WAS BORING HIM. HE HAS NEVER ONCE TRULY BEEN DEFEATED IN A BATTLE! DON’T TALK ABOUT THE FIFTH EMPEROR IN SUCH A WAY EVER AGAIN! AFTER ALL, HE’S ABOUT TO LIBERATE THE LAND OF WANO BY KICKING KAIDO’S ASS. 

Man, it doesn’t get old seeing Fourth Gear Snake Man. Just utter badassery in its physical appearance, the fact that the form is based off how snakes move and operate, and just Luffy’s aura with it. It just showcases just how much badassery Luffy really has. He doesn’t always have to showcase all of it at once because it would be too overwhelming to the average viewer. And the way he combined with Yamato’s Divine Serpent was chef’s kiss. The way that was animated was so cool. It was rough looking and the colors popped against the dull background, symbolizing that Luffy is the light that will show the way to the promise land for the Land of Wano. Just, amazing stuff! 

And lastly, Gear 5! 

We have yet to see all of its glory, but it’s clearly just utter amazingness and badassery. Luffy was destined to eat the Gum-Gum Fruit because that power belongs to no one else but him. There’s no one more free and flexible as him and he’s about to show Kaido why it was a mistake to ever get in the way of the Straw Hat! 

Stop simping bruh this arc has been slow as hell with tons of episodes where people are just fighting but nothing actually happens. So sad that they ruined this arc in the anime.
Real weird you seem to really like one piece but not get mad when they put a garbo recap in the middle of a fight lmao
Aug 27, 2023 2:24 PM
Apr 2023
ShadowMasterNL said:
KingBaller06 said:

And lastly, Gear 5! 

Stop simping bruh this arc has been slow as hell with tons of episodes where people are just fighting but nothing actually happens. So sad that they ruined this arc in the anime.
Real weird you seem to really like one piece but not get mad when they put a garbo recap in the middle of a fight lmao

I've gotta agree, the last arc has just been snails pace and they've been throwing out a lot of recaps. It almost makes me miss the old anime only filler stories they'd do in the past, sure it wasn't great but at least it beats rewatching the same flashback content every other week.
Aug 27, 2023 4:30 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
These recaps are gonna be great after Wano concludes.
Aug 27, 2023 8:31 PM
Jan 2021
ShadowMasterNL said:
KingBaller06 said:

And lastly, Gear 5! 

DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT ONE PIECE AGAIN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH. THESE RECAPS EXIST BECAUSE TOEI ANIMATION UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THAT YOU CAN'T FULLY UNDERSTAND THE BADASSERY OF WHAT GOES ON IN ONE SINGULAR EPISODE. THESE REALLY ALLOW YOU TO PROCESS IT A LOT MORE AND THEY'RE SO EXCITING!
Aug 27, 2023 8:39 PM
Jan 2021
Hot-Pantaloons said:
ShadowMasterNL said:

I've gotta agree, the last arc has just been snails pace and they've been throwing out a lot of recaps. It almost makes me miss the old anime only filler stories they'd do in the past, sure it wasn't great but at least it beats rewatching the same flashback content every other week.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! THESE RECAPS ARE NOTHING SHORT OF EXCELLENCE!
Aug 27, 2023 9:24 PM
Apr 2023
KingBaller06 said:
Hot-Pantaloons said:

Nice attempt at trolling I guess, but at half a chapter per episode I'm pretty sure even most children can follow along without these excessive recaps.
Aug 28, 2023 12:29 AM
Aug 2023
KingBaller06 said:
ShadowMasterNL said:
DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT ONE PIECE AGAIN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH. THESE RECAPS EXIST BECAUSE TOEI ANIMATION UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THAT YOU CAN'T FULLY UNDERSTAND THE BADASSERY OF WHAT GOES ON IN ONE SINGULAR EPISODE. THESE REALLY ALLOW YOU TO PROCESS IT A LOT MORE AND THEY'RE SO EXCITING!
Funy trol bro eeuhehuhueuheuheuheeheheuheuh
Aug 31, 2023 8:01 PM
Jan 2021
ShadowMasterNL said:
KingBaller06 said:
Funy trol bro eeuhehuhueuheuheuheeheheuheuh
I'm not trolling.
Aug 31, 2023 8:02 PM
Jan 2021
Hot-Pantaloons said:
KingBaller06 said:

Nice attempt at trolling I guess, but at half a chapter per episode I'm pretty sure even most children can follow along without these excessive recaps.
I'm not trolling.
Oct 8, 2023 6:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Unnecesary recap,.....Gear 4 and ...
....Gear 5!!!

kekeke
Jan 14, 6:41 PM
Jan 2017
recap episode, such a waste of time
52 seconds ago
Aug 2011
why is it weirdly placed on crunchyroll?

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece: Barto no Himitsu no Heya! Episode 4 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Oct 7, 2023

4 by Eoussama »»
Oct 20, 2023 2:27 AM

» Popped back into Watching

Itachirulz1 - Aug 20, 2023

8 by Memore »»
Aug 23, 2023 11:00 AM

Poll: » One Piece: Barto no Himitsu no Heya! Episode 1 Discussion

anime-prime - Dec 30, 2021

43 by Lucky_Z »»
Mar 14, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » One Piece: Barto no Himitsu no Heya! Episode 2 Discussion

Switch_Z - Apr 30, 2022

12 by Ranxomare »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.