Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2023 9:49 PM

Feb 2014
Seems like that Murder Pierrot either has a Vassal Weapon, or maybe a Legendary Weapon? Because it has that unique jewel to that string weapon. Anyway, Coliseum arc solved and a hushed ending to it.

What caught my eye though is that this chapter confirms that the anime will most likely adapt more than the manga already has.
Aug 9, 2023 12:12 PM

Feb 2016
Boring chapter, the extra match accomplished absolutely nothing more than to show how weak Naofumi really is, bro is the Shield Hero and still his damn shield gets easily nullified by simple shaddy-ass magicians off-screen lmao

Filo's new Fire Song attack is kinda sick tho

And I do find hilarious how they still try so hard to make Sadeena to look sexy in her human form, not only because her desing sucks, but because that shit just can't work anymore after knowing that she is actually a fkng whale lol
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Aug 9, 2023 6:50 PM

Feb 2014
StallionXD said:
Boring chapter, the extra match accomplished absolutely nothing more than to show how weak Naofumi really is, bro is the Shield Hero and still his damn shield gets easily nullified by simple shaddy-ass magicians off-screen lmao

Filo's new Fire Song attack is kinda sick tho

And I do find hilarious how they still try so hard to make Sadeena to look sexy in her human form, not only because her desing sucks, but because that shit just can't work anymore after knowing that she is actually a fkng whale lol
"boring" seems like a consensus on other forums as well.

I still think Sadeena is sexy, but the orca is the least of my complaints, they somehow manage to make her so ugly sometimes, it baffles me, how hard can it be to make a sexy anime orca-girl?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 103 Discussion

kevin_video - Jan 15

3 by Yaggamy »»
Feb 12, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 102 Discussion

curvedtree - Dec 18, 2023

1 by Kenny_Stryker »»
Jan 13, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 101 Discussion

kevin_video - Nov 14, 2023

2 by Yaggamy »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 100 Discussion

Penguinu - Sep 9, 2023

2 by Kjqomc »»
Oct 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

26 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jul 17, 2023 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.