Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2023 10:03 PM

Sep 2016
They're getting more energetic as old people because the more the hourglass is flipped, the more sand is flowing back to the thinner side, so they have more years to live compared to before, therefore their old selves are getting younger while the young ones get older when the hourglass is reversed.

So my hypotesis is that if they stay 10 years as youngsters, assuming the sand leak allows it, if they flip it back around, they will be 7x years old instead of 8x years old because the young would have aged 10 years flowing back 10 years of lifespan in the old ones' half.

Honestly speaking if I were them I would just live my life at my fullest as young, maybe leave a couple more sons and daughters while I'm at it so I counter the underpopulation of the countryside (also would work better than just wanking the boner because the body feels young amirite granpa just jump grandma she doesn't mind ~.~*), and then when the sand is about to run out, flip the hourglass, be maybe around 50~60 years old at that point, and die peacefully together as a happy and physically fit middle aged couple (running out of sand and dying as young in their 30s-40s would feel weird lol).

*Speaking of seggs, I'm surprised they didn't smash yet

I wonder what the authour is going to do with this
FullyChargedJul 26, 2023 10:13 PM
bruh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru Chapter 81 Discussion

FullyCharged - Jan 23

1 by ohpts »»
Jan 26, 10:11 AM

» 'Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru' gets TV Anime

waalex11 - Aug 9, 2023

0 by waalex11 »»
Aug 9, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru Chapter 32 Discussion

Remocracy - Apr 15, 2022

1 by Storm1988 »»
Jul 31, 2022 1:46 PM

Poll: » Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru Chapter 63 Discussion

Remocracy - Jul 30, 2022

0 by Remocracy »»
Jul 30, 2022 9:13 AM

Poll: » Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru Chapter 62 Discussion

Remocracy - Jul 30, 2022

0 by Remocracy »»
Jul 30, 2022 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.