Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2010 4:05 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
tsubasaloverMay 23, 2010 8:43 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 26, 2010 4:19 PM

Jan 2009
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Kaname didn't attack Yuuki. That was Kaname with the long hair attacking Rido.
So Kaname finally admits to Yuuki that he is the ancestor and not her real brother.
And since Kaname beats up Touma it's now a declaration of war huh? But it wasn't when Touma did that to Yuuki. That kids twisted. lol Rido even more so since we finally got to see how he used the baby to awaken Kaname. But how did Kaname turn into a kid after that?

May 28, 2010 10:08 AM

Sep 2007
wtf was that? o__o Just when I thought that chapter 60 was a great improvement, this chapter has come! >_>
TaluMay 29, 2010 2:06 AM
May 28, 2010 3:00 PM

Jan 2010
WHOAA! I wonder... Are those wounds on Yuuki's neck and arm made by Kaname?... God... Why is he biting her so many times!? That looked rather painful O_O
I had something on my mind while reading, but I forgot what was that:(
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
May 28, 2010 4:49 PM

Feb 2009
Jeez, what the hell...? I was a little confused in this chapter but after reading some of the posts here it's cleared things up a bit. Mmm, I'm wondering what Yuuki's reaction to this whole situation will be...

GO ZERO! <3
May 28, 2010 8:37 PM

Aug 2007
oic. kaname is a srz pedo.
j/k. nice revelation........ damn. kaname biting yuuki so many times is.. sexy o///o

May 28, 2010 9:04 PM

Oct 2009
I hope next chapter has Zero in it..the plot w/ Kaname's past is moving so slow ><
May 28, 2010 11:44 PM

May 2010
Kaname finally told Yuuki, who he really is. I CANT WAIT FOR CH.62!!!
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
May 29, 2010 12:09 AM

Apr 2009
Talu said:
wtf was that? o__o Just when I thought the chapter 60 was a great improvement, this chapter has come! >_>

major agreement.

May 29, 2010 12:53 AM

Jun 2007
Finally some more blood and a story twist!
May 29, 2010 5:12 AM
Feb 2009
This is a good chapter. A very good chapter. Hopefully now we can get past the whole he's my brother thing.
May 29, 2010 5:41 AM

Dec 2009
So Kaname's not Yuuki's brother but rather her GreatGreatGreat.....GreatGrandfather ?
May 29, 2010 6:20 AM

Mar 2010
Talu said:
wtf was that? o__o Just when I thought that chapter 60 was a great improvement, this chapter has come! >_>

True -.-

I want Zero :(:( and hope he will be in next chap
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
May 29, 2010 6:41 AM

Jan 2010
wow:D loved this chapter! so he finally tell her the truth :P can't wait to see her reaction ^^ i also want to know more about him becoming a child again.. interesting :D but would live to see zero in the next one :P
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
May 29, 2010 8:37 AM

Jan 2010
vertrag said:
kaname biting yuuki so many times is.. sexy o///o

I agree... XD
May 29, 2010 8:38 AM

Jan 2010
alwaysbored said:
So Kaname's not Yuuki's brother but rather her GreatGreatGreat.....GreatGrandfather ?

And that's rather funny ',D
May 29, 2010 11:28 AM

Aug 2007
vertrag said:
damn. kaname biting yuuki so many times is.. sexy o///o

That was seriously very hot! I wouldn't mind him biting me

May 29, 2010 12:08 PM

Jun 2009
This chapter was kind of chaotic, at first.
It was interestin to see the always(?)kind Big Bro bitting his "sister".
I wonder what'll Yuuki do after she knows the whole true.
I think (after the last chapter) that she has began to understand that she loves Zero.
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
May 29, 2010 12:31 PM

Jan 2009
asx-nici said:

I think (after the last chapter) that she has began to understand that she loves Zero.

She's known that for a long time. That's why she told Kaname (what was it 10 chapters ago? or more?) that she would never be satisfied with just his blood since Zero was in her heart as well. Kaname already knew that too.

May 29, 2010 1:13 PM

Feb 2009
OK,,, I'm still confused here :S I don't really understand the part of Kaname's past
May 29, 2010 4:06 PM

Jan 2009
Domi-chan said:
OK,,, I'm still confused here :S I don't really understand the part of Kaname's past

There seem to be a lot of people confused about this chapter, so let me offer my opinion to hopefully shed some light on it. Hope it helps.

It starts with Kaname attacking Touma for what he did to Yuuki, then goes to Kaname and Yuuki.

Kanmae bites Yuuki on the neck and they are talking after of Kaname's feelings of despair. Yuuki doesn't feel as if she is good enough for Kaname and asks if he thinks what their parents gave their lives for was for nothing. He says no (NOT yes). He then starts explaining that he is not her real brother. Yuuki doesn't undertand, so Kaname takes her down to the crypt. She bites him in order to see his memories.
It then shows Rido using the baby Kaname (Jurri and Haruka's son) to awaken the ancestor Kaname, so he can devour the ancestor and get his powers instead of just devouring the baby. Ancestor Kaname (with the long hair) then attacks and bites Rido.

Kaname never bites Yuuki repeatedly. Only twice that I could tell. Once on the neck and once on the wrist. Nor does he attack her. Rido was never "in Kaname's form" (I don't even get what that means), nor did Rido make Yuuki kill Kaname. (Not even sure how that was come up with. lol) Also he never says their parents gave up their lives for Yuuki for nothing.

So that's the chapter in a nutshell. Hope it helps anyone who's still confused. :)
JadedLoverMay 29, 2010 10:47 PM

May 30, 2010 1:52 AM

Jan 2010
JadedLover said:
Domi-chan said:

There seem to be a lot of people confused about this chapter, so let me offer my opinion to hopefully shed some light on it. Hope it helps.

It starts with Kaname attacking Touma for what he did to Yuuki, then goes to Kaname and Yuuki.

Kanmae bites Yuuki on the neck and they are talking after of Kaname's feelings of despair. Yuuki doesn't feel as if she is good enough for Kaname and asks if he thinks what their parents gave their lives for was for nothing. He says no (NOT yes). He then starts explaining that he is not her real brother. Yuuki doesn't undertand, so Kaname takes her down to the crypt. She bites him in order to see his memories.
It then shows Rido using the baby Kaname (Jurri and Haruka's son) to awaken the ancestor Kaname, so he can devour the ancestor and get his powers instead of just devouring the baby. Ancestor Kaname (with the long hair) then attacks and bites Rido.

Kaname never bites Yuuki repeatedly. Only twice that I could tell. Once on the neck and once on the wrist. Nor does he attack her. Rido was never "in Kaname's form" (I don't even get what that means), nor did Rido make Yuuki kill Kaname. (Not even sure how that was come up with. lol) Also he never says their parents gave up their lives for Yuuki for nothing.

So that's the chapter in a nutshell. Hope it helps anyone who's still confused. :)

Thank you, that explains a lot :D
~ Go bald, Kurosaki! ~
May 30, 2010 2:38 AM

Feb 2009
Anjabullet_ said:
JadedLover said:
Domi-chan said:

Thank you, that explains a lot :D

Yay,, I think I kinda get it now ;D
May 30, 2010 3:41 PM
May 2009
and I think, now that Yuuki know that she's not Kaname's sister, she'll be a little more at ease at the thought ' I love Kaname as a lover even if he's my brother! my gosh it's incest!! ' given her by her human living experience... (sorry to all YukixZero fans but I think that this turn may come with wedding ^^ -> just kidding, but that'd be really funny idea :D)
May 30, 2010 5:23 PM

Jun 2009
ConfusedT_T
Where's Zero!
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
May 30, 2010 9:26 PM

Jan 2009
kerobear said:

Where's Zero!

At least we had the one page of him and Aidou.
I really want to see more Zero, Yuuki and Kaname together.
There are Zero lovers and Kaname lovers, and a lot of people think you have to be one or the other, but I love them both and want to see more interaction between the main three. (I do have to admit I like Kaname more though. XD lol)

@Domi-Chan and AnjaBullet_, I'm glad that helped. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, and if I can, I'd be happy to answer! :)
JadedLoverMay 30, 2010 9:31 PM

May 31, 2010 1:26 PM

Dec 2008
Finally! Some development!
May 31, 2010 4:36 PM

Jan 2009
Mewcandy said:
@JadedLover Your explanation cleared up alot of things for me thanks ^^ I wonder what's Yuuki's gonna do now that she knows Kaname isn't her actual brother and what's gonna come from this "declaration of war"?

Hmm....

You're welcome, and good question about the declaration of war. I was wondering as well.
There are so many different ways Hino can take the story now. We have Sara, Touma and the rest of Kaname's past still. And it's been foreshadowed so many times about pure bloods being captured and used for what their blood can do. (I personally thought after the end of the school arc that the story might go in that direction with Yuuki being captured. Guess I was wrong. XD) I'd like to see the rest of Kaname's past first and how he turned into a kid. Also what put him in despair in the first place. There was that one cryptic line about not wanting to lose Yuuki again, and I wonder if he meant when she was turned into a human or something else.
Hmmm.....so many things to think about, but at least the story is FINALLY going somewhere again.
JadedLoverMay 31, 2010 7:03 PM

May 31, 2010 6:16 PM

Oct 2008
JadedLover said:
I'd like to see the rest of Kaname's past first and how he turned into a kid.

I also want to know that...

May 31, 2010 9:30 PM
Oct 2009
The only thing I don't understand is, what's so much better about being her grandfather instead of her brother...? ^^"
Jun 1, 2010 9:13 AM

Jan 2010
plushiesexual said:
The only thing I don't understand is, what's so much better about being her grandfather instead of her brother...? ^^"

It's worse. Even in the vampire society I truly doubt having a relathionship with your granpa is normal.. And people were complaining about Kaname being Yuuki's brother.. Hino sure knows how to piss people off.
Jun 1, 2010 9:19 PM

Jan 2008
Domi-chan said:

ok here is my understanding:

KANAME (ancestor of kuran) was tired of living for so long and wanted to be turned into dust

YUKI had older brother(before she was born) whose name also happened to be KANAME

RIDO took KANAME (brother) to offer to KANAME (ancestor) to awaken him.. so he can take the power of KANAME (ancestor) instead of the power of KANAME (brother)
MY SIGNATURE

Jun 2, 2010 12:23 AM

Oct 2008
Needs Zero. ;___;
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 2, 2010 11:31 AM

Sep 2007
holypoop said:
plushiesexual said:

It's worse. Even in the vampire society I truly doubt having a relathionship with your granpa is normal.. And people were complaining about Kaname being Yuuki's brother.. Hino sure knows how to piss people off.

That's what I thought ~___~ I suspected it since he said to Ichijou that he's the ancestor of the Kuran (I don't remember what chapter is was).
Jun 2, 2010 6:11 PM

Mar 2010
Talu said:
That's what I thought ~___~ I suspected it since he said to Ichijou that he's the ancestor of the Kuran (I don't remember what chapter is was).

Yeah it didn't come as a big surprise for me neither. That's why he couldn't kill Rido, because he was the one who awakened him remember?

JadedLover said:
I'd like to see the rest of Kaname's past first and how he turned into a kid. Also what put him in despair in the first place. There was that one cryptic line about not wanting to lose Yuuki again, and I wonder if he meant when she was turned into a human or something else.

Did you notice that he brought Yuuki to the crypt where he talked to his 'mirror' earlier? I wonder if he wants her to encounter the 'mirror' and maybe reveal something hidden within her.... it *could be* why he says he doesn't want to live without her again. Although it could be he only meant when she became human and lost her memories. for 10 years... I want to know!!! Q_Q

I am also dying to see what put him in despair in the first place... :)
Oh and I too love the three of them but... Kaname is so cool and collected XD
Jun 4, 2010 4:45 AM

Apr 2009
So...yeah. That was...um, that was...disturbing.
...But at least Kurancest is no more? Oniisama isn't oniisama indeed. No wait, it's still Kurancest, only with her grandpa instead. So what's next, "Ojii-sama, taint me with your elderly hands"? God DAMN that's wrong.
And we basically got an almost-sex scene? Wut?

I just wish Zero killed Yuki and Kaname already (don't any of you turn this into 'KANAME IS TOO POWERFUL FOR ZERO LUL'; cause I know that, and I don't care.) and lived happily ever after with Sayori.
CenedessJun 4, 2010 4:50 AM
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 5, 2010 7:53 PM

Apr 2009
Callisto said:
vertrag said:
kaname biting yuuki so many times is.. sexy o///o

I agree... XD

Heeee. <3
Jun 9, 2010 1:04 PM

Apr 2009
Well, who cares if Yuuki had no idea. /We/ already knew all this....><
I really hope something actually /happens/ in the next chapter....>>
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 13, 2010 7:28 AM

Nov 2009
Thanks to Jadedlover. ^.^
I'd make a comment but i don't think I've grasped enough of the chapter to do so.
Jun 16, 2010 8:51 AM

Jan 2009
Why is everyone doggin on the incest issue?! Geez, we are all related in some way or another. We did a family tree in a class I had and I found out I was related to a friend of mine. We were both surprised but thought it was great.

I actually think Yuuki is the reincarnation of Kaname's past love. That would explain why he said he doesn't want to lose her again for a reason that doesn't change anything. She might even be the one who was eaten by the hunters instead of Kaname. idk....

Jun 18, 2010 5:11 AM

Apr 2009
JadedLover said:
I actually think Yuuki is the reincarnation of Kaname's past love. That would explain why he said he doesn't want to lose her again for a reason that doesn't change anything. She might even be the one who was eaten by the hunters instead of Kaname. idk....

If that was true, then I'd really lose interest in the series. It'd be too cliche for my mind to take in. Reincarnation blah blah blah. :|
Jul 11, 2010 9:37 AM

Mar 2010
JadedLover said:
Why is everyone doggin on the incest issue?! Geez, we are all related in some way or another. We did a family tree in a class I had and I found out I was related to a friend of mine. We were both surprised but thought it was great.

Yeah, I too fail to see the ''oh my god'' issue. Who cares. It was milleniums ago, generations and generations...

Gilliene said:
JadedLover said:

If that was true, then I'd really lose interest in the series. It'd be too cliche for my mind to take in. Reincarnation blah blah blah. :|

Agreed, that'd be a downer for me too. Hopefully, the author will pull some strings and give us a better twist.
Jul 12, 2010 12:09 PM

Jan 2009
-BlackRabbit- said:
JadedLover said:

Yeah, I too fail to see the ''oh my god'' issue. Who cares. It was milleniums ago, generations and generations...

Exactly!

Gilliene said:
JadedLover said:

Agreed, that'd be a downer for me too. Hopefully, the author will pull some strings and give us a better twist.

I'm not too thrilled with it either, but just thought it would explain a lot. Like I said, IDK.....she could just remind him of that person through looks and personality.

Jul 13, 2010 3:01 AM
Jul 2010
Cenedess said:
So...yeah. That was...um, that was...disturbing.
...But at least Kurancest is no more? Oniisama isn't oniisama indeed. No wait, it's still Kurancest, only with her grandpa instead. So what's next, "Ojii-sama, taint me with your elderly hands"? God DAMN that's wrong.

LMAO xDD .. someone understands me exactly!!
We have to bear it till the end to see where the story goes.
I wish he was at least her cousin or something.. not something like a father
or a brother. Hino's world is so twisted to some human fans..

But I have to admit Kaname's past must is interesting but it came
out veeery slow.
Jun 25, 2011 1:17 AM

Aug 2009
Finally. Kaname said I'm not your brother.
Then what's next?
I want ZERO more.
chiquit0621Jun 25, 2011 1:22 AM

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Feb 4, 2014 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
Well... It was great, but this chapter was a bit confusing... Less Kaname and more Zero!! I want more Zero!!
Sep 21, 2014 6:34 AM

Dec 2012
Kaname is cool with his long hair :D

- barely alive -

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.