Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2023 8:39 PM

Jan 2016
the quality cgi of these last episodes has increased a lot
Jun 3, 2023 11:43 PM
Apr 2022
The eps feel like a world class movie than an oridinary ep. A lot of good eyecatching stuff has been happening and it really getting good.
I feel like I have to say that Hao Tian is the best father. He has saved tang san so many times even from "Gods". He really is the GOAT
Jun 4, 2023 2:03 AM

Mar 2007
Was told the last 3 episodes (this is the 2nd of 3) are movie quality for some reason, I wonder if they had plans to release the finale as a 90+ minute movie?? Animation is gorgeous, I have zero complaints in fact kudos to them.

The battlefield with necromancy and more dying leaves the Tiandou Empire in a bad state - If they fight they might die, if they don't fight they will die, so they have to win to live.

Renxue and Tang San return to the battlefield, both try to get rid of Bibi Dong's Necro array. Tang San asks if Renxue considers this a "good" "just" way to fight, and she got mad at her underlings and Bibi Dong for going beyond the scope of her orders. So to deflect, she claims she MUST defeat Tang San, so she can take over the leadership role of the Martial Soul Kingdom and win properly.

And then the fight has great choreography, plus some truly funny comedic scenes sprinkled in:-

• That poor guy whose glass of 30 year old wine ended up splashed over his face when the god's jet streams rocked their Zeppelin
  • The fisherman thrown overboard, when climbing back in a bunch of fish rain down, haha the look on his face at the unexpected fortune

The big battle was kind of amazing, heroics and the ... uh ... other stuff which I'm a little sad about.

Jun 7, 2023 2:09 PM

Dec 2018
sorry i didn't post it guys, i was super busy and the translation i got was...less than perfect. anyways this is hurtling at a superfast pace which while i do like the longer episodes i think it might hurt the story telling in the end. sword grandpa was awesome, poison laoshi was awesome, du gu's sacrifice had me in tears. then both grandpas...it's hard to end on a sad note but there is hope; rong rong and oscar can save the day. idk how a show as seemingly silly as this has me so emotionally invested but i can tell you i love it so so so much! i think we have one more episode left, i'll be here with you all to celebrate it.
Jun 10, 2023 8:08 AM
Aug 2022
Nothing about these last episodes are amazing. Soul Land season 1 was more interesting. These fights are epic? These fights are extremely lame.

This is how gods fight? What utter nonsense. Spirit skills barely being used just blasts being thrown about and weapons clanging against each other.

These people got 9 spirit rings ain’t even using any abilities. The god grade spirit ring ability Tang San has he plan to use that ever? What an incredible disappointment these episodes are. Soul bones can’t done barely using the god grade abilities…who ever did these fights suck to infinity and beyond.

Rush doesn’t even begin to cover how lame these episodes are. Jesus do they not know how to end something good? What an incredibly lame and weak set of last episodes, then the guy just gets ambushed supremely easily. Lol these writers should retire. Weakest Sea God I have ever seen in life.
Jun 18, 2023 5:06 PM

Oct 2017
hKonataa said:
the quality cgi of these last episodes has increased a lot

There was some Unreal Engine 5 showcase at the end of one previous episode, maybe they used that?
No clue which engine they were using before though...
Jan 22, 2:55 AM

Nov 2009
"lets just ignore the undeads and let them fight it out while we return to our duel" LOL

What was the point in previous episode of them both flying side-by-side toward Spider Lady again?...

Nothing that's what, as they both literally flew back to where they started the fight... before flying back to the Gate...

So.. can the Shadow and Flower enemy dudes not do Soul Merge anymore?

They got stone'd by Poison dude without doing much... LOL

But Poison dude used too much Soul Power and "went down"...

And there goes the "fight fair and square duel"... Guess the Angel will always be lying huh...

Also... they're trying to resurrect... but they also just mentioned you need to be Support Gods... but they're both not gods, they're level 95-ish not level 99 or 100... lol...

More Plot Armor.

Especially since they're REZ'ing a GOD... and not a regular human... huh...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 237 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 9, 2023

22 by ZrxTeamGreen »»
Apr 18, 2:01 AM

» In case anyone cared about the differences between the 3 different finale releases

GPDonghua - Mar 3

0 by GPDonghua »»
Mar 3, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 222 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Stormy_77 »»
Feb 8, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 235 Discussion

StateofOhayo - May 27, 2023

9 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:26 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 231 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Apr 29, 2023

4 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.