Forums

[Update June 1] Forum Conversation View: Beta Testing

New
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Sep 2, 2023 7:59 PM

Sep 2010
Reply to Shishio-kun
@kitsune0

Did you used to do little MAL commentary animations like 10 years ago? And posted them on Tinypic? Maybe its time to bring that series back!
@Shishio-kun No. I never even used Tinypic. I remember someone making short comedic YouTube videos about MAL updates, but that was about 5 or so years ago. He had a completely different nickname and avatar than me.

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Sep 2, 2023 8:38 PM

Feb 2010
Reply to kitsune0
@Shishio-kun No. I never even used Tinypic. I remember someone making short comedic YouTube videos about MAL updates, but that was about 5 or so years ago. He had a completely different nickname and avatar than me.
@kitsune0

Hmm really I only remember the anime edits from around 2013 when we had the image tag debacle. I always thought it was you I wonder who that was then...? 😳 It wasn't IntroverTurtle, but he might be able to remember.

Sep 3, 2023 7:00 PM

Feb 2013
Reply to Shishio-kun
@kitsune0

Hmm really I only remember the anime edits from around 2013 when we had the image tag debacle. I always thought it was you I wonder who that was then...? 😳 It wasn't IntroverTurtle, but he might be able to remember.

@Shishio-kun That was me. When Tinypic died though I couldn't find anywhere to rehost them that wouldn't block them. They're collecting dust in my YT upload folder now.

The IMG tag ones anyway. Those were based off Yuru Yuri. I still have the "Days of MAL" Girls und Panzer edits linked in my MAL blog and they're able to be watched on DailyMotion.
NTADSep 3, 2023 7:04 PM
Sep 3, 2023 10:08 PM

Feb 2010
Reply to NTAD
@Shishio-kun That was me. When Tinypic died though I couldn't find anywhere to rehost them that wouldn't block them. They're collecting dust in my YT upload folder now.

The IMG tag ones anyway. Those were based off Yuru Yuri. I still have the "Days of MAL" Girls und Panzer edits linked in my MAL blog and they're able to be watched on DailyMotion.
@NTAD haha! Yes I saw your user pic today and thought that you might have been the one!

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

208 by hawkpelt5 »»
11 hours ago

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
Apr 24, 10:19 AM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3331 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.