Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2023 7:02 PM
Oct 2018
Noticeably better episode than the previous one, but with a few problems here and there. This episode's about Astro's class going into space by themselves to observe a rocket. A bunch of kids in space unsupervised? Nothing can go wrong there, right? Well, basically everything does. I've always hated the fat rich kid, and in this episode he is especially annoying. Atlas is here too, because his story needs to be the most drawn out plot arc in the show for some reason. I honestly don't understand some of the choices made in this show. Overall though, the episode wasn't too bad. Just very underwhelming and at times, a bit annoying.

I've also thought about something regarding Astro's dog, Jump. Why is he there? I don't mean in the ship with the kids. I mean, why is he with Astro in the first place? Jump belonged to Astro's father Dr Tenma, so how come he's with Astro's family now? How did he get there? And more importantly, what happened to Dr Tenma? Why hasn't he been contacted by anyone about Astro's existence?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom (1980) Episode 5 Discussion

MoblinGoblin - May 19, 2023

1 by PlasticRobot »»
Nov 17, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom (1980) Episode 4 Discussion

PlasticRobot - Nov 15, 2023

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Nov 15, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom (1980) Episode 1 Discussion

Viltas - May 27, 2018

4 by PlasticRobot »»
Nov 14, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom (1980) Episode 52 Discussion

MoblinGoblin - Jun 12, 2023

0 by MoblinGoblin »»
Jun 12, 2023 7:56 PM

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom (1980) Episode 51 Discussion

MoblinGoblin - Jun 12, 2023

0 by MoblinGoblin »»
Jun 12, 2023 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.