Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 14, 2023 6:49 AM

Apr 2020
Dan_ALves said:
Salty-GB said:
Zenitsu isn't fucking strong though, that's the thing. The little piss baby isn't even conscious when he does cool stuff and the movie straight up shows that the unconscious personality is a TOTAL FUCKIN CREEP. He's without a doubt the worst main character I've ever seen. Dude sucks.

Inosuke on the other hand? That's my baby. A precious gift to the world and by far the best character in terms of development. Love him.

You think he's a creep? Why?

The movie shows how his unconscious self thinks. There's like a whole ass segment where his unconscious self is just being mad creepy about Nezuko. Like... creepier than his conscious self.
May 14, 2023 7:05 AM

Aug 2022
Now i believe i am the only one who love Zenitsu ✌️

May 14, 2023 7:17 AM

Jun 2021
Shit i love Zen! He’s annoying af at times.. sure. Okay most times. But he has a few shining funny moments that made me like him. However I’m completely shocked you think he’s the most annoying character ever, he’s not even in my top 10. There’s some annoying ass characters in anime, imo way worse then Zen.
May 14, 2023 7:27 AM
Apr 2016
I feel the same. Zenitsu is the most annoying character ever
May 14, 2023 7:46 AM
Jul 2021
EXCLMaker said:
I'm picking up the show again after dropping it a couple years ago, and I remember now why I dropped it in Episode 11. Holy crap is Zenitsu one of the most annoying characters I have ever seen in any anime, I get that Zenitsu is actually strong but suffers from mental blocks to accessing his own strength, but it doesn't change that you have to sit through so many scenes of him crying and whining. Why does anime/manga feel the need to put in characters whose main purpose is literally just to cry and whine all the time (looking at you Records of Ragnarok)? Most scenes with Zenitsu bring the pacing/enjoyment of the show down to a crawl and is almost unwatchable at times. He is literally what comes up if you look up "Demon Slayer annoying." This guy is so bad that he makes me think I've been too harsh on other characters like Sakura from Naruto or Orohime from Bleach. They're angelic in comparison.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact I know he's in most, if not all of Demon Slayer. Please tell me gets better or whines less later on or I dunno just dies so I don't have to listen to him anymore.

I get what your saying, but once you get use to watching him...you'll have no problem bro
R.Forbes
May 14, 2023 8:09 AM
Aug 2021
Animaticide said:
I wanna see the alternate timeline version of KnY where Zenitsu was never conceived. That mf alone almost made me drop the series 5 times.

This has me crying😭😭😭
May 14, 2023 8:45 AM
Apr 2018
Well he doesn't die, but he does change through the story. As weird as It is, Tanjiro sees him as a kind boy despite his... behaviour problem. I got used to it and he gets less noisy as the manga progreseses so yeah. As Inosuke said in S2 "Maybe you should stay asleep".
May 14, 2023 9:37 AM
Oct 2022
I won't get into manga spoilers, but he is indeed one of the characters who develops best in the whole story
May 14, 2023 9:39 AM
Oct 2022
He’s bad but inosuke is way way worse
May 14, 2023 9:43 AM
Apr 2023
EXCLMaker said:
I'm picking up the show again after dropping it a couple years ago, and I remember now why I dropped it in Episode 11. Holy crap is Zenitsu one of the most annoying characters I have ever seen in any anime, I get that Zenitsu is actually strong but suffers from mental blocks to accessing his own strength, but it doesn't change that you have to sit through so many scenes of him crying and whining. Why does anime/manga feel the need to put in characters whose main purpose is literally just to cry and whine all the time (looking at you Records of Ragnarok)? Most scenes with Zenitsu bring the pacing/enjoyment of the show down to a crawl and is almost unwatchable at times. He is literally what comes up if you look up "Demon Slayer annoying." This guy is so bad that he makes me think I've been too harsh on other characters like Sakura from Naruto or Orohime from Bleach. They're angelic in comparison.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact I know he's in most, if not all of Demon Slayer. Please tell me gets better or whines less later on or I dunno just dies so I don't have to listen to him anymore.

what the hell are you telling. because of zenitsu we are watching this show . because there are some people who find zenitsu in themselves.
May 14, 2023 9:45 AM
Apr 2023
I hate everyone who hate zenitsu
May 14, 2023 10:09 AM
Apr 2022
EXCLMaker said:

then season 3 is for you
May 14, 2023 10:09 AM
Apr 2021
Salty-GB said:
Zenitsu isn't fucking strong though, that's the thing. The little piss baby isn't even conscious when he does cool stuff and the movie straight up shows that the unconscious personality is a TOTAL FUCKIN CREEP. He's without a doubt the worst main character I've ever seen. Dude sucks.

Inosuke on the other hand? That's my baby. A precious gift to the world and by far the best character in terms of development. Love him.

OMG, bro said that
May 14, 2023 10:12 AM
Apr 2021
How do u guys not find it funny that people who TRYHARD the shit out of demon and still don't beat it, he one shots him, so he's not weak and for the sleeping part, he is kinda possessed in that because he was hit my lighting in previous eps, so it would make sense that while using laughing style, the actual lighting gets in his mind and possess his body, nevertheless this will all disappear---------(spoiler)-----------after his master dies because another one of his student become a upper demon
May 14, 2023 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
I personally don't care for Zenitsu. I tend to overlook him. I think he cries and whines less over time. But maybe that could just be because I've been desensitized to it.
May 14, 2023 10:35 AM
Nov 2022
What’s with the Zenitsu hate. What did he ever do besides being a comedy relief and a good supporting character.
May 14, 2023 11:11 AM
Aug 2021
i love it when people with the same opinion as me gather into one place. fck zenitsu
May 14, 2023 11:30 AM
Jun 2021
Zenitsu is the best character
May 14, 2023 12:26 PM
May 2022
Salty-GB said:
Dan_ALves said:

You think he's a creep? Why?

The movie shows how his unconscious self thinks. There's like a whole ass segment where his unconscious self is just being mad creepy about Nezuko. Like... creepier than his conscious self.
Really, you think that is creepy?
May 14, 2023 2:12 PM

Jul 2015
Asilium said:
he LITERALLY HARASSES WOMEN THROUGH THE WHOLE ANIME

This is completely false.

May 14, 2023 2:28 PM

May 2013
RioFS said:
Don't worry, he completely stops being annoying in S3.

is this because he has not appeared in this season yet? :DDD
May 14, 2023 2:48 PM
Jun 2016
HELL YEAH FUCK ZENITSU
May 14, 2023 3:17 PM
Jul 2022
Every fucking character in the show is a one note, bland, nothing burger… idk why you expect good characterization for a show geared towards adolescents who will undoubtably enjoy the good guys beating the bad guys with the power of friendship.
May 14, 2023 3:20 PM

Apr 2020
Dan_ALves said:
Salty-GB said:

If you don't, you really need to re-evaluate the way you see women. Major red flag vibes, my dude.

OGSaran2000 said:
Salty-GB said:

OMG, bro said that

I call em like I see em.
May 14, 2023 3:24 PM

Apr 2020
Wow, what a unique and fresh point of view.
Never heard that one before...

xD
May 14, 2023 4:07 PM
Dec 2022
The whole point is the potential behind his development, every character reaches someone- there's literally crybabies in this world and sometimes characters like that can be quite motivating. The annoyance is real but its easier to look past once you understand the dynamic and what the creators wanna get across to the viewer/reader.
May 14, 2023 6:22 PM
Apr 2021
Efemffeffef Ed fed
May 14, 2023 6:45 PM
May 2022
Salty-GB said:
Dan_ALves said:

If you don't, you really need to re-evaluate the way you see women. Major red flag vibes, my dude.

OGSaran2000 said:

OMG, bro said that

I call em like I see em.
I really need a link to see what you´re talking about because what I saw and remember wasn´t creepy at all. 
May 14, 2023 6:57 PM

May 2021
10vely said:
RioFS said:
Don't worry, he completely stops being annoying in S3.

is this because he has not appeared in this season yet? :DDD

Exactly! I don't think he will be appearing in this season but who knows?

May 14, 2023 7:29 PM
Mar 2023
without zenitsu and inosuke the story is so much better.
May 14, 2023 7:59 PM
Apr 2023
If you hate him that much then don't watch DS.. seems pretty simple of a solution to me 🥱 I on the other hand love Zenitsu and I've watched DS multiple times (actually am watching it as I type this) I even named my cat Zenitsu bc it fit him so well. Bottom line is if you don't like a character fine that's your right doesn't mean others don't like that character and if it's so much of an issue then straight up don't watch the anime. Have a good one
May 14, 2023 8:10 PM
Jan 2020
EXCLMaker said:

He’s asleep for 90% of season 2 and he’s not on season 3 at all
May 14, 2023 9:07 PM
Mar 2023
I want to like Zenitsu, but every time he's on screen it's like 95% screaming and crying. It's absolutely miserable.
May 15, 2023 12:14 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
I was actually banging my head against my desk to ease my pain from my ears and eyes. 
May 15, 2023 1:44 AM
May 2022
Don't worry he gets better in Entertainment District arc. In fact since he is the one put in the most danger in the beginning he actually for once acts composed. even when he's whining its actually kinda funny this time (mostly)
May 15, 2023 2:27 AM
Apr 2020
Piromysl said:
Asilium said:
he LITERALLY HARASSES WOMEN THROUGH THE WHOLE ANIME

Well as a woman, I don't think I'd like to be followed by a creep just because I offered some help (which is exactly what happened the first time we saw Zenitsu). Thankfully, Tanjiro is a decent human being who made him stop with the harassment thing everytime Zenitsu got some weird crush over a girl. 
Not A SINGLE woman in this anime likes the way he's being overly touchy and often times, even if they run away or hit him, Zenitsu keeps coming back. I don't think this is a common behavior, and if you add the fact that he's always crying and whinning and asking for help... 
I agree on one thing, it's that he's less annoying at the end of season 2 but come on, what does the man have that makes so many people think he's a great character 
May 15, 2023 2:27 AM
May 2021
For me. They put those characters in for me. I like when they cry and whine and are pathetic. Next question.
May 15, 2023 2:53 AM
Jun 2021
upcoming manga chapters in the infinity castle arc, zenitsu totally abandons his crying tendencies and starts being a proper demon slayer FYI
May 15, 2023 2:54 AM

Jul 2015
Asilium said:
Piromysl said:

Well as a woman, I don't think I'd like to be followed by a creep just because I offered some help (which is exactly what happened the first time we saw Zenitsu). Thankfully, Tanjiro is a decent human being who made him stop with the harassment thing everytime Zenitsu got some weird crush over a girl. 
Not A SINGLE woman in this anime likes the way he's being overly touchy and often times, even if they run away or hit him, Zenitsu keeps coming back. I don't think this is a common behavior, and if you add the fact that he's always crying and whinning and asking for help... 
I agree on one thing, it's that he's less annoying at the end of season 2 but come on, what does the man have that makes so many people think he's a great character 

I don't care what gender you are, because what constitutes as harassment is not subjective.
You overexaggerated his introduction and pretend like it's all we get all the time.
Yeah, I get what you are trying to convey, but I doubt you'd agree.
We all know what "Those People" consider as harassment nowadays.
PiromyslMay 15, 2023 2:57 AM

May 15, 2023 3:47 AM
Apr 2022
there is nothing wrong with zenitsu neither is he annoying. hes one of my favourite characters.
May 15, 2023 5:49 AM

May 2023
I’ve heard this take too many times
May 15, 2023 8:05 AM

Mar 2013
Salty-GB said:

The Mugen Train one? Never seen it, but I always perceived Zenitsu from what I have watched to be a womanizer more than molest-prone pervert like Mineta. While I get that for some people he is annoying and persistent, I have not felt uncomfortable like I have with Mineta, who gropes the girls in his class. You know...straight up sex crimes. Zenitsu doesn't appear to be sexual in his advances so I do not feel bothered, if that makes sense, at least for me.

I am actually curious about the scene in question though.

Edit: Is it really this scene where he is dreaming about Nezuko?
PeripheralVisionMay 15, 2023 8:09 AM
May 15, 2023 8:16 AM
Jul 2018
when was he not? 🤡
May 15, 2023 5:12 PM

Dec 2010
Really he is not that bad I actually find him funny and I like his character.
May 15, 2023 9:26 PM
Aug 2021
At least zenitsu got character. TANJIRO on the other hand is the worst. Such a boring character!
May 16, 2023 1:15 AM

Jun 2009
He has traits of the way characters were designed in much, MUCH older anime. Back then you had incredibly over-the-top, annoying one-note characters that seemed to act very "anime." I actually like Zenitsu because of what he does during some of the best moments of the anime, and because I know he will have good character moments upcoming. But I understand why many don't like him.
May 16, 2023 1:33 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
I cringe whenever he gets a screentime, if only he was at the sleep state all the time.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

May 16, 2023 2:17 AM

Jul 2015
agree but atleast he isn't as bad as Inosuke .
May 16, 2023 3:20 AM
Sep 2021
he carried episode 5 when we saw him for the first time in action
May 16, 2023 3:55 AM
Aug 2021
he is the most annoying character of all anime combined just after sakura
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

201 by skatensleep »»
Yesterday, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2019

216 by skatensleep »»
May 9, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

220 by skatensleep »»
May 9, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

318 by ArreolaAn9el »»
May 8, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

227 by Atavistic »»
May 7, 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.