Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 29, 2023 3:20 AM
Sep 2021
Just saw a video about season 3 possibly being cancelled/censored for being too explicit and having too much fan service. I personally do not read the light novel or Web novel so I'm not sure how bad the fan service and the scenes may be. Personally I do not really mind if there is some and I don't find it to be provocative or sexualising in any way, but unsure how other people may feel. If the production team do decide to censor or redesign these scenes I wonder how it may affect the anime.
Mar 29, 2023 3:24 AM

Feb 2023
HannL said:
Just saw a video about season 3 possibly being cancelled/censored for being too explicit and having too much fan service. I personally do not read the light novel or Web novel so I'm not sure how bad the fan service and the scenes may be. Personally I do not really mind if there is some and I don't find it to be provocative or sexualising in any way, but unsure how other people may feel. If the production team do decide to censor or redesign these scenes I wonder how it may affect the anime.

Uh... what?

What kind of crappy clickbait video did you click on?
StyxParadiseMar 29, 2023 3:45 AM
Mar 29, 2023 3:26 AM
Sep 2021
StyxParadise said:
HannL said:

What kind of crappy clickbait video did you click on?

https://youtu.be/GU5eRGJMqps
:)
Mar 29, 2023 3:27 AM
Nov 2019
HannL said:

dude it got announced why would it get canceled suddenly. calm down.
Mar 29, 2023 3:30 AM
May 2021
HannL said:

What's your age buddy?
Mar 29, 2023 3:38 AM

Feb 2023

Yeah, season 3 is TOTALLY getting canceled/censored over something so insignificant. Riiiight.

You should know better than to trust clickbait videos like that.
StyxParadiseMar 29, 2023 3:51 AM
Mar 29, 2023 3:42 AM
Sep 2021
StyxParadise said:

Yeah, season 3 is TOTALLY getting canceled/censored. Riiiight.

You should know better than trusting videos like that.

Cancelled in the sense that many people will be unhappy towards the production team if they do decide to animate all the "sexualised" scenes. Of course it will get animated just about whether or not it will anger some fans.
Mar 29, 2023 3:47 AM

Jul 2015
Bro, it just means Twitter will be upset as usual. Which is a good thing. Anime itself will be unaffected.
Japan openly laughs at those Twitterian's faces.
PiromyslMar 29, 2023 4:16 AM

Mar 29, 2023 4:05 AM
Jan 2022
i don't mind even if it becomes a total hentai series ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Mar 29, 2023 4:14 AM
Aug 2022
HannL said:

Fan service?๐Ÿ˜ญ this anime have literally no fan service
Mar 29, 2023 5:48 AM
Nov 2020
Disclaimer9 said:

Bro half the characters are children/minors...
Mar 29, 2023 5:52 AM
Jan 2022
Simply_Fwox said:
Disclaimer9 said:

that's why i said so... ๐Ÿ˜‚(i don't care however immoral may it get, i just DO want S3)
Mar 29, 2023 6:56 AM
Jul 2018
Nah Jakez123 is in his villain arc with the clickbait, he said on stream that he's pushing it lol.
I doubt it will be cancelled, Twitter basement dwellers are not significant enough to have an effect especially with Japanese media.
Personally I wouldn't mind if Liliana got censored tho since pretty much everyone agrees she is a bad character.
It's true that there is some questionable fanservice but I wouldn't worry. It's not that questionable.
Mar 29, 2023 8:28 AM

Aug 2015
I haven't watched it but it's strange of Jakez to make a video like this (nonsense)
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Mar 29, 2023 9:10 AM
Dec 2021
HannL said:

Bruh, you're looking at clickbait
Mar 29, 2023 10:06 AM
Jan 2023
HannL said:

That, my friend. Is clickbait.
Mar 29, 2023 10:09 AM

Dec 2021
Re:Zero won't get cancelled over a minor inconvenience.

They never cared about Redo Of Healer, and this proves they only go after what's popular.
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Mar 29, 2023 10:59 AM
Mar 2023
Its not getting cancelled that video is clickbait.
Mar 29, 2023 1:05 PM
Jan 2021
Yeah I saw the video and laughed. Twitter cares about this sorta thing. And Japan just doesn't care about what the West thinks
Mar 29, 2023 1:18 PM

Jan 2013
Simply_Fwox said:
Disclaimer9 said:

Who are fictional entities, so it doesn't matter at all. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 29, 2023 1:26 PM

Jan 2019
If Mushoku Tensei or stuff like Redo of Healer is not canceled then there is no anime that will be cancelled. Japan really doesn't care and animes made for Japanese people.

Also fixing that is very easy, just redesign the character and here you go.

Re:Zero Season 3 gore will be censored anyway if it doesn't release on platforms like Netflix. A lot of Re:Zero dark scenes were hugely toned down in the anime even the rabbit.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Mar 29, 2023 3:03 PM

Mar 2009
don't just believe any video on the internet kid...
Mar 29, 2023 3:37 PM
Jan 2021
it's true. it broke the record for fastest announcement to cancellation in television history. crazy times we live in
Mar 30, 2023 7:42 AM
Apr 2020
you didn't watch the video, don't make half-baked comments when you didn't even spend 4 minutes to watch it. it was about it being cancelled on tweeter, not by Kadokawa(corporation that has rights for re zero anime, published novels etc) or White fox(studio)
Mar 30, 2023 1:21 PM
Aug 2021
Lads, by "cancelled" he means Twitter cancelled not that the series itself is cancelled lmao.
The person who posted this misunderstood the meaning of "Cancelled" , it's the same as some youtuber getting "cancelled"
+ this video is an attempt to get attention which is pathetic imo, either way this shouldn't even be a topic
Mar 30, 2023 1:29 PM
You really need to distinguish between legit and retarded sources 
Mar 31, 2023 3:19 AM
Sufferu

Sep 2013
HannL said:
that jakes always post clickbaits. Onky good thing to come out of his videos is his chapter summaries. Dont believe until its confirmed by official sources
Apr 4, 2023 10:21 PM
Mar 2022
HannL said:

i think we saw the same video but, i didn't watched because it was obvious click bait xd
Apr 4, 2023 10:28 PM
Mar 2022
Edybucur15 said:
HannL said:

yeah, but some of the lolis that come this season are practically naked, and there is a girl that walks around in a bikini or something, i find it really weird its like what happened??? elsa was the only character that had something like that and it maked sense but now im kinda scared that characters start to be more and more like this, i hope that dosen't happen and it keeps making sense why they wear what they wear but i find it difficult to explain,
Apr 5, 2023 11:38 AM
Feb 2022
Kadag10 said:
Edybucur15 said:

yeah, but some of the lolis that come this season are practically naked, and there is a girl that walks around in a bikini or something, i find it really weird its like what happened??? elsa was the only character that had something like that and it maked sense but now im kinda scared that characters start to be more and more like this, i hope that dosen't happen and it keeps making sense why they wear what they wear but i find it difficult to explain,
I would say almost anyone who wears skimmy outfits mostly does make sense. I am quite certain they won't be making changes to almost any of the characters. Though, they might do anything with Liliana, I don't really care about her. However, Capella and Shaula will mostly likely stay the same.
Apr 12, 2023 1:01 PM

Feb 2016
Disclaimer9 said:
Simply_Fwox said:

that's why i said so... ๐Ÿ˜‚(i don't care however immoral may it get, i just DO want S3)
weeb be normal challenge difficulty impossible:
EA
Apr 12, 2023 1:37 PM

Feb 2017
Not watch season 2 yet, but if twitter or journalist against it that mean it would be good.
i guess i will watch s2 now.
-
-
Apr 16, 2023 6:30 AM
Apr 2021
Literally no fan service, even there there was I’m tired of the anime community, just stfu who cares
Apr 17, 2023 8:16 PM
May 2020
Edybucur15 said:
HannL said:

My guy... probably over half the female characters have cleavage exposed. Rem is walking, talking fanservice. Elsa's outfit and boob size fit right in with the most cliché isekai harems.
Apr 17, 2023 8:21 PM
May 2020
Kadag10 said:
Edybucur15 said:

FR, some of the outfits and scenes were already fanservicey enough to make this hard to recommend to non-anime fans. Some of the shit I've seen in novels make it hard to even say this is better than your typical isekai harem in that regard. Between the practically naked lolis and a full scene of Priscilla getting undressed to the point of almost being 18+ I'm a little concerned this show could go down a path that would be really disappointing for something so well written.
Apr 17, 2023 10:53 PM
Aug 2022
Mr_Stuff_Doer said:
Edybucur15 said:

My guy... probably over half the female characters have cleavage exposed. Rem is walking, talking fanservice. Elsa's outfit and boob size fit right in with the most cliché isekai harems.

I think you dont know what is the definition of fan service, watch Highschool Dxd , Mushoku Tensei etc. This is fan service
Apr 19, 2023 12:39 AM
โ˜†A-Qing's hairโ˜†

Jun 2008
SynapticBlast said:
Nah Jakez123 is in his villain arc with the clickbait, he said on stream that he's pushing it lol.
I doubt it will be cancelled, Twitter basement dwellers are not significant enough to have an effect especially with Japanese media.
Personally I wouldn't mind if Liliana got censored tho since pretty much everyone agrees she is a bad character.
It's true that there is some questionable fanservice but I wouldn't worry. It's not that questionable.
he gotta make the cash somehow. clickbait is perfect, get everyone in a frothing state with the title.

Apr 20, 2023 11:12 PM
May 2020
Edybucur15 said:
Mr_Stuff_Doer said:

I think you dont know what is the definition of fan service, watch Highschool Dxd , Mushoku Tensei etc. This is fan service
Elsa's outfit is undeniably fanservice. There don't need to be literal uncensored nipples for it to be fanservice. Emilia's boobs get inflated in some scenes, multiple comments are made by Subaru about the attractiveness or sex appeal of the women, Frederica rips off her clothes to transform, Garfiel doesn't, a ton of characters coming in the new season are basically in only the most effective of bikini armors, the novels have a full page of Priscilla undressing, including a gratuitous amount of pantsu and booba. And I love this apparent back and forth of "No your show has excessive fanservice!" between MT and ReZero fans.
Apr 26, 2023 11:27 AM
Nov 2016
Edybucur15 said:
Mr_Stuff_Doer said:

Re:Zero definitely has some fan service moments and the animes you mentioned have them too, however, the animes you mentioned are more than fan service, they are "Ecchi" animes so they take the fan service moments to another level.

More topics from this board

» Anime of the year? ( 1 2 )

filthyfrank8142 - Mar 30

67 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Yesterday, 10:51 AM

» Episode 1 will be 90min LONG!

AshTheChamp - Jun 5

45 by barto_ »»
Jun 20, 6:35 AM

» (Spoilers) Who would be the perfect Seiyลซ?

castle2001 - Jun 11

11 by InfernalPotato »»
Jun 14, 4:01 PM

» Does some animators from Studio Bind will help White Fox ?

Baliste - Jun 9

15 by Kartiksama »»
Jun 12, 9:59 AM

» Why did White Fox decide to release episode 1 early?

someone324 - Jun 6

9 by GeoXsf9 »»
Jun 9, 9:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.