Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2023 6:23 PM
Mar 2019
Master passed the Catastrophe and entered Immortality.
Li is asked to go to the East Sea Conference to discuss eliminating Monsters of the East Sea, and hunt for Treasure.
The Girls in Chibi form are so funny, you have to take a look.
A Rubik's cube appears.
Apr 13, 2023 7:59 PM
Oct 2019
teacher actually had to shed his old body in order to transfer to his new immortal one. i guess it was part of the immortal melting pill and turbid immortal stuff. ok, i guess i can live with that explanation. though i think it would've been pretty "deep" had the teacher actually died and the mc used it to motivate himself further...

that one formation guy figures out what mc did. convinces mc to go to this dragon human "conference" thing, which isn't a conference but a fight tournament/challenge thing apparently. mc is the first to fight, and it's against someone from the dragon clan that could sense mc's ability...

super corny that shows have sea creatures use shells as microphones when they don't have land animals/humans use microphones at all

what's with all these modern gadgets the mc is creating? i also want to see him learn that fire technique. and why is the jiu lady who likes mc so obedient to that one fire immortal? i can't tell if it's respect or attraction
May 4, 2023 10:39 PM
Jan 2022
HagePotPotato said:
teacher actually had to shed his old body in order to transfer to his new immortal one. i guess it was part of the immortal melting pill and turbid immortal stuff. ok, i guess i can live with that explanation. though i think it would've been pretty "deep" had the teacher actually died and the mc used it to motivate himself further...

that one formation guy figures out what mc did. convinces mc to go to this dragon human "conference" thing, which isn't a conference but a fight tournament/challenge thing apparently. mc is the first to fight, and it's against someone from the dragon clan that could sense mc's ability...

super corny that shows have sea creatures use shells as microphones when they don't have land animals/humans use microphones at all

what's with all these modern gadgets the mc is creating? i also want to see him learn that fire technique. and why is the jiu lady who likes mc so obedient to that one fire immortal? i can't tell if it's respect or attraction
@HagePotPotato

I'm curious, do you know Chinese or are you using subtitles? That "fire immortal" is her teacher, that's why she's super obedient to him and when he *coughs* she straightens out and acts like a good girl.
May 29, 7:47 AM

Nov 2019
It seems like Master Qi Yuan has reached the turbid immortal realm which is a half-step from the regular immortal. Senior Jiu Wu finally discovers that Changshou used the banned immortal-melting pill. (of course he deceives Jiu Wu) But in the middle of the conversation he breaks through the level 6 Virtual Refining Realm.

Changshou is chosen to attend the East Sea Conference. I think they're going to finally address the endless shrimp massacre that Ling'E has been doing. Changshou brings out the rubik's cube to distract Jiu Jiu while they make their way to the conference. The human-dragon contest starts off the conference and Changshou is picked as the first opponent. What luck..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shixiong A Shixiong Episode 13 Discussion

bushman66 - Apr 10, 2023

11 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Shixiong A Shixiong Episode 12 Discussion

bushman66 - Apr 6, 2023

3 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Shixiong A Shixiong Episode 10 Discussion

bushman66 - Mar 16, 2023

2 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Shixiong A Shixiong Episode 9 Discussion

bushman66 - Mar 14, 2023

1 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Shixiong A Shixiong Episode 8 Discussion

bushman66 - Mar 6, 2023

1 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.