Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 24, 2023 7:37 PM

Feb 2020

Yo, this is the one and only Kishbokai! Kind of crazy I've been on this site for 2 years, but those 2 years are nothing I regret. Even if I've met some awful people, I've met some amazing people that will forever enhance my life. I don't think I will left anytime soon, so let's get the introduction in order:

Name: Kishbokai (Obviously), Kish for Short
Gender: Female but biologically male. Please use the pronouns She/They. However, if you decide not to, I personally don't mind at all. I've lived sixteen years being called He/Him, so what's another sixteen?
Sexuality: Pansexual
Style: Bland clothes but I wear a very nice hoodie
Interests: Videogames, Anime, Manga, Manhwa Novels, Music, Writing, and Art
Consoles: Switch, Nintendo Wii, PS4, and 3DS (Want a PS vita very badly)
Favourites:

1. Food - Rice and Beans, the greatest food ever
  2. Colours - All types of red and blue
  3. Weather/Season - Cloudy and Autumn
  4. Anime - The Monogatari series, Gintama, and the Fate series
  5. Music - The Beatles, Gorillaz, The Pillows, Rex Orange Country, Reol, Rare Americans
  6. Videogames - Botw, Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Heartgold, Dragon Quest 11, Yakuza 0 and Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded
  7. Manga - One Piece, Jojo, Detective Conan, Blue Period, and To Your Eternity
  8. Movies - The Shawshank Redemption, Back to the Future, Forest Grump, and Scott Pilgrim 
  9. Manhwas - I Love Yoo, Acception, Blue Chair, and DICE
  10. Novels - The Martian, Wonder, The Giver, The Lighting Thief, and The Lost Colony 
  11. Cartoons - Adventure Time, Owl House, The Amazing World of Gumball, Phineas and Ferb, Ben10, and Clarence

Now this section is to my amazing 20 friends that I have on this site. I love you all (No Homo/Hetero) and I hope to continue being friends with you until the end of time:

• Okabe - A friend that tends to have a lot of struggles, but somehow is able to get through it with his grand knowledge and passion.
  • Datenshi Crow - A treasured friend that not only is intelligent, funny, cool and the most mature adult I know, he's simply a great friend anyone could ask for 
  • Nette- A nice gal who's been through some much, but still can talk with a smile and laugh. Also the craziest stories I've ever heard from a person
  • Krist- He's like that dad you have fun with sometimes, but slacks off a lot. I won't give up on him though as I know he's destined for amazing things
  • Jeanbokai - A cheery fellow that always warms my heart to hear from, and is a true delight of a person
  • Fael - A procrastinator through and through, but he manages to push forward. I always have fun talking to him (Also, fellow book nerd)
  • Juzoe - Man watches and reads slower than me, but it's always a blast when we talk shit about various things. Also, he's always been there to listen to my rumbles
  • Markio - A best friend of mine that feels like a brother from another mother
  • Iyra - Like a big sister to me, the biggest bookworm, and I one day want to hug her as thanks for all the amazing things she's ever said to me. Hope she gets any breaks she can. She deserves them.
  • Velos - Fellow Monogatari friend and the first person I would want to spend a full day with especially at the movie theatres with.
  • Salad - A funny gal that has a warm and kind heart who never fails to put a smile on my life.
  • Treger - A chill friend I can talk to at any time. Whether it's been months or years, we still have great conversations
  • Arte - Someone that's like a teacher to me for whom I cherish a lot
  • Ichigo - A nice person that's super loveable and amazing at social situations. One day, she'll be truly happy forever and always
  • Jorreez - Someone that I hope gets better, and improves.
  • Watereda - Ex-girlfriend of mine, but still a precious friend to me no matter what
  • Philro - He's like a big brother to me, and I hope to get a drink with him one day. One of my dreams is to spend a year solely with him
  • Goober - He's someone that's hard to put into words, but talking to him feels like an experience like no other
  • EnTam - EnTam is someone that once you get to know, you realise that he's a very kind and consistent person that simply wants honestly and loyalty in his life. For that, I admire him and admire his intellect and humour above all else. Plus, it's fun sharing information about the world with each other.
  • Awesomezme - One of my first friends on Mal that helped me open my heart to people. Without him, I won't be here at all to have met these other amazing friends. I'm forever grateful to Awesomezme.

Now for the moment, you've been waiting for...drum roll please (Imagine drum roll noises)

My waifu: Ran Mouri (Basically my type in women in anime form)

My Husbando: Astolfo (I would marry this man)

I think that's about it, or at least everything I can think of. If there's more, I will add it later on, but thank you for reading this far. I wish anyone that reads this a great day, feel free to talk to me, and I hope the world improves far and wide for all of us humans.

Good day!

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Value: $122 ($49 with sales)
  • Games owned: 14
  • Games played: 8 (57%)
  • Hours on record: 39.8h

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Third Year on Mal

Kishbokai - Feb 24

0 by Kishbokai »»
Feb 24, 12:55 PM

» Friends, no longer

Kishbokai - Jul 24, 2023

0 by Kishbokai »»
Jul 24, 2023 12:39 PM

» Other places that I'm on

Kishbokai - Aug 5, 2021

0 by Kishbokai »»
Aug 5, 2021 8:43 AM

» Mal stats

Kishbokai - Aug 5, 2021

0 by Kishbokai »»
Aug 5, 2021 8:37 AM

» Gfx

Kishbokai - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Kishbokai »»
Aug 5, 2021 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.