Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2023 12:24 AM
Jan 2023
I just rewatched Code Geass and the 18th episode "Final Battle Tokyo II" makes no sense.

How did Nunnally and Dalton survive this nuclear explosion?
Is it even possible for a human being to survive a nuclear explosion that is this large?
Can anyone explain?
Eren_UchiHaaFeb 6, 2023 12:32 AM
Feb 6, 2023 12:30 AM
Dec 2020
Plot armour lmao.
Feb 6, 2023 12:40 AM
Jul 2018
"18th episode makes no sense" makes it sound like the preceding 17 episodes did make sense, which they didn't.
Feb 6, 2023 12:46 AM

Nov 2020
Eren_UchiHaa said:
I just rewatched Code Geass and the 18th episode "Final Battle Tokyo II" makes no sense.

Is it even possible for a human being to survive a nuclear explosion that is this large?
Can anyone explain?

a lot of code geass doesn't make sense technically. 💀
Feb 6, 2023 12:51 AM
May 2016
They weren't in the explosion. They played with the perspective there. From Lelouch POV it looked like they were in the explosion range.
Because of the explosion most likely their ship had to land. That's why Lelouch didn't see them.

This, like every other moment, does make sense.
Feb 6, 2023 1:26 AM
Nov 2022
I’m tired of seeing threads like this about code geass.
Feb 6, 2023 1:26 AM

Aug 2020
Code Geass is full of dumb shit.
Feb 6, 2023 1:56 AM
Feb 2019
RopeBuny said:
I’m tired of seeing threads like this about code geass.

Yep same. It's definitely getting tiring
Feb 6, 2023 2:25 AM
Mar 2022
Eren_UchiHaa said:

Can anyone explain?

why u keep making unecessary threads
Feb 6, 2023 2:28 AM
May 2022
Avnesh_Jain___ said:
Eren_UchiHaa said:

Can anyone explain?

Naruto and AOT are best fiction of all time
CG is piece of garbage 🤡
Feb 6, 2023 3:22 AM
Mar 2021
Eternal_Hope said:
Avnesh_Jain___ said:

CG is piece of garbage 🤡

So what of it? That literally doesn't answer his question lmao.
Feb 6, 2023 3:26 AM
May 2022
AdamWayne04 said:
Eternal_Hope said:

CG is piece of garbage 🤡

So what of it? That literally doesn't answer his question lmao.

It was targeted to Eren_Uchiha guy

the one who opened the thread...since yesterday he has been making threads about cg and trying to bash it
Most of his questions have been answered anyway...and no fiction is perfect every single one has some kind of faults so does cg
Feb 6, 2023 4:42 AM
Jul 2017
Mans is trying to find logic in a fictional series, I’m 99% sure every show I’ve ever watched had many logical flaws including Code Geass
Feb 6, 2023 6:35 AM
Oct 2019
People when they realize code geass has bad writing and is only carried by the ending🫢
poo poo
Feb 6, 2023 6:42 AM
Jan 2023
reredundant said:
People when they realize code geass has bad writing and is only carried by the ending🫢

Fr, the ending is also an abomination it was done like that to gain the audience sympathy for lulu. DK why this show is ranked so high on many sites.
Feb 6, 2023 6:53 AM
Jan 2023
Eternal_Hope said:
CG is piece of garbage 🤡

First of, why are you bringing Naruto and AoT here?
You can't even give a proper explanation for that abysmal writing.
and yes Naruto and AOT are best fiction. they have better character writing and plot compared CG
Feb 6, 2023 7:48 AM
Mar 2022
Eren_UchiHaa said:
reredundant said:

Fr, the ending is also an abomination it was done like that to gain the audience sympathy for lulu. DK why this show is ranked so high on many sites.

The show is rated higher on other sites because PPL like it . u doesn't like CG so it doesn't means that it's a trash anime .
Feb 6, 2023 7:51 AM
Mar 2022
Eren_UchiHaa said:
Eternal_Hope said:
CG is piece of garbage 🤡

First of, why are you bringing Naruto and AoT here?
You can't even give a proper explanation for that abysmal writing.
and yes Naruto and AOT are best fiction. they have better character writing and plot compared CG

If u hate CG so it's ok because everyone has different taste but u are claiming that it's worst anime and bad plot etc etc and that shows how immature and childish u are and if u will make another thread or something. we will mass report u
Feb 6, 2023 8:03 AM
Jun 2021
In desperation they will always find way, the word ‘survivor’ was not made without reason. For you what is necessary is to accept truth in front of you, to the rational mind there is rationality amidst even irrationality and therefore to question is to prowl in those foothills.
///
Feb 6, 2023 8:30 AM
Apr 2021
Eren_UchiHaa said:
reredundant said:

That’s just not true. There was foreshadowing that hunter at something like this. It wasn’t just randomly come up with
Feb 6, 2023 8:31 AM
Jul 2020
DunderBear said:
Mans is trying to find logic in a fictional series, I’m 99% sure every show I’ve ever watched had many logical flaws including Code Geass

Bro dosen't know what a good story is💀
Feb 6, 2023 9:30 AM
Jun 2021
Eren_UchiHaa said:

Can anyone explain?

Boruto makes no sense 😂
Feb 6, 2023 12:10 PM
Oct 2021
Eren_UchiHaa said:

Can anyone explain?

because the writers of Code Geass were too lazy to come up with an actual excuse
Feb 6, 2023 4:00 PM
Sep 2020
People so obsessed with ending that they forgot about the huge plothole

Just like a wise man said:

"It's like car crash that somehow perfectly parallel park"
Feb 7, 2023 11:04 AM
Oct 2021
Ameenkawaii said:
People so obsessed with ending that they forgot about the huge plothole

Just like a wise man said:

"It's like car crash that somehow perfectly parallel park"

W Gigguk W Trash Taste Podcast
Feb 7, 2023 10:39 PM
Dec 2019
ktg said:
They weren't in the explosion. They played with the perspective there. From Lelouch POV it looked like they were in the explosion range.
Because of the explosion most likely their ship had to land. That's why Lelouch didn't see them.

This, like every other moment, does make sense.

yeah I'm sure it does
Feb 8, 2023 7:18 AM

Dec 2021
Honestly while i agree with your points i too think you should stop making these threads for a very simple reason: you could go on forever. The Euphemia thing doesn't make sense either, and it's likely the biggest plot-twist in the series. Basically the entirety of s2 don't really make sense. That's just the way CG is written, realism, narrative coherence and profoundity is always sacrificed to hype/emotional scenes and pathos, take it or leave it. it's not even necessarily a negative thing, my main problem is when fans pretend CG has top-tier writings, but it is absolutely legit to make a show more focused on emotionality than likelihood
Feb 8, 2023 7:37 AM
Jan 2023
Oznerol7 said:
The Euphemia thing doesn't make sense either, and it's likely the biggest plot-twist in the serie

intrusive thought

(character limit)
Feb 8, 2023 7:55 AM

Dec 2021
Aya-non said:
Oznerol7 said:
The Euphemia thing doesn't make sense either, and it's likely the biggest plot-twist in the serie

intrusive thought

(character limit)
That's the in-lore reason, but it doesn't really make much sense. That's an utterly specific example that no one would use in such a conversation if not in a very forced way. They could have reached a similar outcome by making Lelouch say something like "I could even order you to kill yourself", it would have been more natural, but of course the Geass malfunctioning in that specific moment would still stink of plot conveniency (before you mention it: no, the Mao episodes weren't nearly enough to justify it; actually i'd say those two episodes are like the biggest proof of CG poor writing for the way they were managed). Then again there would have been other ways to make the plot progress in a non-forced way: they could have exaplained the politics of the empire in a more detailed way and use those informations to make Euphemia plan plausibly fail, but that would have required to actually focus on the political aspect like many fans claim this series does, instead of the cringe Ashtord parts; they could have decided to push Lelouch morality to the limit, making him a more ambiguous character and making him willingly giving that order "for the greater good" or "to continue focusing on his revenge", but that would have made the character too hateable for the mainstream audience. There were tons of stuff they could have done, they decided the one that was more safe from a commercial PoV even tho writing-wise it was incredibly forced (and that's what Code Geass ALWAYS does; that's not necessarily a bad thing in itself as long as you take the series for what it is, a commercial super-edgy product, th criticism come when fans starts claiming it's a profound and amazingly written story)
Feb 8, 2023 8:11 AM
Jan 2023
Oznerol7 said:
That's the in-lore reason, but it doesn't really make much sense. That's an utterly specific example that no one would use in such a conversation if not in a very forced way

Here's an another memy video
Feb 8, 2023 8:33 AM
Jan 2023
@Oznerol7 @Eren_UchiHaa
How does levi surviving that thunder spear explosion even remotely makes sense???
Thunder Spears r designed to break Armoured titan's armour, Levi was so close during that explosion.
What part of that scene makes sense???
Aya-nonFeb 8, 2023 8:42 AM
Feb 8, 2023 8:42 AM

Dec 2021
Aya-non said:
@Oznerol7 @Eren_UchiHaa
How does levi surviving that thunder spear explosion even remotely makes sense???
Thunder Spears r in invented to break Armoured titan's armour, Levi was so close during that explosion.
What part of that scene makes sense???
The official in-lore reason is he's an Ackerman, so stronger than others and with higher healing capacity, but the obvious real reason is mainly fanservice since Levi for some unexplicable reason is the most popular character of the series, despite being the most bidimensional.
What is your point and how is this relevant to the thread tho?
There are other anime besides the super-hyped mainstream ones you know?
Feb 8, 2023 8:59 AM
Oct 2017
Eren_UchiHaa said:

Can anyone explain?
I hope you were high when watching Code geass, cause F.L.E.I.J.A. is not a nuclear weapon
You just supposed that. It's not cool
Feb 8, 2023 10:11 AM

Dec 2021
Sorry your other post got cancelled by the uber-toxic CG fanbase and the idiotic MAL moderation
Feb 8, 2023 9:21 PM
Feb 2021
Oznerol7 said:
Sorry your other post got cancelled by the uber-toxic CG fanbase and the idiotic MAL moderation
Well, it is a question that has been answered multiple times by now. At this point, CG has been so thoroughly torn to shreds that its pointless to make bait threads like this. It's praised by newbie anime fans, scoffed at by veterans/adults. Yeah, the fanbase is toxic, but that's not why this thread is unnecessary.

Long story short, shock value and plot convenience. "WHOA, NUNNALLY IS ALIVE! I BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT!!!" No, I wasn't because a sub-atomizer bomb would reduce everything to their basic particles in the center of the city over an enormous area where Nunnally clearly was in an instant of time. Nothing to debate. As much as I hate this series, this guy gets on my nerves as much as a Lelouch fanatic who writes a 1,000+ word essay on why Lelouch is objectively the most complex and well-written anime character ever made as if it would convince me and why I must be a blind imbicile. This was an actual thing I dealt with today. It is fun to check up on these forums to see what kind of hokum people are talking about, though. Yep, there are plot holes and awful characters. Which side can go on a pointless rant first?
"Tomatoes are nutritious and scrumptious."--Ryuunoske Akasaka, "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou"

Sword Art Online is mid, not utter trash. Oh yes, I'm such a rebel. 😎

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.