Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2023 9:30 AM

Jan 2016
magnificent reunion between them
Jan 25, 2023 10:47 AM
Nov 2018
The fact that Chul remembers Jinwoo dudee, im relived. โ˜บ๏ธโœจ
Jan 25, 2023 4:20 PM

Feb 2021
He remembers him! With a cliffhanger like that, their conversation will be interesting for sure.

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Jan 26, 2023 12:20 AM

Feb 2012
I guess this will shift to who can remember and who cannot from now on.

ใ€Œ To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... ใ€

Jan 27, 2023 4:17 PM
Apr 2022
That cliffhanger bouta make me bust…. I’m so excited that my favorite manga/manhwa of all time is back! Im hoping that these side stories give it a fitting final conclusion
Jan 27, 2023 10:18 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Oh my god you can't end the chapter like that!!! What is going on XD

Maybe physical touch with SJW allows previous Hunters to regain their memories?? Who knows! Keen for the next one :D
Jan 28, 2023 5:19 PM

May 2019
I think all this is turning the end of the "main arc" even worse.

- MC had ALL that trouble to achieve a perfect end, even reseting the time one more time...

Just to reject that offer of leaving the world and now he is really messing with it. So what was the point of saving it just to, thanks to his presence, restart the magic powers and shit again? I'm sure the villains will come back too.

And the worst part, in this timeline he just left his family for 2 years. His mother, father(?), sister, they suffered a lot and now have to deal with a weirdo.

Come on, MC's family didn't deserved this.
Jan 31, 2023 12:28 AM
Oct 2020
AYOOO!!!!! Our boi has returned. what do you guys think? is the story from the latest chapter a canon to the original light novel or a complete original, are they going to honestly adapt the light novel ending cause'  heard most people preferred the light novel more than the manwha's previously considered ending (chp 181).
Feb 4, 2023 7:58 AM

Jan 2017
monke_guy said:
is the story from the latest chapter a canon to the original light novel or a complete original

A little bit late , but yes , it's Canon , as it adapted one of the few Epilogues/Side-stories chapters released after the end of the Novel.

monke_guy said:
are they going to honestly adapt the light novel ending cause'  heard most people preferred the light novel more than the manwha's previously considered ending (chp 181).

It already did.

The Manhwa was a good adaptation of the Novel , but due to differences in medium , it's obvious that the Novel have more details , as always.
The "problem" is that the Chapter 180 of the Manhwa was the adaptation of a chapter of the Epilogues/Side-stories from the Novel , so it left some confused/disappointed.

As for the adaptation of Epilogues/Side-stories , i'd say it's not looking that good , as it already skipped/rushed some chapters.
The fan favorite (romantic) story seems to be getting all the attention , so it's not really a problem tho.

Also , there is no Light Novel for Solo Leveling , it's just a WebNovel. (It got printed in Korea , so it can also be labelled as just a "regular" Novel)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 4, 2023 8:01 AM
Oct 2020
Alexioos95 said:
monke_guy said:
is the story from the latest chapter a canon to the original light novel or a complete original

A little bit late , but yes , it's Canon , as it adapted one of the few Epilogues/Side-stories chapters released after the end of the Novel.

monke_guy said:
are they going to honestly adapt the light novel ending cause'  heard most people preferred the light novel more than the manwha's previously considered ending (chp 181).

It already did.

The Manhwa was a good adaptation of the Novel , but due to differences in medium , it's obvious that the Novel have more details , as always.
The "problem" is that the Chapter 180 of the Manhwa was the adaptation of a chapter of the Epilogues/Side-stories from the Novel , so it left some confused/disappointed.

As for the adaptation of Epilogues/Side-stories , i'd say it's not looking that good , as it already skipped/rushed some chapters.
The fan favorite (romantic) story seems to be getting all the attention , so it's not really a problem tho.

Also , there is no Light Novel for Solo Leveling , it's just a WebNovel. (It got printed in Korea , so it can also be labelled as just a "regular" Novel)

i see, thanks for the info.
Feb 23, 2023 2:57 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
AAnnnnnd hhe remembers It must be because he touched him? Maybe it's the burn mark? I dunno.
Feb 27, 2023 7:46 AM

Oct 2017
That ending, I'm so glad someone remembers.
May 4, 2023 4:47 PM
May 2020
he remembers at last!!!
Jan 11, 2:20 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
Jin-woo wants to be a student, but he was a desire!!!
kekeke
Jan 17, 6:32 AM

Jan 2009
did jinchul got his memories back
Jan 25, 1:40 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Dude the fuck? So he knew
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 2, 6:26 AM
Feb 2024
730/1000
73/100
7.3/10.
Mar 11, 7:24 PM

Jul 2022
No, i didn't shed a happy tear when he called him Hunter Jinwoo, you did.......
Apr 15, 1:30 PM

Mar 2014
THE BRO RECOGNIZES THE BRO ;-;

More topics from this board

Poll: » Your ending view (regarding extra chaps):

Vamp_Lord - Apr 24

10 by xZabuzax »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 200 Discussion

Zaxphred - May 31, 2023

42 by Taniamichelle001 »»
Apr 26, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Eoussama - Jul 9, 2023

57 by ttedim »»
Apr 24, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Are you satisfied with this ending ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 19, 2023

11 by MH93 »»
Apr 24, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 191 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 29, 2023

27 by MH93 »»
Apr 24, 2:19 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.