Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you like Takemichi??
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 20, 2023 12:36 AM

Mar 2021
I don't dislike he. If it were me, I would have lost my mind after all those bad endings.

Mar 20, 2023 12:56 AM
Mar 2023
Verylongcat said:
SanoHimu said:
Try to understand.. it's not that so easy to make others believe that he comes from future and also those incident was going to happen. No one will believe him.Ok for example , imagine an unknown person comes to you and he talks like takemichi ...Now he requestes you not to go to in the Market today. I'm sure you will laugh at that unknown person. Because he talks like a stupid and you don't care about what he said. You will do your things. Sometimes circumstances don't give us the chances to prove ourselves.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
So being afraid of people not believing him justifies him not even trying to solve things in the most reasonable way instead of participating in gang wars where teenagers kill each other? So much for our amazing hero whose only redeeming quality is supposedly that he tries his best. 

Bullshit excuse. Everyone trusts and worships him. Chifuyu believed him easily. Takemichi is using his time travel power to become the "cool" respected delinquent he couldn't ever be originally, and to date the girl who originally had dumped his ass.  And that'd be fine, if the author didn't try to force the narrative that he's an amazing brave hero trying his best, which leads to cringe

moments and horrible writing. That's why people hate him.

Lol,now I get it. You are a die hard hater of Takemichi no matter how I convince you. Your job is to hate this guy. All those incidents are involved with gang fight. So if takemichi wants to save his girlfriend he will must meet Toman. And you already know what Toman is.. It's a gang. Mikey and others won't believe a guy who comes from the future except Chifuyu. Didn't you notice it , numerous times Mikey said to Takemichi "what are you talking about?" Nobody gonna believe it that he is here to stop the fight and save them. The difference between Takemichi and others is Takemichi already knew what is going to happen . He knew the circumstance. But he cannot stop them from fighting because they all belong to Toman which is a gang. Now if you ask a footballer to play tennis that surly sounds like crazy 😂 because it's not his job.

In the end, I just want to remind you that it's an anime not reality. Enjoy the series instead of hating its protagonist . Love ya.
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 PM
Dec 2014
SanoHimu said:
Lol,now I get it. You are a die hard hater of Takemichi no matter how I convince you.
Yes? I've said since my first post that I hate him and why I hate him. He's a terrible character and protagonist. That's what this topic is about.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

191 by windyshadow »»
Apr 28, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

129 by vv1 »»
Mar 18, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

103 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

112 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 8:25 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

112 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 7:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.