Forum Settings
Forums

'Tenchi Muyou! GXP: Paradise Shidou-hen' Reveals Main Cast, Staff

New
Jan 13, 2023 12:17 PM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official Twitter of the Tenchi Muyou! GXP: Paradise Shidou-hen original video anime revealed the main cast, staff, and a key visual (pictured).

Cast
Yamada Seina: Hirofumi Nojima (Kingdom 2nd Season)
Tsukiko Masaki: Satsuki Yukino (Bleach)
Miki Steinbeck: Rie Tanaka (Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation)
Kirsche: Megumi Toyoguchi (IS: Infinite Stratos)
Saki: Chie Nakamura (Naruto)
D: Ai Uchikawa (Dual! Parallel Lun-Lun Monogatari)
Jovia Jarvis: Ryouka Yuzuki (Kill la Kill)
Tenchi Masaki: Masami Kikuchi (Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki)
Washuu Hakubi: Yuko Kobayashi (One Piece)
Seto Kamiki Jurai: Yukari Nozawa (Kanojo, Okarishimasu)
Mikami Kuramitsu: Youko Soumi (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Staff
Chief Director: Hiroshi Negishi (Tenchi Muyou!)
Director: Takashi Asami (Lupin III: Part 6 episode director)
Character Design: Nana Hiiragi
Chief Animation Director: Tomoyuki Abe (Kimi wa Kanata)
Color Design: Takuya Kawami (Naruto)
Art Director: Shinji Katahira (Kabukichou Sherlock), Izumi Wada (Goblin Slayer background art)
3DCG Director: Junya Satou (xxxHOLiC: Kei)
Director of Photography: Yutaka Nagaushi (B-gata H-kei)
Editing: Masaki Utsunomiya (Tsugumomo)
Sound Director: Yasunori Honda (Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 2nd Season)
Studio: AIC, Saber Project
Production Cooperation: Digital Network Animation

Note: EXNOA's animation label KINEMATICS, which was previously credited as the studio, has since been removed from the project.

Masaki Kajishima, the original creator, is supervising and drawing the original character designs. Screenwriter Hideki Shirane (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka) is once again credited for the script and series composition. EXNOA is in charge of production alongside Digital Network Animation.

Kajishima launched the Tenchi Muyou! franchise in 1992, which has inspired four spin-off television anime and multiple movie, manga, and light novel adaptations. The original video animation series spanned for 20 episodes over three seasons.

The Tenchi Muyou! GXP spin-off, produced by animation studio AIC, aired in 26 episodes from Spring to Fall in 2002. Funimation licensed the anime in North America and released it on eighth DVD volumes in 2004, with boxsets in 2006, 2007, 2010, and 2012.

Source: PR Times
Hyperion_PSJan 14, 2023 7:49 AM
Jan 13, 2023 2:03 PM

Oct 2010
this franchize will never die and how the hell is AIC still involved in the project? damnit, I am still waiting for Sin Megazone23 news
Jan 13, 2023 2:42 PM

Jan 2020
After seeing that Negishi and his Saber/AIC Project is now involved makes me feel a bit better. It’s not surprising that actual production is being outsourced to DNA, considering that Negishi is also a board director of that company, though I would’ve rather that it had been ZERO-G as pretty much all the former AIC PLUS+ guys work there now and have pretty solid production values. But it’s fine, could’ve been worse.
Jan 13, 2023 2:48 PM

Jan 2020
Catalano said:
this franchize will never die and how the hell is AIC still involved in the project? damnit, I am still waiting for Sin Megazone23 news

I doubt we’ll be hearing about that anytime soon, considering that at the moment AIC RIGHTS seems to be busy with Masahiro Inoue’s PINK Tokusatsu Project (華衛士F8ABA6ジサリス). Although, Masahiro Inoue (the guy from Kamen Rider Decade) was recently appointed as representative director of AIC RIGHTS a few days ago, so hopefully that might change things. The only really Megazone 23 related announcement as of late is that they’re according to their website doing some Megazone 23 motor show in Tokyo
ims-tokyoJan 13, 2023 2:56 PM
Jan 13, 2023 3:08 PM

Oct 2010
ims-tokyo said:
Catalano said:

I doubt we’ll be hearing about that anytime soon, considering that at the moment AIC RIGHTS seems to be busy with Masahiro Inoue’s PINK Tokusatsu Project (華衛士F8ABA6ジサリス). Although, Masahiro Inoue (the guy from Kamen Rider Decade) was recently appointed as representative director of AIC RIGHTS a few days ago, so hopefully that might change things. The only really Megazone 23 related announcement as of late is that they’re according to their website doing some Megazone 23 motor show in Tokyo
thanks for the info, much appreciated
I wish them good luck in this tenchi anime project
Jan 14, 2023 3:31 AM
Jan 2017
Instead of this crap series, give me more of Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar instead.

Jan 14, 2023 9:35 PM

Aug 2010
At the very least, that's an impressive voice cast.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Jan 23, 2023 8:29 AM

Mar 2017
Catalano said:
lol Because AIC wont let the Tenchi Muyou! franchise out of it's clutches anytime soon.
★★★★☆
Fᴀʀ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅ.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
26 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Catalano »»
1 hour ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
11 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.