Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 28, 2022 6:59 PM
Jan 2021
I am maybe new to Japan Animation. I love Isekai Ojisan because i burst to laugh every week. Additionally, this is exactly first time to meet a performance like Mabel by Aoi Yuki. In some case, Mabel make sound like aunt voice like following. Mabel is characterized of a kind of looser. So, the voice make Mabel perfect. 

• She is embarrassed and confused after she decline ring from Ojisan.  
  • She laugh after saying "this route is too difficult for Wolf-kun to trace " 
  • She said "Ne? (right?") after she mentioned why she voluntarily resigned royal job 

Yesterday, i opened each scene in Amazon Prime Video and watched repeatedly endless because i laughed in every single time .

I watched another anime of Aoi Yuki (Heike monogatari). I thought her performance was very good for her character and i know Y.Aoi is very well performer, however, that's it. So, i am very impressed with Mabel by Y.Aoi. 

Anyone, could you let me know any performance as same as this kind of performance?
Dec 28, 2022 8:29 PM
Apr 2022
saito_pure said:
I am maybe new to Japan Animation. I love Isekai Ojisan because i burst to laugh every week. Additionally, this is exactly first time to meet a performance like Mabel by Aoi Yuki. In some case, Mabel make sound like aunt voice like following. Mabel is characterized of a kind of looser. So, the voice make Mabel perfect. 

• She said "Ne? (right?") after she mentioned why she voluntarily resigned royal job 

Yesterday, i opened each scene in Amazon Prime Video and watched repeatedly endless because i laughed in every single time .

I watched another anime of Aoi Yuki (Heike monogatari). I thought her performance was very good for her character and i know Y.Aoi is very well performer, however, that's it. So, i am very impressed with Mabel by Y.Aoi. 

Anyone, could you let me know any performance as same as this kind of performance?

Well by Aoi Yuki you could go watch “So I’m a spider, So what?”, which has the mc voiced by her. Or you could watch romantic killer which has one of my favorite Va performances with Rie Takahashi
Dec 28, 2022 8:31 PM

Sep 2021
youjo senki’s mc is voiced by Aoi Yuki amazing VA work
Dec 28, 2022 9:14 PM
Apr 2019
Just watch Aho Girl
Dec 28, 2022 9:19 PM
Jun 2022
saito_pure said:

Senki Zesshou Symphogear
Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica
Dec 28, 2022 9:22 PM

Aug 2018
Mamiko Noto has a very similar voice. I could listen to her talk all day.

https://myanimelist.net/people/40/Mamiko_Noto
Dec 29, 2022 12:16 AM
Dec 2021
Probably Diane in nanatsu no taizai
Dec 29, 2022 3:39 AM

May 2009
Honestly her voice acting in this anime sounds nothing like anything she did before.
Dec 29, 2022 4:08 AM

Dec 2015
saito_pure said:

She's maybe one of the best Seiyuu, she can make a lot of variations of her voice.
Look for Boogiepop(remake), Kumo desu Ga, Boku dake Inai, Kino no Tabi, Radiant and of course, Madoka Magica.

These are some works were she made many different variations of tone, speed and accent when is acting.
Dec 29, 2022 4:19 PM
Jan 2021
Rimusimp Thank you for  “So I’m a spider, So what?” ,  romantic killer . i will check it . I also like Rie Takahashi as Teasing master Takagi-san.

blisssey Thank you for Yojo Senki  , i will check it.

jimmypop1488 Thank you for Aho Girl , i will check it.  

IchiuzYluu_  Thank you for  Senki Zesshou Symphogear , Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica  , i will check them.

epidemia78 Thank you for  Mamiko Noto. She is cute, too.

Bejitto Thank you for  Diane in nanatsu no taizai.  i will check her.

NogueraB Thank you for a lot of suggestion. I got to be confidence she is one of best performer because a lot of people bring a lot of character in this thread. Madoka seems a reason that Y.Aoi got to be so popular.

bastek66 I guess so. And, across other actress, across other animation,  I think this kind of performance with low tone voice like an aunt is rare case in Japanese Anime heroin. I saw an audience reaction of the anime as "Please do act as actress , Y.Aoi!" in the scene. Bocchi from Bocchi the Rock uses low tone voice in sometime, however, I prefer Mabel's one. I should thank the direction of staff of this anime.

May 27, 2023 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
I can suggest "Hoozuki no Reitesu 2nd Season: Sono Ni". She appeared there in one episode as Takiyasha-hime.
Yuuki Aoi participated in many works, in some as main character, like "Youjo Senki", but I think she is more similar to Takiyasha-Hime, because she likes there one boy too, blushes there, voices disappointment of character, doesn't want to work, and other similar to Mabel actions.
removed-userAug 10, 2023 2:07 PM
Jun 1, 2023 10:23 PM
Aug 2014
I watched the english Dub for this anime and the voice actress for Mabel in this version sounds super awkward. I guess they did this on purpose. But it doesn't feel like it. Like it doesn't feel like awkward character acting. It feels like the voice actress herself was awkward, but I think this is her 3rd time voice acting and she probably has an accent and she's trying to suppress it which makes it sound extra awkward.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2022

125 by Tony2Phones »»
Mar 25, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2023

188 by AshLas »»
Mar 21, 8:50 PM

» season 2?

Eldencheese - Dec 21, 2023

7 by MeguSae38 »»
Feb 18, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

251 by Trinity_07 »»
Jan 17, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2022

128 by TigreDemon »»
Jan 7, 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.