Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2022 9:39 PM

Mar 2018
If you are in need of any Support when it comes to MAL-Badges.com, please do let us know.

FAQ
When was the last update?
At the bottom of the website, you can see some information of what is currently "running".
What you're seeing is the production of the application called "Stable" and then a number (YEAR MONTH DATE . REVISION = 20221220.1)
I'm running the "Beta" version in debug/experimental mode, once stable, they're pushed to Production.

The Update button is greyed out... I can't update?
This will change in the future but to keep the website online and prevent abuse, the Update button will be greyed out for several hours.

My PFP on MAL-Badges is still the old one while I have a new one on MAL
We will automate this later on. For now, you can just bug me in the comment section of the club and I will do it manually (not this thread)

I'm banned
It is not possible to appeal just yet. We will soon introduce a system where this is possible.

It would be appreciated to post it in here and not PM me directly to avoid having a 99+ PM box.
Koito91Feb 2, 2023 10:22 PM

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 15, 2023 11:15 AM

Sep 2008
It looks like the option for me to update my badge list is not enabled. Is the site revamp set to automatically update these at a certain point or are things still being worked on for this option's functionality?
Jan 16, 2023 1:46 AM
Feb 2021
If you just added yourself it counts as an update, it resets every hours to avoid update spam i assume, so after an hour you should be able to update again 
Jan 16, 2023 4:26 AM

Mar 2018
ggultra2764 said:
It looks like the option for me to update my badge list is not enabled. Is the site revamp set to automatically update these at a certain point or are things still being worked on for this option's functionality?

It is exactly like @animenok mentioned, to prevent abuse and fill up the main thread with waiting on HTTP responses.
I will soon change how the button is presented and this is coming along together with v2 of Updating Users x)

☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Jan 16, 2023 4:51 AM

Sep 2008
Koito91 said:

It is exactly like @animenok mentioned, to prevent abuse and fill up the main thread with waiting on HTTP responses.
I will soon change how the button is presented and this is coming along together with v2 of Updating Users x)
I was able to figure this out last night when I went back into the site and was looking further into things. But thanks for the response.
Jan 22, 2023 1:27 AM

Nov 2018
Koito91 said:

Will the update come with a countdown timer that shows if you hover over the button?

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Feb 2, 2023 5:40 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Greetings. I don't know if it's just an issue on my end, but the Update button for my profile has been grayed out (disabled) since yesterday after I updated it.

I think this started happening right after the website Log (version 20230202.1) has been introduced. It's a really neat feature to see all the different updates that have been happening in the MB website, but there were numerous erratic updates that have happened yesterday from what I remember and now the Update button has been disabled for literally everyone in MAL-Badges.

Yesterday, I saw tons of updates with the lines of ["USER X" is banned to Update.] for a handful of users. All those lines of updates have been deleted from the Log.

And while I'm here, I would also like to report about my profile picture in MAL-Badges. I'd like to see it replaced with my current pfp, because that Christmas pfp was what I had when I started using MAL-Badges in December 2022. I still see the same Christmas pfp. Can you update it for me pls? ^_^;

https://www.mal-badges.com/users/lunyrem

Thank you in advance!!
Feb 2, 2023 7:31 PM

Nov 2018
I can’t access the site on mobile version, I got a screenshot of the error message if you want it. I can change it to desktop version and it loads fine.

Also, ranking displayed on profile is different to what it actually is in the ranking page. May want to add a feature that updates the ranking on a user’s profile maybe once a day?

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Feb 2, 2023 10:16 PM

Mar 2018
LunyRem said:
Greetings. I don't know if it's just an issue on my end, but the Update button for my profile has been grayed out (disabled) since yesterday after I updated it.

I think this started happening right after the website Log (version 20230202.1) has been introduced. It's a really neat feature to see all the different updates that have been happening in the MB website, but there were numerous erratic updates that have happened yesterday from what I remember and now the Update button has been disabled for literally everyone in MAL-Badges.

Yesterday, I saw tons of updates with the lines of ["USER X" is banned to Update.] for a handful of users. All those lines of updates have been deleted from the Log.

And while I'm here, I would also like to report about my profile picture in MAL-Badges. I'd like to see it replaced with my current pfp, because that Christmas pfp was what I had when I started using MAL-Badges in December 2022. I still see the same Christmas pfp. Can you update it for me pls? ^_^;

https://www.mal-badges.com/users/lunyrem

Thank you in advance!!

Updating has been fixed with version 20230203.1, this basically happened due to the earlier roll-out of v2 Updating because the website got flooded with update requests and so went offline for quite some time. To solve this and keep the website online, I had to do this before it was actually done. #whoops.
As for the pfp, updated it manually for now and this will be automated later on :)

_cjessop19_ said:
I can’t access the site on mobile version, I got a screenshot of the error message if you want it. I can change it to desktop version and it loads fine.

Also, ranking displayed on profile is different to what it actually is in the ranking page. May want to add a feature that updates the ranking on a user’s profile maybe once a day?

If you are not able to access the website with your mobile, this is due to abuse and I will not lift it for at least 2 weeks because the website was flooded with update requests and got offline because of it.
The ranking number at the user profiles is indeed incorrect and will be fixed soon. This is because we rank differently now like people are now able to be the same rank if they have the same XP etc...

☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Feb 2, 2023 11:54 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
@Koito91 Ahh! I understand now why the site went offline many times during the past couple of days because of the flood of frequent update requests simultaneously. 

And I also now see how convenient the v2 Updating is, now that all update requests get handled in a queue so each update takes its turn before proceeding, and then everyone can see all the little updates in the Log.

Wow, this is wonderful! Excellent work! :)

Now that v2 of Updating Users is already working, does this mean the new badge requests and level cap requests will be applied soon for the MB site?! I sure hope so! I'm very excited for that. :D I've been eagerly waiting for it for so long..

I'm currently waiting in the queue for my profile to be updated and hopefully my pfp gets updated too along the way. ^_^ You have my full gratitude!
Feb 3, 2023 12:02 AM

Mar 2018
LunyRem said:
I'm currently waiting in the queue for my profile to be updated and hopefully my pfp gets updated too along the way. ^_^ You have my full gratitude!

If you press CTRL+F5 on your keyboard while on your profile, you should see the new pfp (due to the cache of your browser)

☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Feb 3, 2023 12:34 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Koito91 said:
LunyRem said:

If you press CTRL+F5 on your keyboard while on your profile, you should see the new pfp (due to the cache of your browser)
Yes, that did the trick. I can now see my new pfp in there. Thanks a lot!
Feb 3, 2023 12:55 AM

Nov 2018
Koito91 said:
this is due to abuse and I will not lift it for at least 2 weeks

Ah ok. That’s fine, the site doesn’t look all that different with both versions and is just as navigable anyway.

Also, please can you remove the remaining challenge badges? We can add in the new ones after the new badge levels have been added. Might as well get them removed now if we’re gonna remove them later
_cjessop19_Feb 3, 2023 1:02 AM

Feb 3, 2023 12:57 AM

Sep 2008
If updates are now done in a queue automatically, doesn't this make the Update buttons in our MAL Badge profiles redundant to have?
Feb 3, 2023 1:18 AM

Mar 2018
_cjessop19_ said:
Koito91 said:
this is due to abuse and I will not lift it for at least 2 weeks

Also, please can you remove the remaining challenge badges? We can add in the new ones after the new badge levels have been added. Might as well get them removed now if we’re gonna remove them later

All the badges that are listed currently, stay (Exception would maybe be Dropper)

ggultra2764 said:
If updates are now done in a queue automatically, doesn't this make the Update buttons in our MAL Badge profiles redundant to have?

It is not an automatic process to put everyone in the Queue. It is just that instead of waiting X minutes for a cat bopping left-and-right, you queue yourself (or others...) and the queue will do the rest. This also to avoid load on the main thread.

☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Feb 3, 2023 1:24 AM

Nov 2018
Koito91 said:
All the badges that are listed currently, stay (Exception would maybe be Dropper)

Sorry, should’ve specified which badges I was talking about. I was referring to badges #8-12 since they are for mainstream shows, they're basically free points for a large portion of the users on the site that watch those shows when they first join MAL (especially Death Note and Steins;Gate)

Besides the Boku no Pico badge, 8-12 weren't a part of the old website: https://web.archive.org/web/20221006194521/https://mal-badges.net/badges
_cjessop19_Feb 3, 2023 2:14 AM

Feb 5, 2023 2:10 AM

Nov 2018
I've been getting connection timeout for the past 12 hours or so.

Did someone crash the site or is it a region thing? I've been told that some people can still access it.
_cjessop19_Feb 5, 2023 3:09 AM

Feb 5, 2023 6:12 AM

Apr 2019
Koito91 said:

I'm banned
It is not possible to appeal just yet. We will soon introduce a system where this is possible.It would be appreciated to post it in here and not PM me directly to avoid having a 99+ PM box.
My IP is blocked and I haven't the faintest idea why. Are you sure the auto-ban system is properly working? This isn't really an appeal, more a bug report.

_cjessop19_ said:

Did someone crash the site or is it a region thing? I've been told that some people can still access it.
Same here, I think it's the banning software running wild. Using a differrent IP address everything works fine. So I assume it's a per-IP ban, which somehow happened unintentionally by a bug. My professional opinion here is that per-IP bans are useless in 2023 anyway, they are extremely easy to circumvent. I propose removal or review of the respective new code. It's not a trivial problem to solve, and we shouldn't lose focus over it. What is the damage done which requires such a heavy handed mechanism?

EDIT Sun Feb 5 15:33:14 CET 2023
Service is back for my regular IP
inimFeb 5, 2023 6:33 AM

Feb 5, 2023 6:34 AM

Mar 2018
_cjessop19_ said:

inim said:
Koito91 said:

I'm banned
It is not possible to appeal just yet. We will soon introduce a system where this is possible.It would be appreciated to post it in here and not PM me directly to avoid having a 99+ PM box.
My IP is blocked and I haven't the faintest idea why. Are you sure the auto-ban system is properly working? This isn't really an appeal, more a bug report.

These are fine to put in Support. Both should be solved.
No idea why the system went from single IPs to wildcards to user-agents to HTTP requests max etc... Guess the bot went a little wild there.

☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Feb 7, 2023 4:38 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
@Koito91 Hello. Some of the display of the badge levels are inaccurate, from what I've seen in my profile's badges.

For Adult Cast Fan, the next level should be 75 but the value of 75 is missing in the levels list.

Badge:

For levels list, there is no 75 but I believe 75 needs its own value:

For Anthropomorphic Fan, there exists a requirement for 30 entries:

I have 24, but the badge states that the next level is 50?

If I find some more inaccurate values then I'll report them here. Thanks.
Feb 8, 2023 2:25 AM

Apr 2019
_cjessop19_ said:
Koito91 said:

Sorry, should’ve specified which badges I was talking about. I was referring to badges #8-12 since they are for mainstream shows, they're basically free points for a large portion of the users on the site that watch those shows when they first join MAL (especially Death Note and Steins;Gate)

Besides the Boku no Pico badge, 8-12 weren't a part of the old website: https://web.archive.org/web/20221006194521/https://mal-badges.net/badges
We don't have a process yet how such questions are decided, the previous service provider ran this all in benevolent dictator mode. I'm not sure about the transfer, does this imply @Koito91 takes over that role? Personally I think that all badges which require watching a specific show should be removed, see https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2065957

I'm really happy to see that currently the focus is on stabilization of the service, paying technical debt, backend and support for the new genre/theme system. In my little rant about "creeping featurism" I already argued that content and feature development both should be frozen during this phase. This also buys time to discuss fundametals. E.g. even when the specific show badges remain, let's talk about 500 points for watching just Death Note. That's totally disproportional, and adding more of this type will soon make this source of points dominate over the years and genre contributions. Which would fundamentally change the nature of the service.

tl;dr Let's freeze the content and talk about decision making first.

Feb 9, 2023 6:06 AM

Nov 2018
There's an issue with updating my profile. It goes through its cycle, but it hasn't given me the XP, and the update button hasn't been greyed out, even though I got put in the queue

Looking at the log, it seems that no one has been able to update in the past couple of hours

When it updates, it removes all but 3 series badges (BnP, FLCL & KxS)
_cjessop19_Feb 9, 2023 6:14 AM

Feb 9, 2023 6:08 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Hello again. Version 20230209.1 is up, but it seems that something was missing when this update was launched.

I have noticed that the experience points aren't being calculated recently, that's why everyone who updated their profiles right after ver.20230209.1 have incomplete updates and they won't see their usernames in the log where it'll state their profiles have been updated. Nay.

Maybe it would work again when Version 20230209.1 is fully announced in the blog? I do believe there's something missing...

EDIT: Ah, cj reported this issue before I did.
Feb 9, 2023 6:19 AM

Nov 2018
Looking at the newest users, they're still in the queue after a long time

Edit: looks like it’s been fixed
_cjessop19_Feb 9, 2023 4:58 PM

Feb 9, 2023 11:13 PM

Nov 2018
How long does it take for the system to flag users suspected of cheating? There's at least 2 accounts that have been recently made that have made it to the top 10 in the rankings.

Feb 9, 2023 11:21 PM

Nov 2018
The Magical Sex Shift badge isn't counting properly. I just updated again it says I've seen 1, but I've actually watched 4

Feb 10, 2023 2:18 PM

Mar 2018
LunyRem said:
Hello again. Version 20230209.1 is up, but it seems that something was missing when this update was launched.

I have noticed that the experience points aren't being calculated recently, that's why everyone who updated their profiles right after ver.20230209.1 have incomplete updates and they won't see their usernames in the log where it'll state their profiles have been updated. Nay.

Maybe it would work again when Version 20230209.1 is fully announced in the blog? I do believe there's something missing...

EDIT: Ah, cj reported this issue before I did.

According to the log, the newest version wasn't pushed correctly to production indeed. Made a fail-safe there so this can be avoided in the future.

_cjessop19_ said:
How long does it take for the system to flag users suspected of cheating? There's at least 2 accounts that have been recently made that have made it to the top 10 in the rankings.

Can take some hours. Bans/Reports are not mentioned in the logs yet but will be. If it's not reported or banned, it did not raise any flags yet.

_cjessop19_ said:
The Magical Sex Shift badge isn't counting properly. I just updated again it says I've seen 1, but I've actually watched 4

It's normal that DB Mods add and/or remove themes from anime/manga entries on a regular base (thank you DB Mods, I see your edits and hard work), but are not synced with MB yet. All manual work for now but was already on my sheet of plans to automate.

☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Feb 10, 2023 4:34 PM

Nov 2018
Koito91 said:
It's normal that DB Mods add and/or remove themes from anime/manga entries on a regular base (thank you DB Mods, I see your edits and hard work), but are not synced with MB yet. All manual work for now but was already on my sheet of plans to automate.

Idk if you’ve touched it yet but updating again seems to have solved that issue. Now it says I’ve seen 5.

Feb 11, 2023 4:46 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
@Koito91 Regarding what you said about DB mods adding or removing entries from anime/manga entries on a regular basis, maybe some of the most recent genre/theme modifications haven't been applied yet to MAL-Badges.

Last month, I made a modification request regarding this anime and all its anime relations because they were all missing the "Mahou Shoujo" tag. I recently found its missing recap and completed it so I could add it to my list. Because its theme was recently modified as "Mahou Shoujo", it seems the 4 of these entires are not yet synched with MAL-Badges in the "Mahou Shoujo Fan" badge, from what I've observed. Would it be possible to manually update the "Mahou Shoujo Fan" badge for this?

And while I'm posting here, I might as well report about the site not updating user profiles. This must have happened since several hours ago, where all the newest users in MAL-Badges have been stuck in the queue with no changes to their profiles. No profiles have been updated at all for the past 8 hours or so.

Something must have changed. Maybe the next site update is imminent but something must have been misconfigured along the way?
Feb 11, 2023 7:33 PM

Nov 2018
Just noticed something.

Anime that are placed in the dropped section are being counted towards certain badges.

It says that this user has completed nearly 7300 TV shows, but he's only completed nearly 5300 anime in total. You can see by his list that he's added all the MAL DB to his list and most of it is in the Dropped section.

So you're able to cheese the system by adding anime into the dropped section, which MB is wrongly counting towards the entry type badges. Comparing to his anime+ profile, dropped anime only contributes to his entry badges, not the genre/theme/year/episode badges.

Bit ironic when we removed the dropper badge because people shouldn't get points for dropping anime lol.
_cjessop19_Feb 11, 2023 7:51 PM

Feb 12, 2023 2:55 AM

Nov 2018
We're only missing these badges for the genre and themes:

- Award Winning
- Erotica
- Music (type)

Then that's all of them added.

Feb 12, 2023 3:10 AM

Nov 2018
When we're updating a profile, are all the badges and XP meant to disappear when the page refreshes? Cause I'm looking at spacecowboy's profile and all but challenge badges are gone, they actually get updated first before the updating is even completed, which is weird cause I thought you weren't supposed to see your updated badges until after you've finished updating.

It even changes as the page refreshes.

Feb 13, 2023 10:11 AM

Apr 2019
What is the "VTuber Fan" button about, and how do I add to it's count? There's no link to a show to watch, neither on the button nor it's info page https://www.mal-badges.com/badges/vtuber

Feb 13, 2023 8:57 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Hello again.

So I've recently finished watching this anime movie and....after updating my badges, this movie did not get added for "Showbiz Fan". Is that movie entry synched for MAL-Badges already? 🤔 That was misleading. Maybe it needs to be reviewed or added manually so it could get counted for "Showbiz Fan".

Thanks!
Feb 14, 2023 5:50 AM

Apr 2019
LunyRem said:
Hello again.

So I've recently finished watching this anime movie and....after updating my badges, this movie did not get added for "Showbiz Fan". Is that movie entry synched for MAL-Badges already? 🤔 That was misleading. Maybe it needs to be reviewed or added manually so it could get counted for "Showbiz Fan".

Thanks!
The backend database hasn't updated the themes/tags yet, i.e. needs to run and scrape MAL first. This problem exists for a very long time. As the previous owner didn't run the backend update in years, a lot of shows were not counted. This happened whenever MAL changed tags, the MalBadges service always applied old ones. For example it kept Belladonna of Sadness as Hentai long after it was downgraded to Erotica.

Feb 14, 2023 8:34 AM

Mar 2018
_cjessop19_ said:
When we're updating a profile, are all the badges and XP meant to disappear when the page refreshes? Cause I'm looking at spacecowboy's profile and all but challenge badges are gone, they actually get updated first before the updating is even completed, which is weird cause I thought you weren't supposed to see your updated badges until after you've finished updating.

This always happened and also in the old code, it's just more noticeable now due to the new Queue system implementation. This is normal behavior.

As for the Genres and Themes on several anime not being counted towards a badge right now, this should be fixed soon as I already see Amadeus making some changes in the back-end (when it is not throwing a fit...) x)

☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Feb 17, 2023 7:04 AM

Nov 2018
I've had some time to think about it, I have a question about the code.

When it comes to calculating the points for each badge, is it grabbing the values displayed in the table for "XP earned" as the fraction of the max level badge points, or are those two separate things? Like one bit of code for the table and one bit of code used to calculate the total amount of points earned for each user?

If the latter is the case, following the google doc for the future points and levels, are we able to display "XP earned" as the individual points earned for each level whilst in the background we have the total points earned be the sum of the previous levels, as outlined for most of the badges in that doc?

If the former is the case, would it be difficult to add in code to display the points earned per level for each badge whilst the code to actually calculate the points be left in the background (with different values vs what's displayed)?

Mar 4, 2023 4:47 PM

Apr 2019
Bugreport

What?
Discrepancy between displayed next level in progress bar and popup of the years with 100 max, e.g. 2019
See: https://imgur.com/a/ns7tHwu
The badge displays 4/6 done and the progress bar has 75 as next level
The badge's popup has 5/6 done and has 100 as next level

Reproduce
Any time, just reload my page

Mar 13, 2023 2:07 AM

Nov 2018
The text is still green for words with links. I've tried F5 refreshing the page.

Mar 13, 2023 2:56 AM

Nov 2018
Can you make it so that the ranking pages display the tick next to our names (as admin and advisor)?

Mar 15, 2023 8:31 PM

Nov 2018
What do you mean by “Paid Commission Revamp Badges”?

Mar 15, 2023 11:47 PM

Nov 2018
For the Revamp Homepage kanban slot:

Idk if you're imagining what I'm thinking of, but I think I have a new design for the homepage.

1: MB logo

2: Header with links.
- This will also include the new Stats page, hence why I didn't include the stats that are under the search bar

3: 5 badge logo (randomized when page is reloaded)

4 & 5: image and text boxes. I think we should create like a slideshow/infographic highlighting the purpose of the site and how it rewards users. I say "or" in the image as we could alternate the side at where the image is.
Example:
Slide 1: (LHS) image is of 3 different badges, text says "Be rewarded with watching anime and reading manga. Earn up to 50 unique badge levels."
Slide 2: (RHS) image is of a badge and (in green) +500 XP, +1k XP, +5k XP surrounding the badge, with an up arrow next to the badge, text says "Earn XP to level up your badge." Maybe a cool trick is to use 4 different badge colours of the same star badge and split the badge vertically in 4 pieces from left to right to show progress?
Slide 3: (LHS) image is of the rankings page with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place users highlighted, text says "Compare your stats and see where you rank against other users."
Slide 4: (RHS) image is of a random MAL user's profile page with a badge being displayed, text says "Display your badge on your MAL profile."

Something along the lines of this would be a cool way to show of to new users how the site is used.

6: page indicator (thin line/dot). You would be able to either select the arrows on the sides to scroll through all the pages, or you could drag the images across with your mouse.

7: User search bar

8: Footer

Mar 18, 2023 12:24 PM

Apr 2019
Bug Report (not sure if it's one):

What?
The "Update" button spinner doesn't stop rotating after over 20 minutes. Reloads with different levels of force (inkl browser change) have no effect, so this is definitely server side. The "last updated" display is "2 days ago", an old version. After a while, the server becomes slower and slower during tests (e.g. another user) and then the page is gone.

Reproduce?
Not sure. I suspect a race condition as I called the page rapidly in 2 independent clicks when the behaviour first started. But that may be random and not causal.

EDIT: Last Update: 51 Seconds ago
It just finished after the page came back. Server hickup I guess, Q running wild?

Mar 18, 2023 12:33 PM

Mar 2018
inim said:
Bug Report (not sure if it's one):

Thank you for the Bug report!
Seems that Amadeus decided to have a break for 3 hours if I check the logging page (only New Users for a while and no Update entry).
I don't have much time this weekend due to VTuber-related stuff but I will code something easy to prevent this in the future!

☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Mar 18, 2023 3:25 PM

Jun 2016
It seems that mal-badge is only working on 1/3 of my device and the only one that worked I won't be able to use it for some time. On my Iphone it says Safari can't open the page because it can't connect to the server and on my PC because it takes to much time to load it just stops trying to.

Edit : After synchronizing to my time zone it seem to have worked on PC
Usagi-san-chanMar 18, 2023 3:41 PM
Mar 23, 2023 4:39 AM

Nov 2018
Server error with the kanban page? https://www.mal-badges.com/kanban

Did you do something that unlinked our "It's me" function for the my badges link in the header? I noticed it was missing and redid the thing again

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Koito91Mar 23, 2023 9:08 AM

Mar 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Mar 2018
_cjessop19_ said:
Server error with the kanban page? https://www.mal-badges.com/kanban

Did you do something that unlinked our "It's me" function for the my badges link in the header? I noticed it was missing and redid the thing again

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.

Fixed the kanban page. The Framework Update broke it.
As for "It's me", that part is session-related. If you somehow get a new session, then yes, it's gone and you would have to do it again (As a reminder, you cannot login so everything is based on sessions)

☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Apr 1, 2023 3:11 AM

Nov 2018
Why do the boxes in kanban turn the mouse icon into the drag/pinch symbol? You can't exactly "pick up" and drag the boxes up and down to scroll through all the kanban boxes.

Edit: I see that drag mode is disabled in the code for it
_cjessop19_Apr 12, 2023 5:17 AM

Apr 12, 2023 3:15 AM

Nov 2018
I had a peek at the code for the home page and saw this

<meta name="description" content="MAL-Badges extends your MyAnimeList profile and give you badges, levels, ranking and more">

Anywhere that we can view this on the site? Or will you consider making an About page which explains in detail the purpose of the site?

Apr 12, 2023 5:16 AM

Nov 2018
Just noticed that the progress bar for a couple of the badges don't match the levels. Check my profile for proof.

Gourmet doesn't match the levels. It says I'm at 21/50, but the next badge is for 30 entries.
Isekai doesn't match the levels. It says I'm at 60/75, but there is no badge for 75 entries. Next one is for 100 entries.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Suggestions ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Koito91 - Dec 13, 2022

204 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 29, 2:26 AM

Sticky: » [Mar 3] Current Status

Koito91 - Feb 21

0 by Koito91 »»
Feb 21, 11:04 PM

» Lost/Inaccessible Media taskforce

_cjessop19_ - Jul 18, 2023

18 by IridescentJaune »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:45 PM

» Badges for specific shows considered harmful

inim - Dec 25, 2022

4 by Zevven »»
Jul 8, 2023 2:58 AM

» [REMOVED] MB homepage logo taskforce

_cjessop19_ - Mar 6, 2023

32 by Kreidirk »»
Jun 16, 2023 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.