Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 1, 2022 8:18 AM

Dec 2020
So after this movie, will we see a "Asta will return" at the end? Or possibly an announcement for what's to come?

Or will there be nothing and maybe an announcement in next year's Jump Festa revealing news of the anime continuation?
I'd say around there the manga will be super ahead and would be a good time to start talking about Black Clover's continuation, I mean after all the author is on the last arc of the manga and around Jump Festa next year he will be another 60 chapters ahead of where he is now.

Looks like the original anime announcement was at the period of the manga being 90 chapters ahead. We will be around 90 chapters behind maybe in April or May of next year.

I'm going to hope Studio Perriot doesn't pull a Bleach and waits multiple years after the source material is done before having a continuation...
vaedeerDec 1, 2022 8:58 AM
Dec 1, 2022 8:32 AM

Dec 2021
wee i think yes after the movie
hi
Dec 1, 2022 8:46 AM
Dec 2020
Most likely, I feel like it could start up as early as winter 2023 and as late as summer 2024
Dec 1, 2022 8:59 AM

Dec 2020
Nole2k said:
Most likely, I feel like it could start up as early as winter 2023 and as late as summer 2024

You mean fall 2023?
Dec 1, 2022 10:48 AM
Jan 2021
vaedeer said:
So after this movie, will we see a "Asta will return" at the end? Or possibly an announcement for what's to come?

Or will there be nothing and maybe an announcement in next year's Jump Festa revealing news of the anime continuation?
I'd say around there the manga will be super ahead and would be a good time to start talking about Black Clover's continuation, I mean after all the author is on the last arc of the manga and around Jump Festa next year he will be another 60 chapters ahead of where he is now.

Looks like the original anime announcement was at the period of the manga being 90 chapters ahead. We will be around 90 chapters behind maybe in April or May of next year.

I'm going to hope Studio Perriot doesn't pull a Bleach and waits multiple years after the source material is done before having a continuation...

I think studio perriot should pull a bleach i don’t want no more filler I really want to see black clover good animation
Dec 1, 2022 1:00 PM
Feb 2021
Nole2k said:

No, they are not going to continue it until the finish Bleach TYBW
Dec 1, 2022 1:01 PM
Feb 2021
colinkelly1 said:
vaedeer said:

I think studio perriot should pull a bleach i don’t want no more filler I really want to see black clover good animation

There is not that much reward for Pierrot to give Black Clover that much production quality, but I think that the continuation will have solid enough animations
Dec 1, 2022 1:19 PM
Jul 2021
It probably won't come back until after the manga ends
Dec 1, 2022 2:34 PM
Dec 2020
TheRealRouges said:
Nole2k said:

Where are you getting this information
Dec 1, 2022 3:19 PM

Dec 2020
Nole2k said:
TheRealRouges said:

Speculation I assume. However, Bleach never got a movie or any content after its run in 2012 concluded, however, Black Clover did!

Nonetheless, I do feel like he is right and wrong. If nothing comes after this movie in terms of information, I'd expect the anime announcement that it is resuming as soon as Black Clover concludes because that's kind of what many animes do.
Dec 1, 2022 3:20 PM

Dec 2020
TheRealRouges said:
colinkelly1 said:

There is not that much reward for Pierrot to give Black Clover that much production quality, but I think that the continuation will have solid enough animations

Yea, the best we are going to get is the result of the last 12 episodes of Black Clover. That's the peak of what they will ever give Black Clover.
Dec 1, 2022 7:02 PM

Feb 2010
It would shock me if the anime didn't return. I think moving Black Clover to an alternating movie/season schedule would be wise
Dec 1, 2022 10:03 PM
Feb 2021
Nole2k said:
TheRealRouges said:

Common sense, Pierrot is already investing basically all the studio possibilities on Bleach, while still making Boruto, having a third anime airing would be too much for them
Dec 1, 2022 10:06 PM
Dec 2021
vaedeer said:

Sword of the Wizard King is non canon
Dec 2, 2022 12:14 AM
Jul 2020
Bijou146 said:
vaedeer said:

He knew. He asking if there will be any hint for the continuation of the story in the movie,like will there be a credit scene for next season or an announcement. I'm sure as hell want more of black clover,like,they should cancel Boruto. That sh*t has 99.9% filler (okay,I'm exaggerating,but it does feels like that) because they make the anime when the manga literally have chapters came out monthly. It's stupid and obviously because of money. I like it's manga though.
Zac22Dec 2, 2022 12:23 AM
Dec 7, 2022 8:11 AM

Dec 2020
Zac22 said:
Bijou146 said:

He knew. He asking if there will be any hint for the continuation of the story in the movie,like will there be a credit scene for next season or an announcement. I'm sure as hell want more of black clover,like,they should cancel Boruto. That sh*t has 99.9% filler (okay,I'm exaggerating,but it does feels like that) because they make the anime when the manga literally have chapters came out monthly. It's stupid and obviously because of money. I like it's manga though.

The amount of baruto filler is insane. They should just make it seasonal at this point.
Dec 7, 2022 8:12 AM

Dec 2020
colinkelly1 said:
vaedeer said:

Black clover barely has any filler, it is fine if there is a tiny bit in the future.
Dec 7, 2022 4:48 PM

Mar 2020
To be honest I expect them to bring season 5 between Fall 2023 and Fall 2024 and I think for sure they’ll continue it cause it was the most watched show for years straight in a lot of countries including mine merch sells like crazy. And I do think they’ll give it decent animation like proper decent animation which they have to be fair specially the last 2/3 of the show were real solid production value wise. Although it’s a non canonic movie I just want to have fun with characters I like some action and top Pierrot animation šŸ„°
Jan 1, 2023 2:02 AM
Aug 2021
Zac22 said:
Bijou146 said:

No you're right.
Boruto's entire existence is filler
Jan 15, 2023 1:32 PM

May 2018
I need this movie to be released and hoping for the season to resume. Need to continue the arc

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

May 1, 2023 9:59 AM

Dec 2020
When the anime was announced in December, Black Clover had 90 chapters released. At the moment, we are about 87 ahead of the anime. Should be over 90 by the time the movie comes out. Hoping we get that announcement.

The filler didn't really start coming until 123 episodes into the airing (2.5 years in to the airing), surely the Black Clover manga will be done by then (to avoid filler) if it starts airing again in 2024.
vaedeerMay 1, 2023 10:06 AM
May 15, 2023 10:33 AM
Oct 2019
it'd be awesome if there was an announcement

but i don't know if it'll happen. and i don't think it's necessary. if they do do an announcement, it will be something non-specific like "we will be back" or "coming 2024/2025"

and i'm perfectly fine letting the manga get another 1-1.5 years along before the anime re-starts. because i'm pretty confident the anime will eventually return, as long as the movie doesn't totally flop
Jun 5, 2023 3:54 AM

Mar 2020
vaedeer said:
When the anime was announced in December, Black Clover had 90 chapters released. At the moment, we are about 87 ahead of the anime. Should be over 90 by the time the movie comes out. Hoping we get that announcement.

The filler didn't really start coming until 123 episodes into the airing (2.5 years in to the airing), surely the Black Clover manga will be done by then (to avoid filler) if it starts airing again in 2024.
rn there are exactly 90 ch ahead of the anime, till the movie there will be 91. when the anime stopped in early 2021, there were barely 14ch ahead. I expect they will do a season anime that covers the spade raid arc with like 24-26eps. and then another one for the final curently ongoing arc that I dont expect to be much longer than spade arc
Jun 6, 2023 6:59 AM
Aug 2020
vaedeer said:

I would hope not. The manga is in the final stretch, they can more than afford to add anime-canon elements if need be, because so much got off-screened and there are so many time-skips in the source material that the manga ever falling behind at this point is not a possibility if Studio Pierrot figures out what it's doing (I mean, at one point there is a year and three month time skip... and I'm preeeeeeettttttyyyyy sure something could be done with that time if they ever need to slow things down for the manga to get further ahead if this final arc turns out longer than expected. The issue will be more to do with production time.

I'm sure we want quality content and that'll take some time to produce. (They're gonna have to preproduce episodes whether they air seasonally or weekly, and frankly with Pierrot's focus now being on Bleach and the Black Clover movie it's unlikely in that time they've done much, if anything at all with the anime.) But I'm fine with some delays and waiting time. If we're to wait another two or three years, I'm okay with that if the movie is worthwhile. I just don't want for it to be like a decade... but I also think there's a low chance of that. 
Jun 6, 2023 6:12 PM

Dec 2020
ShadowLight13 said:
vaedeer said:

I would hope not. The manga is in the final stretch, they can more than afford to add anime-canon elements if need be, because so much got off-screened and there are so many time-skips in the source material that the manga ever falling behind at this point is not a possibility if Studio Pierrot figures out what it's doing (I mean, at one point there is a year and three month time skip... and I'm preeeeeeettttttyyyyy sure something could be done with that time if they ever need to slow things down for the manga to get further ahead if this final arc turns out longer than expected. The issue will be more to do with production time.

I'm sure we want quality content and that'll take some time to produce. (They're gonna have to preproduce episodes whether they air seasonally or weekly, and frankly with Pierrot's focus now being on Bleach and the Black Clover movie it's unlikely in that time they've done much, if anything at all with the anime.) But I'm fine with some delays and waiting time. If we're to wait another two or three years, I'm okay with that if the movie is worthwhile. I just don't want for it to be like a decade... but I also think there's a low chance of that. 
Would be a perfect time to initiate the revival! But, I guess with Bleach being in progress it might not work out. At least Baruto is off their schedule at the moment.
Jun 7, 2023 3:32 PM

Dec 2020
DorianPompa said:
vaedeer said:

rn there are exactly 90 ch ahead of the anime, till the movie there will be 91. when the anime stopped in early 2021, there were barely 14ch ahead. I expect they will do a season anime that covers the spade raid arc with like 24-26eps. and then another one for the final curently ongoing arc that I dont expect to be much longer than spade arc
Good coincidences. With the pace of the last 3 episodes, it'll be ~ or less than 20.
Jun 13, 2023 5:21 AM
Apr 2023
is this movie filler??
Jun 15, 2023 10:37 AM

Dec 2020
Shinoa____Hiragi said:
is this movie filler??

Apparently yes, I hope it's not a fkn mixer again
Jun 15, 2023 12:00 PM

May 2012
First 4 min of the movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g3xi65r80o

Animation looks good !!!
Jun 15, 2023 3:54 PM
Jun 2021
vaedeer said:
Nole2k said:

Speculation I assume. However, Bleach never got a movie or any content after its run in 2012 concluded, however, Black Clover did!

Nonetheless, I do feel like he is right and wrong. If nothing comes after this movie in terms of information, I'd expect the anime announcement that it is resuming as soon as Black Clover concludes because that's kind of what many animes do.

Bleach actually did get a movie after the anime concluded its run
Jun 15, 2023 7:20 PM

Dec 2020
GreatCarerJack said:
vaedeer said:

Oh did it? I must have missed that then.
Jun 16, 2023 1:53 AM
Apr 2022
vaedeer said:

Sadly no announcement at the end of the moviešŸ˜­
Jun 16, 2023 5:47 AM

Dec 2020
Skogert said:
vaedeer said:

Sadly no announcement at the end of the moviešŸ˜­
Guess we are waiting till the manga finishes then.
Jun 16, 2023 10:05 AM
Aug 2018
it's not the answer of question been asked in poll *-*
Jul 9, 2023 4:32 PM

Dec 2020
Huge news. This guy is a very reliable leaker.
https://twitter.com/oecuf0/status/1676624422659080192
https://twitter.com/oecuf0/status/1678179452390453248

I guess the latest they make the announcement is at Jump Festa this year. They got a solid 24-26 episodes of content, by the time it releases it'll probably wrap up in the manga.
vaedeerJul 9, 2023 5:12 PM
Jul 12, 2023 10:36 AM
Apr 2022
vaedeer said:
GreatCarerJack said:

Oh did it? I must have missed that then.

no bleach didn't I just checked all the premier dates
Jul 12, 2023 10:37 AM
Apr 2022
GreatCarerJack said:
vaedeer said:

bleach didn't ep 366 was the last of pierrot for bleach untill TYBW
Jul 13, 2023 10:15 AM
Jun 2021
WVM said:
GreatCarerJack said:

bleach didn't ep 366 was the last of pierrot for bleach untill TYBW

Oh fair sorry (char limit)
Jul 16, 2023 11:33 AM
Dec 2020
Well according to reliable leakers on Twitter the TV anime is now slated to return sometime in 2024. 

https://twitter.com/Spytrue/status/1680336465396477953?s=20 

https://twitter.com/JaymesHanson/status/1680337847495143425?s=20

Don't know how to feel about this to be honest. 
Aug 26, 2023 1:49 PM

Dec 2020
Ryiebe said:
Well according to reliable leakers on Twitter the TV anime is now slated to return sometime in 2024. 

https://twitter.com/Spytrue/status/1680336465396477953?s=20 

https://twitter.com/JaymesHanson/status/1680337847495143425?s=20

Don't know how to feel about this to be honest. 
Great news, only problem is that there's only like 26 episodes of content available (~3.8 chapters per episode). I guess we can expect the announcement at Jump Festa.
Sep 30, 2023 4:58 AM
Sep 2023
vaedeer said:

hey any NEWs of BC continuing on 2024???
Sep 30, 2023 12:50 PM

Dec 2020
Reply to HP445
vaedeer said:

hey any NEWs of BC continuing on 2024???
@HP445
Besides the multiple leaks, there has been no official confirmation as of yet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover: Mahou Tei no Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KayKimii - Jun 16, 2023

212 by Poolhopel »»
Apr 17, 9:51 PM

» Can we get more MOVIES ?

HP445 - Sep 30, 2023

15 by Foreall908 »»
Oct 6, 2023 2:59 AM

Poll: » Yami was nerfed?

Gonryo_Spectrum - Jul 9, 2023

12 by Scordolo »»
Jul 23, 2023 12:45 AM

» What did you score this and why? ( 1 2 )

aod-kun - Jun 22, 2023

54 by Mewann »»
Jul 8, 2023 8:35 PM

» Lackluster story ( 1 2 )

Melody8I8 - Jun 16, 2023

52 by DollFishu »»
Jul 3, 2023 11:39 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.