Forum Settings
Forums

26th Detective Conan Movie 'Kurogane no Submarine' Opens in April 2023

New
Nov 29, 2022 8:24 PM
#1
News Team
YEEHAW

Offline
Nov 2014
9461
The official movie website of Detective Conan (Case Closed) announced on Wednesday that the 26th movie Kurogane no Submarine (Iron Submarine), will open in theaters in Japan on April 14, 2023. The website also revealed the main staff, cast, and a teaser visual (pictured).

Staff
Director: Yuzuru Tachikawa (Detective Conan Movie 22: Zero the Enforcer, Mob Psycho 100)
Screenplay: Takeharu Sakurai (Detective Conan Movie 20: The Darkest Nightmare, Detective Conan Movie 24: The Scarlet Bullet)
Music: Yuugo Kanno (Detective Conan Movie 25: Halloween no Hanayome, Psycho-Pass)
Production: Shogakukan, Yomiuri Telecasting, Nippon Television Network, Shogakukan-Shueisha Productions, Toho, TMS Entertainment

Minami Takayama, Wakana Yamazaki, Rikiya Koyama, and Megumi Hayashibara are reprising from the television anime as Conan Edogawa, Ran Mouri, Kogorou Mouri, and Ai Haibara, respectively.

The 25th movie, subtitled Halloween no Hanayome (The Bride of Halloween), opened in Japan on April 15. The movie grossed a total of 9.68 billion yen (approximately US$69.83 million) at the Japanese box office.

Official site: https://www.conan-movie.jp/
Official Twitter: @conan_movie

Source: Comic Natalie

Detective Conan Movie 26: Kurogane no Submarine on MAL
DatRandomDudeNov 29, 2022 8:44 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 29, 2022 9:29 PM
#2
Offline
Nov 2016
18
Omg yesssss finally, still love Amuro san :))
Nov 29, 2022 10:16 PM
#3

Offline
Feb 2020
5797
Zero the enforcer and private eye in distant sea are both my favorite detective Conan movie. Both are written by Takeharu Sakurai, so I am expecting same greatness. I like his other movie too like scarlet bullet and darkest nightmare (but The Raven Chaser is still the best BO movie). The hellfire sunflower is my least favorite out of his works, but it was fine too.
Hope this one is as good as raven chaser
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE


Nov 29, 2022 10:30 PM
#4
Offline
Aug 2019
63
I'm totally hyped for this! This is where the fun begins!
Nov 29, 2022 11:05 PM
#5

Offline
Feb 2021
6882
Adampk said:
Zero the enforcer and private eye in distant sea are both my favorite detective Conan movie. Both are written by Takeharu Sakurai, so I am expecting same greatness. I like his other movie too like scarlet bullet and darkest nightmare (but The Raven Chaser is still the best BO movie). The hellfire sunflower is my least favorite out of his works, but it was fine too.
Hope this one is as good as raven chaser

I agree! Also like the Darkest Nightmare movie! Great that it will be about Haibara and BO! I like them so much!
Nov 30, 2022 3:48 AM
#6
Neet Specter

Offline
Mar 2022
11181
Memore said:
Adampk said:
Zero the enforcer and private eye in distant sea are both my favorite detective Conan movie. Both are written by Takeharu Sakurai, so I am expecting same greatness. I like his other movie too like scarlet bullet and darkest nightmare (but The Raven Chaser is still the best BO movie). The hellfire sunflower is my least favorite out of his works, but it was fine too.
Hope this one is as good as raven chaser

I agree! Also like the Darkest Nightmare movie! Great that it will be about Haibara and BO! I like them so much!

That's gin on the cover... He gonna get sherry.. Bang bang
 

Nov 30, 2022 4:44 AM
#7

Offline
Feb 2021
6882
ryo-san said:
Memore said:

I agree! Also like the Darkest Nightmare movie! Great that it will be about Haibara and BO! I like them so much!

That's gin on the cover... He gonna get sherry.. Bang bang

I know that it is him, thanks. He and Ai were in relationship earlier, Gosho mentioned it.
Nov 30, 2022 6:14 AM
#8
The Komori

Offline
Mar 2013
7416
When will this series end
Nov 30, 2022 6:33 AM
#9

Offline
Feb 2012
6700
This series gets like a movie a year. Its wildin.
Nov 30, 2022 6:47 AM

Offline
Feb 2021
6882
Tokoya said:
When will this series end

When Gosho ends it. He replied in the recent interview that he already written the last chapter of the manga when he was in hospital.
Ramkec said:
This series gets like a movie a year. Its wildin.

Of course, it is very popular in Japan, that is why.
Nov 30, 2022 7:34 AM

Offline
Jan 2018
537
DatRandomDude said:
The official movie website of Detective Conan (Case Closed) announced on Wednesday that the 26th movie Kurogane no Submarine (Iron Submarine), will open in theaters in Japan on April 14, 2023. The website also revealed the main staff, cast, and a teaser visual (pictured).

Staff
Director: Yuzuru Tachikawa (Detective Conan Movie 22: Zero the Enforcer, Mob Psycho 100)
Screenplay: Takeharu Sakurai (Detective Conan Movie 20: The Darkest Nightmare, Detective Conan Movie 24: The Scarlet Bullet)
Music: Yuugo Kanno (Detective Conan Movie 25: Halloween no Hanayome, Psycho-Pass)
Production: Shogakukan, Yomiuri Telecasting, Nippon Television Network, Shogakukan-Shueisha Productions, Toho, TMS Entertainment

Minami Takayama, Wakana Yamazaki, Rikiya Koyama, and Megumi Hayashibara are reprising from the television anime as Conan Edogawa, Ran Mouri, Kogorou Mouri, and Ai Haibara, respectively.

The 25th movie, subtitled Halloween no Hanayome (The Bride of Halloween), opened in Japan on April 15. The movie grossed a total of 9.68 billion yen (approximately US$69.83 million) at the Japanese box office.

Official site: https://www.conan-movie.jp/
Official Twitter: @conan_movie

Source: Comic Natalie

Detective Conan Movie 26: Kurogane no Submarine on MAL
Cant wait. I get hyped for every movie that I appear in.

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
8 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
11 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login