Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2022 4:03 PM

Jan 2011
I would stock up on popcorn if I were Val.
Nov 8, 2022 4:08 PM

Apr 2013
What do you mean by next phase Soo Won? Don't get involved in my ship!

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Nov 8, 2022 4:17 PM

May 2016
So-woon was a smart man, now he takes risk to save a woman just because Yona asked him to do so. I guess I will drop the manga at least for now.
Nov 9, 2022 9:41 AM

Sep 2020
So-Woon is looking handsome here. The focus of the narrative appears to have completely shifted to Val and Mei-Nyan.

Nov 9, 2022 5:11 PM
Mar 2015
Chagol was quite scary-looking on the final page.
Nov 11, 2022 12:05 PM

Jul 2016
Chagol better die a painful death. I want him to be humiliated, destroyed completely!
Soo won better not be thinking about marrying Yona…
Nov 11, 2022 1:57 PM

Jan 2011
Quequel said:
Chagol better die a painful death. I want him to be humiliated, destroyed completely!

Dude, Soo-Won considers himself a walking dead man, he never ever considered marrying anyone. That, at least ,should be obvious.
What his endgame plan is we can only guess, but all he did was for the kingdom and as things go, I think his plan is to govern as long as he can and then hand it over to Yona (who he now considers worthy). And probably get Yona to marry Hak, by the looks of it.
If he survives he will probably end up with Lili, but he wont remain king.
Nov 11, 2022 9:48 PM

Jul 2016
AlexGK said:
Quequel said:

Dude, Soo-Won considers himself a walking dead man, he never ever considered marrying anyone. That, at least ,should be obvious.
What his endgame plan is we can only guess, but all he did was for the kingdom and as things go, I think his plan is to govern as long as he can and then hand it over to Yona (who he now considers worthy). And probably get Yona to marry Hak, by the looks of it.
If he survives he will probably end up with Lili, but he wont remain king.

I agree he never considered marrying anyone for the reasons you said.
But whatever plan he had, it definitely changed at least a little. There is a lot he didn’t anticipate, especially Yona’s change and the dragons, and now the possibility of a cure.
So he needs to make a new plan now.
Will he just hand everything to Yona and Hak? Maybe. If he lives, will there be more he wishes to accomplish himself or will he trust Yona to do it? He may not.
Despite all the bad things he’s done, he is a good king and I hope he can handle this whole thing in a good way.
But I have to say, IMO, and this is 100% speculation, even with a cure, I don’t think Soo won is going to be alive by the end.
Nov 21, 2022 4:05 AM

Nov 2019
LastLuminescence said:
So-woon was a smart man, now he takes risk to save a woman just because Yona asked him to do so. I guess I will drop the manga at least for now.

Nay, I don't think it's just because Yona asked him.
Remember how his illness is a national secret?
You can't have someone who knows something like that fall into the enemy's hands now can you?

Nov 26, 2022 5:14 AM
Nov 2021
It was sooo good! Big cliffhanger at the end btw
Dec 18, 2023 4:13 AM
May 2022
It's nice to see Val getting along with the Happy Hungry Bunch.

However, I think I have to agree with Advisor Keishuk this time. What Yona is doing is unnecessary, given that the dragons are in bad shape. They shouldn't go to South Kai knowing that. Let others rescue Meinyan if they really do want her to be safe. If it's about the Crimson illness, I don't think Meinyan is going to expose Suwon's illness to the enemy. It also surprised me how Suwon just agreed with Yona's request. I'm disappointed in him, tbh.

Jellybeanx said:
The focus of the narrative appears to have completely shifted to Val and Mei-Nyan.

I agree and it's even not necessary for me. But I'm invested in their love story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.