Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2022 5:17 AM

Nov 2018
Looks like they finally merged all 3 movies together: https://myanimelist.net/anime/36369/Ginga_Eiyuu_Densetsu__Die_Neue_These_-_Seiran

Make sure you go back and update the entry as it will only be marked down as 4/12 episodes completed and with the score you gave to the first film.

Looks like they forgot to bring over the episode discussions for the other two films. I've made a request here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2056493
_cjessop19_Nov 7, 2022 7:11 PM

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Nov 7, 2022 6:40 AM

May 2022
_cjessop19_ said:
Looks like they finally merged all 3 movies together: https://myanimelist.net/anime/36369/Ginga_Eiyuu_Densetsu__Die_Neue_These_-_Seiran

Make sure you go back and update the entry as it will only be marked down as 4/12 episodes completed and with the score you gave to the first film.

Looks like they forgot to bring over the episode discussions for the other two films. If you do plan on rewatching DNT, please comment on the new episode forum posts to bring back up the reply count.

Thank you for the heads up! Someday I’ll go back and watch the original but just based on what I’ve watched of this remake I’ve been blown away. I’d go as far as saying this is right up there with the greatest space opera’s of all time. It’s a shame that there’s not many people talking about it. The quality is there, so how do they afford the budget? Is it doing really well in Japan?
Nov 7, 2022 9:00 AM

Jan 2011
seiran 2 and seiran 3 still havent been deleted though
Nov 7, 2022 9:04 AM

Jan 2009
silversaint said:

someone report it to the moderators im too lazy to make a thread on Anime DB section for it
Nov 7, 2022 7:10 PM

Nov 2018
silversaint said:

deg said:
someone report it to the moderators im too lazy to make a thread on Anime DB section for it

Done: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2056493

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Nov 7, 2022 7:50 PM

Jan 2009
_cjessop19_ said:
silversaint said:

deg said:

Done: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2056493

nice one and thanks
Nov 17, 2022 5:45 AM

May 2009
I hope it will be merged in one big entry like original series.
Nov 18, 2022 1:30 AM

Nov 2018
bastek66 said:

It won't be.

OVA episodes are all merged under one name unless it's specifically named something else. Time between seasons/episodes don't matter with OVAs, hence many OVA entries have 2-3 episodes with years between each release. LotGH released under the same name throughout its entire release, so it remains as one entry.

The remake is now a TV series, which is treated as multiple seasons that have a different name to each of them, and have a gap of more than one season (12 weeks). That's how TV entries on MAL work.

Go to section 2 here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=141101

Nov 18, 2022 4:19 AM

May 2009
_cjessop19_ said:
bastek66 said:

It won't be.

OVA episodes are all merged under one name unless it's specifically named something else. Time between seasons/episodes don't matter with OVAs, hence many OVA entries have 2-3 episodes with years between each release. LotGH released under the same name throughout its entire release, so it remains as one entry.

The remake is now a TV series, which is treated as multiple seasons that have a different name to each of them, and have a gap of more than one season (12 weeks). That's how TV entries on MAL work.

Go to section 2 here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=141101

Stone Ocean should be merged since it's ONA, same for Bastard and Tiger and Bunny S2, batch release model shouldn't needlesly bloat mal's database.
Dec 1, 2022 3:03 PM
Sep 2017
They've reverted the title back to "Seiran 1" and changed it to four episodes of 1hr 15m length (which makes no sense at all because if they are using the theatrical release for the episode count it should have three episodes not four).
HurwitzDec 1, 2022 3:18 PM
Dec 4, 2022 5:36 PM

Mar 2018
Hurwitz said:
They've reverted the title back to "Seiran 1" and changed it to four episodes of 1hr 15m length (which makes no sense at all because if they are using the theatrical release for the episode count it should have three episodes not four).

Yeah, what even is happening. I'm pretty sure they already merged season 2. Now it's 3 separate movies again....

"~and he loved to play the piano!"

Dec 7, 2022 3:44 AM

Nov 2018
RossoYorozuya said:
Hurwitz said:

Yeah, what even is happening. I'm pretty sure they already merged season 2. Now it's 3 separate movies again....

I've already complained about it in Anime DB forums

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 12 Discussion

von_Lohengramm - Dec 15, 2022

40 by Myrello »»
Feb 1, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 11 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Dec 8, 2022

22 by cchigu »»
Jan 31, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 10 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Dec 1, 2022

21 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:15 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 9 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Nov 24, 2022

18 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 8 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Nov 17, 2022

15 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 25, 2023 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.