Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2022 9:58 PM

Aug 2021
Finally, it was released.
A "curious" delivery xd
It was very good. The animation was good and the design of the girl is very pretty.

LeknaatJul 3, 2023 12:12 AM
Oct 15, 2022 5:17 AM
Oct 2013
the body shape can be sloppy and the climax could moved more. showed off her nice sluttiness well. Her body was a bit slack with rocket(?) breasts for the slacky body appeal, portraying more ordinary lady not fantastical or beautified ideal image.
User-sanOct 29, 2022 4:57 AM
Oct 16, 2022 6:14 AM

Nov 2021
Pink Pineapple blessed us once again. Unlike other hentai, this is very smooth
And the background sounds are perfect for the art style.

But one thing. Having séx with condöms in hentai is pointless. They go bare back at some point .

Oct 17, 2022 1:45 PM
Jun 2019
Solo falto que hubiera algo mas de historia antes del delicioso y que mejoren la escena de sexo falto algo mas de vigor
Oct 17, 2022 4:33 PM

Jun 2021
This girl was so fucking cute, and super thirsty! I could watch several episodes of her, shame this is only a one off.

Where can I sign up to be an Uber driver or whatever this app is? If prostitution was super legal everywhere this would TOTALLY be a thing! It'd be regulated, safe and convenient for everybody involved, it would eliminate the shady parts of the current sex trade, fast and easy payment (it looked like you could pay via PayPal as well). WHY AREN'T WE INVESTING IN THIS?!

Plus, hear me out, you can't call it anything but Boober, right?
Oct 23, 2022 7:18 AM
Feb 2017
I loved this one. The guy is good looking and knows how to do his job.
The art-style is nice to see. It's sad that there's only one episode.
Absolutely adored the neck-biting request.
Oct 27, 2022 10:17 PM

Nov 2010
Hopefully, I'll live long enough to experience the time when you can order sex as convenient as ordering food! lol
Very nice sex! I'm also turned on from her sleeveless turtleneck outfit. It would've been nice if she asked him to also lick her armpit. Also, I wish she also asked for anal! 7/10
Oct 27, 2022 10:54 PM

Dec 2015
DYNEadvance said:
This girl was so fucking cute, and super thirsty! I could watch several episodes of her, shame this is only a one off.

Where can I sign up to be an Uber driver or whatever this app is? If prostitution was super legal everywhere this would TOTALLY be a thing! It'd be regulated, safe and convenient for everybody involved, it would eliminate the shady parts of the current sex trade, fast and easy payment (it looked like you could pay via PayPal as well). WHY AREN'T WE INVESTING IN THIS?!

Plus, hear me out, you can't call it anything but Boober, right?

Uber-Meat(s) because all that was shown of the 'app' or website she was on were 'chinko' ... heck there were even options to search for length, curvature, cut/uncut, age, etc. there was a comment section and a rating system! :D
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Oct 27, 2022 11:19 PM

Dec 2015
meh, barely average art, animation, and designs. good idea/creativity/concept. taking a modern post-covid 'anything and everything can be delivered' economy we have world-wide these days and applying it to sex-workers was very original! considering Shion's previous H titles... this one is scraping the bottom of the barrel in quality and man-hours spent on this single episode. including the fade to black after that HILARIOUS 'thanks for the turn-on, and i'm sorry!' to the OTHER delivery guy... :> hahah! in her head.. :D (but not including the end credits) this one is 25 MINUTES LONG! :O damn surprising! that is a VERY long H episode!

examples of poor quality are RAMPANT in this episode. the scene where he's riding his bike to her door? ENTIRELY un-animated cut-n-paste 'flex frame animation'. his legs aren't moving on the bike. the tires/wheels aren't moving either. the scenery is actually a still shot that the single image of him on the bike is moving through utilizing camera motion and frame by frame minor changes in where 'he' is located on the road. his and her faces are entirely blank in dozens of shots. his legs disappear often, as well as hers, making those shots anatomically impossible. the condom's color changes FIVE TIMES through the whole smex part. somebody already commented that when she flips him over to cowgirl his backpack vanishes.

i thought it was VERY polite of him to squirt some cleaner around and wipe the floor of her entryway. i guess minor conveniences like that are what he's ACTUALLY carrying in his backpack instead of 'deliveries'.

Shion has done better than this, i hope this is NOT an indication of the quality their future titles will have.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Nov 2, 2022 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
Not really good animation for me..
But it was a nice back story..

Nov 6, 2022 9:15 AM
Oct 2018
Aside from the animation which was stupidly bad, everything else was really good.

Nov 16, 2022 8:42 PM

Oct 2016
Liked it but yeah the animation was kinda lazy
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)
Nov 29, 2022 6:20 PM
Oct 2022
Eps+
Uber Hentai
Great
Dec 3, 2022 9:52 PM

Apr 2011
This is one that I like.

Art style is decent and refreshing to see. Animation is good and its smooth enough. And finally, it has a nice and long h-scenes which is rare to see nowadays.
Plot and story pretty much non-exist, girl gets thirsty, and orders d*ck which is totally fine as the sex scenes I'm only after.

My only complaint is there's no creampie.
Dec 24, 2022 11:54 PM

Aug 2018
An enjoyable watch. The girl's cute.
Jan 31, 2023 9:11 PM

Oct 2015

That was luck of a dude. 
I wouldn´t doubt there is something like that in Japan for real xD Best 'baito' ever? Yes or of course? xD

This hentai really managed to frustrate me even more, not gonna lie xD 

5/10 
TechOtaku-hJan 31, 2023 9:21 PM
Jan 31, 2023 9:13 PM

Oct 2015
mrcynosimp said:
An enjoyable watch. The girl's cute.
How is it even possible have that many forum posts xD
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.