Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2022 4:08 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Cham: "Some people die without ever knowing true love. Take for example Keen..."

Again, knowing Tomino I totally thought Keen was gonna kick the bucket after this remark. But again she narrowly escaped with her life.

If this show had been created post-Zeta I almost would have felt like Tomino was purposely subverting his own tropes.
Beep boop
Mar 15, 2023 9:23 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
JaceyFox said:
Cham: "Some people die without ever knowing true love. Take for example Keen..."

Again, knowing Tomino I totally thought Keen was gonna kick the bucket after this remark. But again she narrowly escaped with her life.

If this show had been created post-Zeta I almost would have felt like Tomino was purposely subverting his own tropes.
The joke has always been that you can tell when Tomino was on his medication and when he wasn't. Dunbine so far really avoids some of his kill em all personal although maybe he's waiting for giving us a big bang in the final episodes.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 18, 2023 2:52 PM
Aug 2016
Dont know enough Tomino, but i also like the series where some of the guys die, specially the good ones, not fair that always the "bad" die and the "good" live
Apr 12, 7:44 AM

May 2020
Yeah the sudden focus on Keen had me thinking she was done for.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 44 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 5, 2022

2 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 24, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 35 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

1 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 32 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 13, 2018

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 23 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 11, 2018

6 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 28, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 16 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 10, 2018

2 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 25, 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.