Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2022 4:26 AM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Woww Billbine is awesome!

There's been aspects of this show that have left me underwhelmed, and others that I've been enjoying way more than I've been expecting. The mecha design really fits in the latter category. They look awesome and unique, without suffering from the ridiculous overdesign that many of the more recent mecha (including Gundam) have been suffering from.

The Billbine's design kind of reminds me of the ARX-8 Laevatein from Full Metal Panic.
Beep boop
Mar 1, 2023 9:46 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That scene with Marvel and Shou kissing was beautifully done and long overdue.

I found the first third of this show hard to watch, but the further we get along the more im enoying it
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 18, 2023 9:54 AM
Aug 2016
The death of the king his knights...
If this King was the only one capable of stopping Drake, who will stop him now? The internal quarrels or perhaps the one who is now his ally?
What happened to the King's battleship anyway?
The romantic scene between Allen and her has enchanted me, as has Marvel & Show.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 44 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 5, 2022

2 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 24, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 36 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 35 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

1 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 32 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 13, 2018

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 23 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 11, 2018

6 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 28, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.