Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2010 7:18 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Kyoko, I agree that Ren's baby faces are cute, but compared to evil Ren....
Apr 30, 2010 8:14 PM

Nov 2007
lmao, Tsuruga can switch from baby face to bad ass like it's nothing xD, although Kyouko seems really pumped with this role =]
May 1, 2010 12:48 AM

Jan 2008
ack~! i want more already! this month's wait will not have me happy DX
May 1, 2010 6:52 AM

Aug 2007
lmao im laughing so hard at kyoko's thoughts and expressions. REN IS SO ADORABLE OHMYG.

May 1, 2010 11:14 AM

Dec 2008
I just can't get enough of it. I want more pages! And sooner!
May 1, 2010 3:10 PM

May 2008
Whoa, Ren was so cute here~ I loved the chapter and I can't wait for more...
May 1, 2010 3:34 PM

Jun 2008
Awesome ending to the chapter. ;P I think Ren and Kyoko make such a cute pair.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
May 1, 2010 8:55 PM

Apr 2009
Awwwww. >_<
May 2, 2010 10:28 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 2, 2010 11:08 AM

Nov 2008
tsubasalover said:

I'm sorry but-don't take this the wrong way please- why exactly are you telling us the summary of the chapter? We've obviously read it and we know what happened.
May 2, 2010 11:13 AM

Jun 2009
"3 pairs!"

So cute, wanna take home! >.<
May 2, 2010 3:40 PM

Oct 2008
Ren is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee, with the puppy eyes. xD

And loving how Kyoko is slipping into Setsu's role. Want to know what happens next chapter!!!
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 2, 2010 9:58 PM

Nov 2007
yuzuru19 said:
tsubasalover said:

I'm sorry but-don't take this the wrong way please- why exactly are you telling us the summary of the chapter? We've obviously read it and we know what happened.

You don't have to read it if you don't want to. That's why I put my summary in spoiler tag, so that it doesn't take that much spaces.

It's just my own reference. It's useful if I don't remember what happened or characters' names (and is too lazy to check on the main character pages).
May 3, 2010 4:18 AM

Nov 2008
tsubasalover said:
yuzuru19 said:
tsubasalover said:

You don't have to read it if you don't want to. That's why I put my summary in spoiler tag, so that it doesn't take that much spaces.

It's just my own reference. It's useful if I don't remember what happened or characters' names (and is too lazy to check on the main character pages).

I know I don't have to read if I don't want to.-__- I just found it really unnecessary and wondered about it, no hard feelings.
May 3, 2010 4:55 PM

Sep 2008
tsubasalover said:

Wow I never thought of using your summeries as a review for animes that I've put on hold for so long that I forget what happens! Silly me ^.^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2010 4:56 PM

Sep 2008
Those guys are even gonna run away after seeing Ren or Ren is either gonna beat the living hell out of them.
I hope is the latter :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2010 9:28 AM

Aug 2007
I'm very interested to see the new Setsu that has been created. I really hope Kyoko realizes that special feeling for what it is, and not just the birth of a new character. It would be just like her to explain away the feelings.

Can't she just admit she WANTS to see Ren's puppy face because she likes him ? &&'

May 4, 2010 12:17 PM

Jan 2009
I really like the interaction between the characters. It's interesting to follow them. And the way author makes those funny faces really amuses me.
May 11, 2010 8:39 PM

May 2008
This is the most interesting and entertaining manga ever. I mean it.
May 25, 2010 10:25 PM

Sep 2008
Ren's puppy face is SO ADORABLE GAHH.

I can see why Kyoko feels the way she does... It is exciting to see how Ren will react to what she does! I'm interested in seeing more of how Kyoko creates Setsu too. :) Seems like it would be a really difficult character to play, to me.
May 26, 2010 10:03 PM

Apr 2009
i love this manga. <3 (:

May 28, 2010 8:51 AM

Feb 2009
I like this brother sister arc
May 29, 2010 3:05 AM
Nov 2008
tsubasalover said:
Setsu chose something very expensive and is the featured product of the month... wow. And Cain buys it! Setsu is surprised because he's buying expensive one. Cain and Setsu having argument about Setsu said wants it before and said she doesn't want it now. She wanted Cain to say no. Then he picked on her mouth but got stopped. He undid his picking on her mouth and randomly picked a cloth for her. He picked a pant that is easy to move. She said thanks because she thought he's thinking about the short that hard to move. Cain bought 10 pairs! Now Setsu (in Kyoko mode?) is telling him it's wasting money. Then Cain said is she going to take out the joy of buying things from him? His eyes are sad like puppy so that Setsu feels guilty! She told him the reason that 2 is enough and expressed her gracefulness. They are now discussing how many pairs to buy.

After that Kyoko is thinking about Cain's personalities... and feels cute! Now she wants to see more of his acting reactions and got excited.

Setsu thought Cain is back, but actually there are group of guys who look bad. They asked her out and the guys thought she said yes, but she said they needs to ask permission from her important man (Cain), who is now standing and staring scarily at them.

I found this to be really useful because the chapters are not only a month apart at times but also I tend to read loads of other manga so the summary is mega useful... (Thanks!)

Back to the main topic... I really really hope that there is loads and loads of romance in the next chapter... Ren is soooo awesome..... can't wait for it!!
Jun 5, 2010 11:36 PM

Apr 2008
Puppy face =]

Jun 9, 2010 7:42 PM

Nov 2007
I'm glad to hear that some people find my summaries helpful because it happened the time when I wrote summaries of a certain anime without spoiler that people were annoyed (like yuzuru19) at one of my posts (it was really long) that I decided to use spoiler.

yuzuru19 said:
I know I don't have to read if I don't want to.-__- I just found it really unnecessary and wondered about it, no hard feelings.

It's ok. It happened.

Aennlin said:
So you do write the summaries yourself? I thought otherwise the whole time.
And that's a really good idea. I'm definitely going back to read the summaries you post whenever I don't remember what happened in the previous chapters now.

Yes, even though my summary contains not so good English grammar, I write summary myself.
Aug 8, 2013 11:22 AM

May 2013
CAIN'S PUPPY DAWG PHACE FTW!!!!!!! XD

but daaaanggggg, those guys are gonna get worse than Hell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.