Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »
Sep 26, 2022 9:43 PM
Mar 2018
epic poggers legitness
Sep 26, 2022 9:56 PM

Apr 2014
ep was beautiful

and like i was thinking before Ryuuen was nothing special

like its still funny how he was in control of so much when if everyone was to turn on him he would be beaten

and yeah its obvious since the start how OP Kiyotaka but still Ryuuen was always nothing but talk

but yeah amazing ep
"one step at a time"
Sep 26, 2022 10:42 PM
Sep 2022
The ultimate episode that make me furious so much!!!
Sep 27, 2022 2:18 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode. It was satisfying seeing Ryuen get beaten like that. Ayanokoji was a total badass but that look on his face before the final punch was terrifying.

Sep 27, 2022 7:30 AM
Dec 2020
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Sep 27, 2022 12:48 PM
Jun 2022
Best episode of the season
Sep 27, 2022 3:06 PM

Sep 2014
Dragon boy didnt get nearly enough payback. Should have atleast broken their arms. These shitstains waterboarded the girl. Im still not over that.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 28, 2022 12:10 AM
Aug 2020
good very good i liked it
Sep 28, 2022 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
THE BEST FIGHT EVER
Sep 29, 2022 8:14 AM
Nov 2019
crisp fight animation
Oct 1, 2022 3:02 AM
Jan 2020
💯🔥A MASTERPIECE OF AN EPISODE. ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES I'VE EVER WATCHED.

AND THE COMBAT SCENES THO, KIYO SINGLEHANDEDLY WRECKING EVERYONE WITH A POKER FACE ON 💥. DAYUM~

♾️/100.
Oct 1, 2022 3:05 AM
Jan 2020
RTohsaka said:
Best episode of the season

Without any shadow of a doubt, HANDS DOWN 💯🔥.
Oct 1, 2022 4:50 AM
Oct 2021
Trop bien quand il leurs casse la gueule !
Oct 2, 2022 5:36 AM
Aug 2022
best episode of the whole anime
Oct 2, 2022 6:39 AM
Aug 2018
Pathetic.
Teacher doesn't want to act even though a student is being tortured. Can you be even more pathetic than that ?
(Former) Student council doesn't want to act even though a student is being tortured. Can you be even more pathetic ?
What's the point of being a "classroom of elite" if it ends with a 4-1 school fights ?
Well, I guess the author has never even been in a real fight.
You're telling me a 2 meter at least 150-200 KG "bodyguard" go down in two hit but a 1.8 meters 85-90 kilo dude go down in 42 hits ?
Yeah, right.
Who cares about the pathetic flashback or their pathetic discussion about fear in the middle of the fight ?
We're in 2022 and there are still people trying to make the other "experience something when they fight" ?
Dude, I'm not 4 years old.
I'm glad the four stupid of Class-C are down but it's done in such a dumb way... of course, they have to attack 1-1, even the girl after seeing a giant dude getting knocked out, she attacks Ayanokouji alone.

Ok, so, let met tell you how it should have been done.
Ayanokouji bring 12 male students from class-D with weapon (bat) --> then, they break the 4 guys from C-class and break all their limbs.
Then, they go, confront the sensei who didn't move a fucking finger, and break her (or at least get her fired).
Then, they destroy this stupid school.
They burn it to the ground.

End of this mess. End of this "classroom of elite".

And that's how it's done :)
Rukodaime91Oct 2, 2022 6:42 AM
Oct 3, 2022 8:07 PM
Jun 2021
Didn’t expect what was shown in this episode I definitely do recommend this anime to be watched!
Oct 3, 2022 10:19 PM

Jan 2020
Tbh, this setting seems better and more realistic than a rooftop. This episode was so satisfying and the art and animation was definitely the best in this episode. I think it’s unfortunate that I couldn’t wait until the blu-ray release because apparently many of the episodes will look better. Oh well, I’m more than happy with this outcome. I hope one day Ayanokoji develops some sort of emotions because I would’ve loved to see him get angry here
Oct 3, 2022 10:45 PM

Jan 2020
Joel_Barnes said:
"you shouldn't shout before you charge" had me dead

That’s what every Shounen villain must be thinking 😂
Oct 3, 2022 11:27 PM

Jan 2020
kanarax said:
What was that!
I didn't expect it at all.. This anime is so good, the animation wasn't very smooth but enough to make the fight enjoyable can't wait for the last episode and maybe a 3rd season

ICYMI, 3rd season is already confirmed. They announced S2 and S3 together, so it should be releasing some time next year. My only wish is for them to animate S3 a bit better, but honestly the art and animation overall wasn’t that bad for me. Not even close to how bad Devil is a Part Timer looked…
Oct 4, 2022 1:50 AM
Aug 2020
crazy episode, I really liked it. I need to start reading the manga
Oct 4, 2022 5:45 AM
Jul 2020
Thrilling Beat Down
Oct 4, 2022 6:28 AM
May 2021
Probably the best payoff episodes you’ll ever see. Ayanogod is untouchable
Oct 5, 2022 4:24 PM
Jul 2019
insanity!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 6, 2022 3:08 PM
Oct 2013
I thought S2 was really annoying so far. This episode saved the season. Way to go ma dude
Oct 7, 2022 2:31 PM
Feb 2017
Excellent episode. Loved it to the end
Oct 9, 2022 6:40 PM

Oct 2011
The whole setup is absurd but couldn't help but savor this absolute chad moment. Can clearly see where all the budget went to and it was worth it.
Oct 11, 2022 7:53 AM
May 2020
ayanokoji with the 4 v 1 was exactly like the Westfield security guard fight
Oct 11, 2022 10:54 PM
Aug 2021
So why did he invite the teacher and Student President to come along, they didn't do anything.
Oct 12, 2022 1:15 AM
Jun 2022
Thanks for the treat
Oct 12, 2022 3:22 AM
Jun 2021
Great animation, intensity and I was kept on my toes the whole time
Oct 12, 2022 7:20 PM
Oct 2021
I wish Koji showed more emotion here
Oct 13, 2022 5:27 PM
May 2022
Awesome fight scene
Oct 17, 2022 5:05 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Not that it matters too much, but we miss out on seeing Ayanokouji initially turning down Satou for a date, but right after asking her if she is free over winter break. We also miss out on....

...Chabashira-sensei and Ayanokouji talk about snow, among other things, in particular her reasons for wanting to rise to class A. They have a brief conversation on the subject, with her saying the school was also designed to not only have the students, but the teachers as well be rivals in a sense. Here in the anime the whole scene is basically Ayanokouji saying "stuff is going down, come with me, let's check it out"

While waiting for the ex-president to arrive, and also to let the whole scene on the "rooftop" play out (he later gives the reason for waiting so long being that he while she probably would've trusted him more had he arrived earlier, she could now better understand that she could rely on him even until the very last second, and also just to test how loyal she could be), Ayanokouji and Chabashira have a rather insightful and important even conversation regarding the points at this school. It doesn't really have anything to immediately relate to anything happening currently, but I'm still surprised the left this out. Maybe they'll insert it somewhere in season 3. I just like at the end of the conversation, Chabashira asks what the point was in asking her about this, with Ayanokouji responding he just wanted to talk about something while waiting to strike.

Ayanokouji and Chabashira actually talk about quite a bit before things go down. Chabashira warning Ayanokouji about revealing his identity, as to which he responds (I think) that she only wants him to be laying low so that he'll remain most effective in continuing to serve as the mastermind to get Class D to A. She also mentions how she and Sakayanagi (the dad of Arisu) talked about giving Ayanokouji an environment in which he wouldn't want to leave, to give him something the white room couldn't have. Ayanokouji responds saying that rest assured, he never had any intention of leaving, and never would go back to his father. He also tells her that he didn't bring her there as insurance, but to prove that he was going to finish things on his side from here on out, stepping out of the game, and letting Horikita and the others take control in getting their class to rise.

Now onto where sh*t actually goes down:

It looks like Albert was supposed to stand guard downstairs at the entrance the whole time, but Ayanokouji actually tells him to come up with him, because Ryuuen would need him on the roof for what was about to come. I'd like to think that he only told Albert that so that he could beat up Ryuuen's strongest lackey right in front of him.

Everyone comes to the conclusion that Ayanokouji is the mastermind right after he reveals he was responsible for damaging Ibuki's camera in the island test. However in the LN's, their doubt goes on for far longer than that, especially for Ibuki, who can't imagine this weak-looking quiet loner could be the thorn in their side. I think having them all doubt him for a period of time makes their beatdown later on all the more impactful.

Anyway, everyone actually nearly comes to an agreement where they'd all go their separate ways, both keeping each other in check by having blackmail on the other, but refraining from using it. This was actually quite close to being resolved peacefully (other than Karuizawa potentially getting hypothermia), but it's because of Ryuuen's distaste for an non-climactic ending that we get what follows.

Noting how Ryuuen's all about violence, saying it's the most powerful weapon, Ayanokouji fires back: "Violence is a powerful tool. But you have to be stronger than your opponent for it to be at your advantage." I think this episode left out this line

Ishizaki actually shows some hesitation when Ryuuen commands him to take Ayanokouji down, kind of feeling bad even, saying that he just sees him as any other normal student. It wouldn't be the same as beating up Sudou who was someone prone to getting into fights. Of course he goes up against Ayanokouji anyway, stating that he's just following orders.

It's further emphasized how even though Ryuuen is witnessing all his plans being actively dismantled before him, he actually gets more and more excited as he realizes he might have possibly found someone almost like him.

Ibuki actually was supposed to get f*cking CHOKE SLAMMED into the floor and knocked out cold, rather than here where Ayankouji gives her a light chop to the neck to knock her out, before gently laying her on the floor.

Not too much is left out of this scene, except this one thing which could've add to Ryuuen's characters. Mid-fight, Ayanokouji acknowledges Ryuuen's resilience, despite getting beaten on every front of his plans to beat all other classes, and in the moment for no doubt realizing the gap in their skill in close combat. But he sees that Ryuuen is not simply a madman blindly going into a fight he cannot win, but is fully aware of the situation and is just enjoying the adrenaline rush of the fight. Although then Ayanokouji mutters to himself that Ryuuen's unrelenting nature is to his own loss, since this fight will have to take longer, and he will have to endure more pain.

In this episode, as Ryuuen's getting beat down hard, he asks Ayanokouji what he is feeling in that moment, as to which Ayanokouji replies with something along the lines of, "nothing". And in that moment we see Ryuuen's expression change, Ayanokouji noticing it, and seeing that Ryuuen has finally felt fear. This is actually something small that the ANIME does BETTER than the light novels. Because in the LN's, (I think) Ayanokouji doesn't actually verbally respond to Ryuuen's question of what he is feeling. He only answers it in his own mind that he feels nothing, so Ryuuen doesn't get an answer. It's just implied that eventually after getting hit in the face so many times, he eventually felt fear at some point. Or maybe I'm wrong, and that this way is actually better because Ryuuen never needed a verbal answer, maybe he got his answer by looking at Ayanokouji's face as he mercilessly beat down on him. Idk, this is up to the viewer I guess.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 18, 2022 6:55 PM
Oct 2018
wewewwewwewewew
Oct 18, 2022 8:37 PM
Sep 2022
StarZone1 said:
So why did he invite the teacher and Student President to come along, they didn't do anything.
They served as witnesses, to prove that the gang that started the fight.
Oct 18, 2022 11:50 PM

Feb 2021
Finally, He got into the battle. The animation is very smooth. Love that punch :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 19, 2022 9:05 PM

Dec 2019
Easily the best cote episode by far lol
Oct 21, 2022 11:38 PM
Nov 2020
Waiting for the next season impatiently.
Oct 22, 2022 3:21 PM

Sep 2022
5465r7ywd0ux- (ux9u JCkPSK%E^$#&OJIJPjOmoOMG
Oct 22, 2022 10:36 PM

Feb 2022
ANIk_003 said:
5465r7ywd0ux- (ux9u JCkPSK%E^$#&OJIJPjOmoOMG
u high ? (15 charecters limit)
Oct 25, 2022 1:57 PM
Mar 2020
Ayanokoji neler yapıyorsun yavaş bunları yaparken bari poker face olma birazcık sinirlenir insan BİR TEPKİ VER YAŞAM BELİRTİSİ GÖSTER
Oct 30, 2022 11:35 AM

May 2015
Only good episode of the whole season. This anime needs more violence and less text.
Nov 4, 2022 8:09 AM
May 2021
ayanokoji sigma male
Nov 4, 2022 9:50 AM

Mar 2010
The fight was awkward like watching a parent and child fight. that was the difference in ability.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 6, 2022 9:37 AM
Feb 2022
the best episode of the season so far
Nov 6, 2022 6:09 PM
Sep 2022
anikevin said:
Only good episode of the whole season. This anime needs more violence and less text.
It's a drama series, psychological. Not an action shounen.
Nov 7, 2022 2:28 AM

Jul 2022
The fight was one of the best I've seen in all of anime within the "normal", I don't know if I'm getting it. But it was exquisite, maybe when he starts hitting him over and over again in a monotone way it looks weird but I guess he did it that way because that's how he is. Because when Ryuei sees him and sees him without expressions on his face is when he starts to feel afraid.

I Loved It
Nov 12, 2022 2:03 AM
Jun 2021
only took two complete season two make a single likeable character
Nov 12, 2022 7:08 AM

Mar 2020
So what can I say!! this episode was predictable, its action was predictable but I didn't think they were going to materialize it like that, I thought there would be a plan behind it but it seems not so, RIP ruyen xD!!!
Nov 19, 2022 1:29 AM

Dec 2013
They really went all out this episode with the action scenes and I loved every moment of it.
Pages (17) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

278 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 29, 2:37 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2022

271 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 29, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2022

337 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 27, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

241 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 22, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2022

204 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 22, 1:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.