Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 4, 2022 8:25 AM

Jul 2016
If Makima fight Gojo Satoru who will win?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 4, 2022 8:33 AM
Aug 2021
Metamarphosis said:

That would be a tie, but if she fights sukuna. Sukuna would no diff her easily
Sep 4, 2022 8:33 AM

Dec 2021
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⡾⠏⠉⠙⠳⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠙⠲⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⠿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⡏⠀power⢷
⠀⠀⢠⣟⣋⡀⢀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⡀⣧⠀⢸⠀scaling⡇
⠀⠀⢸⣯⡭⠁⠸⣛⣟⠆⡴⣻⡲⣿⠀⣸⠀ is ⠀ ⡇
⠀⠀⣟⣿⡭⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⣿⠀⢹⠀⠀trash ⡇
⠀⠀⠙⢿⣯⠄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣶⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠘⠤⣄⣠⠞⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡦⢤⡤⢤⣞⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣿⣏⠁⠀⠀⠸⣏⢯⣷⣖⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣾⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢲⣶⣾⢉⡷⣿⣿⠵⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣼⣿⠍⠉⣿⡭⠉⠙⢺⣇⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⣄⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣧⣀⣿.........⣀⣰⣏⣘⣆⣀⠀⠀
Sep 4, 2022 8:37 AM
Dec 2021
Jjk and csm fandom be like
Sep 4, 2022 8:38 AM
May 2022
Metamarphosis said:

Well it would be Sukuna first off and we don’t know bc Gojo Yuta and Sukuna haven’t been seen so far at 100%. Makima is stupid strong but idk if she can beat sukuna who can live for a long period of time without a heart. That fight would be legendary tho.
Sep 4, 2022 8:38 AM
Mar 2021
Metamarphosis said:

I think that makima, but not because gojo is weak, just because he would need to kill her +190kk times and this number of innocent deaths would be much more than he could admit
Sep 4, 2022 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
Different anime, different powers scaling, the comparison is shit, random and only male sense when you are dog.
Sep 4, 2022 8:40 AM
Jun 2021
if gojo is a japanese citizen and keeps killing her eventually gojo will kill himself
Sep 4, 2022 8:41 AM

Aug 2018
makima, for sure.
Sep 4, 2022 8:47 AM

Nov 2021
There is no certain answer to this question, unless we know all of the ability and maximum power of gojo, as well as complete information regarding makima's finger gun ability. Also, gojo needs a long lasting damage as well as a lot of time to kill all respawns while defending himself. Makima can also see some days in future, so that's somehow going to be an advantage, too.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Sep 4, 2022 8:48 AM
Aug 2021
AnimeWeebMan said:

I see nothing wrong with crossverse debates. Honestly, they are fun.
Sep 4, 2022 9:05 AM
Aug 2021
makima ez. idk if u read manga so I won't spoil
Sep 4, 2022 9:06 AM

Jun 2016
I don't know man I'm only allowed to compare Goku to other characters. Speaking of which, I think Goku wins.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 4, 2022 9:15 AM
Apr 2022
Rishon007 said:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⡾⠏⠉⠙⠳⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠙⠲⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⠿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⡏⠀power⢷
⠀⠀⢸⣯⡭⠁⠸⣛⣟⠆⡴⣻⡲⣿⠀⣸⠀ is ⠀ ⡇
⠀⠀⠙⢿⣯⠄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣶⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠘⠤⣄⣠⠞⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡦⢤⡤⢤⣞⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣿⣏⠁⠀⠀⠸⣏⢯⣷⣖⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣾⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢲⣶⣾⢉⡷⣿⣿⠵⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣼⣿⠍⠉⣿⡭⠉⠙⢺⣇⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⣄⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣧⣀⣿.........⣀⣰⣏⣘⣆⣀⠀⠀

indeed............
Sep 4, 2022 9:26 AM

Mar 2021
WVM said:
Metamarphosis said:

MAKIMA is now DENJI'S poop 💩 what do you expect now 😁 you know she is DEAD....got eaten by our
COLD HEART DENJI the CHAINSAW

lol

don't bring deads.....as it bring TEARS

I still love her

don't you have better thimgs to do than go into an anime forum and give major spoilers to people.

If you dont, I understand.
Sep 4, 2022 9:32 AM
Apr 2022
V1P3R0P said:
WVM said:

MAKIMA is now DENJI'S poop 💩 what do you expect now 😁 you know she is DEAD....got eaten by our

lol

I still love her

don't you have better thimgs to do than go into an anime forum and give major spoilers to people.

lol..............

I was telling shits

nothing happened like that

😆😆😆

I'm at 103 (the latest chapter) and can still see her calling DENJI her dog

why would DENJI eat HER.....I was making STORIES with reference to other ANIME.....yes with TOKYO GHOUL....I just watched that shit

if you don't believe me I can give you a pic a 103 with no spoiler just Makima and Denji in a car
WVMSep 4, 2022 9:43 AM
Sep 4, 2022 9:35 AM
Apr 2022
V1P3R0P said:
WVM said:

lol

I still love her

I'm at 103 and I can still ses her CALLING denji her DOG
Sep 4, 2022 10:18 AM

May 2019
Rishon007 said:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⡾⠏⠉⠙⠳⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠙⠲⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⠿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⡏⠀power⢷
⠀⠀⢸⣯⡭⠁⠸⣛⣟⠆⡴⣻⡲⣿⠀⣸⠀ is ⠀ ⡇
⠀⠀⠙⢿⣯⠄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣶⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠘⠤⣄⣠⠞⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡦⢤⡤⢤⣞⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣿⣏⠁⠀⠀⠸⣏⢯⣷⣖⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣾⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢲⣶⣾⢉⡷⣿⣿⠵⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣼⣿⠍⠉⣿⡭⠉⠙⢺⣇⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⣄⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣧⣀⣿.........⣀⣰⣏⣘⣆⣀⠀⠀

When your profile is of a character from a show with the worst written scaling ever.
"Equivalent exchange. I'll give half of my life to you, if you give half of your life to me."
Sep 4, 2022 10:21 AM

Dec 2021
MR-GOD said:
Rishon007 said:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⡾⠏⠉⠙⠳⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠙⠲⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⠿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⡏⠀power⢷
⠀⠀⢸⣯⡭⠁⠸⣛⣟⠆⡴⣻⡲⣿⠀⣸⠀ is ⠀ ⡇
⠀⠀⠙⢿⣯⠄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣶⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠘⠤⣄⣠⠞⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡦⢤⡤⢤⣞⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣿⣏⠁⠀⠀⠸⣏⢯⣷⣖⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣾⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢲⣶⣾⢉⡷⣿⣿⠵⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣼⣿⠍⠉⣿⡭⠉⠙⢺⣇⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⣄⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣧⣀⣿.........⣀⣰⣏⣘⣆⣀⠀⠀

When your profile is of a character from a show with the worst written scaling ever.

You think powerscaling makes a series good?💀💀💀
What a stupid ass reply.
Sep 4, 2022 10:24 AM

May 2019
Rishon007 said:
MR-GOD said:

What a stupid ass reply.

When a show is about a guy who from the start is supposed to be smarter, stronger, more skilled in everything, more attractive etc than everybody in the series with no development even needed. It’s not a very good show. :/
"Equivalent exchange. I'll give half of my life to you, if you give half of your life to me."
Sep 4, 2022 10:27 AM

Mar 2021
Rishon007 said:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⡾⠏⠉⠙⠳⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠙⠲⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⠿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⡏⠀power⢷
⠀⠀⢸⣯⡭⠁⠸⣛⣟⠆⡴⣻⡲⣿⠀⣸⠀ is ⠀ ⡇
⠀⠀⠙⢿⣯⠄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣶⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠘⠤⣄⣠⠞⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡦⢤⡤⢤⣞⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣿⣏⠁⠀⠀⠸⣏⢯⣷⣖⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣾⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢲⣶⣾⢉⡷⣿⣿⠵⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣼⣿⠍⠉⣿⡭⠉⠙⢺⣇⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⣄⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣧⣀⣿.........⣀⣰⣏⣘⣆⣀⠀⠀

wdym by that??? 🤔🤔🤔
Sep 4, 2022 10:29 AM

Dec 2021
MR-GOD said:
Rishon007 said:

What a stupid ass reply.

When a show is about a guy who from the start is supposed to be smarter, stronger, more skilled in everything, more attractive etc than everybody in the series with no development even needed. It’s not a very good show. :/

You legit have one punch man in your favorites and you are saying this🙄
Sep 4, 2022 10:30 AM

Jan 2009
Gojo will win just because of his ultimate shield the Infinity Curse Technique
Sep 4, 2022 10:33 AM

May 2019
Rishon007 said:
MR-GOD said:

One Punch man does it as a joke, while Classroom of the Elite is completely serious. Also One Punch man’s plot isn’t that saitama has to beat all these weaker people than him, Classroom of the Elite’s is.
Sep 4, 2022 10:39 AM

Dec 2021
accidental comment
Rishon007Sep 4, 2022 11:15 AM
Sep 4, 2022 10:42 AM

Dec 2021
MR-GOD said:
Rishon007 said:

One Punch man does it as a joke, while Classroom of the Elite is completely serious. Also One Punch man’s plot isn’t that saitama has to beat all these weaker people than him, Classroom of the Elite’s is.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⡾⠏⠉⠙⠳⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠙⠲⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⠿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷
⠀⠀⢠⣟⣋⡀⢀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⡀⣧⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇
⠀⠀⢸⣯⡭⠁⠸⣛⣟⠆⡴⣻⡲⣿⠀⣸⠀⠀OK⠀ ⡇
⠀⠀⣟⣿⡭⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⣿⠀⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇
⠀⠀⠙⢿⣯⠄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣶⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠘⠤⣄⣠⠞⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡦⢤⡤⢤⣞⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣿⣏⠁⠀⠀⠸⣏⢯⣷⣖⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣾⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢲⣶⣾⢉⡷⣿⣿⠵⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣼⣿⠍⠉⣿⡭⠉⠙⢺⣇⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⣄⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣧⣀⣿.........⣀⣰⣏⣘⣆⣀⠀⠀

Either way, I hate powerscaling. And the reason I have a Ayano pfp is because I like smart characters and the reason He he like that is because he was trained to be "The perfect human"
Rishon007Sep 4, 2022 11:00 AM
Sep 4, 2022 11:01 AM
Feb 2019
Let the anime only’s learn about Makima’s strength themselves now they’re all spoiled that she is that strong. This is a discussion for manga readers
Sep 4, 2022 11:03 AM
Feb 2019
MR-GOD said:
Rishon007 said:

What a stupid ass reply.

but the show isn’t “about” him
Sep 4, 2022 11:05 AM

May 2019
dylpickles said:
MR-GOD said:

He’s the main character and throughout the show he’s continuously jerked off by absolutely everybody because of how amazing he is so..
Sep 4, 2022 11:08 AM
Feb 2019
MR-GOD said:
dylpickles said:

He’s the main character and throughout the show he’s continuously jerked off by absolutely everybody because of how amazing he is so..

i mean the other things you said are true but he’s not the main character 😂 and what if we get his backstory and how he got his strength later in the series
Sep 4, 2022 11:10 AM
May 2022
MR-GOD said:
Rishon007 said:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⡾⠏⠉⠙⠳⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠙⠲⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⠿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⡏⠀power⢷
⠀⠀⢸⣯⡭⠁⠸⣛⣟⠆⡴⣻⡲⣿⠀⣸⠀ is ⠀ ⡇
⠀⠀⠙⢿⣯⠄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣶⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠘⠤⣄⣠⠞⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡦⢤⡤⢤⣞⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣿⣏⠁⠀⠀⠸⣏⢯⣷⣖⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣾⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢲⣶⣾⢉⡷⣿⣿⠵⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣼⣿⠍⠉⣿⡭⠉⠙⢺⣇⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⣄⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣧⣀⣿.........⣀⣰⣏⣘⣆⣀⠀⠀

Lmao very stupid reply

Sep 4, 2022 11:11 AM

May 2019
dylpickles said:
MR-GOD said:

i mean the other things you said are true but he’s not the main character 😂 and what if we get his backstory and how he got his strength later in the series

How is he not the main character…? Also the manga does not justify how he’s better than everyone at everything
Sep 4, 2022 11:11 AM
Jul 2021
Cloyee said:
Different anime, different powers scaling, the comparison is shit, random and only male sense when you are dog.

Yesss... someone has to say this. These fans are just crazy like having no braincells...
Sep 4, 2022 11:13 AM
Feb 2019
MR-GOD said:
dylpickles said:

How is he not the main character…? Also the manga does not justify how he’s better than everyone at everything

Yuji Itadori is the main character of JJK. Yuuta is the MC of JJK 0. I can’t speak on the manga justifying his power or not cause I haven’t read it but will be curious to see his backstory, but he never was the main character
Sep 4, 2022 11:14 AM

May 2019
LS_07 said:
MR-GOD said:

Lmao very stupid reply

In what way? He’s saying how power scaling is shit, while his profile picture is the protagonist of the show with the worst power scaling ever. The protagonist’s entire character is just “better than thou”. Pretty obvious why he’d say that scaling doesn’t matter.
Sep 4, 2022 11:15 AM

May 2019
dylpickles said:
MR-GOD said:

Yuji Itadori is the main character of JJK. Yuuta is the MC of JJK 0. I can’t speak on the manga justifying his power or not cause I haven’t read it but will be curious to see his backstory, but he never was the main character

I never once mentioned JJK.. read what you’re replying to before you actually reply.
Sep 4, 2022 11:18 AM

Dec 2021
MR-GOD said:
LS_07 said:

Lmao very stupid reply

In what way? He’s saying how power scaling is shit, while his profile picture is the protagonist of the show with the worst power scaling ever. The protagonist’s entire character is just “better than thou”. Pretty obvious why he’d say that scaling doesn’t matter.

Why you so obsessed with powerscaling to begin with? 💀
Sep 4, 2022 11:22 AM
Feb 2019
MR-GOD said:
dylpickles said:

I never once mentioned JJK.. read what you’re replying to before you actually reply.

I misread the replies lol, don’t get your panties in a bunch cause of a misinterpretation. also the entire point of opm is that he is strong way beyond proportion and becomes the ultimate fighter just bc he wanted to so bad. it’s a Parody of all the strong shonen mcs. if that makes it not a good show to you then the entire joke and premise went right over your head
Sep 4, 2022 11:26 AM

May 2019
Rishon007 said:
MR-GOD said:

Why you so obsessed with powerscaling to begin with? 💀

Bro, I’m replying to comments. You’re the one who decided to say “power scaling is shit” I’m just saying that it’s obvious why you’d say that.
Sep 4, 2022 11:28 AM

Dec 2021
It's because powerscaling IS shit.
Comparing anime characters from different versus with different power systems is the most bullshit and illogical thing a person can do.
Seriously, how do people even find this entertaining? smh.
Sep 4, 2022 11:30 AM
Aug 2021
MR-GOD said:
LS_07 said:

Lmao very stupid reply

if you don't know the story of ayano than don't discuss, and why do you think that the Power scaling is bad in COTE? you have many character with a good backstory and ppl Who can at least give a challenge to ayano and still Says that is bad? you have One piece in your fav and still talk like this, when we have literally the worst filler anime possible? with the most unnatural scaling Power?
Sep 4, 2022 11:30 AM

May 2019
dylpickles said:
MR-GOD said:

I misread the replies lol, don’t get your panties in a bunch cause of a misinterpretation. also the entire point of opm is that he is strong way beyond proportion and becomes the ultimate fighter just bc he wanted to so bad. it’s a Parody of all the strong shonen mcs. if that makes it not a good show to you then the entire joke and premise went right over your head

You said “don’t get panties in a bunch”. All I did was tell you to not reply to a message that you didn’t read… then in the same message that you said this (implying that I’m unreasonably annoyed that a dumbass started an argument against words I didn’t say) you start another argument about words I didn’t say.. you should buy some books or something so that you can learn how to read.
Sep 4, 2022 11:36 AM

May 2019
SuntProstMare said:
MR-GOD said:

if you don't know the story of ayano than don't discuss, and why do you think that the Power scaling is bad in COTE? you have many character with a good backstory and ppl Who can at least give a challenge to ayano and still Says that is bad? you have One piece in your fav and still talk like this, when we have literally the worst filler anime possible? with the most unnatural scaling Power?

Most unnatural? Maybe, I guess how people dodge bullets and are able to win fights even when they are very outnumbered is pretty unrealistic.
Sep 4, 2022 11:43 AM

Mar 2015
I don't want to see them fight, I want to see them make out.
Sep 4, 2022 11:44 AM
Feb 2019
MR-GOD said:
dylpickles said:

You said “don’t get panties in a bunch”. All I did was tell you to not reply to a message that you didn’t read… then in the same message that you said this (implying that I’m unreasonably annoyed that a dumbass started an argument against words I didn’t say) you start another argument about words I didn’t say.. you should buy some books or something so that you can learn how to read.

Lol my guy you literally said opm is the worst written power scaling ever. When it’s a parody that created the strongest possible character to explore how empty and depressed he feels afterwards. parody strength ≠ actual power scaling.
and news flash, just “telling me to read before I reply” had a negative connotation, you could’ve just clarified in a positive manner like “oh yeah I was talking about Opm there must’ve been some confusion” or something. Which is why I said don’t get your panties in a bunch cause why the negative tones for an honest mistake? and then you proceed to refer to me as a dumbass when you actually did say that about opm . Which also Something you wouldn’t say in person. let’s see what you say next that implies your panties are indeed in a bunch 🤣
Sep 4, 2022 11:45 AM
Feb 2019
Mirai said:
I don't want to see them fight, I want to see them make out.

this ^^^^^^^^^^ 😂
Sep 4, 2022 11:48 AM

May 2019
dylpickles said:
MR-GOD said:

Lol my guy you literally said opm is the worst written power scaling ever. When it’s a parody that created the strongest possible character to explore how empty and depressed he feels afterwards. parody strength ≠ actual power scaling.
and news flash, just “telling me to read before I reply” had a negative connotation, you could’ve just clarified in a positive manner like “oh yeah I was talking about Opm there must’ve been some confusion” or something. Which is why I said don’t get your panties in a bunch cause why the negative tones for an honest mistake? and then you proceed to refer to me as a dumbass when you actually did say that about opm . Which also Something you wouldn’t say in person. let’s see what you say next that implies your panties are indeed in a bunch 🤣

You are actually thick as shit. Literally READ what I said then stop being such a dumbass. You’re saying I said things that you could scroll up and see that I didn’t. I don’t think you can actually read at the level of an average human.
Sep 4, 2022 12:00 PM
Feb 2019
MR-GOD said:
dylpickles said:

You are actually thick as shit. Literally READ what I said then stop being such a dumbass. You’re saying I said things that you could scroll up and see that I didn’t. I don’t think you can actually read at the level of an average human.

lmfao, I read 2 things, one being “worst written power scaling ever” and the other being “if the main character is this and that at the very beginning then it’s not a very good show”. idc if you know it’s a joke and like opm, both of those statements are objectively untrue regardless.
again it’s real easy to call someone a dumbass with your thumbs behind the screen big tough guy. You should talk to people how you would irl. and damn, just like I said your panties were even more in a bunch with that reply 💀 I’m done with this back and forth.
All is well dude, positivity, blessings and love
Sep 4, 2022 12:18 PM
Jun 2022
LIVI___ said:
AnimeWeebMan said:

I see nothing wrong with crossverse debates. Honestly, they are fun.

Cringe and not funny*
Sep 4, 2022 12:31 PM

May 2019
dylpickles said:
MR-GOD said:

lmfao, I read 2 things, one being “worst written power scaling ever” and the other being “if the main character is this and that at the very beginning then it’s not a very good show”. idc if you know it’s a joke and like opm, both of those statements are objectively untrue regardless.
again it’s real easy to call someone a dumbass with your thumbs behind the screen big tough guy. You should talk to people how you would irl. and damn, just like I said your panties were even more in a bunch with that reply 💀 I’m done with this back and forth.
All is well dude, positivity, blessings and love

You never once realised that you can’t read.. And I wouldn’t be speaking to a person like you face to face because what situation would I have to be in where any nobody could just approach me while I’m defenceless on the street?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 25, 2022

860 by RafaKojiro »»
May 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

984 by pargz »»
May 12, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 18, 2022

1141 by Hasanzade_S »»
May 12, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 1, 2022

783 by xriceball26 »»
May 7, 4:21 PM

» Why wasn't it 24 episodes? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Apr 9

55 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 5, 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.