Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2022 10:10 AM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014

---
Huh, this was a Pie in the sky work? I thought it had a bit of their touch. Less flair than Uekusa's usual output, but it still looked nice.
Aug 16, 2022 11:37 AM

Mar 2017
The video was really cute! The song was okay. I'm once again wondering how much work was put into making Reto's vocals sound fine, though it doesn't sound quite as good as on the ZenShin songs. It might just be the style of the song making it harder to mix without making it too obvious, though (or maybe just Mafumafu's mixing being superior idk). Congrats to Reto on reaching 2M last year, I guess lol
Aug 26, 2022 11:13 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty cute video. The song isn't so amazing.
Dec 7, 2022 3:51 AM

Sep 2016
I was pleasantly surprised. At first I thought no way it was Konayuki from 1 Litre of Tears. Just a few hours ago I suddenly remembered the song and sang along to it. Not the best cover but it's okay. At least MAL now has the entry for the song even though it's just a cover. It might lead people to discover the original song and the dorama.
Feb 13, 2023 4:51 PM
Mar 2019
These Vocals do grow on you eventually.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.