Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2022 6:03 PM

Mar 2017
Since it looks like a lot of people are confused over what counts towards the episode count, I'd like to point out that there is an episode list in the More Info tab. It's currently not updated with the latest entry, but I have already made a request to add it. The total number of episodes at the time of writing this is 14.

Edit: The episode list has been updated with the correct number of episodes.
iShipMyFriendsAug 8, 2022 10:05 AM
Sep 24, 2022 11:05 PM

May 2010
Why is the Haruka one only 48-52 (G).

Everyone please make sure they go and vote that psychotic piece of shit guilty every day. You're allowed to vote more than once. Please this should be like 90-10.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Sep 25, 2022 3:23 AM

Mar 2017
Johan said:

Everyone please make sure they go and vote that psychotic piece of shit guilty every day. You're allowed to vote more than once. Please this should be like 90-10.

I'd say this is actually pretty good. It stayed at almost a perfect 50/50 until the EP released, with the largest point difference being like 49.98/50.02 once it stabilized a few days after the video dropped. It looks like the main problem was the number of people who thought he either deserved to be voted Innocent based on the video alone, or that voting him Guilty would have negative consequences—and then the voice drama made them change their minds completely. I honestly think it's extremely unlikely that he's going to end up being judged Innocent at this point, seeing as Guilty has had the lead the entire time since the voice drama dropped.

That said, keep voting. I've seen some people say that it would be smart to keep him Innocent to separate him from Muu (as she's going to end up Guilty without a doubt), but it's pretty obvious that reaffirming his ideas would be an extremely bad idea at this point. I really don't understand how it took this long for the voting to shift in favor of Guilty lol
iShipMyFriendsSep 25, 2022 3:28 AM
Sep 25, 2022 4:30 AM

May 2010
iShipMyFriends said:
Johan said:

I'd say this is actually pretty good. It stayed at almost a perfect 50/50 until the EP released, with the largest point difference being like 49.98/50.02 once it stabilized a few days after the video dropped. It looks like the main problem was the number of people who thought he either deserved to be voted Innocent based on the video alone, or that voting him Guilty would have negative consequences—and then the voice drama made them change their minds completely. I honestly think it's extremely unlikely that he's going to end up being judged Innocent at this point, seeing as Guilty has had the lead the entire time since the voice drama dropped.

That said, keep voting. I've seen some people say that it would be smart to keep him Innocent to separate him from Muu (as she's going to end up Guilty without a doubt), but it's pretty obvious that reaffirming his ideas would be an extremely bad idea at this point. I really don't understand how it took this long for the voting to shift in favor of Guilty lol

I wholeheartedly reject this notion, we should be voting based on guilt or innocence. I just caught up to the 2 season 2 episodes that dropped today. I'm glad my bae that had the abortion is innocent. Its disgusting 17% find her guilty, tbh.

But yeah Haruka is completely mentally unstable and those scenes were making me absolutely sick in that 2nd video. Tbh as far as im concerned i always felt he was the 2nd most clear cut guilty case from season 1.

I only had 3 guilties: Haruka, MPD Guy, Muu. I think the bar for "guilty" needs to be very high and anything short of seeing a body on screen isn't going to cut it for me.

Seeking attention, HAving MPD, and being bullied arent justifications for murder.

The rest i think are all fine, but Haruka really bothers me. 52-48 is just absolutely sick. I can't fathom or rationalise who is voting that guy innocent.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Sep 25, 2022 5:40 AM

Mar 2017
Johan said:
we should be voting based on guilt or innocence.
Johan said:
I think the bar for "guilty" needs to be very high and anything short of seeing a body on screen isn't going to cut it for me.

Sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but just to make sure that I'm not misunderstanding anything: are you voting based on whether or not you think they've killed someone, or on whether or not you can forgive the action? Because it kind of sounds like the former (especially if you need to see a body). I don't really understand why the options were translated to "Innocent" and "Guilty" in the first place (it's originally "Forgive" and "Don't forgive" in Japanese), since I've seen a number of people misunderstand and really try to figure out who killed someone and who didn't. Just to be clear, they've all killed someone in some way (obviously I don't think of abortion as murder, but I assume that was included because some people do), and you're just supposed to decide whether or not you can forgive them.

The thing with Haruka is that he's clearly mentally unstable and in need of help rather than punishment; the problem that comes with S2 is that he now thinks that he's in the right for having murdered someone (which is a drastic change from S1 where he clearly felt guilty about it). There's also no doubt that this development is a direct consequence of him being manipulated by Muu rather than his own feelings. The situation around the current voting is similar to how a lot of people voted both Fuuta and Amane Guilty in the First Trial to force them to realize that they were in the wrong. On the other side are the people who stick to the Innocent verdict because they don't think he should be punished for something that only happened because he's mentally ill.

A lot of the people who voted Mikoto Innocent in the First Trial most likely thought the same thing with him and that he deserved to get help for his personality disorder (the rest of the people were for sure just thirsting for him), but I think almost everyone has come to agree that he's (almost) without a doubt just faking it. The results from his voting are most definitely based on that. Both he and Muu are currently being regarded as manipulative assholes who did their best to lie their way through the First Trial, so I can't see either of them getting out of being judged Guilty this time.

But yeah, I assume Haruka is going to end up being voted Guilty this time and Innocent in the final round.
Sep 25, 2022 5:57 AM

May 2010
iShipMyFriends said:
Johan said:
we should be voting based on guilt or innocence.
Johan said:
I think the bar for "guilty" needs to be very high and anything short of seeing a body on screen isn't going to cut it for me.

Sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but just to make sure that I'm not misunderstanding anything: are you voting based on whether or not you think they've killed someone, or on whether or not you can forgive the action? Because it kind of sounds like the former (especially if you need to see a body). I don't really understand why the options were translated to "Innocent" and "Guilty" in the first place (it's originally "Forgive" and "Don't forgive" in Japanese), since I've seen a number of people misunderstand and really try to figure out who killed someone and who didn't. Just to be clear, they've all killed someone in some way (obviously I don't think of abortion as murder, but I assume that was included because some people do), and you're just supposed to decide whether or not you can forgive them.

The thing with Haruka is that he's clearly mentally unstable and in need of help rather than punishment; the problem that comes with S2 is that he now thinks that he's in the right for having murdered someone (which is a drastic change from S1 where he clearly felt guilty about it). There's also no doubt that this development is a direct consequence of him being manipulated by Muu rather than his own feelings. The situation around the current voting is similar to how a lot of people voted both Fuuta and Amane Guilty in the First Trial to force them to realize that they were in the wrong. On the other side are the people who stick to the Innocent verdict because they don't think he should be punished for something that only happened because he's mentally ill.

A lot of the people who voted Mikoto Innocent in the First Trial most likely thought the same thing with him and that he deserved to get help for his personality disorder (the rest of the people were for sure just thirsting for him), but I think almost everyone has come to agree that he's (almost) without a doubt just faking it. The results from his voting are most definitely based on that. Both he and Muu are currently being regarded as manipulative assholes who did their best to lie their way through the First Trial, so I can't see either of them getting out of being judged Guilty this time.

But yeah, I assume Haruka is going to end up being voted Guilty this time and Innocent in the final round.

This post gives me a headache lol. I'll respond later.

Vote guilty: Bad people

vote innocent: good people

vote based on the evidence , that simple. Only 3 guilties should have been haruka, muu, and the MPD guy.

I dont get what youre arguing here. But its annoying me. Maybe im in a bad mood, ill edit this later lol

What is this nonsense logic that "oh so and so needs help or doesnt need help" like no the MPD guy and Haruka are sick psychopathic pieces of shit who need to be prosecuted and executed.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Sep 25, 2022 1:18 PM

Mar 2017
Johan said:
iShipMyFriends said:

vote based on the evidence , that simple. Only 3 guilties should have been haruka, muu, and the MPD guy.

I dont get what youre arguing here. But its annoying me. Maybe im in a bad mood, ill edit this later lol

What is this nonsense logic that "oh so and so needs help or doesnt need help" like no the MPD guy and Haruka are sick psychopathic pieces of shit who need to be prosecuted and executed.

I've never been able to stay concise, so sorry in advance for the new headache you'll get from this post lol

Thing is, I don't understand what exactly you mean when you talk about "evidence" in this context. Evidence that they killed someone? Because that's all of them, in some way or other. Even if you don't think it's fair to vote someone Guilty if their crime is something like having pushed someone to suicide (as we can assume is the case with Fuuta), there's still Amane and Kotoko, right? Kotoko is especially clear. She beat the shit out of a guy and he died as a result. You don't actually see Amane kill anyone in her video, but we do know that her actions resulted in someone dying, and I think it's pretty clear from her video that it was 100% on purpose. She's also depicted beating someone with a pole in Undercover, so...

I also don't like the thought that a mentally ill person should be punished the same way a healthy person would if that illness is the sole reason for their crime. I don't think Haruka is evil. He doesn't seem fully conscious of what's going on around him at times, and I highly doubt he would have killed someone if he had gotten treated in time. Mikoto is different in that he's most likely not sick at all, and is only pretending to be to use that as an excuse.
Sep 25, 2022 2:41 PM

May 2010
iShipMyFriends said:
Johan said:

I've never been able to stay concise, so sorry in advance for the new headache you'll get from this post lol

Thing is, I don't understand what exactly you mean when you talk about "evidence" in this context. Evidence that they killed someone? Because that's all of them, in some way or other. Even if you don't think it's fair to vote someone Guilty if their crime is something like having pushed someone to suicide (as we can assume is the case with Fuuta), there's still Amane and Kotoko, right? Kotoko is especially clear. She beat the shit out of a guy and he died as a result. You don't actually see Amane kill anyone in her video, but we do know that her actions resulted in someone dying, and I think it's pretty clear from her video that it was 100% on purpose. She's also depicted beating someone with a pole in Undercover, so...

I also don't like the thought that a mentally ill person should be punished the same way a healthy person would if that illness is the sole reason for their crime. I don't think Haruka is evil. He doesn't seem fully conscious of what's going on around him at times, and I highly doubt he would have killed someone if he had gotten treated in time. Mikoto is different in that he's most likely not sick at all, and is only pretending to be to use that as an excuse.

My point is that Haruka and Mikoto are both deranged psychopaths, who consciously killed and had the mens rea to kill. Pushing someone to suicide as is the case of Fuuta isn't murder. If anything i relate heavily to him, because he was targeting bad people and exposing what they were doing. One ended up killing themselves, but that was 1. never the same as beating someone with a baseball bat and disposing them in a dumpster and 2. never the same as slaughtering countless animals, etc and probably killing your own mom. If fuuta is guilty of anything it sure as hell isn't murder, and he sure as hell didn't have the mens rea even for that person to kill himself.

Ok Kotoko actually killed someone, but it is legally justifiable. That's the difference. The only 2 possibilities in her case is that either

a) She literally killed a pedophile as he was in the act of abusing a young girl in a shed or

b) That young girl was her from the past, and she was seeking revenge

Only a truly sick person would condemn her as guilty for either case. She should be applauded, and i'm very thankful shes around to seek justice for us.

The Amane situation is extremely vague and ambiguous. We never directly see her kill anyone, and there's evidence to suggest she was abused and caught up in some kind of cult. I'm not going to condemn a child as "guilty" without some type of facts and evidence.

Muu we have the physical evidence

Haruka we have the physical evidence

Mikoto we have the physical evidence.

These 3 intentionally killed another human being. They forcefully and directly did it - by stabbing with a boxcutter, strangling, or beating people with baseball bats. These 3 are particularly egregious.

But of the 3 Muu is shown to be a 1 time offender, and directly targeted her bully. The other 2 are repeat offenders who slaughter multiple people, animals etc.

Whatever bullshit Haruka is doing for attention or w/e is not a legal justification to start slaughtering animals. He is a sick piece of shit.

To be clear

Haruka: Deserves Death Penalty
Yuno: Should have never been in prison
Fuuta: Innocent, maybe some type of probation or something at worst.
Muu: 2ndt degree murder; 1 time offender. - 20-25 years in prison
Shidou: Need more evidence exactly what was happening. The 2 varying leading theories are wildly different in guilty/innocence and culpability. Innocent pending further developments.
Mahiru: Also should be innocent. Maybe not the type of girl I would date (ok maybe it is >////>) But for real we don't know exactly what she did. Innocent pending further developments.
Kazui: I really want to believe in Kazui. Innocent for - now but there still could be more to his story? Awaiting future developments
Amane: Lean Innocent. Need more developments.
Mikoto: Deserves Death Penalty
Kotoko: Justified killing. Completely innocent.

So

Deserves Death Penalty: Haruka, Mikoto
Big Time Prison Sentence: Muu
Awaiting Pending info: Shidou, Mahiru, Kazui, Amane
Completely innocent: Yuno, Fuuta, Kotoko.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Sep 26, 2022 7:24 AM

Mar 2017
Johan said:
Haruka and Mikoto are both deranged psychopaths, who consciously killed and had the mens rea to kill.
Haruka was hardly conscious of what was going on at all. He never had the intent to actually commit a crime. If anything, he most likely felt threatened due to his mental state and ended up murdering her to "defend" himself. From an outside perspective, it's obvious that his life was never in danger, but his intense fear of abandonment made him snap.

--
Johan said:
Pushing someone to suicide as is the case of Fuuta isn't murder. If anything i relate heavily to him, because he was targeting bad people and exposing what they were doing.
A crucial part of his arc is how he stopped caring about the justice in it. As the video progresses, it becomes increasingly more obvious that it's about his own ego and hero complex rather than actually doing what's right. We don't know what he even accused that person of, and that in itself says a lot about how it didn't really matter to him. Fuuta's goal was to feel powerful, not to seek justice or whatever. Sure, he started off in the right, but he ended up completely misguided as things progressed.

Also, you relate to him? I'm sorry, but cyberbullying is just...oof. Calling out people when they're obviously in the wrong is understandable, but Fuuta passed that point very early on.

Johan said:
If fuuta is guilty of anything it sure as hell isn't murder, and he sure as hell didn't have the mens rea even for that person to kill himself.
You're right in that he didn't directly murder anyone, but his actions caused a suicide. He's regarded as a murderer because of how the program works, but I obviously wouldn't define him as one. The thing is that he still had the leading role in a person's death, and that puts the blame on him. He may not be a murderer, but he sure as hell deserves to carry some of the guilt. It's not like he couldn't just, y'know, stop.

--
Johan said:
Ok Kotoko actually killed someone, but it is legally justifiable.
Johan said:
Dunno if killing for revenge is "legally justifiable" but ok.

--
Johan said:
The Amane situation is extremely vague and ambiguous.
Literally no.
Johan said:
We never directly see her kill anyone, and there's evidence to suggest she was abused and caught up in some kind of cult.
Yes to the cult stuff. There's no doubt about that part.
Her whole video is presented in metaphors, so obviously we don't actually see her murder anyone. There's enough material to assume that she did directly murder someone, though, with very little doubt.
  • Her magical girl transformation shows her accepting her role in the cult—which naturally includes condemning the cat she's shown helping earlier on (which is exactly what she was punished for). All of the characters obviously represent real people, so this cat is without doubt an actual person.
  • The same cat is missing when the credits roll, despite the other normal animals being present. Something has clearly happened to them, and I doubt it's a coincidence that they're the one to suddenly disappear.

• She's shown beating Es with a pole in Undercover. Obviously not all of the prisoners are depicted doing exactly what they did to cause each death, but Amane's is pretty clear. The other ones who are shown being equally direct (Muu, Mikoto, Kotoko) committed their respective murders in the ways depicted in Undercover in their own videos. It's pretty safe to assume that Amane beat her victim to death with a pole.

• Bonus thing: the magic staff she passes judgment with most likely symbolizes the pole she killed her victim with.

Johan said:
I'm not going to condemn a child as "guilty" without some type of facts and evidence.
There's tons of evidence. I don't see how else you're interpreting this. It's not like it's that vague, either. Sure, it's not super obvious at first glance, but I don't get how else you'd interpret this after actually looking at the facts. Or do you think she just condemned the cat to make up for her "sin" of helping them and someone else killed them because of that? I find that incredibly hard to believe. I don't think they'd put a very clear image of her beating someone with a pole in Undercover just because they could. Almost every single person who voted her Guilty in the first round did so to make her realize that she's in the wrong. She's still brainwashed, and the current goal is to break through that brainwashing and make her face that what she did was wrong. Very few people think she's actually to be blamed for what happened; she just has to accept that the cult was wrong and she's going to be voted Innocent in the Final Trial.

--
Johan said:
But of the 3 Muu is shown to be a 1 time offender, and directly targeted her bully.
Wrong. The girl she killed is never actually shown bullying her. The three girls laughing at her and filming her while she's inside the hourglass are her bullies (img 1). We only see two of them (img 2), but we know for a fact that there are three of them. We later see her phone screen when it's open to their group chat, which shows that there are 4 people in their group (img 3). The third girl's profile picture is also visible. Next we see all 4 of them in a group photo together (img 4). The girls in the picture match up with the girls making fun of her and the two girls whose faces you can see in the chat, so we know that her bullies are the three in this group. And here's the thing: the girl Muu kills doesn't look like any of them (compare img 5 to img 4). It's true that she ignores the bullying and just passes right by, but we know that she's not one of the bullies. The fact that she's the only one other than Muu whose face is shown makes it very likely that they're connected in some way, but it's impossible to know what kind of relationship they have to each other yet. We just know that she wasn't one of the girls bullying Muu.

--
Johan said:
Shidou: Need more evidence exactly what was happening. The 2 varying leading theories are wildly different in guilty/innocence and culpability. Innocent pending further developments.
Mahiru: Also should be innocent. Maybe not the type of girl I would date (ok maybe it is >////>) But for real we don't know exactly what she did. Innocent pending further developments.
Kazui: I really want to believe in Kazui. Innocent for - now but there still could be more to his story? Awaiting future developments
Oh geez...
  • Haruka: Innocent. He's too ill to carry the blame of his crime. He should get some sort of punishment, but he mainly needs help.
  • Yuno: Innocent. Obviously.
  • Fuuta: Innocent. He's guilty of the crime, but I'll forgive him if he shows that he regrets it. His "murder" is far from the most serious, and I think he could grow from this.
  • Muu: Guilty. Manipulative piece of shit.
  • Shidou: Too vague. I'm leaning towards Innocent, but there's far from enough information. I've got theories for both sides.
  • Mahiru: Guilty. This is mostly based on her behavior inside the program rather than the nature of the crime, though. Side note: she's giving yandere vibes and I just don't like her. She seems icky.
  • Kazui: Too vague. I want to believe Innocent, but he's giving off some odd vibes.
  • Amane: Innocent. She got manipulated into committing the crime by a cult. She's fine as long as she admits she's wrong. I won't hesitate to vote Guilty if she insists she's right in this round as well, though.
  • Mikoto: Guilty, obviously. He's for sure faking his disorder to avoid the consequences of his crime. Might fuck around and vote Innocent because he's hot and voiced by a guy I like (๑˘︶˘๑)
  • Kotoko: Guilty. The guy she killed obviously deserved it. Her behavior inside MILGRAM is seriously bad, though, so reaffirming her ideas would be a shitty idea. Her original target had it coming, but she's clearly a bad person.

--
And finally, I find it odd that you said that you vote based on who's "good" and who's "bad," but then you only actually base your judgment on their actual crimes. One crucial thing that I didn't actually ask before now: do you only watch the videos or do you listen to the voice dramas, etc.? Because I don't see you getting a feel for any of them through only their music videos.
Sep 26, 2022 1:29 PM

May 2010
iShipMyFriends said:
Johan said:
Haruka and Mikoto are both deranged psychopaths, who consciously killed and had the mens rea to kill.
Haruka was hardly conscious of what was going on at all. He never had the intent to actually commit a crime. If anything, he most likely felt threatened due to his mental state and ended up murdering her to "defend" himself. From an outside perspective, it's obvious that his life was never in danger, but his intense fear of abandonment made him snap.

--
Johan said:
Pushing someone to suicide as is the case of Fuuta isn't murder. If anything i relate heavily to him, because he was targeting bad people and exposing what they were doing.
A crucial part of his arc is how he stopped caring about the justice in it. As the video progresses, it becomes increasingly more obvious that it's about his own ego and hero complex rather than actually doing what's right. We don't know what he even accused that person of, and that in itself says a lot about how it didn't really matter to him. Fuuta's goal was to feel powerful, not to seek justice or whatever. Sure, he started off in the right, but he ended up completely misguided as things progressed.

Also, you relate to him? I'm sorry, but cyberbullying is just...oof. Calling out people when they're obviously in the wrong is understandable, but Fuuta passed that point very early on.

Johan said:
If fuuta is guilty of anything it sure as hell isn't murder, and he sure as hell didn't have the mens rea even for that person to kill himself.
You're right in that he didn't directly murder anyone, but his actions caused a suicide. He's regarded as a murderer because of how the program works, but I obviously wouldn't define him as one. The thing is that he still had the leading role in a person's death, and that puts the blame on him. He may not be a murderer, but he sure as hell deserves to carry some of the guilt. It's not like he couldn't just, y'know, stop.

--
Johan said:
Ok Kotoko actually killed someone, but it is legally justifiable.
Johan said:
Dunno if killing for revenge is "legally justifiable" but ok.

--
Johan said:
The Amane situation is extremely vague and ambiguous.
Literally no.
Johan said:
We never directly see her kill anyone, and there's evidence to suggest she was abused and caught up in some kind of cult.
Yes to the cult stuff. There's no doubt about that part.
Her whole video is presented in metaphors, so obviously we don't actually see her murder anyone. There's enough material to assume that she did directly murder someone, though, with very little doubt.
  • Her magical girl transformation shows her accepting her role in the cult—which naturally includes condemning the cat she's shown helping earlier on (which is exactly what she was punished for). All of the characters obviously represent real people, so this cat is without doubt an actual person.
  • The same cat is missing when the credits roll, despite the other normal animals being present. Something has clearly happened to them, and I doubt it's a coincidence that they're the one to suddenly disappear.

• She's shown beating Es with a pole in Undercover. Obviously not all of the prisoners are depicted doing exactly what they did to cause each death, but Amane's is pretty clear. The other ones who are shown being equally direct (Muu, Mikoto, Kotoko) committed their respective murders in the ways depicted in Undercover in their own videos. It's pretty safe to assume that Amane beat her victim to death with a pole.

• Bonus thing: the magic staff she passes judgment with most likely symbolizes the pole she killed her victim with.

Johan said:
I'm not going to condemn a child as "guilty" without some type of facts and evidence.
There's tons of evidence. I don't see how else you're interpreting this. It's not like it's that vague, either. Sure, it's not super obvious at first glance, but I don't get how else you'd interpret this after actually looking at the facts. Or do you think she just condemned the cat to make up for her "sin" of helping them and someone else killed them because of that? I find that incredibly hard to believe. I don't think they'd put a very clear image of her beating someone with a pole in Undercover just because they could. Almost every single person who voted her Guilty in the first round did so to make her realize that she's in the wrong. She's still brainwashed, and the current goal is to break through that brainwashing and make her face that what she did was wrong. Very few people think she's actually to be blamed for what happened; she just has to accept that the cult was wrong and she's going to be voted Innocent in the Final Trial.

--
Johan said:
But of the 3 Muu is shown to be a 1 time offender, and directly targeted her bully.
Wrong. The girl she killed is never actually shown bullying her. The three girls laughing at her and filming her while she's inside the hourglass are her bullies (img 1). We only see two of them (img 2), but we know for a fact that there are three of them. We later see her phone screen when it's open to their group chat, which shows that there are 4 people in their group (img 3). The third girl's profile picture is also visible. Next we see all 4 of them in a group photo together (img 4). The girls in the picture match up with the girls making fun of her and the two girls whose faces you can see in the chat, so we know that her bullies are the three in this group. And here's the thing: the girl Muu kills doesn't look like any of them (compare img 5 to img 4). It's true that she ignores the bullying and just passes right by, but we know that she's not one of the bullies. The fact that she's the only one other than Muu whose face is shown makes it very likely that they're connected in some way, but it's impossible to know what kind of relationship they have to each other yet. We just know that she wasn't one of the girls bullying Muu.

--
Johan said:
Oh geez...
  • Haruka: Innocent. He's too ill to carry the blame of his crime. He should get some sort of punishment, but he mainly needs help.
  • Yuno: Innocent. Obviously.
  • Fuuta: Innocent. He's guilty of the crime, but I'll forgive him if he shows that he regrets it. His "murder" is far from the most serious, and I think he could grow from this.
  • Muu: Guilty. Manipulative piece of shit.
  • Shidou: Too vague. I'm leaning towards Innocent, but there's far from enough information. I've got theories for both sides.
  • Mahiru: Guilty. This is mostly based on her behavior inside the program rather than the nature of the crime, though. Side note: she's giving yandere vibes and I just don't like her. She seems icky.
  • Kazui: Too vague. I want to believe Innocent, but he's giving off some odd vibes.
  • Amane: Innocent. She got manipulated into committing the crime by a cult. She's fine as long as she admits she's wrong. I won't hesitate to vote Guilty if she insists she's right in this round as well, though.
  • Mikoto: Guilty, obviously. He's for sure faking his disorder to avoid the consequences of his crime. Might fuck around and vote Innocent because he's hot and voiced by a guy I like (๑˘︶˘๑)
  • Kotoko: Guilty. The guy she killed obviously deserved it. Her behavior inside MILGRAM is seriously bad, though, so reaffirming her ideas would be a shitty idea. Her original target had it coming, but she's clearly a bad person.

--
And finally, I find it odd that you said that you vote based on who's "good" and who's "bad," but then you only actually base your judgment on their actual crimes. One crucial thing that I didn't actually ask before now: do you only watch the videos or do you listen to the voice dramas, etc.? Because I don't see you getting a feel for any of them through only their music videos.

So much of what you posted is blatantly wrong. Whatever mental illness, neglect, abandonment issues Haruka has is the furthest thing possible as an excuse or justification to mass slaughter animals and kill his mother. There is absolutely no defence for that. That's some Tedd Bundy level shit. And i seriously question anyone's real life personal character that defends him or thinks he can EVER be innocent. A bunch of fangirls relating cause "OMGGGG MENTAL ILLNESS HOW RELATABLE XD <33333" and "OMG SERIAL KILLERS SO HOT <33333" like nah you're all sick.

Re: Fuuta it doesn't really matter. We have enough context to know he was targeting people that he felt and likely deserved it. It definitely felt like he was appreciating the attention it was getting him, but uhhhh so what? lol. The people got what they deserved. Someone killed themselves over it, and true we don't know what that person did or what exactly Fuuta said to him but clearly Fuuta was torn up about it once he realised what actually happened, when he wipes the blood on his face , and the video ends with him curled up in a ball with a blanket. It's very very crystal clear is object was never to drive someone to the point of suicide. He was never a malicious person, and never had the mens rea for someone to die. And you know... even if he did, like Kotoko if hes targeting rapists, and people that bad and they kill themselves then.... how about, GOOD????

Your Amane anaylsis is full of way too much speculation. We simply don't know and that's all speculation. Even re: the cat. It could be as simple as the cat (person) was dying and she tried to help it and they beat her for it and made her leave them to "die". What if that's the crime? Even if we go with your harshest interpretation, which we havn't seen yet, i'm not voting a child fucking guilty unless they're a deranged haruka and going out there leaving a wake of bodies behind.

Good thing for me regarding Muu is that i don't really care. Even if it was her bully, which i reject your reasoning, i think that girl likely was involved or complicit in some way, it seems very odd shed randomnly just murder some girl that had nothing to do with nothing, but even if it was the bully, you don't get to murder your bullies. LMFAO. So either way she's guilty, we have the physical evidence, her with the box cutter driving it into her stomach. That's a slam dunk case. It is a 1 time offence though, and not systematic killing like the 2 psychopaths. But yeah lock her up, obviously.

Mahiru I mean again way too much assumption. Yes she gives off yandere vibes, controlling vibes, obsessive vibes. But we really never actually see what she did. Did she physically kill this person? Did her obsessiveness drive him to suicide? Did he die accidentally somehow and she feels the blame because of how controlling she was? There's just way too much speculation, and until we know for sure what she ACTUALLY did, she can only be innocent.

Kotko: I mean Yes, I'm not going to condemn someone as guilty for the Light Yagami approach. First of all i think its very fair that yes she literally did save a child from being abused, or saved future children from being abused. Even if it was from her past, maybe that guy was still out there doing the same shit to others. So its not like this is some one-off event he raped her as a kid, and then 20 years later she goes and seeks revenge. She seems to be keeping very close eye on active investigations, etc. She was a bringer of justice, and doing what the police were failing to do. She should thanked and commended.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Sep 26, 2022 4:06 PM

Mar 2017
Johan said:
Whatever mental illness, neglect, abandonment issues Haruka has is the furthest thing possible as an excuse or justification to mass slaughter animals and kill his mother. There is absolutely no defence for that. That's some Tedd Bundy level shit. And i seriously question anyone's real life personal character that defends him or thinks he can EVER be innocent.
Your sheer inability to grasp the concept of mental illness and trauma is seriously baffling. I can't and won't excuse his actions. The top priority should still be to get him help. His mental state at any point that he did something makes him unable to take on the full blame for his crimes. That's all.

We've been going in circles with this for a while, so I really don't think there's much point in arguing about this any more than we already have, if I'm being honest.

Johan said:
A bunch of fangirls relating cause "OMGGGG MENTAL ILLNESS HOW RELATABLE XD <33333" and "OMG SERIAL KILLERS SO HOT <33333" like nah you're all sick.
...Except there's basically no one doing that...? lmao what

--
Johan said:
The people got what they deserved.
We don't really know that, though, do we? I guess there's the case where he uploads the photo of the professor at his university and assumes that what he's seeing is sexual harassment. We don't know for sure, but I'll let that one slide because it doesn't seem that unlikely. The problem comes after that, where we don't see any implication that he's got any evidence whatsoever to base his criticisms on. Like I mentioned earlier, we don't even know what he accused them of. This just shows that he's basically stopped caring about having a real reason to go after people. This leads to the point from my previous post, about how he's only doing it to fuel his own ego. It doesn't really matter to him if the person on the receiving end isn't particularly bad as long as he can feel powerful.

Johan said:
clearly Fuuta was torn up about it once he realised what actually happened, when he wipes the blood on his face , and the video ends with him curled up in a ball with a blanket.
You're right in that he was clearly shaken up about how serious it got (referring to the part where he notices the blood), but we don't really know if his anxiety afterwards came from knowing the other person died. It's a bit hard to make out the text towards the end of the video, but it looks like he doxed the other person before they died. It wouldn't at all be surprising if someone doxed him after that. When it cuts back to the real world after he notices the blood, we see him looking at something, seemingly scared. The rails in the background look like the ones that line the sidewalk when he's shown walking around earlier on, so there's a very good chance that he's looking up at his place of residence, which may have been vandalized. So, no, I don't think it's necessarily that he's torn up about the suicide.

Johan said:
And you know... even if he did, like Kotoko if hes targeting rapists, and people that bad and they kill themselves then.... how about, GOOD????
There's literally nothing to support this line of thought. He exposed someone who maybe harassed someone, but that's as serious as it gets. Obviously harassment is serious, but there's no real evidence. ...Also not the same as raping someone, and again, we have no way of knowing what the person who killed themselves did in the first place.

--
Johan said:
Your Amane anaylsis is full of way too much speculation.
Not really. Obviously I'm making theories because we're not supposed to have all of the evidence yet, but those theories are very much supported by what we see in the videos (yes, even if we don't have a clear "yes" or "no" on whether or not I'm right at the moment).

Johan said:
i'm not voting a child fucking guilty unless they're a deranged haruka and going out there leaving a wake of bodies behind.
Like I said earlier, people are voting her Guilty to try to break the brainwashing, not because they actually blame her. You realize that being voted Guilty doesn't mean an immediate death sentence, right? Getting Guilty after the First Trial is basically the same as being told "Your ideology is wrong." It's to avoid reaffirming her ideas that what she heard in the cult is always correct.

--
Johan said:
it seems very odd shed randomnly just murder some girl that had nothing to do with nothing
Obviously it wasn't without reason. My point is that the victim wasn't one of her bullies. We still have no way of knowing what her motive was, and there's a chance that she was just petty or jealous or someshit. I mostly took this up because the way you were phrasing things made it sound like you were saying that her targeting her bully made her better than the others.

Johan said:
but even if it was the bully, you don't get to murder your bullies. LMFAO. So either way she's guilty
Wow, so we actually agree on something. Incredible.

--
Johan said:
Mahiru I mean again way too much assumption.
No lmao. I'm not making any assumptions. I said that she's giving off yandere vibes, but I'm not about to claim that she is one. That was just my personal opinion. And like I stated earlier, I'm going for Guilty because of her behavior inside the prison, not because of her crime. She seems like a shitty person (that's right, this is still my personal opinion).

--
Johan said:
Kotko: I mean Yes, I'm not going to condemn someone as guilty for the Light Yagami approach.
I mean...no surprises there, honestly. I won't go into a full Death Note discussion here, but I could see this coming from a mile away.

Johan said:
First of all i think its very fair that yes she literally did save a child from being abused, or saved future children from being abused. Even if it was from her past, maybe that guy was still out there doing the same shit to others. So its not like this is some one-off event he raped her as a kid, and then 20 years later she goes and seeks revenge. She seems to be keeping very close eye on active investigations, etc. She was a bringer of justice, and doing what the police were failing to do. She should thanked and commended.
This literally doesn't touch on my point. Like, at all. I don't know what you're arguing here. I'm telling you, the guy she killed had it coming. I don't have a problem with her actual murder. I'm just repeating myself here, but the problem is her behavior inside MILGRAM. I don't care that she killed a rapist if she's going around beating the shit out of the other prisoners just because she can lmao. Reaffirming her ideas would be the same as telling her that she should continue, which means she'll probably end up killing at least one of the others. If she ends up Innocent in this round, we're seriously going to need both Shidou and Kazui free, because she's going to go on an actual killing spree if they're not there to protect everyone.

And this brings us back to the question that you never answered for some reason despite it being pretty important to the discussion: do you only watch the music videos? Is that the reason that you seem to think that the voting only has to do with their respective "murders"?
Nov 24, 2022 3:00 PM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012
this is quite a fun read between you two

More topics from this board

Poll: » MILGЯAM Episode 3 Discussion

Benti_ - Dec 7, 2021

4 by ameameariel »»
Feb 3, 6:05 AM

Poll: » MILGЯAM Episode 24 Discussion

SheyCroix - Jan 17

0 by SheyCroix »»
Jan 17, 4:46 AM

Poll: » MILGЯAM Episode 2 Discussion

Benti_ - Dec 7, 2021

3 by Yan1ere »»
Dec 16, 2023 10:31 AM

» MILGRAM GUIDES -where to start and where to find more-

Rage_Beat06 - Nov 7, 2023

1 by Kiziamiziafizia »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » MILGЯAM Episode 23 Discussion

chocomayu - Oct 25, 2023

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 25, 2023 9:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.