Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2022 5:19 PM

Nov 2019
This episode finally catches up on Luo Feng and Xu Xin's reconciliation after a long time. When I saw that Zhangke's arm that was shot off by the hunter squad from season 1 had been healed using the second water of life potion Luo Feng acquired from the USA representative I was shocked. I didn't think we'd see the ending of that side story after so long.

We see that Luo Feng's mother tries to set him up with potential arranged marriage candidates but don't know that Luo Feng is already interested in someone. Xu Gang - Xu Xin's older brother who previously disproved of Luo Feng now seems to approve of Luo Feng now that he is the top practitioner of their home base.

I think it's funny that Sun Chao, the person who was previously matched up with Xu Xin is now so miniscule on the power scale compared to Luo Feng based purely on being the youngest instructor of their home base and being the peak of god of war entering the god of war palace. It's finally happened between Xu Xin and Luo Feng in the billion dollar smart jet.

The ending of this episode gives mixed feelings though, we see that a meteor/egg has crash landed on earth into the ocean. It looks to be the next catastrophic event after the seven headed dragon/serpent that attacked home base. Looking forward to the next episodes.
Nov 8, 2022 10:52 PM

Mar 2007
Was so happy when Zhang Ke went back to the band, with his ARM healed!!! At least now I know who got to use the second water of life Luo Feng purchased. Way to go!

There's a lot of comedy in this episode! Xu Xin's pick-up drama, her social climbing brother suddenly approving of Luo Feng AFTER his rapid promotion, the whole log is just a ton of slice of life and happiness all around. I even liked all the corny romantic stuff on his plane, way to set the scene with a romantic, candlelight burger dinner. From this high, I'm assuming a new low will happen soon because nothing is ever that good forever.
Stormy_77Nov 8, 2022 11:00 PM
Nov 18, 2022 6:10 PM
Feb 2022
Al fin Luo Feng y Xu Xin son pareja. Ojala sean felices mucho tiempo. Pobre del que se interponga entre ellos dos. Ya veo porque Feng guardo parte del agua de la vida. Le devolvió el brazo a su antiguo compañero de escuadrón. Humildad en persona.
Apr 4, 2023 4:58 PM
Apr 2018
LMFAOOOOOOO!!! "Xu Xin, will you be my girlfriend?" Hahahaha. The fact that they weren't dating yet and the scene looked like he was proposing to her cracked me up.
Nov 28, 2023 11:23 AM
Mar 2019
Will you be my Girlfriend??
What the Hell!! I though they were way past that by now.
Surely that wasn't the first Kiss??
SEX will be a long way off then.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 1, 2022

2 by StateofOhayo »»
Feb 25, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

ST63LTH - Mar 8, 2022

2 by StateofOhayo »»
Feb 25, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 26 Discussion

ST63LTH - Sep 12, 2022

3 by bushman66 »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:33 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 1, 2022

3 by bushman66 »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:40 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

ST63LTH - Feb 17, 2022

4 by bushman66 »»
Nov 27, 2023 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.