Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2022 3:28 AM

Nov 2019
Decent episode, Elder Farr from Li Yao's martial hall arrived just in time before Luo Feng could do serious damage to Li Yao and his team of Mercs. However, luckily Luo Feng was able to pick off 2 of the Willow Heart spirit fruit from the tank Merc before the Inspector arrived. Now they've made a wager on who can obtain the most spirit fruit from Misty island to be the owner of the island - Li Yao and his Mercs and Luo Feng and this mysterious figure that occasionally comes to Luo Feng back at boot camp. Also interesting to note that Elder Farr has surpassed the bottleneck of god of war as well as the mysterious figure fighting for Luo Feng's Jixian martial hall. A bit too much action as usual hopefully we see Luo Feng making good use of those extra special Willow Heart like last episode.
Sep 21, 2022 1:40 AM
Oct 2021
an enemy that no one seems to be able to stop, not the usual good guy who does it with ease where so overpowered. Is a nice change of pace from many other animes, especially isekai-style ones. In regard to the vines
Nov 3, 2022 10:47 PM

Mar 2007
Wow, Elder Farr is super powerful. Even with the ill gotten gains, Luo Feng continues to steal from the other team. I cannot approve of this and I spent most of that fight rooting for Elder Farr to burn Luo Feng at least until he returns what he has stolen.

The "protector" ship arrives. They decide to do a contest where Luo Feng greedily lists out all the Willow Hearts he has gotten, basically by ninja looting, stealing or threatening others into giving them up. He's acting worse than the worst villains in this show! Despicable. * shake my head * If his character is going to be like a bad guy, I hope XuXin doesn't marry him. A guy who can't hold on to good principles and be a good man, will be a terrible husband. Not to mention he's in a high risk profession that will cause a lot of worry. Speaking as a woman it's better to marry a good man with a safer, more stable job. Before episode 12, I actually liked Luo Feng. Not anymore.

I can't believe ... I am now "hate watching" this just for the sake of completing it, just because Luo Feng became dishonorable enough even Hara Kiri would not fix his cheating, ninja looting, immoral, no ethics behavior. It will take a lot for me to recover any of the lost respect for him.

The new guy ... he's interesting. I wonder just how good he is.
Nov 27, 2023 7:40 PM
Mar 2019
They just keep throwing stronger people at him.
This time Elder Farr with monstrous power.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 1, 2022

2 by StateofOhayo »»
Feb 25, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

ST63LTH - Mar 8, 2022

2 by StateofOhayo »»
Feb 25, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 26 Discussion

ST63LTH - Sep 12, 2022

3 by bushman66 »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:33 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 1, 2022

4 by bushman66 »»
Nov 28, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

ST63LTH - Feb 17, 2022

4 by bushman66 »»
Nov 27, 2023 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.