Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 24, 2022 12:13 PM
Apr 2019
Okay quick disclaimer, I don't read the source material, but I got spoiled a bit regarding the ending. I don't like that ending and I don't like the new style as well. Even tho
isn't really the reason why I like s1, what I like most is the comedy and plot going on in the background, it's still kinda ruin my personal hype about this season which definitely will affect my watching experience if I ended up watch this.

So
Question 1: Will this be the last season?
Question 2: How good this season will be to someone who don't like the ending? Especially the comedy or plot, any good compared to s1?

Need some hype if it's really good, or I'll just skipped this one if y'all think it's garbage. Wanna hear your opinion. Preferably no spoiler, but slight hints is okay.
nabewryJun 24, 2022 12:23 PM
Jun 24, 2022 12:44 PM

Nov 2021
Ans 1) Def not there's still a lot of stuff to adapt

Ans 2) It depends tbh. Yea the development of the both the main characters went to the bin but still you'll more or less enjoy it coz it won't focus on the romance all the time there'll be a lot of good things happening.
Jun 24, 2022 8:07 PM

Mar 2021
nabewry said:
Okay quick disclaimer, I don't read the source material, but I got spoiled a bit regarding the ending. I don't like that ending and I don't like the new style as well. Even tho
isn't really the reason why I like s1, what I like most is the comedy and plot going on in the background, it's still kinda ruin my personal hype about this season which definitely will affect my watching experience if I ended up watch this.

So
Question 1: Will this be the last season?
Question 2: How good this season will be to someone who don't like the ending? Especially the comedy or plot, any good compared to s1?

Need some hype if it's really good, or I'll just skipped this one if y'all think it's garbage. Wanna hear your opinion. Preferably no spoiler, but slight hints is okay.

There's still like 19 more volumes of the light novel to adapt. If they go according to 2 volume per season like season 1, then it will be very long before a final season is reached. Also depends on how this season is going to workout. If this season is to give the producers an expected profit, then they'll adapt new season. If not, they'll likely drop the franchise. So, its a 50:50 to get any sequel after this.

According to LN readers, the "bad writing" begins after LN volume 16 or something. I have read upto volume 12/13. The story was really good until that point. I dont know what made it worse for them(I mean, I know what it is. I dont understand how it matters). I dont even wanna know, coz I'll try to find it out myself..

So, it's a long way before the supposed "Bad writing" begins. And since this is a LN adaptation, there is a high chance that the story gets altered. So, High Probability that the plot might change at some point, to not ruin the mood(?)
Jun 25, 2022 9:56 AM
Dec 2016
Pred8r said:
Ans 1) Def not there's still a lot of stuff to adapt

Ans 2) It depends tbh. Yea the development of the both the main characters went to the bin but still you'll more or less enjoy it coz it won't focus on the romance all the time there'll be a lot of good things happening.

rrtrr w
£3#2#f ncbm:
Jun 29, 2022 10:15 AM
Aug 2018
xIWhite_ said:

rrtrr w
£3#2#f ncbm:

very insightful 🙏

More topics from this board

» Just not as funny as season 1?

AriBWeeb - Aug 11, 2022

24 by wildhood »»
Mar 24, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

75 by Zedz_c »»
Feb 21, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

140 by ST63LTH »»
Feb 9, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2022

84 by Zedz_c »»
Jan 16, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2022

140 by Zedz_c »»
Jan 12, 5:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.