Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Jun 24, 2022 11:38 PM
May 2021
That was one of the best anime episodes I’ve ever seen! Great job A1, you have my respect!
Jun 24, 2022 11:43 PM

Jul 2021
so far the best season, until last season i was like "well oh shit this gonna be a long ride" but i take that back

Friends are nothing more than the people who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.

My Mushoku Tensei Review
Jun 24, 2022 11:51 PM

Jun 2020
Greatest romcom ever.
Jun 24, 2022 11:53 PM

Sep 2020
Immaculate, I was pumping my fist in the air throughout the end. I could talk endlessly about this episode.

That kiss, I was wondering why they didn't show it. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined her giving him tongue.

Any flaws found in the previous seasons are gone from this show, I can only hope for another season, I can't wait.
That hand holding was sweet.

Jun 24, 2022 11:59 PM

Jan 2020
Masterpiece. Everything prior was building up to this wonderful moment and the payoff was fantastic. Best romcom in history by a long shot in my books.

One of the best finales I have ever seen

Jun 25, 2022 12:16 AM
Jun 2022
Now, this is how you should end with Ultra Romantic. Not like some science science something about love...
Jun 25, 2022 12:21 AM
Nov 2020
As much as I love the kiss scene and all, it ended on a scene where people might misunderstood and think that this is the ending of the series period– BUT this series has much more to offer and it'll gets better and better so i hope that everyone will still anticipate for future seasons cause I'm sure this will not be the last anime adaptation.

Overall this season was amazing, all the development that happened and the kiss<3 much more heart pounding developments will happen and amazing arcs will arrive so buckle up cause it's just getting started.
Jun 25, 2022 12:52 AM
Oct 2021
I have never, I mean never watched an anime that has made me cry and laugh and bring out my emotions more than love is war😭 I love this series so DAMN MUCH. I balled my eyes out at the end of this episode I absolutely love it, genuinely if you have not watched this anime please please PLEASE SPEND THE ENTIRELY OF TOMORROW BRINGING IT so you can comfort me in this ending😭 10/10 100/100 1000/1000 infinity/infinity absolutely perfect flawless stunning tearful joyful amazing wonderful just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so LOVE FULL.
Jun 25, 2022 12:58 AM
Apr 2021
to final episode this season like the title very" ultra romantic 😍😍😍

overload love
Jun 25, 2022 1:08 AM

Jul 2012
That was amazing. Truly the best rom-com episode i have ever seen. Lots of feelings in this episode

10/10. Makes me happy to get anime of this quality in the vast ocean of trash anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2022 1:16 AM
Dec 2021
OH. MY. GOD HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

this was an ABSOLUTELY ULTRA ROMANTIC confession and honestly one of the best episodes the show has produced

like SERIOUSLY??? STANDING AT THE TOP OF THE CLOCKTOWER AND A WHOLE FLOCK OF HEART BALLOONS SURROUNDS THE NIGHT SKY???? this is why my standards are so damn high 😭 😭

no but in all seriousness, this was truly a breathtaking and amazing climax to the show. being able to watch the characters grow, endure and experience so much to reach this point has been an amazing experience. i truly love the meaningful message that this show has produced regarding accepting your insecurities, coupled with the well-integrated humour and unique theme for a romance anime.

i wish to see those two happy in their future endeavours (perhaps in a 4th or 5th season?) but yea needless to say this ending was TRULY ultra romantic.

absolutely 10000000000000000/5 <3
Jun 25, 2022 1:28 AM
Mar 2022
this season was hell of a ride we get see everything. the ending wqs nothing but perfect loved it .
Jun 25, 2022 2:01 AM

Sep 2018
Still think this was the weakest season so far, I would rank them 2 > 1 > 3 as of now. Cool little scene on top of the tower though. Solid 8/10.

Yes, the relationship development is obviously there, but this peaked for me when they were waging no holds barred war against each other, without the almost desperation/ability to confess. S1 and S2 was far more hilarious IMO. Plus this season felt a lot jagged than usual in it's direction.

What's interesting is that I don't feel this way at all for something like Takagi-san, which kept it's quality for me. I guess that show just tick a couple more boxes.
GakutoDeathGlareJun 25, 2022 2:11 AM
Jun 25, 2022 2:15 AM
Jan 2020
Fuck it, this shit is easily a 10. This shit is a masterclass of RomCom. It deserves every bit of hype it gets.

Now where's fucking S4
Jun 25, 2022 2:15 AM
Apr 2018
Happy Satisfying Ending is all I wished for. But here we get ULTRA ROMANTIC.

Nice to see them holding hands at the end of the episode.

Thank You.
Jun 25, 2022 2:16 AM
May 2020
i wouldnt know how to act if my plan to confess to my crush is backfiring or that what im wearing is making me appear as a neek lol
Jun 25, 2022 2:24 AM
Apr 2022
Ive been obsessing over this show for sooo long and i love the characters and im too invested in their relationships. Obviously this episode gave us what weve all been waiting for but tbh it kinda turned me off that we didnt have an actuall confession i think thyere dragging it way too much. Also the third season in general wasnt that good i think they took the comedy out by a lot and made it more romance like. Plus i didnt like shinomiyas character development, i feel like she used to be kinda powerfull and cold and now well she isnt which i find logical but at the same time kinda made me mad cause it wasnt that funny anymore. I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT THE SHOW BUT NOONE TO TALK TO AAAAA. Idk maybe im overanalyzing this i mean its just a romcom i should get over it.
Jun 25, 2022 2:24 AM

Mar 2018
ricardo241 said:
They didn't played the OP 1(of s1) but played the ED 1 (of s1) and I like it
I happy they did that. The OP's are fricking amazing but they have always been symbolizing the comedy of Kaguya for me. They are really fun but as songs for the "big moments" they had very little uses. I am so happy that they used the ED 1 not only because it is one of my favorite ED's of all time but also it just the perfect song to use for the biggest moment of this entire anime.

I am just rambling at this point but idgaf, I just like this show
Jun 25, 2022 2:29 AM
Apr 2022
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Still think this was the weakest season so far, I would rank them 2 > 1 > 3 as of now. Cool little scene on top of the tower though. Solid 8/10.

Yes, the relationship development is obviously there, but this peaked for me when they were waging no holds barred war against each other, without the almost desperation/ability to confess. S1 and S2 was far more hilarious IMO. Plus this season felt a lot jagged than usual in it's direction.

What's interesting is that I don't feel this way at all for something like Takagi-san, which kept it's quality for me. I guess that show just tick a couple more boxes.
OMG THANK YOU. Everyone is rating it a 10/10 and although i still love it i miss all the points u js said. They took the comedy out by a lot and i miss how it was actually shown as a war iykwim. I mean i get that they need to progress their relationship but i still miss the whole point of the show, plus they did drag season 3 way too much. Ofc i still loved the episode and the season it wasnt nearly as good as the first 2.
Jun 25, 2022 2:31 AM
Dec 2021
Ganamos. Muy buenas noches.
Jun 25, 2022 2:36 AM
May 2021
this was masterpiece 👏 🙌 work
.finally after three seasons they become couples
we are waited this moment long time , but finally it's happened. they make us enjoyable 😉 .
we will miss love is war
Jun 25, 2022 2:40 AM

Sep 2018
gamvxz said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

OMG THANK YOU. Everyone is rating it a 10/10 and although i still love it i miss all the points u js said. They took the comedy out by a lot and i miss how it was actually shown as a war iykwim. I mean i get that they need to progress their relationship but i still miss the whole point of the show, plus they did drag season 3 way too much. Ofc i still loved the episode and the season it wasnt nearly as good as the first 2.
I think it's just the sequel effect going on here, plus everyone going crazy over the confession and slapping 10/10 on it. Even I initially propped up my score to 9/10 after they finally got together, though I came back down to 8/10 after thinking about the season as a whole.
Jun 25, 2022 3:02 AM

Jul 2019
I feel like I've drained a bottle of luxury champagne and now my cheeks are burning with voluptuousness. So many golden frames and kind scenes inside this hour. And to top it off the best handholding scene in existence.

Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Be just like Karen: shot to near death with divine beauty.

Jun 25, 2022 3:04 AM
Apr 2022
the build up in this ep had me shaking in anticipation, the ballons, shirogane asking her to come to us w him, his stupid cosplay😭 omg that wasn't just a normal confession to date that was a confession w marriage in mind. best confession scene I've seen in a while n one of the best ep in all 3seasons; but nothing will be funnier than kashiwagi n nagisa being labelled as war criminals for teaching kaguya french kiss🤣🤣
Jun 25, 2022 3:15 AM

Sep 2020
and yeah the confession was just as good as in the manga so beautiful, peak romcom
Jun 25, 2022 3:21 AM
Oct 2018
cchigu said:
ULTRA FUCKING ROMANTIC

This is the best anime episode ever created in existence.

*Cue in the Confession Soundtrack* "Come with me to America, Shinomiya!!!!"

Also, a fucking KISS. Let's go!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

A-1 did a more than a perfect job on that scene. Good fucking lord.

AotY 2022

P.S. Miyuki is the best boy of 2022 and Kaguya the best girl!!! <3

So much cringe packed into a single comment lmfao.
Jun 25, 2022 3:22 AM
Jan 2018
gamvxz said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

If you count this season as a finale it's a 10/10. Just the ending alone show how much bottled up shirogane and kaguya feelings are, and seeing them finally express their love is just.. struct a lot of people hearts.

And still, this season comedy is 20x times better than your usual romcom where a guy accidentaly get sit on or panty shot. Idk tho if you prefer that kind of "comedy" instead.
Jun 25, 2022 3:22 AM

May 2021
Outstanding,Amazing,Overwhelming,Stupendous,Perplexing and every synonym possible
Jun 25, 2022 4:08 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Nik03178 said:
cchigu said:
ULTRA FUCKING ROMANTIC

This is the best anime episode ever created in existence.

*Cue in the Confession Soundtrack* "Come with me to America, Shinomiya!!!!"

Also, a fucking KISS. Let's go!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

A-1 did a more than a perfect job on that scene. Good fucking lord.

AotY 2022

P.S. Miyuki is the best boy of 2022 and Kaguya the best girl!!! <3

So much cringe packed into a single comment lmfao.
Keep crying AoT fanboi. Look at this show and realize how clear the quality difference is between that edgy shitty pEaK fiction and this show which is masterclass in writing.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jun 25, 2022 6:38 AM

Jul 2021
Firstly I'm mad that people are discussing episode 13 in episode 12 discussion postl, everyone is aware that the dual length episode was split in two. I came in to the episode 12 discussion post after finishing episode 12 and there it is the first fucking post spoiling episode 13 for me wtf man. Totally ruined it for me, never in a billion years did I think that there would be
, man I'm so salty rn, wish I could forget this and rewatch episode 13. I hope that person gets all his animes spoiled.

Coming to the episode, it was just awesome. The comedy, the animation, music, everything was just too good. Deserves 10/10. I've already watched episode 13 thrice and I'm still not able to process it, so much happened man, Shirogane asking Kaguya to apply for Stanford was saying so much, there's so much to unpack there in those few words. And the ultra cheerful-chibi Kaguya part was cute as well as hilarious, though I didn't understand why the narrator said Kaguya messed up in the end and it's her loss? What am I missing?

10/10 Ultra romantic indeed. What's Season 4 gonna be titled? Ultra romantic pro xD?

TsutanaiFuunJun 25, 2022 7:25 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 25, 2022 6:48 AM
Oct 2019
wtf is the Big Ben Tower always there? lol

with that cliffhanger i understand why they released 2 episodes at once...
damn the suspense was so intense!!
Jun 25, 2022 7:47 AM

Feb 2014
The hype for the finale was on a herculean scale, but I think this final episode nailed it, personally. =)

It was a lot to take in, but Miyuki certainly worked his butt off in making this set-up for a confession so damn effective and memorable. Normally, the balloon that got in the way of seeing the kiss between Miyuki and Kaguya would annoy me, but for once, I didn't mind as the reactions from Karen made me burst out laughing. XD

As for Ishigami, it looks like he was off-base with Tsubame, but aside from his error of not knowing about what giving someone a heart meant during the festival, his time with Tsubame was cute. I do hope we'll know what her answer will be in the future, though.

As for Miko, for someone who worked so hard to make the campfire happen in the first place, the poor girl got the short end of the stick in patrolling the streets around the academy. Once again, Ishigami was kind to record everyone having fun at the campfire with his iPad and showed it to Miko. God, her reaction was so perfect, easily one of the best smiles I've seen in a while. ^_^

I'm definitely will wait a little while before I'll rate this 3rd season, considering how insane the hype has been. This season had a slower start, with the usual high-grade comedy, but the latter half has been so damn amazing. I do look forward to the new anime project when it airs.
Jun 25, 2022 7:52 AM
Apr 2021
Love that old school rubber hose animation style 😃

Jun 25, 2022 8:55 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
TsutanaiFuun said:
Firstly I'm mad that people are discussing episode 13 in episode 12 discussion postl, everyone is aware that the dual length episode was split in two. I came in to the episode 12 discussion post after finishing episode 12 and there it is the first fucking post spoiling episode 13 for me wtf man. Totally ruined it for me, never in a billion years did I think that there would be
, man I'm so salty rn, wish I could forget this and rewatch episode 13. I hope that person gets all his animes spoiled.

Coming to the episode, it was just awesome. The comedy, the animation, music, everything was just too good. Deserves 10/10. I've already watched episode 13 thrice and I'm still not able to process it, so much happened man, Shirogane asking Kaguya to apply for Stanford was saying so much, there's so much to unpack there in those few words. And the ultra cheerful-chibi Kaguya part was cute as well as hilarious, though I didn't understand why the narrator said Kaguya messed up in the end and it's her loss? What am I missing?

10/10 Ultra romantic indeed. What's Season 4 gonna be titled? Ultra romantic pro xD?

It's because MAL had 12 episodes listed at the time and you can't make a forum discussion for an episode > total episode count. Also, breaking of the final episode in 2 episode was streaming platforms' decision, on TV, it was just one big episode.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jun 25, 2022 10:28 AM
Dec 2011
cchigu said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

It's because MAL had 12 episodes listed at the time and you can't make a forum discussion for an episode > total episode count. Also, breaking of the final episode in 2 episode was streaming platforms' decision, on TV, it was just one big episode.

No, they were originally 2 episodes. It’s just they made the decision to air 2 episodes together on TV.
Jun 25, 2022 10:39 AM

Oct 2018
Found myself tearing up a bit when they played the montage of the previous seasons and followed it with the kiss. I still remember reading the first season's synopsis and thinking this might be something to look out for, and now it is one of my favourite anime of all time. It was a long journey to get here, and it was worth it. This was one of the finest episodes I have seen in anime. Absolute masterpiece.

5/5 episode and 10/10 anime
Jun 25, 2022 11:03 AM

Sep 2011
Shirogane's confession totally carried the whole show to me. Totally the best episode I've ever seen on this series.

Jun 25, 2022 11:13 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
cchigu said:
Some people can't comprehend simple fiction and then there is you, even beneath them. My kid who is in my dick right now can follow what is going on on this show.

Yet you can't debunk my complaints lmao. When spring is shown, which it explicitly was in the flash forward, it implies a new school year has begun. So why hasn't Shirogane gone to Stanford? What's the explanation as to why he didn't go? They viewer is left hanging.

"The End" was also explicitly said, which implies a definitive ending. So at that moment, I questioned what happened to Ishigami's plotline? Again, the viewer is left hanging. It was only later that another season was confirmed.

This was a fumbled ending with an unsatisfactory conclusion. There was no pay off after the confession and kiss. How did Kaguya and Shirogane act the next day? What did they talk about? With both the balloon confession and the kiss, it's clear what their feelings are for one another, but what do they have to say about it? These are all payoffs the viewer was waiting for, but never received. Making the overall episode ring hollow.

Please cope with the fact your favorite show isn't as good as you think it is lmao
takkun_Jun 25, 2022 11:59 AM
Jun 25, 2022 11:18 AM
Feb 2021
Very nice and good
Jun 25, 2022 11:34 AM
Jan 2021
As a manga reader, the adapatation for this scene / these episodes WAS SOOOOO GOOOD!!!! Screaming, crying, kicking, punching the air rn I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM...
AMAZING! 10/10 my favourite romance anime, I can't wait for season 4 to be adapted !!

Jun 25, 2022 1:48 PM

Mar 2010
The misunderstanding was just too great for me that I had to run out my room and take a breather..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 25, 2022 2:19 PM
Feb 2021
takkun_ said:
cchigu said:
Some people can't comprehend simple fiction and then there is you, even beneath them. My kid who is in my dick right now can follow what is going on on this show.

Yet you can't debunk my complaints lmao. When spring is shown, which it explicitly was in the flash forward, it implies a new school year has begun. So why hasn't Shirogane gone to Stanford? What's the explanation as to why he didn't go? They viewer is left hanging.

"The End" was also explicitly said, which implies a definitive ending. So at that moment, I questioned what happened to Ishigami's plotline? Again, the viewer is left hanging. It was only later that another season was confirmed.

This was a fumbled ending with an unsatisfactory conclusion. There was no pay off after the confession and kiss. How did Kaguya and Shirogane act the next day? What did they talk about? With both the balloon confession and the kiss, it's clear what their feelings are for one another, but what do they have to say about it? These are all payoffs the viewer was waiting for, but never received. Making the overall episode ring hollow.

Please cope with the fact your favorite show isn't as good as you think it is lmao
I don't see any meaningful point in this essay. That was a masterpiece finale, admit it and stop grasping at straws in an attempt to criticize something.
Jun 25, 2022 2:28 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
TheDevastator said:
] I don't see any meaningful point in this essay. That was a masterpiece finale, admit it and stop grasping at straws in an attempt to criticize something.

What an incredibly shallow response. You're welcome to like something, but to outright dismiss legitimate criticisms as grasping at straws just reeks of pretentiousness.

Kaguya isn't infallible, as shown by the issues with this final episode. If they had structured the ending in a different way, especially without the "the end", and instead hinted at more to come, especially when it comes to the future of their relationship, the ending, and by extension the viewer, would've been much better off.
Jun 25, 2022 2:50 PM
Feb 2021
takkun_ said:
TheDevastator said:
] I don't see any meaningful point in this essay. That was a masterpiece finale, admit it and stop grasping at straws in an attempt to criticize something.

What an incredibly shallow response. You're welcome to like something, but to outright dismiss legitimate criticisms as grasping at straws just reeks of pretentiousness.

Kaguya isn't infallible, as shown by the issues with this final episode. If they had structured the ending in a different way, especially without the "the end", and instead hinted at more to come, especially when it comes to the future of their relationship, the ending, and by extension the viewer, would've been much better off.
I gave a shallow response because you're trying to be over critical and I didn't feel like getting into a pointless argument. Everyone knows that "the end" wasn't really the end obviously. The season ended on a cliffhanger sort of. We were surely going to get another season whether it was announced then or not.
Your "criticisms " are just irrelevant details tbh.
Jun 25, 2022 3:12 PM

Sep 2018
takkun_ said:
cchigu said:

Perhaps you should watch the episode again, pay attention this time, and then come back and edit your factually incorrect posts.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jun 25, 2022 3:16 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
borderliner said:

Perhaps you should watch the episode again, pay attention this time, and then come back and edit your factually incorrect posts.

Lmao I can't imagine being this deluded. The funniest part is, no one has yet to disprove or debunk any of my criticisms. You are all literally saying "no u" to anyone who isn't on their knees worshipping this show.
Jun 25, 2022 3:20 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
takkun_ said:
cchigu said:

Are you for real? Holy shit this is even lower than being room temperature IQ, this is reaching the absolute zero. The show is not ending, that was just a snippet to satisfactorily end the season itself. Most of your insane claims can be debunked if you literally watch the next 3 episodes of the next season.

Fucking stupid people should not be allowed to talk in this society, jesus.
Jun 25, 2022 3:25 PM

Sep 2018
takkun_ said:
borderliner said:

Lmao I can't imagine being this deluded. The funniest part is, no one has yet to disprove or debunk any of my criticisms. You are all literally saying "no u" to anyone who isn't on their knees worshipping this show.

That's fine, if you want to continue to continue display your ignorance just leave your posts as they are.

I'll just reiterate that if you can't even grasp the simple factual elements of the story you're in no position to posit that you could deliver an "improved" ending

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jun 25, 2022 3:29 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
cchigu said:
takkun_ said:

Are you for real? Holy shit this is even lower than being room temperature IQ, this is reaching the absolute zero. The show is not ending, that was just a snippet to satisfactorily end the season itself. Most of your insane claims can be debunked if you literally watch the next 3 episodes of the next season.

Literally nothing but insults and no explanations, lmao how absolutely embarrassing for you dude.

I'll be the mature one and continue to explain my reasoning. When the viewer is invested in the relationship, we expect a payoff for that investment. While both the confession was both impressive in scale and ultimately led into the kiss we've been waiting for, the aftermath left a lot to be desired. And with an awkward thud, the season ends with a timeskip and not much explained. Leaving the viewer confused and unfulfilled. I think it would've been beneficial for the studio to cut the ED entirely to give them more time to wrap things up, especially if it was to end in a cliffhanger. That would've driven up the excitement and narrative for the next season in a much more compelling way.

Most of your insane claims can be debunked if you literally watch the next 3 episodes of the next season.

So you're admitting that this season failed to adequately wrap things up for now? Thanks for confirming that!

I await your greasy, twitter IQ level insults with no actual arguments post soon.

borderliner said:
That's fine, if you want to continue to continue display your ignorance just leave your posts as they are.

I'll just reiterate that if you can't even grasp the simple factual elements of the story you're in no position to posit that you could deliver an "improved" ending

Again, no arguments or explanations. Just another "no u" post.
Jun 25, 2022 3:34 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
takkun_ said:
cchigu said:

Literally nothing but insults and no explanations, lmao how absolutely embarrassing for you dude.

I'll be the mature one and continue to explain my reasoning. When the viewer is invested in the relationship, we expect a payoff for that investment. While both the confession was both impressive in scale and ultimately led into the kiss we've been waiting for, the aftermath left a lot to be desired. And with an awkward thud, the season ends with a timeskip and not much explained. Leaving the viewer confused and unfulfilled. I think it would've been beneficial for the studio to cut the ED entirely to give them more time to wrap things up, especially if it was to end in a cliffhanger. That would've driven up the excitement and narrative for the next season in a much more compelling way.

Most of your insane claims can be debunked if you literally watch the next 3 episodes of the next season.

So you're admitting that this season failed to adequately wrap things up for now? Thanks for confirming that!

I await your greasy, twitter IQ level insults with no actual arguments post soon.
Literally me telling you that you have no intelligence is being too generous. There is no fucking timeskip and a show not going how you would want it to go is not a fucking ground for you to say that your fucking analysis of the show, which is a joke anyway, is valid. There is literally no fucking timeskip. It was just a snippet of the future, to give people some kinda closure before they begin the continuation, which will be starting literally from the point in time where the kiss happened.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Apr 2, 2022

332 by wibugar »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

237 by Assassin2112 »»
May 3, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LeilaChroma - Jun 25, 2022

505 by Kuukkii »»
Apr 14, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

192 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

229 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.