Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 14, 2022 7:54 PM

Feb 2014
Is it the company just promoting that the Hololive idols will be doing stuff outside streaming? I mean... how's that different from what we had before? For instance some of them were characters on Azur Lane (or something that looks like that) I also remember another game some were present, there was also two (Matsuri and Polka) in an anime.
Jun 15, 2022 9:44 AM
Nov 2020
curvedtree said:
Is it the company just promoting that the Hololive idols will be doing stuff outside streaming? I mean... how's that different from what we had before? For instance some of them were characters on Azur Lane (or something that looks like that) I also remember another game some were present, there was also two (Matsuri and Polka) in an anime.

They're developing a online game called HoloEarth.
Jun 17, 2022 11:22 AM

Nov 2013
curvedtree said:
We currently have the streamers themselves, anime, manga (currently not on MAL yet), songs and concerts and there is a videogame in the works.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jun 17, 2022 7:17 PM

Jun 2015
Hololive is a massive project featuring many awesome people from around the world and you can watch them mainly on youtube. They also working on other projects and pioneering new content and becoming more interactive as they move forward. They put the V in vtuber.

(Insert Pekora laugh here)
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hololive Alternative Episode 2 Discussion

Hiruzawa - Jun 11, 2022

14 by KanaRian »»
Jul 6, 2023 7:16 AM

Poll: » Hololive Alternative Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 6, 2021

12 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 4, 2023 9:27 AM

» PV full version

TweedleDane - May 21, 2021

8 by Silent_Shadow05 »»
Jun 11, 2022 11:20 PM

» Teaser PV (short version)

Hiruzawa - Feb 18, 2021

4 by AishDanialz »»
May 21, 2021 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.