Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2022 9:03 PM

Jun 2014
So, Tom's mother was actually Dick's brother's ex-wife, who left him, and tried to pass off her son Tom as Bevis's son. She was caught red-handed, and conceded defeat, and was only not punished for her actions, because Ceddie asked his grandfather not to. Ceddie has to be the nicest, most forgiving person on the planet.

Ceddie will now remain at the mansion, and Annie will be living there with him, and everyone is very glad. Ceddie appears to be taking a vacation in America, where he'll be able to see his old friends again, and also to visit his father's grave.

What a nice, happy ending. This was a wonderful anime, among the best I've seen. I'll be sure to watch more World Masterpiece Theater anime in the future. :)

Dec 25, 2022 11:51 AM
Aug 2018
Overall a rather disappointing story. Especially how the whole thing with Annie and the Count was resolved.
And did I miss it or did they never reveal who the woman on the painting was? Why did she look like Annie? I was hoping that hey would go more into Annies background and how she even ended up in India.

More topics from this board

» I am subbing this anime

scarlettsmoothie - Dec 14, 2021

8 by tr25a3 »»
Oct 28, 2022 4:13 AM

Poll: » Shoukoushi Cedie Episode 42 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - May 7, 2022

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 7, 2022 8:31 PM

Poll: » Shoukoushi Cedie Episode 41 Discussion

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 7, 2022 8:05 PM

Poll: » Shoukoushi Cedie Episode 40 Discussion

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 7, 2022 7:27 PM

Poll: » Shoukoushi Cedie Episode 39 Discussion

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 7, 2022 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.