Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 2, 2022 6:16 AM
Nov 2021
I love this show s2 s3 are my favorites... Soundtrack is also good.... but i completely hated some arcs of this show..... I hate sol episodes and fillers of this show...some characters really annoying... I don't know the toxicity of the fandom yet
May 2, 2022 6:25 AM

Jan 2015
If you take Naruto's characters and make everything hundrets time worse, you will get BnHA lol

-very annoying mc that is not like everyone and no one likes him
-even more annoying mc's rival that thinks he's better than anveryone else
-stupid girl that mc crushes on
-weird and "misterious" villians
-secondary characters are more interesting than main ones

Even the story feels like it was just ripping off Naruto.

Tbh the only parts that was fun for me was Deku's mentor (Mighty Guy or something) and frog girl.

Ah and of course fandom is full of cancerous people (that are mosty little girls lmao)
My candies:
May 2, 2022 6:46 AM
Dec 2021
- for me the fandom ruined it. i found some really weird things with the mha characters on social media and i couldn’t help it but dislike them after that.
- and why i don’t like mha itself? bcs it’s ok but not THAT good to have such a huge fanbase. too many ppl say it’s masterpiece and that’s when it’s not. so it’s overrated in my opinion (well overhated too tho)
- the characters are boring and there’s so many useless episode i hate
- also it’s more for the kids. or for anime starters.

idk if this makes sense sorry. imma tired
May 2, 2022 7:00 AM
Mar 2021
The manga is being rushed and they cut the best parts of the manga in the anime
May 2, 2022 7:13 AM
Apr 2021
viktorie622559 said:
- for me the fandom ruined it. i found some really weird things with the mha characters on social media and i couldn’t help it but dislike them after that.
- and why i don’t like mha itself? bcs it’s ok but not THAT good to have such a huge fanbase. too many ppl say it’s masterpiece and that’s when it’s not. so it’s overrated in my opinion (well overhated too tho)
- the characters are boring and there’s so many useless episode i hate
- also it’s more for the kids. or for anime starters.

idk if this makes sense sorry. imma tired

personally it's lazy to say a fandom ruined a show, you don't have to engage with a fandom to watch a show.
Now, the Mangaka for MHA is actually fairly inexperienced compared to other mangaka. he has not written a lot and it shows. The writing just has a lot of issues.
- pacing, consistent character motivation
- convenience, side-lining likable characters after they have growth
- one thing that Hurts this show the most is the Cast size, the author is just not equipped to handle this many characters, and then he adds the general studies people AND class 2-b in s2!
- no one really matters in the grand scheme. The class sizes should have been 12 students each max and just combine characters that don't do much. I'm sure he just had a lot of ideas but there are even too many heros.
May 2, 2022 7:39 AM
Jan 2022
none of the female characters actually have any character so they're just really basic compared to the male characters
May 2, 2022 7:49 AM
May 2021
MizuXArt said:
nimokeN said:
I only watched 3 seasons but it could have been better. I did enjoy some of the arcs alot though like Stain and the Bakugo rescue. Tbh the training arcs really brought down my enjoyment especially the 2nd half of S3. Don't even feel like watching S4 after that. I don't mind Deku, but the cast is really weak. Otherwise it's pretty good. Better than Black Clover at least

Black Clover cast better...

That I agree with, though even that is still far from a good cast honestly. Don't find any of them interesting or enjoyable except Yami and the Bah-ha guy I guess lol
May 2, 2022 7:54 AM

Sep 2020
1) Deku is annoying
2) Bakugou is annoying at the start (he has gotten better though in S5 and in the manga)
3) The female character are all useless. With JJK, DS, and CSM now coming out witch all have 10/10 useful female characters. MHA female character could not be there and nothing would change.
4) Repetitive. Villains show up, they do nothing, they leave. Repeat that for 5 season and it gets boring. The school arcs get boring too. No one major dies and the only character that died was introduced that season. There are no stakes.

I do want to point out a good thing:

The only reason I like this show so much are the villains. LOV has some really good character but the problem is that I root for them instead of our main characters. I prefer the villains in this show because they are really well done and not annoying or frustrating to watch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2022 7:55 AM
Dec 2020
Daninokuni said:
I like BNH a lot, and I have zero doubts the main reasons people is because they WANT to hate it.

Don't misunderstand me, as every shows, it's not perfect, and these flaws may be more important for some people, but when you read people hating BNH you watch they take every flaw and give them ALL the importance. You can destroy ANY show with that attitude.
So, as I said, I have no doubts it's still hate.

Concerning the reasons this show may be fairly dislike, it is very cliché in its approaching, there are a lot of characters and some of them can't be properly developed, its Academia parts may be considered "no-plot related", some characters may be annoying for some people (Bakugo is the best example)...

You nailed it. I find it ironic that some people posting on here call the fan base toxic. That's part of the reason I avoid the anime crowd in general. There are very few shows that I consider perfect, and I don't base flaws on my personal tastes. Focusing on what I enjoy about a show, especially if there is a lot, makes any flaws far less noticeable. I'm definitely not going to hate any show just to jump on a bandwagon.
May 2, 2022 8:37 AM
May 2021
Codyics said:
Daninokuni said:
I like BNH a lot, and I have zero doubts the main reasons people is because they WANT to hate it.

Don't misunderstand me, as every shows, it's not perfect, and these flaws may be more important for some people, but when you read people hating BNH you watch they take every flaw and give them ALL the importance. You can destroy ANY show with that attitude.

Concerning the reasons this show may be fairly dislike, it is very cliché in its approaching, there are a lot of characters and some of them can't be properly developed, its Academia parts may be considered "no-plot related", some characters may be annoying for some people (Bakugo is the best example)...

You nailed it. I find it ironic that some people posting on here call the fan base toxic. That's part of the reason I avoid the anime crowd in general. There are very few shows that I consider perfect, and I don't base flaws on my personal tastes. Focusing on what I enjoy about a show, especially if there is a lot, makes any flaws far less noticeable. I'm definitely not going to hate any show just to jump on a bandwagon.

Yeah I agree, but at the same time all I ever heard about MHA before I started watching was the MCs annoying and the fanbase are the worst.
As I said, I like the manga, its decent, but when you hear of the studio and the creator getting death threats because of things in the anime or story, it makes me at least not wanna admit that I enjoy that series and be roped in with that group.
May 2, 2022 8:42 AM
May 2021
Yuri_Niji said:
1) Deku is annoying
2) Bakugou is annoying at the start (he has gotten better though in S5 and in the manga)
3) The female character are all useless. With JJK, DS, and CSM now coming out witch all have 10/10 useful female characters. MHA female character could not be there and nothing would change.
4) Repetitive. Villains show up, they do nothing, they leave. Repeat that for 5 season and it gets boring. The school arcs get boring too. No one major dies and the only character that died was introduced that season. There are no stakes.

The only reason I like this show so much are the villains. LOV has some really good character but the problem is that I root for them instead of our main characters. I prefer the villains in this show because they are really well done and not annoying or frustrating to watch.

I agree mostly with your points but partially disagree with the female characters point. Sure, characters like Midnight and Momo have wasted potential but Uraraka, Mina, and Tsuyu are pretty decent and Toga is one of the more interesting members of the LOV. Not gonna say there the same level as CSM or JJK because the women in those are incredible.
May 2, 2022 8:48 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
because there's nothing to like about it, just annoying characters and eye rolling moments
May 2, 2022 8:50 AM

Sep 2020
cjcarr25 said:
Yuri_Niji said:
1) Deku is annoying

I agree mostly with your points but partially disagree with the female characters point. Sure, characters like Midnight and Momo have wasted potential but Uraraka, Mina, and Tsuyu are pretty decent and Toga is one of the more interesting members of the LOV. Not gonna say there the same level as CSM or JJK because the women in those are incredible.
Yeah I kind of contradicted myself with the females are useless then say the villains are good. I do also really like Toga as a character and love her relationship with other characters. Especially her brotherly love with Twice. I do really like the female characters with Mina, Jirou and Nejire being my favourites. However there are moments where they are 100% under utilised. I know things change in the manga with the girls having good moments but they do not have any stand out badass moments unlike the males. The only one I could think of Uraraka and Tsuyu vs Toga in S3 but even then that was in between the scenes with the main boys. The only cool badass moments we get are from Toga most of the time.

I just wish they had more stand out badass moments
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2022 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
I gave my response to it in a different thread.

TheFireNinja said:
I have a complex relationship with My Hero Academia. It's a show that I can understand the hype and enjoyment behind but couldn't figure out why I couldn't get invested into it. But as I picked back up the manga, I've been pretty invested. I like the concept of superheroes and the various quirks that the characters possess. Horikoshi is also great as an artist in character designs and the illustration of fights. My only issues with the series would be the large cast, the amount of dialogue, and the slow development in the main character's confidence and control over his quirk.
May 2, 2022 9:13 AM
Feb 2022
Homura24 said:
the mc is annoying
and so is the angry bomb guy
can't stand them

and the flooty girl is just bland

But it’s good when you get to the villain stuff
May 2, 2022 9:21 AM
Dec 2021
BeigeNectarine said:
Homura24 said:
the mc is annoying
can't stand them

yeah but there’s so many boring and useless episodes🙁
May 2, 2022 9:26 AM
Nov 2020
todd2580 said:
nintendofriendo said:

Yeah, that’s basically my take too. Plus the animation doesn’t compare to other big shonen, like JJK or Demon Slayer.

First 3 seasons had actually a comparable quality and production stand point to jujutsu Kaisen and demon slayer while S4 and S5 despite having their sheer of issues because of their schedules are tighter but it still both had their moments

bro, have you seen Demon Slayer and My Hero? The animation is incomparable.. Ufotable tops everything in every aspect unlike Bones..
May 2, 2022 9:36 AM
Aug 2021
the series is awesome but after every single good arc there is one bad/boring training arcs and unwanted fights which is not related to story
if u don't mind abt other boring arcs, then its surely 8.5+ overall
May 2, 2022 9:48 AM
Mar 2022
I only can dislike the community and their ships. And other thing it’s that the most part of the community it’s cringe.
May 2, 2022 9:49 AM
Jan 2021
I love the manga but the anime is horrid like they are ruining MHA for no reason
May 2, 2022 9:57 AM
Jun 2021
-there are too many characters
- some of the arcs are just stupid like the school festival arc
- some are really slow like that endeavor agency work study arc
- Deku as a protagonist is just really annoying
May 2, 2022 10:00 AM
Jun 2021
the sports festival arc was probably the best because of the fight between deku and shoto. the main highlight of the series is the soundtrack: You Say Run is a banger
May 2, 2022 10:10 AM
Sep 2021
the series spent give proper screen time to the side characters and over all has many issues. If I were to compare, then Mairimashita iruma kun did a comparatively better- no outclassed this series
May 2, 2022 10:28 AM
May 2021
TheFireNinja said:
I gave my response to it in a different thread.

TheFireNinja said:
I have a complex relationship with My Hero Academia. It's a show that I can understand the hype and enjoyment behind but couldn't figure out why I couldn't get invested into it. But as I picked back up the manga, I've been pretty invested. I like the concept of superheroes and the various quirks that the characters possess. Horikoshi is also great as an artist in character designs and the illustration of fights. My only issues with the series would be the large cast, the amount of dialogue, and the slow development in the main character's confidence and control over his quirk.

Yeah I picked up the manga for similar reasons, since then I'm a lot more invested
May 2, 2022 10:36 AM
May 2021
Yuri_Niji said:
cjcarr25 said:

Yeah I kind of contradicted myself with the females are useless then say the villains are good. I do also really like Toga as a character and love her relationship with other characters. Especially her brotherly love with Twice. I do really like the female characters with Mina, Jirou and Nejire being my favourites. However there are moments where they are 100% under utilised. I know things change in the manga with the girls having good moments but they do not have any stand out badass moments unlike the males. The only one I could think of Uraraka and Tsuyu vs Toga in S3 but even then that was in between the scenes with the main boys. The only cool badass moments we get are from Toga most of the time.

I just wish they had more stand out badass moments

Agreed. Would also say the girls fending off the Hassaikai members during the overhaul raid is pretty decent (but again it is in the background) and whilst its a bit meh, the festival arc allows characters like Jiro and Mina to have bigger roles as their quirks aren't amazing for fights. Will say at least when they are fighting, they're not Mary Sues so thats a positive
May 2, 2022 10:38 AM

May 2020
BeigeNectarine said:
Homura24 said:
the mc is annoying
can't stand them

But I'd rather watch something else than sit through 60 boring eps just to get like 5 good ones

May 2, 2022 10:44 AM

Dec 2019
It boils down to the execution of its ideas and its writing and characters... and its world as well. While MHA has a really cool world with creative ideas for powers, what it does with said creative ideas is depressing because they are never used to their full potential. Anyways, I'm going to list a few things:

There is a huge lack of world building and story progression. Very minor development and nothing much has really changed, even in the characters but more on that later. Another weird issue is when news anchors in the show say that "the entire world was shook by this event!" when there isn't any sign of that at all and nothing outside of Japan seems to be worried.

Deku is a generic, boring protagonist, one that you can swap with any other protagonist from any other anime and he fits in perfectly. He's optimistic and has good morals just like any other protagonist. If you don’t get what I’m trying to say, here’s a good way to put it: If Luffy and Naruto swapped places, they wouldn’t survive in each other’s worlds, since they are made (adapted) to survive in their worlds respectively due to their abilities. However, if you put Deku into them, he’d probably survive, given the simplicity and versatility of his quirk (which is just superhuman everything, minus intelligence, literally one of the most generic and boring superpowers ever). However, given his lack of creativity (more on this later) he'll struggle against enemies with weirder abilities, though he could probably just rely on the brute strength alone given how stupidly strong it is.
As for his crying, I'll just quote myself from another thread:

On to issues with the characters. Aside from Deku being bad, other main characters are also underdeveloped and poorly written. Todoroki for example, has an interesting backstory but after his character arc, nothing else is done with him and his entire personality just becomes about his "daddy issues" and his backstory is brought up to the point of insanity and I stop caring about him and don't take it seriously anymore. It's ironic, isn't it? Trying to get the viewer to care more about a character but you end up with them disliking them instead. In each arc, there are like 30 minor characters introduced for no reason other than tournament or fighting arcs. I really see no point in introducing so many of them just to push them aside and never develop them other than to waste time and show off abilities.

Most of the fights suck. I’m going to use Deku vs Todoroki as the example. This fight sucked in every way possible except for animation and character development. Other than that, it’s just a flashy fight with 2 dudes spamming the same attack over and over again at each other. It was generic, lacked both creativity and choreography, and no tactics or strategy were used. The same can be said about fights such as Deku vs Muscular, and All Might vs All For One. Here’s the worst part, there is so much room for creativity yet there’s none! Okay, All Might vs All For One had a noticeable impact on the story, but that’s all I’ll give it. For a guy who steals quirks and can combine them to create the most overpowered shit in the series, he sure is an idiot, just combining simple strength enhancers for a strong arm. My least favorite fight in the series is Deku vs Overhaul. Oh my fucking god this fight was terrible. All that hype built up just for a fight that lasted no longer than a minute and ended with “the final punch” as I like to call it. Deku vs Overhaul is what Luffy vs Crocodile would have been if Luffy had beaten Crocodile on his first try. The fights in MHA don’t deliver on the hype.

This show is just too safe. There is no suspense, we just know good guys are always gonna win. Even when Bakugo was kidnapped he got retrieved at the end. Everyone was just injured and they recovered. It wouldn’t hurt for it to take some risks. For example, All Might dying would’ve been a lot more impactful. My Hero Academia is badly written. The series has way too many characters and it does not flesh out a single one. They are all here because they're told to be and when they fight, they do win but they win in, dare I say, "Fairy Tail style". You know, the villain has the upper hand but because of a flashback or that set character endurance they force their body to its limit and win, by one blow. At this point you might as well start using “The Power of Friendship”.

It's on the same level as Demon Slayer and Fairy Tail at this point -.-
May 2, 2022 10:48 AM
Mar 2022
The fandom tbh
And the manga is better imo
May 2, 2022 11:14 AM
Feb 2021
The first two seasons are just a cringe kid doing cringe stuff with cringe people, from the third it becomes more or less good because of the good character development
May 2, 2022 11:32 AM
Aug 2020
deku is a crybaby and did not earn his powers....just inherited it. in a way, he is the chosen one.

the villains are garbage. NONE of the villains are great.
May 2, 2022 11:36 AM
May 2021
Theo1899 said:
Homura24 said:
the mc is annoying
can't stand them

Agreed. My sister and 4chan also told me that there's some asspulling going on in the manga lately but I can't confirm.

it remains same. useless crap. nothing new. no new plot or storyline.
May 2, 2022 11:49 AM

Aug 2021
cjcarr25 said:
Full disclosure: I like My Hero, watched the first 2 seasons and have been reading the manga for a while now.

I'm tryna understand why people hate this series so much because the only reason I can see is toxic fans.

Don't get me wrong it's not the masterpiece people hype it up to be but it's still pretty good.
So I'm curious, what are the genuine reasons people give for disliking/hating MHA (i.e not just saying its Mid)

every character except todoroki and bakugo is bland and crappy
May 2, 2022 11:52 AM

Mar 2021
cjcarr25 said:
Full disclosure: I like My Hero, watched the first 2 seasons and have been reading the manga for a while now.

I'm tryna understand why people hate this series so much because the only reason I can see is toxic fans.

Don't get me wrong it's not the masterpiece people hype it up to be but it's still pretty good.
So I'm curious, what are the genuine reasons people give for disliking/hating MHA (i.e not just saying its Mid)

First it's not something like hate, for me it is simply the worst battle shounen I have seen till now
Now moving on to my reasons:

_Bad MC and even below average main cast

_insignificant side characters with no real development even after so many episodes(too much of them) and talking about character development, even main cast have near to zero development

_FLASBACKS (completely unnecessary stuffs shown millions of time) - I don't even know how many times they have shown that flashback of All might choosing Deku🤦🤦

_Risk-free approach of author, no casualties even after 5 seasons (now don't even give me excuse of season 4 - I'm not talking about some random nobody with zero character development)and they want us to take these cartoonish villains seriously

_Wastage of budget on unnecessary non-canon movies resulting in decline of animation with each new season

P.S. I do read its manga, it is somewhat better than the anime

𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮
May 2, 2022 11:55 AM

Dec 2021
lol it seems aot of ppl have been shitting on Mid Hero lately .... (not sure what caused it )

my reasons to dislike .... is there isn't really anything standout to like

its just generic

generic heroes

generic villains

generic dialogue

generic power-ups / magic

ost is non-stellar

like other ppl said Deku is crybaby

zero 0% waifus

i mean its the highest quality Mid in the anime universe right now

by Mid , just average af

everything about Mid Hero is baseline average .
May 2, 2022 12:01 PM
Sep 2021
the 5th season was pretty boring compared to the other 4 . otherwise pretty good
May 2, 2022 12:01 PM
Feb 2022
The pacing isn't great, there's not a ton of plot development. Like, the entire show from seasons 1 through 5 is mostly training arcs. The characters are alright, I don't have problems with them being "annoying" or "forgettable" like some people say (except Mineta, literally my least favorite anime character ever). The MC may be whiny at times, but he is a good person. The community is awful yea lol. It seems like season 6 will have good amounts of plot, so I'm looking forward to that. Those reasons (and others that aren't coming to me rn bc tired) are why I consider it mid compared to other anime I've seen. I do like it though, and I will watch season 6.
May 2, 2022 12:05 PM
Apr 2021
While season 1 and 2 were good, season 3 and 4 were just.. not fun to watch. Genuinely fell asleep during the hypest moment of season 4..
Didn't even bother giving season 5 a watch
May 2, 2022 12:20 PM
Mar 2022
For me I love it and I don't see any bad things about it
May 2, 2022 12:25 PM

Apr 2016
Codyics said:
Daninokuni said:

Yep, MAL is not the worst community at all, but sometimes...
I read the comments just to rest a little after a chapter, and I've never seen so much hate in any other show. And I have watched some awful shows...

It's always better to find and enjoy the best part of any artwork (no need to ignore the bad for that). That's why I can't understand why would you watch something to find reasons to call it bad.
May 2, 2022 12:31 PM

Jul 2021
Annoying mc, bland characters, plot armor, predictable, boring, unoriginal.

May 2, 2022 12:46 PM
Oct 2021
-Izuku is a crybaby
-Boring(nothing happens in 2 seasons)
-MC is annoying
hi
May 2, 2022 1:00 PM

Jun 2021
cjcarr25 said:

I’m in the exact same situation as you. I think it’s because of the majority of the fans/target audience. A lot are younger anime fans, high school students etc, and mha is one of the “new gen” anime who got extremely mainstream since the whole medium is now getting even more attention than 10 years ago.( so its popularity is no joke)
I think a lot of older anime fans are taking it out on this new arrival of young ones, and can’t help but be angry at their ignorance. Like when a child doesn’t know something that seems basic to you or acts as if what they like is the best of the best, but you have a different opinion. (Not saying you have to be a kid to have mha as a fav)
It’s easy, it’s petty, it’s a shame.
We should all try to recommend good stories and have a good time but we know people aren’t like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 2, 2022 1:31 PM
May 2021
elaenim said:
cjcarr25 said:

I’m in the exact same situation as you. I think it’s because of the majority of the fans/target audience. A lot are younger anime fans, high school students etc, and mha is one of the “new gen” anime who got extremely mainstream since the whole medium is now getting even more attention than 10 years ago.( so its popularity is no joke)
I think a lot of older anime fans are taking it out on this new arrival of young ones, and can’t help but be angry at their ignorance. Like when a child doesn’t know something that seems basic to you or acts as if what they like is the best of the best, but you have a different opinion. (Not saying you have to be a kid to have mha as a fav)
We should all try to recommend good stories and have a good time but we know people aren’t like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess but I feel its the same target audience that Naruto Bleach or Fairy tail would've been aiming for a decade ago. And I don't think its just about not knowing things, its that sometimes the fans go too far and do horrible things. But hey every big shounen has there own shitty fans I guess.
May 2, 2022 1:50 PM

Jun 2021
cjcarr25 said:
elaenim said:

I guess but I feel its the same target audience that Naruto Bleach or Fairy tail would've been aiming for a decade ago. And I don't think its just about not knowing things, its that sometimes the fans go too far and do horrible things. But hey every big shounen has there own shitty fans I guess.

well, yeah, something mainstream will have more people that'll be able to produce more shitty content by your standards. I don't think the proportions would change that much, even if depending on the topic in question the audience isn't exactly the same ,there is more fan content if the fandom is popular

I've seen fans of the same kind in a lot of other fandoms as the mha ones who are being criticised and well
it's not new
it's just that the ones uncomfortable with them usually don't notice them elsewhere, and for some reason only associate them with mha
May 2, 2022 2:44 PM
May 2021
elaenim said:
cjcarr25 said:

well, yeah, something mainstream will have more people that'll be able to produce more shitty content by your standards. I don't think the proportions would change that much, even if depending on the topic in question the audience isn't exactly the same ,there is more fan content if the fandom is popular

I've seen fans of the same kind in a lot of other fandoms as the mha ones who are being criticised and well
it's not new
it's just that the ones uncomfortable with them usually don't notice them elsewhere, and for some reason only associate them with mha

I've noticed it in other places, AOT has become started to be more toxic with the manga reader readers shitting on everything, and Fate I know has always been toxic criticising fans for "watching Fate wrong."

Idk as you said My Hero is the most popular so that might be why we see more toxicity from this fanbase opposed to others.
May 2, 2022 3:22 PM
Jul 2020
cjcarr25 said:

I feel like its boring and the community makes me dislike it even more. Overhyped, not my type of anime, and mc is bad

May 2, 2022 3:26 PM
Oct 2021
cjcarr25 said:

It’s mostly the fandom cause of their overbearing and weird ships
May 2, 2022 4:33 PM
Jun 2021
imo it’s kind of generic
it doesn’t really do anything new and for me it looks like the target audience is of low age
May 2, 2022 4:48 PM

Aug 2019
For me (at least for an anime only watcher), I hate the pacing of the show sometimes. The fact that it took an entire cour (12-13 episodes) to get through some boring class training session in Season 5 really pissed me off -- especially because the second half, which transitioned into the My Villain arc was much more intriguing.

Like Bones can we please not spend all that time on something that can be wrapped up in 3-5 episodes? Ugh
May 2, 2022 4:50 PM
Apr 2022
zorzioo said:
The story is good but there's a lot of useless moments for the story, like section a vs section b fights and S4 second half. Some characters are annoying and deku and uraraka ship its out of context and no sense

Sorry what do you mean by no sense?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

436 by His0kaDevv »»
Apr 11, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

403 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

332 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 21, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

276 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 18, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

294 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 16, 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.