"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 23, 2022 8:36 AM
Aug 2021
CQLLIST said:
LIVI_uwu said:

bro, what happens between tsubame and ishigami. I don't mind spoilers

Apr 23, 2022 8:37 AM
Aug 2021
I would love ishigami and chika to end up together.

Apr 23, 2022 8:38 AM
Jun 2021
LIVI_uwu said:
CQLLIST said:

No they did not have sex, They were going to but didn't
Apr 23, 2022 8:41 AM

Jun 2021
LIVI_uwu said:
I would love ishigami and chika to end up together.

Man after Kaguya(her senpai-kouhai relationship with Ishigami is adorable),I think Maki has the best chemistry with Ishigami within the female cast. Though I ship him with Miko too.
Apr 23, 2022 9:28 AM
Nov 2021
Simpin4MikuDaily said:
She tries to get Miyuki and Kaguya to break up

wait does she actually?💀
Apr 23, 2022 9:29 AM
Jun 2021
I mean I haven't read the manga nor do I intend to, but chika imo is a mascot character, she doesnt seem like the others in the student council. if she actually got involved with anyone in the cast that would be weird since she is a mascot and has not shown any interest. keep in mind im anime only and also dub only so I haven't even started s3 yet so this is my opinion from watching the 2 seasons
Apr 23, 2022 9:38 AM
Jan 2022
Pred8r said:
Don't open if you all haven't read the manga tho

Given how Aka wrote Chika as a character in the manga so far, I'd doubt she'd get a love interest once the manga ends. It wouldn't fit her current characterization and i think the direction Aka is putting Chika into is to be more of a glue for every member of the council. Chika is the least developed character out of all the council members and lacked those larger arcs (Ex. Ishigami's Backstory on why is he hates himself) that solidify her as a well rounded and a multi layered character, but like i said earlier, she is the glue to everyone in the council. Yes she dosen't get to play a lot of serious roles, but when she does get involved in one, you bet she'd be the one carrying the whole thing throughout or inspired someone to push forward. These characters would probably live the most mundane, embarassing, and disgusting lives if it weren't for her presence. She made the student council the liveliest place it can possibly be, and her co-members of the council are living their best lives because of it. Yes, she is manipulative, passive-agressive, and sometimes in borderline bullying, but she has a heart that's just as vulnerable as everyone in the council.

Kaguya unintentionally helped Chika to the person she is right now, it makes sense for her as a character to give that help back to support Kaguya which became her first genuine friend, and later on supporting Kaguya and Miyuki's relationship.

Miyuki and Chika's friendship is probably one of her more Genuine relationships she experienced given how both of them knew each other's vulnerabilities, and the lengths she put herself and endure the torture she's experiencing while tutoring Miyuki, a person who isn't determined would definitely leave it right then and there, but she didn't (technically).

As how much Chika wouldn't like to admit it, she's glad that she met Ishigami. even tho how much they both throw verbal punches back and forth with each other, Chika still acknowledges how selfless, honest, and a genuinely nice person Ishigami is and she thinks he deserves someone special in his life.

And as for both Miko and Chika, their relationship with each other isn't exactly well developed so far, but because of her experience with her other co-members of the council, and how much trust Kaguya and Miyuki has to her, and that blossoming romance between Miko and Ishigami, she'd absolutely be willing to give Miko a hand on various situations.

or i could be wrong and Aka would just make Chika x Hayasaka official
Apr 23, 2022 9:41 AM
Sep 2021
Simpin4MikuDaily said:
She tries to get Miyuki and Kaguya to break up

That's Cold
Chika is a Jelly Isn't She 😅
Apr 23, 2022 10:31 AM

Nov 2021
melamuna said:
Pred8r said:
Don't open if you all haven't read the manga tho

Given how Aka wrote Chika as a character in the manga so far, I'd doubt she'd get a love interest once the manga ends. It wouldn't fit her current characterization and i think the direction Aka is putting Chika into is to be more of a glue for every member of the council. Chika is the least developed character out of all the council members and lacked those larger arcs (Ex. Ishigami's Backstory on why is he hates himself) that solidify her as a well rounded and a multi layered character, but like i said earlier, she is the glue to everyone in the council. Yes she dosen't get to play a lot of serious roles, but when she does get involved in one, you bet she'd be the one carrying the whole thing throughout or inspired someone to push forward. These characters would probably live the most mundane, embarassing, and disgusting lives if it weren't for her presence. She made the student council the liveliest place it can possibly be, and her co-members of the council are living their best lives because of it. Yes, she is manipulative, passive-agressive, and sometimes in borderline bullying, but she has a heart that's just as vulnerable as everyone in the council.

Kaguya unintentionally helped Chika to the person she is right now, it makes sense for her as a character to give that help back to support Kaguya which became her first genuine friend, and later on supporting Kaguya and Miyuki's relationship.

Miyuki and Chika's friendship is probably one of her more Genuine relationships she experienced given how both of them knew each other's vulnerabilities, and the lengths she put herself and endure the torture she's experiencing while tutoring Miyuki, a person who isn't determined would definitely leave it right then and there, but she didn't (technically).

As how much Chika wouldn't like to admit it, she's glad that she met Ishigami. even tho how much they both throw verbal punches back and forth with each other, Chika still acknowledges how selfless, honest, and a genuinely nice person Ishigami is and she thinks he deserves someone special in his life.

And as for both Miko and Chika, their relationship with each other isn't exactly well developed so far, but because of her experience with her other co-members of the council, and how much trust Kaguya and Miyuki has to her, and that blossoming romance between Miko and Ishigami, she'd absolutely be willing to give Miko a hand on various situations.

I heard on YouTube that she said to Shirogane that ‘he doesn't deserve kaguya’ why did she do that ?
Apr 23, 2022 10:51 AM
Dec 2019
Pred8r said:
melamuna said:

I heard on YouTube that she said to Shirogane that ‘he doesn't deserve kaguya’ why did she do that ?

When Kaguya and Shirogane told everyone that they were dating...Chika was the only one who was shocked by this. Iino already knew about it and for Ishigami it was very obvious even though he wasn't sure.
So Chika was kinda embarrassed that she was not able to figure this out and also She felt that Kaguya was taken away from her, and considering how Chika had to teach Shirogane so many basic things, she angrily said, "You don't deserve Kaguya.", but later when She calmed down and saw both Kaguya and Miyuki happy, She apologized accepted their relationship.
Apr 23, 2022 6:35 PM
Jan 2021
I think the last time it is brought up is Chapter 235. where she considers getting a boyfriend but ultimately decides against it.

and I don't think it's ever brought up again after that.
Apr 24, 2022 8:29 AM
Apr 2021
is it just me or is there something between hayasaka and chika?
Apr 25, 2022 7:32 AM
Oct 2021
titodacat said:
I mean I haven't read the manga nor do I intend to, but chika imo is a mascot character, she doesnt seem like the others in the student council. if she actually got involved with anyone in the cast that would be weird since she is a mascot and has not shown any interest. keep in mind im anime only and also dub only so I haven't even started s3 yet so this is my opinion from watching the 2 seasons

This guy is my type of guy

Love u bro
May 3, 2022 5:15 PM

Jun 2017
I hope she pairs up with a certain someone who might owe her a kiss. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.