Rules of the Game:
- A download link to an MP3 file with either an OP, ED or insert song from an anime will be posted.
- People will try to guess which anime this MP3 file came from.
- There is a limit of only 5 incorrect guesses, before the answer will be revealed and the same person posts another MP3
- There is also a limit of 24 hours to guess the song
- Whomever guesses correctly wins 5 MAL Coins!
Rules for the Poster:
There are also specific rules for the poster of the MP3. The uploaded MP3 must comply with the following:
- The ID3 tags must be cleared completely (on PC, can be done by right clicking on MP3 file, clicking on Properties, clicking on the Details tab, clicking Remove Properties and Personal Information button, and selecting Create a Copy with all possible properties removed, and selecting OK)
- The Album Art/Picture must also be cleared (on iTunes, can be done by right clicking on MP3 file, Get Info, going on Artwork Tab, and deleting Album art)
- If the MP3 file still contains the ID3 tags and/or album art, the poster MUST change it within 1 hour of posting, otherwise, they forfeit their turn
Bonus Rules: - Because we all love a challenge.
- If an instrumental version (you know instrumentals right? Just the music and no lyrics~) of the OST is posted, it becomes more difficult
- There will still be a limit of only 5 incorrect guesses
- Whoever guesses the a posted instrumental version will win 7 MAL Coins!
this one should be good... wait, maybe not... does it also show it to you? it doesn't show the info right away, but when i hold the cursor over where the artwork should be it still shows the info(in windows media player), but idk if it's just because it's on my computer and recognizes it
The album art is gone, but the information regarding the song is still there. [link]
I don't use iTunes, so I just delete the information under the details tag under properties. (right click mp3 > properties > details)
i'll probably also go to bed once someone gets the anime quote i posted right(which will probably be a minute), so if someone knows it and posts the answer in an hour, if you post a link to a youtube video of the same song feel free to just post a new song and then i'll award the points when i wake up so I don't hold the game up... unless it's against the rules or someone complains/says not to