Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2022 9:40 AM

Jul 2017
That's a pretty creative idea having the split personality be due to being too happy (tbf I didn't expect something grim given the artist lol) but I feel like this may end up being a double edged sword. I hope this chapter is the exception and not the norm because otherwise tamaki coming out every single time is just gonna make this annoying af
Apr 4, 2022 9:55 AM
Mar 2022
I think that would be a very interesting challenge: the guy surely wants to be happy and make her (Manaki) happy, but if he makes her _too_ happy, he will have to deal with the party pooper of Tamaki...; so, trying to keep that almost unstable equilibrium looks to me like a great opportunity for interesting plot developments.
Apr 10, 2022 9:15 PM

Jul 2010
Can it be considered harem if another personality falls in love with him too? XDD

...wait what if her second personality falls in love with someone else?? I know she said "I want to make Manaki happy" but...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Kimi wo Shiawase ni Shitai Chapter 4 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 9, 2023

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 9, 2023 1:43 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Kimi wo Shiawase ni Shitai Chapter 6 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 13, 2023

0 by Kuma »»
Mar 13, 2023 8:09 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Kimi wo Shiawase ni Shitai Chapter 3 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 10, 2022

0 by Kuma »»
Jun 10, 2022 2:56 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Kimi wo Shiawase ni Shitai Chapter 1 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Mar 20, 2022

0 by TheMangaManiac »»
Mar 20, 2022 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.